Morning Peeps

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:17:56 AM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Hello

Hllo M8. How R U 2day?

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:25:20 AM5/20/01
IM GOING FOR A SHIT NOW. LOL

---
<insert naff 15 line sig here>

--
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup

Shell

May 20, 2001, 6:30:16 AM5/20/01

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

> IM GOING FOR A SHIT NOW. LOL

Ok, well don't be long.

Shit i buggered up this post coz I snipped some text.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:28:49 AM5/20/01
YOU DIDNT TOP POST ETHER. PS WILL YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

Shell

May 20, 2001, 6:33:30 AM5/20/01
Yes

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:31:32 AM5/20/01
COULD SOME1 PASS ME A TUMMYWIPE PLEASE. I JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT

Shell

May 20, 2001, 6:48:41 AM5/20/01
OK, HERES ONE <GOD HES JUAT LIKE ALL THE REST!

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:57:41 AM5/20/01
A/S/L?. DO U HAVE WEBCAM? WILL U CYBER? I AM 15. ICQ
757589375858937839893754987. CALL ME ON MY MOBILE 0712 345 6789. R U SEXY?

Shell

May 20, 2001, 7:02:52 AM5/20/01
answer yes, yes, yes, and no

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 7:34:08 AM5/20/01
A/S/L?

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

scarecrow wrote:

> lol

> --
> "The reasonable man adapts to society. The unreasonable man expects society to adapt to him. Therefore all [societal] progress is made by unreasonable men."

Andy

May 20, 2001, 7:44:15 AM5/20/01
R U A BOY OR A GIRL. IF U R A GIRL WILL U CYBER WITH ME. IF U R A BOY THEN U R A QUEER.

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

scarecrow wrote:

> i should think so lol

> --
> "I believe in a God who doesn't need a lot of financing."

Andy

May 20, 2001, 7:57:40 AM5/20/01
MY HAIR IS A SORT OF REDDISH BROWN. BUT IM NOT GINGER. NO MATTER WHAT THEY CALL ME AT SKOOL. IT IS NOT GINGER. NOWAY. ARE YOU A POOF?

ANYBODY ELSE IN DA HOUSE?

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

scarecrow wrote:

> rofl im going out with my mum now cu l8r mviii
> what color hair have u got btw

> --
> "Recursion is a lot like recursion, only a little simpler."

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:09:01 AM5/20/01
12/g/ermmm...dunno

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:10:15 AM5/20/01
i am a girl, yes, no

r u sexy?

do u like me?

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:10:47 AM5/20/01
lellow hair

1/4" long

"scarecrow" <scar...@farm.yard> wrote in message

> rofl im going out with my mum now cu l8r mviii
> what color hair have u got btw

Andy

May 20, 2001, 8:08:06 AM5/20/01
I AM 15. DO U LIKE S CLUB 7? I LIKE THE GIRLS IN S CLUB 7 ESPECIALLY RACEAL. I
GET FUNNY FEELINGS IN MY PEEPEE WHEN I LOOK AT THE GIRLS IN S CLUB 7.

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:12:05 AM5/20/01
I am in da house man....wicked!

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 8:09:29 AM5/20/01
DO YOU HAVE BIG LADYBUMPS? I LIKE LADYBUMPS.

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:14:36 AM5/20/01
DONT BE SILLY, IM 12. BUT I GIT A PADDED BRA!

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:15:31 AM5/20/01
I LIKE SCLUB 7, I LIKE ROBBIE WILLIAMS HE'S NOICE. UR RUDE BOY. I LIKE YOU
THOUGH#

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 8:13:51 AM5/20/01
DOES THAT MEAN U WILL CYBER WITH ME? I HAVE 2 GO SOON. MY DAD WANTS HIS PC BACK.

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:18:26 AM5/20/01
YES LETS CYBER, U GO FIRST.

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 8:15:45 AM5/20/01
HOW DO YOU CYBER?

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:20:26 AM5/20/01
i don't know, i thought as u were an older boy u would know. i thought you
would show me.

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Shell

May 20, 2001, 8:21:21 AM5/20/01
HAVE U NOT DONE IT BE4?

MY FRIEND HAS. SHE SAUD IT WAS GOOD AND SHE DOES IT ALL THE TIME AND HER MUM
IS PUTTING HER ON THE PILL SO SHE DOESN'T GET A BABY IN HER BELLY

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 8:26:01 AM5/20/01
WHAT IF U GET PREGNANT THO?

