alt.fan.scream moderation

Di...@alt.fan.scream

Jul 23, 2007, 10:24:17 PM7/23/07

each others population without
warrants or limits, and that this can be shared with the
spied-on country's SIGINT agency.

PGP - Free and unbreakable encryption, available world-wide.

CISPES - Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador

"Ultra-secret" agencies:

NSA - U.S. National Security Agency

GCHQ - British Government Communications Headquarters

CSE - Canada's Communications Security Establishment

DSD - Australian Defense Signals Directorate

GCSB - New Zealand's Government Communications Security Bureau

Main()
----

Using mainly publicly available material, here is my documentation of:

o Part 1: Massive Domestic Spying via NSA ECHELON

This is highly detailed documentation of NSA spying.
This spying is illegal, massive, and domestic.
The documentation is comprehensive, especially since
it is now brought together in this one section.

o Part 2: On Monitoring and Being Monitored

In this section, I describe the capabilities of ECHELON
keyword monitoring. A detailed example --- how to use
keywords to pick out conversations of interest --- is given.
I also put forth a case of what it means to be monitored
heavily by the government.

o Part 3: 1984 Means a Constant State of War

The politics of war, and the Orwellian ta