Heyelp!! Please, ffs, can anyone heyelp.

J Kaner

Feb 17, 2010, 7:15:40 AM2/17/10
my keyboard (and mouse) is playing up like fuck. Been doing it for a while
now and is getting worse. it keeps 'sticking'''''''''''''''''' and is a
fucking mare. Using the backspace wipes out half of what wrote everytime i
fucking use it. Bastard thing

I wanted to reinstall the drivers, see if that does anything but that
doesn't do any thing. I go to control panel - keyboard - kb properties -
hardware. Here it says Device status - This device is working properly.
Same for the mouse.
But it fucking well isn't working properly lying cunt.

Tried different KB's and meeecis but it's exactly the same for any and all
I've tried.

Could this be a virus thingy? My anti-virus subscription ran out just
before this started. Got that sortedddddddddddddddddd out but nothing is
coming up saying i got any nasty's in me pooter.

I tried control panel - device manager - HID keyboard device properties -
driver tab - update driver. Got a "the best driver software for your device
is already installed" and that it's up to date. It also says on the
'general' tab that the device is working properly.

Same with the mouse.

Any ideas as to what to do? Been wanting to post here for ages now but just
get pissed off everytime i tried cos it really is a nightmare trying to type
like this.

This post has taken me 2!!!! fucking hours to type and if backspace wipes
out any more shit that i've wrote one more fucking time i'm gonna chuck
this through the bastard window!!! But hey, I'm calm....all calm. Mind
you, I think my teef are gonna crumble with all the smiling through gritted
teeth I've been doing doing!!

Please help.

Please heyelp.

Please.

HEYELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant

Feb 17, 2010, 8:31:37 AM2/17/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Are they wireless? If so they are most likely fucked. Download and install
the latest AVG 9, also SUPERAntiSpyware. And see what happens

J Kaner

Feb 19, 2010, 10:02:01 PM2/19/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Me main meeece & KB is but the other one i tried isn't. Both affected the
same.

Do you mean a new meece & KB will sort it?

Dunno if this is important but Conz goes on moshi monsters. The meece is
virtually impossible to use on there. Soon as i leave the site there is a
vast improvement. Still shite but fucking tons better.

Oh yeah, i did spill a glass of fresh orange over the KB just before it all
started but i did a major clean up and all, apart from a couple of keys that
kept sticking cos of the juice, worked fine for a few days before it
sstartyed playing up like it is now.

Another thing i don't know if it's important or not but if i keep me eye on
the monitor and watch what i'm typing it's not too bad but the moment i type
like normal and don't look at at the screen and concentrate on typing it
never lets me type more than 3 cunting words before it statrs fucking me
about. i swear it's watching me, waiting for me to not watch what's
happening before it strikes. Honestly it's more than fucking uncanny, it's
scary.

Download and install
> the latest AVG 9,

if i d/l this would i be able to get rid of norton 360 and still be fully
protected, or as protected as i am now with N360?

also SUPERAntiSpyware. And see what happens

Is that to see what norton 360 has missed?

Cheers for the help so far, btw Grant.

an all you lot in here who ain't lifted a finger to help are deadv fucking
meat if i everb meet up with ya. i'll fucking remember cunts.

Grant

Feb 20, 2010, 9:36:06 AM2/20/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Yeah get AVG 9 and dump Norton, Run both AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware and see
what happens. If nothing improves get a very cheap KB and mouse to test. OJ
will of course kill a KB no matter how well you think you've cleaned it.
I recently had the same problem it was the wireless receiver that was
fucking it up in my case.

J Kaner

Feb 22, 2010, 2:54:53 AM2/22/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote

> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message

> Yeah get AVG 9 and dump Norton, Run both AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware and see
> what happens.

Will that find whatever virus is causing this, delete it and therefore fix
everything?

> If nothing improves get a very cheap KB and mouse to test.

Already have, well, borrowed Conzis KB & meece and the exact same thing
happened.

> OJ will of course kill a KB no matter how well you think you've cleaned
> it.

True but I had a week of Okayness before this started, after I'd cleaned it
all from the OJ.

Thing is, the exact same problem occurs with other perfectly good KB &
meece.
ConziS KB & meece work fine on her pooter.

> I recently had the same problem it was the wireless receiver that was
> fucking it up in my case.

Well our problems may have the same symptoms but it ain't the wireless
receiver in my case. The none wireless KB I used proves that.