Jello

May 20, 2001, 9:35:37 AM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Hello

piss off.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 9:37:53 AM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

> IM GOING FOR A SHIT NOW. LOL

I'm eating chocolate.
Yum yum.
Who wants some?

Jello

May 20, 2001, 9:41:52 AM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

> A/S/L?. DO U HAVE WEBCAM? WILL U CYBER? I AM 15. ICQ
> 757589375858937839893754987. CALL ME ON MY MOBILE 0712 345 6789. R U SEXY?

You sound a bit too good at this Andy.
DO YOU WISH TO SHARE?

Jello

May 20, 2001, 9:45:03 AM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

> I AM 15. DO U LIKE S CLUB 7? I LIKE THE GIRLS IN S CLUB 7 ESPECIALLY RACEAL. I
> GET FUNNY FEELINGS IN MY PEEPEE WHEN I LOOK AT THE GIRLS IN S CLUB 7.

So do I son.
*cough*

Andy

May 20, 2001, 10:07:01 AM5/20/01
ARE U GAY?

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

Jello wrote:

Andy

May 20, 2001, 10:07:54 AM5/20/01
I SAWED RACAEL FIRST. YOU CAN DO IT WITH THE BOYS BECAUSE YOU ARE APOOF.

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

Jello wrote:

Andy

May 20, 2001, 10:09:35 AM5/20/01
R U A POOF. I THINK U R A POOF. I WILL COVERE MY BOTTOM JUST IN CASE U R A POOF. WHO THINKS SCARECROW IS APOOF? I DO.

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

scarecrow wrote:

> u r a ginge? rofk

> "I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

Andy

May 20, 2001, 10:44:14 AM5/20/01
COOL. WAIT THERE I WILL GO GET MY SOCK.

scarecrow wrote:

> i am not a poof i am a young girl who is gasping 4 it

> --
> "I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either."

Andy

May 20, 2001, 10:48:11 AM5/20/01
SHE STOOD ME UP. I THINK SHE MIGHT BE A LEZZERBEAN.

--
<insert naff 15 line sig>

scarecrow wrote:

> i thought you were shaging shell

> "Be better than the cheater, or become him."

Shell

May 20, 2001, 11:16:43 AM5/20/01
I AM NOT A LEBONIAN. i WENT TO GET A SOCK TWO BUT WAS UNSURE WHST TO DO WITH
IT.

> i will shag her insted then. sorry ginge

> --
> "The meek shall inherit the Earth -- The rest of us will go to the stars."

Shell

May 20, 2001, 11:17:25 AM5/20/01
YES I AM HAPPY THANKYOU RU?

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 11:16:37 AM5/20/01
U PUT IT ON UR PEEPEE TO CATCH THE TADPOLES

Shell

May 20, 2001, 11:22:35 AM5/20/01
Right. is this a common thing to do then? how do surfers and hippies manage
coz they dunt where no socks.

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Andy

May 20, 2001, 11:20:17 AM5/20/01
STICKY TUMMYS I GUESS.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 1:09:22 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Jello wrote:
>
> >piss off.
>
> Stop pinching my material

piss off.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 1:10:05 PM5/20/01
I LIKE GURLS

Jello

May 20, 2001, 1:11:44 PM5/20/01
RACAEL? I LIKE HER TWO

Jello

May 20, 2001, 1:12:22 PM5/20/01
a/s/l ?

> i am not a poof i am a young girl who is gasping 4 it

Andy

May 20, 2001, 1:35:27 PM5/20/01
DO U LIKE WRESTLING. I LIKE WRESTLING. MY FAVE IS THE ROCK. HES COOL.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 1:57:08 PM5/20/01
I AM 14 YEARS OLD...... I STOPED WATCHING THAT CRAP TWO YEARS AGO

Andy

May 20, 2001, 2:13:23 PM5/20/01
IF U DONT LIKE WRSTLING THEN U MUST BE A GAYBOY. GAYBOY GAYBOY GAYBOY. JELLOE IS A
GAYBOY. WRESTING ROCKS U GAYBOY.

