apologies

Puck

Sep 7, 2008, 10:08:20 AM9/7/08
I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I lyricbomb.
I know you'll all be thinking, 'fuck - what a great chewn that must
be... where on earth can I hear this girl'z playlits?'.

Well, fill your boots on last.fm, or read it here first - you lucky,
lucky people.

In total order-loving-chaos:

1. In The Beginning - The Stills

2. Don't Speak - No Doubt

3. Fun Loving Nun - Of Montreal

4. Lost In The Plot - The Dears

5. So Lonely Was The Ballad - Jamie T

6. Tommy Gun - The Clash

7. Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes

8. Oh You Pretty Things - David Bowie

9. Motorcycle Emptiness - Manic Street Preachers

10. Setting Sun - Chemical Bros

11. Paint a Rainbow - My Bloody Valentine

12. Flux - Bloc Party

13. Barbed Wire Love - Stiff Little Fingers

14. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

15. Into My Arms - Nick Cave

16. Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra

Grant

Sep 7, 2008, 10:09:50 PM9/7/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Who gives a fuck what you are listening to you cunt. Post something
meaningful for once.

Puck

Sep 7, 2008, 10:53:29 PM9/7/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

> Post something meaningful for once.

Deserve it, bitch.

Grant

Sep 7, 2008, 11:36:02 PM9/7/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Sob!

Ash Wensdee

Sep 8, 2008, 7:42:14 AM9/8/08
Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
must suffer, like this:

>I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
>swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I lyricbomb.

That is a novel interpretation of "fuck off with the shitty lyrics you
cunt".

--

I'm John McCain and Big Oil approves this message.
http://gollyg.blogspot.com -- bullshit you can trust

Ash Wensdee

Puck

Sep 8, 2008, 8:08:26 AM9/8/08
Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
>>swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I
>>lyricbomb.
>
> That is a novel interpretation of "fuck off with the shitty lyrics you
> cunt".

I think that in my whole entire life I have never come across someone quite
so violently objectionable as you, sir. Never again shall I cross post to
your dimly lit, dank lairs.

Puck

Sep 8, 2008, 8:12:11 AM9/8/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

There there, dear.

Jay Kaner

Sep 8, 2008, 8:54:20 AM9/8/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Jesus! Y' don't cave in like that, man! There's no wonder she walks all
over ya.

Watch me, I'll show you how to handle a situation like this...

OI, PUCK!!

Jay Kaner

Sep 8, 2008, 8:59:20 AM9/8/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote

> I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
> swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I lyricbomb.
> I know you'll all be thinking, 'fuck - what a great chewn that must
> be... where on earth can I hear this girl'z playlits?'.

Well that is very, very thoughtful of you. In fact this has inspired me
to post the lyrics of songs that I like.

I shall name the group and song title at the end of each cos the only thing
worse than a lyrics post is not knowing who wrote 'em. Also a you tube vid
of the song wouldn't go amiss.

Grant

Sep 8, 2008, 1:28:35 PM9/8/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message

> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>>" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in
>>>
>>> Deserve it, bitch.
>>>
>> Sob!
>
> Jesus! Y' don't cave in like that, man! There's no wonder she walks all
> over ya.

Yeah sorry Jay I let the side down a bit there, but it was 4.30amish and I
had just about given up the will to live!

Grant

Sep 8, 2008, 1:30:54 PM9/8/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
After all I've done for you, you cunt I deserve your love , respect and a
fucking medal now kiss my arse and get on with the meaning full postages!

Jay Kaner

Sep 8, 2008, 1:31:47 PM9/8/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

That's ok. And very understandable.

As soon as she answers my post I'll show you how to cave in with style.

Puck

Sep 8, 2008, 5:48:01 PM9/8/08

> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in
>>> Post something meaningful for once.
>>
>> Deserve it, bitch.
>>

> After all I've done for you, you cunt I deserve your love , respect, a
> fucking medal and to be yawned royally at,

FYP

One out of four ain't bad.

> now kiss my arse

I don't make a habit of kissing things when I've no idea where they've
been.

> and get on with the meaning full postages!

Please be holding your breath.

Puck

Sep 8, 2008, 5:50:28 PM9/8/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote
> OI, PUCK!!

[skids into room, sideways - ciggie and bottle in hand, oozing energy - oh,
and class, obv.]