Grant

Feb 22, 2010, 7:20:10 AM2/22/10

> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote
>> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>

>> Yeah get AVG 9 and dump Norton, Run both AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware and see
>> what happens.
>
> Will that find whatever virus is causing this, delete it and therefore fix
> everything?

Its free just give it a go ffs, you're like an old woman procrastinating
like this, you could have done this 5 days ago, and if it didn't fix it then
we would be closer to a solution FFS.

mick

Feb 23, 2010, 3:14:17 PM2/23/10
Grant wrote:
> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote
>>> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Yeah get AVG 9 and dump Norton, Run both AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware and see
>>> what happens.
>> Will that find whatever virus is causing this, delete it and therefore fix
>> everything?
>>

> Its free just give it a go ffs, you're like an old woman procrastinating
> like this, you could have done this 5 days ago, and if it didn't fix it then
> we would be closer to a solution FFS.

ha ha ha YEAH!

J Kaner

Mar 2, 2010, 7:20:48 AM3/2/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Alright, keep yer hairs on will ya! Dumped Norton and installed AVG and SAS.
Came up with 1642 various nasties. It's sort of worked. It still does it
but nowhere near as bad. That's with the old wireless KB & mouse. With C's
wired KB & mouse it's even better. In fact, touch wood, it's behaving in a
perfectly acceptable manor so far typing this post.

Whaddaya reckon, just needs a shiny new KB & moose now?

The only thing I'm not too happy about is when I went to turn the fucking
thing on this morning and it wouldn't have it. There's a purple background
screen with Packard Bell on it, it's the screen that has the press [F3] for
this and press [F8] for safe mode etc etc, the screen before vista
starts...anyway, it's that one. It seemed to crash on that screen and
wouldn't boot up after it like it normally does. Never done that before in
the 2.5 years i've had the machine. Took me about 20 on and offs before it
booted up. Is that a co-inkydink or has it something to do with all this? I
daren't turn the fucking thing off in case it won't boot up next time!! ;(

Albert Ross

Mar 2, 2010, 1:03:03 PM3/2/10

Yeah, we tried that, but we couldn't get the washing-machine door to
close properly

J Kaner

Mar 3, 2010, 2:05:23 PM3/3/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3hu2fp....@news.alt.net...

Procrastinate, dood, procrastinate.

J Kaner

Mar 3, 2010, 2:05:38 PM3/3/10

> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote

>>> Will that find whatever virus is causing this, delete it and therefore
>>> fix everything?
>>>

>> Its free just give it a go ffs, you're like an old woman procrastinating
>> like this, you could have done this 5 days ago, and if it didn't fix it
>> then we would be closer to a solution FFS.
>
> Alright, keep yer hairs on will ya! Dumped Norton and installed AVG and
> SAS.

Now that I've dumped Norton and got the other two up and running, what
should I do with the windows security stuff? Should I turn windows firewall
on or off, y' know, that sorta thang. Any advice on it?

J Kaner

Mar 3, 2010, 2:05:44 PM3/3/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

UPVC Sealant works a treat with that.

Albert Ross

Mar 3, 2010, 3:29:35 PM3/3/10

Couldn't you have used the Missus instead?

Grant

Mar 3, 2010, 5:44:05 PM3/3/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
you still need a firewall you could install zonalarm as it stops out going
as well. window firewall only blocks incoming.

J Kaner

Mar 3, 2010, 9:16:27 PM3/3/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

Coulda done, but she'd probably wanna divorce you if i had.

Grant

Mar 3, 2010, 10:13:33 PM3/3/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
he'd pay you to take her away.

J Kaner

Mar 3, 2010, 10:30:03 PM3/3/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Cheers for that. I'll get ZA up and running tomorrow.

And many thanks for yer help getting all this lot fixed, Grant. KB & mouse
are still behaving themselves though the start up doesn't start up like it
should, or used to but still, cheers Grant

Grant

Mar 4, 2010, 12:13:43 PM3/4/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Delete all system restore points, run Superantispy and AVG again, then do a
error check with "Automatic file fix" and "scan for and attempt to recovery
of bad sectors" boxes ticked On the section of your Hdd that has the OS
installed on it usually your C drive. That hopefully will fix the boot
problem.

Albert Ross

Mar 4, 2010, 1:00:31 PM3/4/10
The Missus says she'll be glad when the Miss World contest is over,
she's fed up with picking up all the soggy handkerchiefs and putting
them in the washing machine

mick

Mar 4, 2010, 2:38:15 PM3/4/10

weeelllll, it'll teach yer for tipping diet gravy into yer keyboard,
whunnit?

