CALL FOR ENTRIES - BIG BANG FILM FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 1 - 5, 2008

Reggie Garrison

Apr 8, 2008, 11:28:36 AM4/8/08
CALL FOR ENTRIES - BIG BANG FILM FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 1 - 5, 2008

The call for submissions is now open for the 2008 Big Bang Film Festival
(BBFF). BBFF is a celebration of exciting and inventive films in the
Action, Adventure, Suspense and Asian Action Cinema genres. BBFF also
welcomes documentary submissions featuring extreme sports and athletic
events, activities and competitions which have contributed some of the most
entertaining video of death defying speed, skill and daring. Each year Big
Bang Film Festival showcases amazing films, some classics, some classics in
the making. Every submission is posted on the BBFF Submissions Page so that
all of our filmmakers can link to their listing.

We are now calling for submissions. Visit our website for more information
on the festival, our submission process, special events, and opportunities
to join our team!

Big Bang Film Festival
Philadelphia, PA
October 1-5 2008
Action, Adventure, Suspense and Asian Action Cinema.

con...@bigbangfilmfestival.com

www.BigBangFilmFestival.com

www.myspace.com/bigbangfilmfestival