HAppy Birthday to me :O) SCREAM related gifts

Wayne

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Hello all well yep it is true i am not oficially 20
years old. I got this GREAT lifesized ghostface
with blinking eyes (CORNY) and Scream sound
efects, the face is great, but the cape is vinal
and nothing like in the movie, the body is heavy
duty vinyl and you are to stuff it with newspapers
os leaves.

It has "AS SEEN IN THE MOTION PICTURE SCREAM"(ASIS)
printed on the box, and the face is almost exactly as the
mask from the movie, it is hard plastic.

I also got two sets of Scream Lights (ASIS)
a lifesized stuffed Ghostface head (a copy i think it dont have the ASIS on
its label)
and a glow in the dark Ghostface candle (not ASIS, but a nice lookalike)

I may be able to get one or two of the FULL body lifesized GHOSTFACE
guys if you want. let me know the box has $29.99 on it
BTW: Has anyone else seen this?

Wayne

Vidpsycho5

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98

Guess what... No one cares!!! We all know of the merchandise that the franchise
has come out with.

__
__( )__
l__ __l
l l l
l l l
l l l
\ /
\/ PsYcHo

Wayne

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
alittle sensitive there??

Just thought i would share, i didn't know
of three of the things i posted about till
i found or got them, only one i knew
about were the lights.

OK what about the $100 scream lightning lamp???
know about that mr smartass?

Wayne

FunBiitch

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
>OK what about the $100 scream lightning lamp???
>know about that mr smartass?

Still, no one cares...shock me.

-Sydney

"I'm gonna carry this train off the track,
I'm gonna swim to the ocean floor."
-Madonna

RbSayre

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Hey, Wayne- Happy Birthday!!

peace,
rick
who hits the big "Quarter of a Fucking Century" next month...
listening to: tanya donelly/sliding & diving
page: http://members.aol.com/rbsayre/cheese.html
i can scream as loud as your last one but i can't claim innocence... -ta
*all of your heroes are whores.* -td
someone has taken their love of newsgroups one step too far- (rish)
p.s. you rock my world

Wayne

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
THANKS Rick :O)

Guess you are the only one who replied to
my message who is NOT a little middle
school kid

Wayne

sagork...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 4:29:51 AM10/7/13
Bdayo.Com is a website that offers freebies for birthday celebrations on you and your friends’ birthdays. Download our Bdayo.Com mobile app off iTunes or use the website to gain instant access to a variety of freebies for birthday celebrations.

The Bdayo.Com( http://www.bdayo.com/ ) mobile app on the iPhone can help you find local freebies and free stuff you can get on your birthday for birthday celebrations. Birthday celebrations can be planned ahead of time and fun with the Bdayo.Com app when it finds you Birthday Freebies in your local area.

When you look up locations on the Bdayo.Com website or mobile app for a franchise that offers freebies for birthday celebrations, you will also get a description of exactly what the deal is on your birthday. Certain franchises require you to sign up for a free e-mail club membership so you can get free stuff on your birthday celebration. Different things for your celebration include coupons, tickets, pass, etc.

Bdayo.Com has a variety of free prizes and freebies for your birthday celebration you can win if you sign up with us.

Did you ever wish you were VIP on your birthday? How about when you’re having a tough day at work and you’re broke on your birthday? Wouldn’t you like to treat yourself out to a free meal on your birthday if you could? There is an awesome new way to receive free gifts and prizes on your birthday using Bdayo.Com. The Bdayo.Com service is unique and versatile because users are able to gain free gifts and services through their friendly website or utilize the mobile application on the go.

With the Bdayo.Com mobile application, birthday planning is easy and fun. Bdayo.Com’s services are instantly accessible, fast, and efficient for looking up locations in your area where they offer various free prizes and gifts.

How often do you get to celebrate your birthday with a free meal or service at your disposal? Thanks to Bdayo.Com’s service, you can have a blast on your birthday by gaining free gifts. With the mobile app, on the go birthday planning on your way back from work is easy and fast. Just type in your area code and you’ll receive a bunch of locations nearby that offer freebies on your birthday!