J Kaner

Mar 5, 2010, 3:14:46 AM3/5/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3ilno5....@news.alt.net...

Water proof keyboards. They can do watches so why not KB's??

I think we could be onto something here...

> diet gravy into yer keyboard, whunnit?

Diet gravy? DIET fucking gravy?? Never touch the stuff. It's full fucking
fat or nowt. Y' don't get a figure like mine by watching what you eat y'
know.

J Kaner

Mar 5, 2010, 3:14:57 AM3/5/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

Aw bless. Getting all emotional when the winner's are called out, eh...

mick

Mar 5, 2010, 9:28:53 AM3/5/10
J Kaner wrote:

> "mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3ilno5....@news.alt.net...
>> J Kaner wrote:
>>>
>>> "mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message

>>> Procrastinate, dood, procrastinate.
>>
>> weeelllll, it'll teach yer for tipping
>
> Water proof keyboards. They can do watches so why not KB's??
>
> I think we could be onto something here...

We? don't involve me in anymore of your cockeyed ideas,

>> diet gravy into yer keyboard, whunnit?
>
> Diet gravy? DIET fucking gravy?? Never touch the stuff. It's full
> fucking fat or nowt. Y' don't get a figure like mine by watching what
> you eat y' know.

hey, you can get pukka pies from tescos, i've had a couple and they come
out the oven just like they come out of the chip shop

Mark

Mar 5, 2010, 2:00:25 PM3/5/10
J Kaner wrote, and I quote:

Shut the fuck up you fucking moaning whinging twat.

Grant

Mar 5, 2010, 2:15:58 PM3/5/10

"Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message
Don't call my bitch a twat you cunt.

J Kaner

Mar 5, 2010, 8:36:24 PM3/5/10

"Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message

Should I buy a new KB and moose, or stick with this one. I mean this one
still works more or less ok now me poot is sorted, tho' another one i
borrowed works perfect. So...keep this and buy a 1/4 of weed or...lash out,
save me lungs and get a new KB n moose? Whaddaya reckon mark?

J Kaner

Mar 5, 2010, 8:36:50 PM3/5/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3inq04....@news.alt.net...

>J Kaner wrote:
>>
>> "mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message

>>> weeelllll, it'll teach yer for tipping
>>
>> Water proof keyboards. They can do watches so why not KB's??
>>
>> I think we could be onto something here...
>
> We? don't involve me in anymore of your cockeyed ideas,

Right, fine, if that's the way you want it. But don't you get upset when
I'm getting blown off by some gorgeous bird on me yacht in the Med and
you're stuck at home watching Eastenders with only a Pukka pie for company.
K.

>>> diet gravy into yer keyboard, whunnit?
>>
>> Diet gravy? DIET fucking gravy?? Never touch the stuff. It's full
>> fucking fat or nowt. Y' don't get a figure like mine by watching what you
>> eat y' know.
>
> hey, you can get pukka pies from tescos, i've had a couple and they come >
> out the oven just like they come out of the chip shop

Covered in batter?

It's funny you should say that tho. Did me an C a couple of those in the
oven the other day with a bit of veg, mash and gravy. Went down a fucking
storm with C, and me too, obv, but it was the first time she'd ever had a
pie done like that. She wants it again next week!! I forgot just how nice
they are when they've been heated through in the oven like that.

J Kaner

Mar 5, 2010, 8:38:53 PM3/5/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Grant!! Make the nasty man go away...Pwease!!

mick

Mar 6, 2010, 6:37:14 AM3/6/10

ok ok, fuck it, i'm in. I'm not being left out. Need summat more
spectacular than a waterproof keyboard though.
Need to invent something better than twatter or facebook.
I've got it.
'talking bollocks'
right you have these lists an all, like favourite footy team, favourite
bird, best motorbike.. you get the idea?
I like it, shit, check the domain out, quick.

>>> Diet gravy? DIET fucking gravy?? Never touch the stuff. It's full
>>> fucking fat or nowt. Y' don't get a figure like mine by watching what
>>> you eat y' know.
>>
>> hey, you can get pukka pies from tescos, i've had a couple and they
>> come > out the oven just like they come out of the chip shop
>
> Covered in batter?
>
> It's funny you should say that tho. Did me an C a couple of those in
> the oven the other day with a bit of veg, mash and gravy. Went down a
> fucking storm with C, and me too, obv, but it was the first time she'd
> ever had a pie done like that. She wants it again next week!! I forgot
> just how nice they are when they've been heated through in the oven like
> that.

