USA's Pathetic Rationed, For Profit Healthcare On Death's Door - Another Rightist Failure

Trump - Inmate Number P01135809

Jan 13, 2024, 8:01:28 PMJan 13
"A Public Health Crisis: Staffing Shortages in Health Care"
https://mphdegree.usc.edu/blog/staffing-shortages-in-health-care/

"Staff Shortages Choking U.S. Health Care System"
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-07-28/staff-shortages-
choking-u-s-health-care-system

"The Shortage of Healthcare Workers in the U.S."
https://onlinenursing.duq.edu/post-master-certificates/shortage-of-
healthcare-workers/

"Lawmakers stress urgency of healthcare worker shortage "
https://www.healthcaredive.com/news/lawmakers-fixes-healthcare-workforce-
shortages/642994/

"The Shortage of US Healthcare Workers in 2023"
https://www.oracle.com/human-capital-management/healthcare-workforce-
shortage/

"AHA Senate Statement on Examining Health Care Workforce Shortages: Where Do
We Go From
Here?”
https://www.aha.org/testimony/2023-02-15-aha-senate-statement-examining-
health-care-workforce-shortages-where-do-we-go-here

"Addressing the healthcare staffing shortage"
https://www.definitivehc.com/resources/research/healthcare-staffing-shortage

"Concern grows around US health-care workforce shortage: ‘We don’t have
enough doctors’ "
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/16/health/health-care-worker-shortage/index.html