[comes to abrupt halt at Jay's feet]

S'up, cunt?

Puck

Sep 8, 2008, 5:52:55 PM9/8/08

> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote
>
>> I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
>> swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I
>> lyricbomb. I know you'll all be thinking, 'fuck - what a great chewn
>> that must be... where on earth can I hear this girl'z playlits?'.
>
> Well that is very, very thoughtful of you. In fact this has
> inspired me to post the lyrics of songs that I like.

Where was the inspiration to cross post?

> I shall name the group and song title at the end of each cos the only
> thing worse than a lyrics post is not knowing who wrote 'em. Also a
> you tube vid of the song wouldn't go amiss.

LOL.

Jay Kaner

Sep 8, 2008, 6:18:01 PM9/8/08

> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote
>> OI, PUCK!!
>
> [skids into room, sideways - ciggie and bottle in hand, oozing energy -
> oh,
> and class, obv.]

Oh yeah, of course, obv. Goes without saying...

> [comes to abrupt halt at Jay's feet]
>
> S'up, cunt?

Oh nothing babes, just wanted to check you were ok and to see if there's owt
y' wanted doing...

See G, that's how to cave in in style. No tears and sobs, just a good bit of
plain ol' sucking up.

Jay Kaner

Sep 8, 2008, 6:24:05 PM9/8/08

> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in
>

>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote
>>
>>> I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
>>> swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I
>>> lyricbomb. I know you'll all be thinking, 'fuck - what a great chewn
>>> that must be... where on earth can I hear this girl'z playlits?'.
>>
>> Well that is very, very thoughtful of you. In fact this has
>> inspired me to post the lyrics of songs that I like.
>
> Where was the inspiration to cross post?

Who for, me or you? Either way I dunno cos I didn't x-post my songs. Mine is
for afs'ers only. They're way too cool for the likes of m.w and a.f.o.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 8, 2008, 7:58:47 PM9/8/08
Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
must suffer, like this:

>Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in
>
>> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
>> must suffer, like this:
>>
>>>I am criticised for many things but the thing containing the least
>>>swearwords is usually that I don't include my playlits when I
>>>lyricbomb.
>>
>> That is a novel interpretation of "fuck off with the shitty lyrics you
>> cunt".
>
>I think that in my whole entire life I have never come across someone quite
>so violently objectionable as you, sir.

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this week.

Grant

Sep 8, 2008, 11:18:00 PM9/8/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
>>> must suffer, like this:

>>> That is a novel interpretation of "fuck off with the shitty lyrics you
>>> cunt".
>>
>>I think that in my whole entire life I have never come across someone
>>quite
>>so violently objectionable as you, sir.
>

> That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this life time.

FYP.

Puck

Sep 9, 2008, 12:16:36 AM9/9/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

Right, well, whatthefuckever... what do I do with this bottle?

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 3:12:55 AM9/9/08
Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
must suffer, like this:

>"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

Are you taking suggestions from the floor?

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 7:16:21 AM9/9/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Recycle it?

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 9:06:33 AM9/9/08

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in
>>

>>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh yeah, of course, obv. Goes without saying...

>>> Oh nothing babes, just wanted to check you were ok and to see if
>>> there's owt y' wanted doing...

>>> See G, that's how to cave in in style. No tears and sobs, just a good
>>> bit of plain ol' sucking up.
>>
>>Right, well, whatthefuckever... what do I do with this bottle?
>
> Are you taking suggestions from the floor?

Now then zen, don't go thinking that just because I'm having a little bit of
fun at my own expense it's a green light for you to go and join in, k?

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 9:06:35 AM9/9/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Well that would depend. Is it empty yet?

Puck

Sep 9, 2008, 9:42:48 AM9/9/08
Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in
>>

>>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh yeah, of course, obv. Goes without saying...

>>> Oh nothing babes, just wanted to check you were ok and to see if
>>> there's owt y' wanted doing...

>>> See G, that's how to cave in in style. No tears and sobs, just a
good
>>> bit of plain ol' sucking up.
>>
>>Right, well, whatthefuckever... what do I do with this bottle?
>
> Are you taking suggestions from the floor?

Will the floor's suggestions be marginally more entertaining than yours?

Puck

Sep 9, 2008, 9:43:48 AM9/9/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

True. This is France after all - it's about the only damn thing they do
recycle.