Did you have one of those fuck off big family ones for yourself?, have
you seen those? I've only seen pictures of them but one day I might just
get one for myself.
A pie floater, 3 cans of mushy peas and one of those big pukka pies just
drifting around on top of them.
I didn't make up the pie floater idea btw, they sell them outside the
sydney opera house. You see I had one last week while I was over there
shagging Kylie, you see.

Mark

Mar 6, 2010, 6:57:03 AM3/6/10

Which of the above temporary measures had the most profoundly calming
effect on your incessant whinging?

Sorted.

Grant

Mar 6, 2010, 7:34:57 PM3/6/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
How can you feed your kid shit like that FFS?

J Kaner

Mar 7, 2010, 1:47:48 PM3/7/10

"Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message

"had"? I haven't done either of 'em yet mark. I was waiting for you to
answer before I chose. So...

Should I buy a new KB and moose, or stick with this one. I mean this one
still works more or less ok now me poot is sorted, tho' another one i
borrowed works perfect. So...keep this and buy a 1/4 of weed or...lash out,
save me lungs and get a new KB n moose? Whaddaya reckon mark?

> Sorted.

Not quite. Bit of prematureness there mark. I hope for your sake yer not
like that in the presence of a naked lady.

J Kaner

Mar 7, 2010, 1:47:59 PM3/7/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Once again, thanks for that Grant. I'll let you know how it goes when I try
it tonight .
Everything else has been great since I did what you said. Thanks Grant, I
(In R/L) really appreciate it.

J Kaner

Mar 7, 2010, 1:48:03 PM3/7/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3iq4a8....@news.alt.net...

That's it Micky, that's exactly what we need....summat blokes are good at.
Combine talking bollox with a website where we/blokes can do just that and
we're onto summat that'll be bigger, and better, than anything before it!!!!

I'm in!! Giz a shout when you've got it up and running.

>>> hey, you can get pukka pies from tescos, i've had a couple and they come
>>
>> Covered in batter?
>>
>> It's funny you should say that tho. Did me an C a couple of those in the
>> oven the other day with a bit of veg, mash and gravy. Went down a
>> fucking storm with C, and me too, obv, but it was the first time she'd
>> ever had a pie done like that. She wants it again next week!! I forgot
>> just how nice they are when they've been heated through in the oven like
>> that.
>
> Did you have one of those fuck off big family ones for yourself?,

LOL cheeky cunt. No, I shared it with C.

> have you seen those? I've only seen pictures of them

Or were you dreaming them?

> but one day I might just get one for myself.
> A pie floater, 3 cans of mushy peas and one of those big pukka pies just
> drifting around on top of them.

Pukka Island!! That's it, I'm emigrating. Hey, Puck might wanna emigrate
there too. She likes emigrating. Likes it so much she even went to France
just so she could emigrate. It's like O.C.D, but O.E.D for her.

> I didn't make up the pie floater idea btw, they sell them outside the
> sydney opera house. You see I had one last week while I was over there

You had me for a split second there! I thought "hey, he's just been to Oz"

> shagging Kylie, you see.

Then I read that and knew you were talking bollox. Kylie was with me that
night.

J Kaner

Mar 7, 2010, 7:41:10 PM3/7/10
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote
> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote

>> It's funny you should say that tho. Did me an C a couple of those in the

>> oven the other day with a bit of veg, mash and gravy. Went down a
>> fucking storm with C, and me too, obv, but it was the first time she'd
>> ever had a pie done like that. She wants it again next week!! I forgot
>> just how nice they are when they've been heated through in the oven like
>> that.

> How can you feed your kid shit like that FFS?

Aah it won't do her no harm. Made a nice gravy dinner it did. First time
she'd had it though she likes Tesco's mince beef and onion pies that have to
be cooked in the oven. What do you think of those?

Grant

Mar 7, 2010, 8:36:43 PM3/7/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Never eat meat that you cant see! if it hidden by pastry and you didn't make
the pie how the fuck can you be sure its not full of the butchers
haemorrhoids?

mick

Mar 8, 2010, 1:24:40 PM3/8/10

you've got fucking eyes haven't you? just cut the pie open and look at it.
Don't buy fish and chips, the fish is covered in batter, it might not be
fish, it might be a donkey's penis... ffs

mick

Mar 8, 2010, 3:47:01 PM3/8/10

I did the hard bit by inventing it. You should spend the necessary 100
hours getting going with some website thingy program thing that you can
buy for �90
Remember, i'm the brains of this outfit.

