Another one for you

J Kaner

Mar 10, 2010, 8:16:41 PM3/10/10
My phone has a voice record/dictaphoney type thing on it.

Anyway, I recorded a meeting and I want to burn it to a CD.

I hook me phone to me PC to do this but it won't have it because it says
it's the wrong file type, not valid or supported. It's an AMR narrow band
content file and it's 2.94MB. (.amr)

Is there anyway to convert it to a file type that this pile of shit can
recognise? (mp3 wma wav cda flac mpga ogg m3u asx)

Annoying thing is, it plays on here with real player (but not WMP) but it
just won't let me record it to CD.

Any ideas?

Grant

Mar 10, 2010, 10:41:38 PM3/10/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
http://www.amrtomp3converter.com/ or Google.............amr to mp3
converter.

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 12:21:37 PM3/12/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Worked a treat!! You beauty!! (Obviously that's not meant in a physical
real life way. I mean, we've seen yer piccy so that's obvious. No, I meant
in a metaphorical sense)