Shell

May 20, 2001, 2:26:07 PM5/20/01
uSE BE A BIG BOY THEN ;-)

Shell

May 20, 2001, 2:27:01 PM5/20/01
RESSLIN IS CRAP, Y IS HE GAY? R U GAY TOO? IS EVERY1 GAY? god where do i go
to get cybersex round here?

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:18:22 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Piss off

I don't do requests.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:17:30 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> I don't do requests.

That's not wot Clarkee sez......

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:20:06 PM5/20/01
WRUSTLING IS 4 BIG GURLS BLOUSES YOU POOF PANSIE BOI
ANDY LIKES BOYS BOTTOMS.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:19:50 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> WRUSTLING IS 4 BIG GURLS BLOUSES YOU POOF PANSIE BOI
> ANDY LIKES BOYS BOTTOMS.

Ummm, we stopped playing the freeserve.shat game a while ago. Please carry on though if you
want :-)

Shell

May 20, 2001, 3:24:59 PM5/20/01

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message
Yes we did didn't we Andy, we all went through a rushed pubery and are now
adults. LF!

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:25:02 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

> Yes we did didn't we Andy, we all went through a rushed pubery and are now
> adults. LF!

Absolutely. My balls dropped so fast I'm surprised you didn't hear the thud from
there.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:30:11 PM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

I took care of clukee, that's why he's gone.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:30:58 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> > > I don't do requests.
> > That's not wot Clarkee sez......
>

> took care of clukee, that's why he's gone.

Ruptured sphincter?

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:31:08 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Piss off please?

What now?
No. Bugger off.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:32:30 PM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

You might have said. No, i'm fucking bored with it now.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:36:23 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

A rushed pubery? is this a place where one goes to sprout hairs or summink?

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:36:28 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> A rushed pubery? is this a place where one goes to sprout hairs or summink?

Of course. You get birds in an aviary, so pubes in a pubery. Nobody ever wants the
ginger ones tho.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:44:50 PM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

No thanks, ta for the offer though.

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:47:45 PM5/20/01
Andy wrote:

Why isn't it called a birdary then?

Jello

May 20, 2001, 3:52:38 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> I don't do requests

This isn't working is it?

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:49:47 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> > > A rushed pubery? is this a place where one goes to sprout hairs or summink?
> > Of course. You get birds in an aviary, so pubes in a pubery. Nobody ever wants >

> ginger ones tho.
> Why isn't it called a birdary then?

for the same reason you don't get apes in an apiary.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 3:57:07 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >for the same reason you don't get apes in an apiary.

> Where do you get apes?

Woolworths. Gingewit.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:06:02 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >> Where do you get apes?
> >Woolworths.

> Pelicans?

Pelicans 'R' Us. You are stoopid.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:08:01 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >Pelicans 'R' Us. You are stoopid.

> Where's that then?

Next to Halfords.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:11:43 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> We haven't got a Halfords

Fucked if ye get a puncture on yer chopper then.

Shell

May 20, 2001, 4:14:47 PM5/20/01

> We haven't got a Halfords

The use is shitouttaluck. Why do u want a Pelican for anyway?

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:20:57 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >Fucked if ye get a puncture on yer chopper then.

> You is obsessed wiv my chopper

No. you is obsessed with innuendo. I meant the 70's bicycle with the
rear wheel larger than the front. What did you mean???

Shell

May 20, 2001, 4:45:07 PM5/20/01

> Shell wrote:
>
> >Why do u want a Pelican for anyway?
>
> Same reason as any other peep

Have never felt the need for a pelican.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:49:03 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

> Have never felt the need for a pelican.

Don't you cross roads then?

Shell

May 20, 2001, 5:00:02 PM5/20/01

> Shell wrote:
>
> > Have never felt the need for a pelican.
>
> Don't you cross roads then?

No, Never

Andy

May 20, 2001, 4:59:59 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

> > Don't you cross roads then?
> No, Never

Too busy cooking and cleaning to ever get out? ;-)

Shell

May 20, 2001, 5:16:39 PM5/20/01

"Andy" <spam...@ssdt.org> wrote in message
Yes, and anything else my other hald wants / needs me to do!