>>> Covered in batter?
>>>
>>> It's funny you should say that tho. Did me an C a couple of those in
>>> the oven the other day with a bit of veg, mash and gravy. Went down
>>> a fucking storm with C, and me too, obv, but it was the first time
>>> she'd ever had a pie done like that. She wants it again next week!!
>>> I forgot just how nice they are when they've been heated through in
>>> the oven like that.
>>
>> Did you have one of those fuck off big family ones for yourself?,
>
> LOL cheeky cunt. No, I shared it with C.
>
>> have you seen those? I've only seen pictures of them
>
> Or were you dreaming them?

I've only seen the normal sized ones that you get from the chippy.

>> but one day I might just get one for myself.
>> A pie floater, 3 cans of mushy peas and one of those big pukka pies
>> just drifting around on top of them.
>
> Pukka Island!! That's it, I'm emigrating. Hey, Puck might wanna
> emigrate there too. She likes emigrating. Likes it so much she even
> went to France just so she could emigrate. It's like O.C.D, but O.E.D
> for her.

I've got O.C.D. My sock drawer has each pair of socks joined with the
toe ends at the front. They are then all arranged from left to right by
colours of the rainbow.
Oh hang on, no I wished I had OCD, you should see my sock drawer, it's a
right fucking mess, in fact sometimes I go to work with a long blue sock
on and a short white sock on.
OCD is for cunts who have nothing better to do.
Right, i'm off to arrange the tins in my cupboard. Labels to the front.

>> I didn't make up the pie floater idea btw, they sell them outside the
>> sydney opera house. You see I had one last week while I was over there
>
> You had me for a split second there! I thought "hey, he's just been to Oz"
>
>> shagging Kylie, you see.
>
> Then I read that and knew you were talking bollox. Kylie was with me
> that night.

Was she? fuck. Who was I with then? said her name was Kylie.
Mind you she nipped out for 2 minutes to make a private phone call.
Where were you between 9:02 and 9:04? you bastid?

Grant

Mar 8, 2010, 7:28:24 PM3/8/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j04u9....@news.alt.net...
So you think you can tell the difference between MRM which is utterly
disgusting and forms the filling in most pies and butchers haemorrhoids?

J Kaner

Mar 9, 2010, 10:22:52 AM3/9/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

My hero!!

mick

Mar 9, 2010, 1:24:55 PM3/9/10
It's a chicken and mushroom pie with a white sauce.
The chicken is just chicken meat.
It isn't one of those minced beef efforts, even I wouldn't touch those.

Albert Ross

Mar 9, 2010, 1:29:43 PM3/9/10

That's rock-salmon, you tonka-toy.

J Kaner

Mar 9, 2010, 10:00:06 PM3/9/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j04u9....@news.alt.net...

Y' know, that just don't sound right. Donkey should allus have dick, or
knob after it. Penis ...Nah, just don't sound right.

That Grant, he's a right fussy fucker when it comes to food. So long as it
won't poison you then get it down yer cake hole.

J Kaner

Mar 9, 2010, 11:08:40 PM3/9/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>>
>> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote

>>> "J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Yeah get AVG 9 and dump Norton, Run both AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware and
>>> see what happens.
>>
>> Will that find whatever virus is causing this, delete it and therefore
>> fix everything?
>>

> Its free just give it a go ffs, you're like an old woman procrastinating
> like this, you could have done this 5 days ago, and if it didn't fix it
> then we would be closer to a solution FFS.

I meant to ask... Should I have Windows Defender turned on or off?

J Kaner

Mar 9, 2010, 11:11:45 PM3/9/10

> I meant to ask... Should I have Windows Defender turned on or off now
> that I've got AVG 9 and SUPERAntiSpyware running?

Grant

Mar 10, 2010, 6:40:13 AM3/10/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
ON.

J Kaner

Mar 10, 2010, 7:06:01 AM3/10/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

TA.

mick

Mar 10, 2010, 12:45:21 PM3/10/10

Don't forget I was talking to grant though.

> That Grant, he's a right fussy fucker when it comes to food. So long as
> it won't poison you then get it down yer cake hole.

