Scream 4.... is it really necessary?/ It should have ended with Scream 2

TMC

Jan 26, 2011, 4:06:17 AM1/26/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgUOVnp3L6Y&feature=grec_index

My thoughts on the horror movie Scream 4, which is coming out in April
of 2011.

I loved Scream (1996) and Scream 2 (1997).

I wasn't pleased with the acting, directing or writing of Scream 3
(2000).

Obviously, Scream 4 is mostly being made because Hollywood is trying
to once again cash in all all of the previous movies. It's all about
the money, not whether or not it "makes sense" to make more sequels.