Otakon 20

Motterman

Aug 8, 2013, 8:20:20 AM8/8/13
Photoshoots at Otakon:
Friday 11am - Sailor Moon Villain Cosplayers at Indoor Fountains
Friday 3pm - Sailor Moon Cosplayers at Indoor Fountains
Friday 7pm - Moonie Meetup Pizza Dinner meet by the mall that has the rock fountain. Its by Pratt St & Charles St - somebody has a Sailor Moon logo sign they have so you can recognize the group, going to Homeslyce Pizza
Saturday 5pm - Sailor Moon Cosplayers at Outdoor Fountains

I will be cosplaying as Wiseman, or have my AFSM ofuda on my con badge when in street clothes.

Motterman

Jul 25, 2015, 10:22:43 AM7/25/15
So.... At Otakon again... Wondering what I am doing here.

Motterman

Feb 12, 2016, 10:05:23 AM2/12/16
At Katsucon... why? I don't know why anymore. Could be last one for a while.