He's full of it, probably eats all sort of shit like primark sausages
and haggis

mick

Mar 10, 2010, 12:45:42 PM3/10/10
Off

J Kaner

Mar 10, 2010, 1:15:04 PM3/10/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j5bd5....@news.alt.net...

> Off

ha ha ha...y' cunt,,

J Kaner

Mar 10, 2010, 1:16:09 PM3/10/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j5bcg....@news.alt.net...

You were trying to be posh for him. Gotcha.

>> That Grant, he's a right fussy fucker when it comes to food. So long as
>> it won't poison you then get it down yer cake hole.
>
> He's full of it, probably eats all sort of shit like primark sausages and
> haggis

I bet Grant eats Marks and Sparks sausages and pies. "These aren't any old
butchers
hemorrhoids, theses are marks and spark's butchers
hemorrhoids" as he shoves 'em down his throat
four at a time.

mick

Mar 10, 2010, 2:45:08 PM3/10/10

He thinks he's royalty. I'll go along with it.

>>> That Grant, he's a right fussy fucker when it comes to food. So long
>>> as it won't poison you then get it down yer cake hole.
>>
>> He's full of it, probably eats all sort of shit like primark sausages
>> and haggis
>
> I bet Grant eats Marks and Sparks sausages and pies. "These aren't any
> old butchers
> hemorrhoids, theses are marks and spark's butchers
> hemorrhoids" as he shoves 'em down his throat
> four at a time.

These aren't just any old cow's sphincters, they are mark's and
spencer's finest premium sphincters. So come and indulge yourself,
you're worth it.

Mark

Mar 11, 2010, 4:51:40 AM3/11/10

Um, well not really premature as such... You harped: "I mean this one
still works more or less ok now me poot is sorted," so you have that
experience which I correctly referred to as a 'temporary measure'
plus...

I assume you have 'previous' with "a 1/4 of weed" which is another
'temporary measure', so you ought to be in a position to answer the
question.

Mark

Mar 11, 2010, 4:55:03 AM3/11/10
Grant wrote, and I quote:

>Don't call my bitch a twat you cunt.

It was not name calling, it was a description based on an observation,

Albert Ross

Mar 11, 2010, 12:35:55 PM3/11/10

For a while there I thought you really had the hang of this suenet
thing, but you bottled at the first twitch of a Grant. Not a good sign.

Grant

Mar 11, 2010, 2:05:48 PM3/11/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
"suenet" is that want your mate Bunt calls it?

Grant

Mar 11, 2010, 2:08:25 PM3/11/10

"Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message
I'm not saying you were wrong, twat is apt for Kaner, its just no one
insults my bitch undersand.

Albert Ross

Mar 11, 2010, 2:14:08 PM3/11/10
I was trying to take the piss out of you, but never mind. Nature's
beaten me to it.

Grant

Mar 11, 2010, 3:36:09 PM3/11/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
Go on admit it your mates calls it "suenet" dun ee.

Albert Ross

Mar 11, 2010, 4:07:02 PM3/11/10
Just got back from the pub, are you still here?

Albert Ross

Mar 11, 2010, 4:59:12 PM3/11/10
dun no

Grant

Mar 11, 2010, 5:58:22 PM3/11/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
That is actually funny coming from a short ugly tubby geeky gimp like you.

Albert Ross

Mar 12, 2010, 11:29:00 AM3/12/10
Ah, you've seen me? So it *was* you I sat in front of up in that Lunnun
court that day. You looked like a teddy-bear wearing glasses and a
grunge shirt. Nice disguise, anyway.

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 12:21:00 PM3/12/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

Wow, both of you out in the real world away from yer pooters at the same
time!! Fucking odds of that ever happening must've been astronomical!!

Grant

Mar 12, 2010, 1:03:28 PM3/12/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
No A, I wasn't at the court! but thanks for confirming my guess at your
physical appearance.

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 1:12:11 PM3/12/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message news:...

> "Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message

>>J Kaner wrote, and I quote:
>>

>>>"Mark" <mark...@gmspamx.net> wrote in message

>>>"had"? I haven't done either of 'em yet mark. I was waiting for you to
>>>answer before I chose. So...
>>>
>>>Should I buy a new KB and moose, or stick with this one. I mean this one
>>>still works more or less ok now me poot is sorted, tho' another one i
>>>borrowed works perfect. So...keep this and buy a 1/4 of weed or...lash
>>>out,
>>>save me lungs and get a new KB n moose? Whaddaya reckon mark?

