Crystal Tokyo Aol Chat room

Joanna Martinez

Nov 14, 2020, 6:07:56 PM11/14/20
Hi I'm just wondering if there's anyone here who use to rp Sailor Moon in the Aol chat room Crystal Tokyo between 99-2000. My screen name was zelxel I'm looking for some friends that I use to rp with XxMimetexX, WitchTellu,SailorPluto02,SailorNeptune291 and Crybabyrini. I'm also thinking about starting a Crystal Tokyo hub on discord.

Setsuna Mudou

Nov 15, 2020, 6:31:29 PM11/15/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:07:56 PM UTC-6, sailorm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi I'm just wondering if there's anyone here who use to rp Sailor Moon in the Aol chat room Crystal Tokyo between 99-2000. My screen name was zelxel I'm looking for some friends that I use to rp with XxMimetexX, WitchTellu,SailorPluto02,SailorNeptune291 and Crybabyrini. I'm also thinking about starting a Crystal Tokyo hub on discord.

Woah, I... don't remember if I was in THAT particular chat, but I did RP in a chat where we were all 'silver' Sailor Senshi. I played Chibi Moon and actually had the username chibimoon (but also might have logged in under L1nainvers). Man, I miss all the old AOL chats. Wish I had saved them.

Joanna Martinez

Nov 16, 2020, 2:55:17 PM11/16/20
I'm trying to bring those days back through discord I also have a group on facebook too