Re: STARFOX

steph...@videotron.ca

Jul 28, 2017, 4:43:27 PM7/28/17
Le vendredi 5 décembre 1997 03:00:00 UTC-5, Jamie Pence a écrit :
> Well, from just visiting his page it looks like Starfox is
> leaving...visit his page if you wish to pay your respects, it was a
> really great page...
> J-me

Sorry for this very very very late reply but I guess it's better than never.

It's sad than the Wayback Machine aka Internet Archive as well as Archive.is didn't saved Starfox's page. The only stuff the Wayback Machine saved was this commemorative page. http://web.archive.org/web/20041009151152/iamstarfox.com/sailormooncommemorativepage.html

Speaking of Wayback Machine, anyone who remember this? ;-) http://web.archive.org/web/20020604083739/home.mindspring.com/~anjiro/sm.html

Thanks for reading, arigato.

SD