>>>Not quite. Bit of prematureness there mark. I hope for your sake yer
>>>not
>>>like that in the presence of a naked lady.
>>
>> Um, well not really premature as such...

Now c' mon mark, it was undies round yer knees, feet covered in babygravy
sort of premature.

> You harped: "I mean this one
>> still works more or less ok now me poot is sorted," so you have that
>> experience which I correctly referred to as a 'temporary measure'
>> plus...
>>
>> I assume you have 'previous' with "a 1/4 of weed" which is another
>> 'temporary measure', so you ought to be in a position to answer the
>> question.

I was asking *you* to choose which one of the options I should do. I like
both so ain't bothered which you go for. Go on, you choose, I'll let ya!!
I've turned over a new leaf, so instead of doing to others as they do to me
I will not retaliate when horrid things are said to me like, say... "Shut

Albert Ross

Mar 12, 2010, 1:29:20 PM3/12/10
You were there, Chubbykins, be a man and face up to it

Albert Ross

Mar 12, 2010, 1:30:06 PM3/12/10

Yes. Luckily for me I hadn't pasted a picture of his on a website with
red glaring eyes on it.

Grant

Mar 12, 2010, 2:10:31 PM3/12/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
I wasn't there, and why would I deny it I was?

Grant

Mar 12, 2010, 2:30:31 PM3/12/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
I wasn't there, and why would I deny it if I was?

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 6:26:16 PM3/12/10

"Albert Ross" <alber...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

Me wanna see!!!!

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 6:27:14 PM3/12/10

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

I heard you was there. Got it from a good source.

Grant

Mar 12, 2010, 7:12:12 PM3/12/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Whose source was Albert!

J Kaner

Mar 12, 2010, 8:07:27 PM3/12/10

> Whose source was Albert!

Dunno. I made it up. Thought I'd just stir the pot a bit. Heh heh.

Truth is, I've no idea what yer both on about.

Grant

Mar 12, 2010, 8:31:41 PM3/12/10

"J Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Albert's mate is Bunt the world expert on Libel who took three trolls and 3
ISPs in the hope of winning millions to the high court in London, Albert
thinks I was there. I wasn't. But Albert told someone we both know that he
reckons I was there.

Albert Ross

Mar 13, 2010, 11:50:53 AM3/13/10
Quite a few wanted to see.

J Kaner

Mar 16, 2010, 10:39:20 PM3/16/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j5id5....@news.alt.net...

Best to, really. Y' know how he gets if y' don't.. In reality he's prince
Edwards decoy double. In his head, and if he squints in the mirror, he *is*
prince Edward.

>>> He's full of it, probably eats all sort of shit like primark sausages
>>> and haggis
>>
>> I bet Grant eats Marks and Sparks sausages and pies. "These aren't any
>> old butchers
>> hemorrhoids, theses are marks and spark's butchers
>> hemorrhoids" as he shoves 'em down his throat
>> four at a time.
>
> These aren't just any old cow's sphincters, they are mark's and spencer's
> finest premium sphincters. So come and indulge yourself, you're worth it.

These aren't just any old cow's sphincters and old butchers hemorrhoids,

they are mark's and

spencer's finest premium sphincters and hemorrhoids. So come and indulge
yourself four at a time, you're worth it.

J Kaner

Mar 16, 2010, 11:14:46 PM3/16/10

"mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message news:3j0d98....@news.alt.net...

>J Kaner wrote:
>>
>> "mick" <u...@dawn.bbb> wrote in message

>>> ok ok, fuck it, i'm in. I'm not being left out. Need summat more
>>> spectacular than a waterproof keyboard though.
>>> Need to invent something better than twatter or facebook.
>>> I've got it.
>>> 'talking bollocks'
>>> right you have these lists an all, like favourite footy team, favourite
>>> bird, best motorbike.. you get the idea?
>>> I like it, shit, check the domain out, quick.
>>
>> That's it Micky, that's exactly what we need....summat blokes are good
>> at. Combine talking bollox with a website where we/blokes can do just
>> that and we're onto summat that'll be bigger, and better, than anything
>> before it!!!!
>>
>> I'm in!! Giz a shout when you've got it up and running.
>
> I did the hard bit by inventing it. You should spend the necessary 100
> hours getting going with some website thingy program thing that you can
> buy for £90
> Remember, i'm the brains of this outfit.

