Mornin'

Jocyber

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Mike <n...@duab.co.ok> wrote in message
> She spoke to me about it mate, that's how. :))

Soz Mike, I thought you were showing me a fool proof way of going xna
:o/

With OE it is bad, it drops off all the time and it you can be cited
in replies etc...the url you gave me showed the same method I had used
in previous invite only ng's.

I have been offering help to newbie invitees ever since that
time...ask Fitz, I swear lol

Not saying this to try and look clever, but just to prevent looking
*more* thick ;o)

Hugs and thanx fer helping tho :o))

--
C'est pas moi

Jocyber

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Mike <n...@duab.co.ok> wrote in message
> One strives to provide assistance where one can. ;)

And you did! I have just got home to one of the most profound mails I
have ever in my life read! And that takes some feckin' doing! :o)

It requires a sober reply, so gimme a while would ya?? ;o))

scarecrow

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Mike wrote:

>Me warned you about the long deep conversations. This *could* get
>worse ya know! ;0,

Wot did you do in the war, daddy?
--
jo

scarecrow

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Mike wrote:

>Bit like you really.

I was a conscie. (sp?)
--
jo

Jocyber

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Mike <n...@duab.co.ok> wrote in message
> Me warned you about the long deep conversations. This *could* get
> worse ya know! ;0,

That's what mails are for :o)
This place and ICQ is fer takin' the piss, havin a laugh...imo :o/

> >It requires a sober reply, so gimme a while would ya?? ;o))
>

> *drums fingers on desk*

I'm gettin there hun! lol

Jocyber

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
scarecrow <scar...@farm.yard> wrote in message

Are we all supposed to be your "fan"'s then? :o/

scarecrow

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Jocyber wrote:

>Are we all supposed to be your "fan"'s then? :o/

One is never entirely averse to a little genuflection.
--
jo

scarecrow

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00