Puck

Sep 9, 2008, 9:44:54 AM9/9/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:vxuxk.55227$E41.38140
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

Not quite. But it is sooooo much more empty than it should be. :(

Puck

Sep 9, 2008, 10:24:28 AM9/9/08
Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
>>> must suffer, like this:

>>> That is a novel interpretation of "fuck off with the shitty lyrics
>>> you cunt".
>>
>>I think that in my whole entire life I have never come across someone
>>quite so violently objectionable as you, sir.
>

> That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this week.

Hmm. It's just a thought but have you tried being funny?

I mean I know there's a fine line between finding someone really funny and
wanting to punch them hard in the face - but I think that with a bit of
practice, you might actually pull it off. Jay could give you lessons and
as a nice little reward or incentive, I promise to say lots of nice things
to ya.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 6:41:47 PM9/9/08

WTF? You are stooping pretty fucking low in the gangfucking stakes if
you are willing to say Jay's funny.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 6:40:31 PM9/9/08

Entertaining for whom, sweetie?

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 7:28:54 PM9/9/08

> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:vxuxk.55227$E41.38140
> @text.news.virginmedia.com:
>

>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

> energy

> good
>>>
>>> Right, well, whatthefuckever... what do I do with this bottle?
>>
>> Well that would depend. Is it empty yet?
>
> Not quite.

Fank fuck... My arse is safe.

> But it is sooooo much more empty than it should be. :(

Why the sad emo? For the little bit left or cos you didn't finish it all
off last night/early hours of the morn?

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 7:42:26 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message

I have me moments, cunt. Which is a few more than your 2 in the last 5
fucking years

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 7:51:55 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
Oh do fuck off you cunt Jay is fucking hilarious, its just that a lot of his
humour of late has been at your expense and you are such a prick with his
head up his own arse you can't find it within yourself to larf at yourself.
You have such a fragile ego can't bare being made to look a prick can you.
You should be more like me Dave.

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 7:58:48 PM9/9/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 8:07:31 PM9/9/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> was an ugly child, and

It's a good job that the uselessnet is a written medium imo

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 8:06:56 PM9/9/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
must suffer, like this:

Would you mind citing one for me? Just one will do.

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 8:18:26 PM9/9/08

> "Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote

>> " Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> was an ugly child

>>>Hit a nerve did I Dave? Spite? what a hypocrite.
>> No.
>
> Yes.

rolf

That was quite good.

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 8:19:15 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
No one wants needs or gives two shits for your opinions Dave.

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 8:23:50 PM9/9/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
rolf

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 9:08:44 PM9/9/08

what?

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 9:09:30 PM9/9/08

Which is why you visit my blog six times a day. Well, that and you're
too dumb to work out how to get a feed.

Jay Kaner

Sep 9, 2008, 9:14:32 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message

THAT WAS QUITE GOOD.

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 9:23:36 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
Check comments "Fake" you stupid prick.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 10:39:27 PM9/9/08

What was quite good?

Ash Wensdee

Sep 9, 2008, 10:40:27 PM9/9/08

It would save you a lot of bother, Gunty. I mean, as it is now, I feel
I should email you every time I post, to save you the disappointment
you must feel when you go to my blog and find nothing new to wank
over.

Grant

Sep 9, 2008, 11:28:30 PM9/9/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
Good so you admit that im not dumb and do know how to get a feed from your
Blog, well done that's almost an admission that you are wrong, well done
Dave we are making a little progress.

Wanking yes I have been wanking and im glad you realise that it doesn't
involve your blog which is (and even you have to admit) equivalent to
bromide, in the stiffy inducing stakes.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 10, 2008, 1:02:27 AM9/10/08

Well no. I didn't admit that at all. I just said I feel I should email
you to save you the bother because you're too dumb to fucking get one,
and as if to prove it, you misread that as saying you're not dumb.
Durrrrr. Pity you can't draw with crayons in this medium, hey?

Grant

Sep 10, 2008, 8:08:58 AM9/10/08

>>> It would save you a lot of bothert, Gunty. I mean, as it is now, I feel

>>> I should email you every time I post, to save you the disappointment
>>> you must feel when you go to my blog and find nothing new to wank
>>> over.
>>>
>>Good so you admit that im not dumb and do know how to get a feed from your
>>Blog
>
> Well no. I didn't admit that at all. I just said I feel I should email
> you to save you the bother because you're too dumb to fucking get one,
> and as if to prove it, you misread that as saying you're not dumb.
> Durrrrr. Pity you can't draw with crayons in this medium, hey?

