[WANTED] Sailor Moon VKLL VHS tapes

Ty Chen

Nov 16, 2012, 6:52:09 AM11/16/12
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had the VKLL fansubs of Sailor Moon in good condition? I'd love to get my hands on them :)

Justin

Nov 18, 2012, 12:40:48 AM11/18/12
Ty Chen wrote on [Fri, 16 Nov 2012 03:52:09 -0800 (PST)]:
> Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had the VKLL fansubs of Sailor Moon in good condition? I'd love to get my hands on them :)

You can download them

Ty Chen

Nov 18, 2012, 10:00:27 PM11/18/12
If you're referring to the rips of VKLL's Sailor Stars fansubs, the quality isn't very good on those. Plus I want to have his fansubs from Sailor Moon R through Sailor Moon SuperS as well. I have Studio Chikashitsu's VHS tapes of the first season right now.

Super Steve

Jan 31, 2013, 6:35:44 PM1/31/13
I have a limited collection of VKLL tapes with cases.

Episodes 73, 74, 75
Episodes 76, 77, 78

Episodes 128, 129
Episodes 132, 133, 134
Episodes 135, 136, 137
Episodes 138, 139, 140, 141
Episodes 142, 143, 144, 145

R Movie
S Movie
SuperS Movie
SuperS: Ami's First Love & TV Special

myuu...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2013, 7:39:07 PM2/3/13
Wow, it's been maybe 15 or so years since last I posted in afsm.

Aaaaaaanyway. The VKLL subs leave _much_ to be desired, I'm afraid. There are plenty of torrents running around that use them, though, if that's what you really want.

Ty Chen

Apr 17, 2013, 10:34:49 PM4/17/13
Thanks I actually found a way to collect all of VKLL's tapes within the past couple of months actually! Someone was willing to donate their entire Sailor Moon R through SuperS lot to me, and I found Stars from someone else :D

Ty Chen

Apr 17, 2013, 10:35:42 PM4/17/13
I actually lived off the realmedia encodes that were done by ErMaC and Terran Child of VKLL and Studio Chikashitsu's fansubs haha Anyway, I was able to get the tapes, thanks though!

Motterman

Jul 3, 2013, 1:30:33 PM7/3/13
On Friday, November 16, 2012 6:52:09 AM UTC-5, Ty Chen wrote:
> Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had the VKLL fansubs of Sailor Moon in good condition? I'd love to get my hands on them :)

My VKLL tapes are all Super-VHS.

nightf...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2013, 9:06:24 PM8/25/13
On Friday, November 16, 2012 4:52:09 AM UTC-7, Ty Chen wrote:
> Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had the VKLL fansubs of Sailor Moon in good condition? I'd love to get my hands on them :)

I have VKLL's Sailor Stars on VHS and I'm looking to get rid of them. drop me a line.

crisga...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 12:23:26 AM3/16/15
I want vkll sailor moon tapes :)

Minako Nina

Nov 29, 2015, 11:03:51 AM11/29/15
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 12:23:26 AM UTC-4, Minako Nina wrote:
> I want vkll sailor moon tapes :)

I am needing all of Sailor Stars Vkll Vhs, All of Super S, and Volume 6, 7 of S. If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs let me know :)

ladyas...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2017, 1:58:11 AM3/6/17
I need to get rid of my collection of VKLL tapes.

Seasons: Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SuperS, Sailor Moon Stars
(Sailor Moon Stars is missing eps 171-182)

I will send them all to you for the cost of shipping plus $20. I collected them in middle school....They are first generation.

Email me at ladyastralis at yahoo dot com.