Crystal Tokyo Aol Chat room

Joanna Martinez

Nov 14, 2020, 6:07:56 PM11/14/20
Hi I'm just wondering if there's anyone here who use to rp Sailor Moon in the Aol chat room Crystal Tokyo between 99-2000. My screen name was zelxel I'm looking for some friends that I use to rp with XxMimetexX, WitchTellu,SailorPluto02,SailorNeptune291 and Crybabyrini. I'm also thinking about starting a Crystal Tokyo hub on discord.

Setsuna Mudou

Nov 15, 2020, 6:31:29 PM11/15/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:07:56 PM UTC-6, sailorm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi I'm just wondering if there's anyone here who use to rp Sailor Moon in the Aol chat room Crystal Tokyo between 99-2000. My screen name was zelxel I'm looking for some friends that I use to rp with XxMimetexX, WitchTellu,SailorPluto02,SailorNeptune291 and Crybabyrini. I'm also thinking about starting a Crystal Tokyo hub on discord.

Woah, I... don't remember if I was in THAT particular chat, but I did RP in a chat where we were all 'silver' Sailor Senshi. I played Chibi Moon and actually had the username chibimoon (but also might have logged in under L1nainvers). Man, I miss all the old AOL chats. Wish I had saved them.

Joanna Martinez

Nov 16, 2020, 2:55:17 PM11/16/20
I'm trying to bring those days back through discord I also have a group on facebook too

Melissa P

Dec 28, 2021, 12:32:33 AM12/28/21

> I'm trying to bring those days back through discord I also have a group on facebook too

If you still have the discord group and post the link here, I'll drop by! :)

Hudson Rowswell

Dec 28, 2021, 2:08:02 AM12/28/21
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 4:32:33 PM UTC+11, asm...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm trying to bring those days back through discord I also have a group on facebook too
> If you still have the discord group and post the link here, I'll drop by! :)

dont ask how i found this old thread!

I have taken over the MoonieCode and have given it a huge update/overhaul

if 'sailorm...@gmail.com' doesnt reply with their info, add me on Discord. 42GAMI#7869

Melissa P

Dec 28, 2021, 7:12:20 PM12/28/21
I sent you a friend request! I'm the person with Setsuna as their username!

Hudson Rowswell

Dec 29, 2021, 2:04:19 AM12/29/21
Who says these old threads are dead? :D