Spin it you prick spin it.

You did admit you were wrong you said "It would save you a lot of bother"
after I made it perfectly clear to you that I didn't want an RSS feed.

Dave its just goes to show how right I am when I say that you are weak
individual incapable of admitting to being wrong. Life is going to be hell
for you when your kids start forming their own opinions and disagreeing with
you, you simply won't be able to cope. By the time they are 11 a cavern will
have opened up between you. Its a trait of insecure, low self esteem
egocentrics like you.

Ash Wensdee

Sep 10, 2008, 8:13:23 AM9/10/08

You constantly visit my blog. You'd save yourself bother if you got a
feed.

I know why you don't, Grant. And so do you. It's sweet. You're not my
type, but I do appreciate it. It's like getting flowers.

Jay Kaner

Sep 10, 2008, 8:57:57 AM9/10/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message

This was....

> [...]

It was so funny it had Grant rolling on laughing floor. Twice.
Would you like me to show you another one of me moments?
Or would that be going tuvaaaa, way tuvaaaa?

Grant

Sep 10, 2008, 10:04:33 AM9/10/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
fifl

Grant

Sep 10, 2008, 10:09:09 AM9/10/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
Dave, I'm hero you are BI go figure. Your life is so devoid of sex I can't
blame you thinking wishfully.

Grant

Sep 10, 2008, 10:35:41 AM9/10/08

"Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
Dave, I'm hetro you are BI go figure. Your life is so devoid of sex I can't
blame you thinking wishfully.

Spell chucker flicks it up again no doubt you will have a larf, go no I
don't mind.

Puck

Sep 10, 2008, 4:46:11 PM9/10/08
Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

For me. I am all that counts.

Puck

Sep 10, 2008, 4:47:08 PM9/10/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

Aww, treacle. Your arse is always safe in my hands.

>> But it is sooooo much more empty than it should be. :(
>
> Why the sad emo? For the little bit left or cos you didn't finish it
> all off last night/early hours of the morn?

Heh. The former.

Puck

Sep 10, 2008, 4:51:38 PM9/10/08
Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
> must suffer, like this:
>
>>Ash Wensdee <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in

>>> Puck <pou...@googlemail.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
>>> must suffer, like this:

>>> That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this week.
>>
>>Hmm. It's just a thought but have you tried being funny?
>>
>>I mean I know there's a fine line between finding someone really funny
>>and wanting to punch them hard in the face - but I think that with a
>>bit of practice, you might actually pull it off. Jay could give you
>>lessons and as a nice little reward or incentive, I promise to say
>>lots of nice things to ya.
>

> WTF? You are stooping pretty fucking low

Stooping pretty fucking low is my strength. If you can't stand the
heat, stop dousing yourself in petrol, baybee.

>in the gangfucking stakes if you are willing to say Jay's funny.

It's like being willing to say Hitler was a bit of a git. Jay is funny
- you have no argument here. As for being gangfucked, we're almost
sorry you feel like you've been fucked but we can quite categorically
report, darling, that you're shit in bed.

Puck

Sep 10, 2008, 4:52:27 PM9/10/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

Fuck what he thought, I roared! Sack the speeeelchicker if I were you,
dood.

Jay Kaner

Sep 11, 2008, 3:16:56 PM9/11/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message news:...

> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> That is so absolutely marvelarse.

>>> Why the sad emo? For the little bit left or cos you didn't finish it
>>> all off last night/early hours of the morn?
>>
>> Heh. The former.
>
> You'll have to go buy it a companion. Yeah, that's what you'll have to
> do.
> What's the wine like round there? Cheap and plenty of it I would imagine
> what with it being france, home of wine.

Puck

Sep 11, 2008, 4:59:45 PM9/11/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

The French are responsible for as much of the world's shit wine as they
are its best.

I prefer Russian wine.

Jay Kaner

Sep 11, 2008, 5:56:00 PM9/11/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Russian wine?? I didn't know the ruskie's made wine. Woulda thought it was
too cold for vineyards over there.
I'll have to keep me eyes open for some to have a try.

Jay Kaner

Sep 11, 2008, 5:58:02 PM9/11/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message

Aw ferfucksake, yer on about voddy ain't ya?? I can be so thick
sometimes!! LOL at meself!