>>> Did you have one of those fuck off big family ones for yourself?,
>>
>> LOL cheeky cunt. No, I shared it with C.
>>
>>> have you seen those? I've only seen pictures of them
>>
>> Or were you dreaming them?
>
> I've only seen the normal sized ones that you get from the chippy.
>

>>> but one day I might just get one for myself.
>>> A pie floater, 3 cans of mushy peas and one of those big pukka pies just
>>> drifting around on top of them.
>>
>> Pukka Island!! That's it, I'm emigrating. Hey, Puck might wanna
>> emigrate there too. She likes emigrating. Likes it so much she even went
>> to France just so she could emigrate. It's like O.C.D, but O.E.D for her.
>
> I've got O.C.D. My sock drawer has each pair of socks joined with the toe
> ends at the front. They are then all arranged from left to right by
> colours of the rainbow.
> Oh hang on, no I wished I had OCD, you should see my sock drawer, it's a
> right fucking mess, in fact sometimes I go to work with a long blue sock
> on and a short white sock on.

Heh, that's just like mine that is!! But at least I can can match up two
socks that are similar in size and colour you scruffy fucker. I only ever
buy black or brown, ten pair at a time and shove 'em all in the same
drawer(I tend to go through 'em pretty sharpish like, what with the sweat
and not cutting 'em)

> OCD is for cunts who have nothing better to do.

LOL!!

> Right, i'm off to arrange the tins in my cupboard. Labels to the front.

And give the tops of 'em a wipe down while yer at it. No good having the
labels all nice and right if the fucking lids are mucky/dusty, is it.

>>> I didn't make up the pie floater idea btw, they sell them outside the
>>> sydney opera house. You see I had one last week while I was over there
>>
>> You had me for a split second there! I thought "hey, he's just been to
>> Oz"
>>
>>> shagging Kylie, you see.
>>
>> Then I read that and knew you were talking bollox. Kylie was with me
>> that night.
>
> Was she? fuck. Who was I with then? said her name was Kylie.
> Mind you she nipped out for 2 minutes to make a private phone call.
> Where were you between 9:02 and 9:04? you bastid?

Er... sorting me sock drawer out. Yeah that's where I was. Big job.

mick

Mar 24, 2010, 4:07:00 PM3/24/10

Plus he ponces off the state.
Mind you, I bet the prince's missus is better looking though.
Come to think of it why did prince ligger andrew marry that frumpy
looking old redhead?

>>> I bet Grant eats Marks and Sparks sausages and pies. "These aren't
>>> any old butchers
>>> hemorrhoids, theses are marks and spark's butchers
>>> hemorrhoids" as he shoves 'em down his throat
>>> four at a time.
>>
>> These aren't just any old cow's sphincters, they are mark's and
>> spencer's finest premium sphincters. So come and indulge yourself,
>> you're worth it.
>
> These aren't just any old cow's sphincters and old butchers hemorrhoids,
> they are mark's and
> spencer's finest premium sphincters and hemorrhoids. So come and indulge
> yourself four at a time, you're worth it.

Hey get yerself down kfc, they have stopped doing those bacon burgers
coz it might taint the halal meat.
I boycotted those cunts about 18 years ago.

mick

Mar 24, 2010, 4:18:38 PM3/24/10

I don't know why people fanny about with fancy coloured socks like
yellow or pale green.
I put them in the same boat as people who wear ties with superman on or
daffy duck.
It's like they're trying to say," hey look at me, i'm a fun guy to be
around".
No you're not. You're a cunt.

>> OCD is for cunts who have nothing better to do.
>
> LOL!!
>
>> Right, i'm off to arrange the tins in my cupboard. Labels to the front.
>
> And give the tops of 'em a wipe down while yer at it. No good having the
> labels all nice and right if the fucking lids are mucky/dusty, is it.

I've lived here 15 years and i've never taken a damp rag to the inside
of the kitchen cupboards.
I'm fucking good at arranging 30 tins of beer on the top shelf of my
fridge though.

>>> You had me for a split second there! I thought "hey, he's just been
>>> to Oz"

>>> Then I read that and knew you were talking bollox. Kylie was with me
>>> that night.
>>
>> Was she? fuck. Who was I with then? said her name was Kylie.
>> Mind you she nipped out for 2 minutes to make a private phone call.
>> Where were you between 9:02 and 9:04? you bastid?
>
> Er... sorting me sock drawer out. Yeah that's where I was. Big job.

When you take them off join em together at the top then they stay as a
pair through the washer and through the drier. Easy as that.