Shell

May 20, 2001, 5:25:09 PM5/20/01

> Shell wrote:
>
> > > Too busy cooking and cleaning to ever get out? ;-)
> > >
> > Yes, and anything else my other hald wants / needs me to do!
>
> Good to see a wench who knows her place in life ;-)

Only when the time is right ;-)

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:20:10 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

> > Too busy cooking and cleaning to ever get out? ;-)
> >
> Yes, and anything else my other hald wants / needs me to do!

Good to see a wench who knows her place in life ;-)

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:31:06 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> *downcast look*
> My penis

Oh.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:34:32 PM5/20/01
Shell wrote:

> > Good to see a wench who knows her place in life ;-)
> Only when the time is right ;-)

Ahhh - when all the ironing, cooking & cleaning are done :-)

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:41:05 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> You thought I was going to say my helicopter?

I dunno.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:53:23 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >I dunno
> You are Clarkee aicmmp

I can't be. I'm not shagging Micky.

Gemma

May 20, 2001, 5:56:38 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 22:53:23 +0100, Andy wrote:

>I can't be. I'm not shagging Micky.

Who is ffs?

Andy

May 20, 2001, 5:57:15 PM5/20/01
Gemma wrote:

> >I can't be. I'm not shagging Micky.
> Who is ffs?

Clarkee. Longterm thingie. It's the shoes.

Gemma

May 20, 2001, 5:59:39 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 22:55:03 +0100, Rogue wrote:

>>You is asking the wrong question
>
>Only cos you have the wrong answer

Boolocks

Gemma

May 20, 2001, 5:59:50 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 22:55:29 +0100, Rogue wrote:

>Does you deny using OE6?

Yes

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:03:13 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> >> Who is ffs?
> >Clarkee.

> He is not about atm
>
> Smells of wee you know

Not here cause he's shagging Micky FFS.

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:08:14 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> We know why Al is not here...

Al is not here coz you wuz a dick and said the wrong fing.

Gemma

May 20, 2001, 6:09:28 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 23:08:14 +0100, Andy wrote:

>> We know why Al is not here...
>
>Al is not here coz you wuz a dick and said the wrong fing.

We know that

She should get counselling for being so highly strung

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:12:04 PM5/20/01
Gemma wrote:

> She should get counselling for being so highly strung

I disagree with this psot.

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:12:11 PM5/20/01
On 20 May 2001 22:09:14 GMT, Jello wrote:

>ok then.

Oh shit

We thought you had gone
--
"The lowest common denominator can damn well sod off."

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:14:23 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 23:12:04 +0100, Andy wrote:

>> She should get counselling for being so highly strung
>
>I disagree with this psot.

Me do the grovelling public apology thing and get laughed at by all
and sundry and she still carries on sulking anyway?
--
If the moon has a sister
It's got to be you

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:15:47 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> Me do the grovelling public apology thing and get laughed at by all
> and sundry and she still carries on sulking anyway?

A smidgeon of sincerity in your grovelling public apology thing mighta
helped.
PS We laugh at you anyway :-)

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:19:57 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> I've found a new froup where peeps are nice and the wimmin out number the
> blokes four to one.

alt.fan.bingo

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:18:48 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 23:15:47 +0100, Andy wrote:

>A smidgeon of sincerity in your grovelling public apology thing mighta
>helped.

Me not done it yet
--
I doubt, therefore I might be

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:23:59 PM5/20/01
On 20 May 2001 22:21:43 GMT, Jello wrote:

>Perhaps you seriously upset her this time?

Then I will do the abase thing cos I were pissed and in a foul mood at
the time and gave a fuck about no peep.

Her sulking will gain wot precisely?
--

"Reality is an illusion created by typing 'logout'"

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:23:07 PM5/20/01
Jello wrote:

> Evil man you are.

He is Satans spunkstain.

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:26:25 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 23:25:03 +0100, Andy wrote:

>Top Deck should be banned.

Stood by me well till I hit 8
--
I smiled with that gallantly concealed forceful nervousness
That has proved that oysters cry

Andy

May 20, 2001, 6:25:03 PM5/20/01
scarecrow wrote:

> I were pissed

scarecrow

May 20, 2001, 6:30:34 PM5/20/01
On Sun, 20 May 2001 23:30:58 +0100, Jello wrote:

>> You is morphing as a lezzie somewhere?
>
>You know all the old tricks, dontcha?

Good froup is it? You the butch or the submissive one?
--
"Blessed are the honest, for they can trust in others."

It is loading more messages.