Grant

Sep 11, 2008, 6:21:52 PM9/11/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
A lot of Whine comes form Australia, oh but you already knew that.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 5:36:48 AM9/12/08

Nooooo. Well, yes but look: http://www.russiawines.com/

> I can be so thick sometimes!! LOL at meself!

That you can laugh at yourself does you no harm at all. No one wants to
grow up an Ash Wensdee - not even Ash.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 5:39:20 AM9/12/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

At this rate it'll be their chief export in no time.

Jay Kaner

Sep 12, 2008, 8:09:59 AM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Well fuck me sideways. There really is russian wine. I had no idea! I
really thought it was a wind up!!

>> I can be so thick sometimes!! LOL at meself!
>
> That you can laugh at yourself does you no harm at all. No one wants to
> grow up an Ash Wensdee - not even Ash.

But it's never too late. Start him off on a few little grins, then slowly
work him up to full blown guffaws. He'll be happy as larry in no time.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 9:08:03 AM9/12/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

I am losing the will to live now, do you mind?

>>> I can be so thick sometimes!! LOL at meself!
>>
>> That you can laugh at yourself does you no harm at all. No one wants
>> to grow up an Ash Wensdee - not even Ash.
>
> But it's never too late. Start him off on a few little grins, then
> slowly work him up to full blown guffaws. He'll be happy as larry in
> no time.

He is an AFSian. He just doesn't know it yet.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 9:35:36 AM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Do you think so, I'm not so sure I think you lacks some essential qualities,
the, ability to larf at ones self, the ability to not take ones self serious
all the time. And that's just for starters, oh and the being called Dave
hang up he has to get over that.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 9:57:58 AM9/12/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

TBPH, I didn't give it a whole deal of thought.

> I'm not so sure I think you lacks some essential
> qualities, the, ability to larf at ones self, the ability to not take
> ones self serious all the time. And that's just for starters, oh and
> the being called Dave hang up he has to get over that.

Think back to a time when you weren't accepted, G. Like Ash, you
persisted until we gave in. He is one of us with different qualities.
Different qualities is what it's all about here.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 10:27:41 AM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Not taking oneself seriously is essential and he has got that ability.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 10:37:17 AM9/12/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message
Correction he has not got the ability to not take himself seriously.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 11:53:17 AM9/12/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

The cascade's up that way, fuckwit.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 1:45:59 PM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Fuck you halfwit.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 1:52:59 PM9/12/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

Might not be in your best interests to make it obvious you're taking
lessons in flaming from Alan Hope.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 2:32:38 PM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Suck my cock slut and when you're finished go sit in the corner till I tell
you, you can post again.

Puck

Sep 12, 2008, 2:47:16 PM9/12/08

@textnews.virginmedia.com
> [...]

Er, alt.highly-unerotic-stories is that way ------------->
hth

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 4:11:51 PM9/12/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Don't make me tie you up!

Jay Kaner

Sep 12, 2008, 5:13:57 PM9/12/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

No, he'll fit right in. I fucking hate been called Dave, too.

Jay Kaner

Sep 12, 2008, 5:17:05 PM9/12/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

Oi, she's a fullwit y' cunt.

Grant

Sep 12, 2008, 6:25:22 PM9/12/08

"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
Rodders is it then.

Puck

Sep 13, 2008, 9:52:52 AM9/13/08
" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in

Makes mental note to renew gun licence.

Puck

Sep 13, 2008, 9:53:16 AM9/13/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:l%Ayk.56854$E41.50880
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

Yeah!

Er...

Puck

Sep 13, 2008, 9:54:55 AM9/13/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

Me an' all. There's nothing worse than picking up your answerphone
messages and finding some cunt calling you Dave and trying to sell you
double glazing.

Grant

Sep 13, 2008, 12:17:51 PM9/13/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Yeah guns turn you on don't they!

MikE ©ampbell

Sep 13, 2008, 5:49:52 PM9/13/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>
> Who gives a fuck what you are listening to you cunt. Post something
> meaningful for once.

As her comprehension goes Grant, that is meaningful (to her).

Grant

Sep 13, 2008, 6:11:07 PM9/13/08

"MikE ©ampbell" <mik...@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
Hi mike they let you out of prison for the weekend?

Jay Kaner

Sep 13, 2008, 7:23:11 PM9/13/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

hey, I got yer back, P!

