myParcelDelivery.com™

Rob Reckless

Dec 20, 2010, 7:31:20 AM12/20/10
myParcelDelivery.com™ allows you, whether you are a Business, eBay
seller or a Personal user, to compare and book UK and International
couriers in three simple steps.

Simply go onto our website and insert your parcel details in the quote
form to receive instant on-line quotes from a range of courier
companies and then compare prices and book services to suit your
needs. We offer Same Day Courier, Next Day Delivery and a standard
economy courier service from as little as £4.90 +VAT! International
parcel delivery is available from as little as £11.99 + VAT! Moreover,
you can make additional savings based on the number of parcels you
send – so the more you send the more you save!

Our website has been specifically designed so you can manage all your
booked parcel deliveries from a single page in our 'myAccount' area.
Here you can track parcels, manage your address book and send multiple
deliveries. Businesses can benefit from our special Business Packages
for your delivery service requirements, with additional discounts
available based on the weekly volume that you send. Furthermore, eBay
users can link your eBay account with our site which will
automatically retrieve details of all your Bought & Sold Items and
instantly provide you with the best courier services and rates
available!

So go on - just enter your parcel details above for a quick quote.
It’s that simple - Parcel Delivery couldn’t be easier.

Compare, Send & Save!