New Charmed Merch with Shannen

tvmerch.com

Oct 15, 2006, 9:01:45 AM10/15/06
1. New Charmed Season 6 on DVD - In Stock & Shipping NOW!

2. New Charmed Keychains - featuring Piper, Phoebe & Paige - 6
different ones to choose from.

3. NEW SALES SECTION - we've updated the sales section. You can find
the red button on the main page with the buttons for the various TV
shows we carry. This will take you to the main Sales Page & from
there they are divided up by shows. Make sure you check out the
Charmed items on sale!

Other Recently Released Items to Consider:

Charmed The Official Yearbook for 2006
2007 Charmed Wall Calendar
Charmed Destiny Trading Cards
Triquetra Watch & Clocks
Crystal Pendulums

NOW CARRYING MERCHANDISE FOR SUPERNATURAL! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!
NEW ITEMS ADDED RECENTLY!

http://www.charmedstore.com

For the best prices and selection on OFFICIALLY Licensed
CHARMED Merchandise, We also offer FREE SHIPPING
in the US on orders of $150.00 or more.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check and Money Order
accepted. We also take checks on-line which eliminates the
need for mailing a check. Give us a look. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!
98% of our orders ship within 24 hours!!! We also offer a 30 Day,
No Questions asked Money Back Guarantee. Remember, while the
others are holding your orders for 4, 6 and even 8 weeks, we
are shipping within 24 hours. We have what you want at the
price you want to pay in the quickest time possible! We offer
the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE,FASTEST TURNAROUND & BEST PRICES
in the business.

We also offer a secure server for secure transactions.

http://www.charmedstore.com