Jay Kaner

Sep 13, 2008, 7:27:37 PM9/13/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Shit like that must happen to him all the fucking time. no wonder he's so
hacked off with it. I bet some cunt cold called him about double glazing
just as he was about to post. That's why he flipped out with G.

Puck

Sep 13, 2008, 7:30:28 PM9/13/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:zXXyk.57362$E41.23987
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

I've never liked people who couldn't wholeheartedly appreciate the
concept of revenge :-)

Puck

Sep 13, 2008, 7:32:57 PM9/13/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

Oh please. You make flipping out with G sound like a challenge.

Jay Kaner

Sep 13, 2008, 7:55:28 PM9/13/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Er...

Yeah!

Jay Kaner

Sep 13, 2008, 7:58:13 PM9/13/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Well I have to pretend normally.

Puck

Sep 14, 2008, 5:35:23 PM9/14/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:psYyk.57371$E41.47091
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

Yeah. Sometimes it's more of a strain than being nice.

Sigh.

MikE ©ampbell

Sep 15, 2008, 6:48:00 PM9/15/08

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message
Things going good for me , my support worker says i'm doing fine.

Jay Kaner

Sep 20, 2008, 7:56:01 PM9/20/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in
>

>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:vxuxk.55227$E41.38140
>>> @text.news.virginmedia.com:

>>> energy

>>> good

>>> Not quite.
>>
>> Fank fuck... My arse is safe.
>
> Aww, treacle. Your arse is always safe in my hands.

Does my arse look big in your hands?

>>> But it is sooooo much more empty than it should be. :(
>>
>> Why the sad emo? For the little bit left or cos you didn't finish it
>> all off last night/early hours of the morn?
>
> Heh. The former.

Had to ask...

Jay Kaner

Sep 20, 2008, 7:58:46 PM9/20/08

> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ash Wensdee" <a...@wensdee.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> was an ugly child, and now the world
>>> must suffer, like this:

>>> What was quite good?
>>
>> This was....

>> It was so funny it had Grant rolling on laughing floor. Twice.
>> Would you like me to show you another one of me moments?
>> Or would that be going tuvaaaa, way tuvaaaa?
> fifl

Heh, ain't seen a fifl for so long I forgot all about 'em!! Oh how I wish
I hadn't smoked so much pot, I wouldn't have forgotten the lovely little
fifl.

Jay Kaner

Sep 20, 2008, 8:00:02 PM9/20/08

"Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

>> "Puck" <pou...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> "Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

>>> Nooooo. Well, yes but look: http://www.russiawines.com/
>>
>> Well fuck me sideways. There really is russian wine. I had no idea!
>> I really thought it was a wind up!!
>
> I am losing the will to live now, do you mind?

>>> That you can laugh at yourself does you no harm at all. No one wants
>>> to grow up an Ash Wensdee - not even Ash.
>>
>> But it's never too late. Start him off on a few little grins, then
>> slowly work him up to full blown guffaws. He'll be happy as larry in
>> no time.
>
> He is an AFSian. He just doesn't know it yet.

OMG so's Micky too then!! Has anybody told him yet?

Jay Kaner

Sep 20, 2008, 8:25:08 PM9/20/08

> Rodders is it then.

Could be stepping on a certain somebody's toes with that one...

Puck

Sep 21, 2008, 10:17:35 AM9/21/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:l4gBk.60824$E41.12061
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

It's all relative, sugar. Does an elephant look big in a two-man tent?

Puck

Sep 21, 2008, 10:18:51 AM9/21/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in

It's a bit gay though, dontchya find? I felt uncomfortable using it and
I'm a female... so the legend goes.

Puck

Sep 21, 2008, 10:24:13 AM9/21/08
"Jay Kaner" <ski...@will.com> wrote in news:68gBk.60826$E41.5561
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

Ssssshhhhh! We've told Micky he's really posting to an undercover
newsgroup, working for the government in order to uncover benefit fraud
and the illegal entry of foreigners. I think it was entering illegal
foreigners that appealed to him the most, but ffs - don't frighten him
off by pointing out he belongs to a completely fucking pointless pile of
arse (not ass) which no one ever reads or replies to. He'll be gutted -
and that size zero will dissolve into a puddle of melted ice cream and
chip fat.

LEAVE IT.

It is loading more messages.