Sailor Moon Collection for Sale

anguissette

Jul 5, 2008, 12:07:37 AM7/5/08
I have a rather large collection of items from, I guess its been 10
years now.
If there is any serious interest in the group I will compile a list.
I'm willing to negotiate prices, especially for bulk purchases. Please
email me so I can keep in touch with those of you who are interested.

Payment would be via money order or pay pal.
Thanks,
~A

Lewa

Jul 10, 2008, 3:48:54 AM7/10/08

I'm interested!! I still love my Moonie merchandise! What sort of
things have you got?

Andrew Floyd

Jul 10, 2008, 9:18:38 AM7/10/08

As soon as I see a list and some idea of prices, I should be interested.
I'm still collecting - recent find was a NA licensed Sailor Venus coin
bank. I tried to order those banks through Diamond a few years ago only
to have the order get cancelled.

"Read this very carefully, I shall type this only once nyo!"
"There would be little point in typing it twice nyo!!" - 'Allo 'Allo nyo

"They make crayONs; do they make crayOFFs?"

Pixie Princess

Aug 6, 2008, 1:59:35 AM8/6/08

If it is not too late, I'd be interested in a list and prices as well.
^_^

jessica....@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 11:22:51 PM12/29/16
Yes let me get more info