FS: Arnold Schwarzenegger out-of-print Books

j. r. sinclair

Oct 2, 2010, 4:57:03 AM10/2/10
Arnold Schwarzenegger out-of-print Books

I have for sale the following Arnold Schwarzenegger Items.
Prices US plus postage

* I have for sale out-of-print, 1st edition, hardcover book "ARNOLD: An
Unauthorized Biography" by Wendy Leigh (1990). The book contains 320 pages
of text as well as black and white photographs profiling the life and
career of Bodybuilder/Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"He's "Arnold" to millions of fans around the world. Bodybuilding legend.
Box-office superstar. Kennedy family member. But until now the real story
of Arnold Schwarzenegger has never been told."
The ARNOLD: An Unauthorized Biography out-of-print edition is in MINT
condition.
Price $35.

* I have for sale the out-of-print, hardcover, 1st edition Book "Arnold
Schwarzenegger Hercules In America" by Robert Lipstye (1993). The book
contains 89 pages with black & white photos profiling the life of
bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Front jacket excerpt:
"Arnold Schwarzenegger arrived in America as a young immigrant with little
money and a lot of ambition".
This out-of-print, 1st. edition hardcover is in MINT condition.
Price $20.

* I have for an out-of-print book "Arnold Schwarzenegger" by B.S. Watson
(1992). The edition contains 64 pages including black and white photos
including such subjects as:
*Fun facts and bio of America's hottest action movie superstar.
*Filled with photos (both recent and vintage)
*Meet the man behind the Terminator
*Take the Official Schwarzenegger Trivia quiz.
The book is in MINT condition.
Price $20.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you