Sailor Moon RealMedia fansubs?

Ty Chen

Jan 26, 2023, 7:17:23 PM1/26/23
Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone still had the .rm RealMedia encodes of Sailor Moon from back in the day? I own the series on Blu-Ray now but wanted to download the Real Media files for nostalgic purposes.

Setsuna Mudou

Jan 27, 2023, 9:00:38 PM1/27/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 6:17:23 PM UTC-6, tych...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was curious if anyone still had the .rm RealMedia encodes of Sailor Moon from back in the day? I own the series on Blu-Ray now but wanted to download the Real Media files for nostalgic purposes.

I don't have them, but there are some things on archive.org such as these:
https://archive.org/details/sm-73to-89vkll
https://archive.org/details/sailor-moon-eps-1-200-movies-and-specials-vhs-fansubs (from here: https://sailormoonforum.com/index.php?threads/sailor-moon-vhs-fansub-archive.34308/)
https://archive.org/details/sailor-moon-r-the-movie-fandub-vhs-rip

hope that helps!

Ty Chen

Aug 15, 2023, 4:50:56 AM8/15/23
Thank you! I actually uploaded one of those pages haha but I’m looking specifically for the potato quality realmedia encodes just to have them. Thank you though!