American Gothic DVD Petition update

Christine Berni

Sep 7, 2002, 9:30:34 AM9/7/02
Dear fellow Gothniks,

Just a short update on the American Gothic DVD Petition (see link below). We
have a total of 1302 signatures at the moment, with more coming in daily.

You may remember that in June, I mentioned that AnotherUniverse.com have
contacted Universal regarding a limited online release* of AG - like they
did for My So-Called Life (see http://www.anotheruniverse.com/mscldvd/), but
there seemed to be some rights issues at that time. Well it seems that
whatever these issues were, they have been resolved in the meantime, and AU
will keep pursuing this. My contact at AU thinks they should be able to get
the rights, so we have reason for cautious optimism. I'll keep you posted!

Chris
AG DVD Petition Mum

*Limited online release: The DVDs would be produced in a limited number
(say, 10'000?), and only be available online at AnotherUniverse.com. But
since all their DVDs are region 0, at least all Gothniks around the world
would be able to play them on their DVD players without a problem!

--
Christine Berni
e-mail call...@bluewin.ch

SIGN THE AMERICAN GOTHIC DVD PETITION!
http://www.ourdramaqueen.com/ag/dvdpetition/dvdpetition.htm

Christines Homepage: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/callista/

NEW: Buck Mansion http://www.ourdramaqueen.com/ag/ is the new and improved
English version of Christines American Gothic Site:
http://www.darksites.com/souls/goth/chrisberniag/

m_b_...@abv.bg

Sep 22, 2012, 11:13:59 AM9/22/12
Chris, any chance you still here? And still interested in "American Gothic"? A big Gail Emory fan lookling for you :)