[OT] WWJD

Edward G. Britton

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

A few weeks ago, my friends in Atlanta were telling me about the
lastest Top40Abercrombie&Fitch fad... these bracelets and necklaces
that have W.W.J.D. written on them. Recently, I saw a couple at my
high school...

W.W.J.D. stands for What Would Jesus Do but come on, let's have a
little more fun than that! It has become a game with my friends and
me, and I would love to have your versions of what WWJD stands for or
funny alterations (I am making a little parody page).

If you could send them to me (duc...@hotmail.com) I'd appreciate it.

So far, we've come up with:
We want jelly donuts
we want jack daniels
we want james dean
we worship james dean
we want JD [from heathers, the bestest movie]
what would the goddess do (WWtGD)

*** I am not doing this to offend or anything obnoxious like that. I
just think most of the people here have a cute, catchy, and/or crazy
sense of humor, and I want to see what you come up with. I will give
credit, of course.

demurely,
Isabel
duc...@hotmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/~saturnchild/sailormoon.html

Tenchi Muyo

Oct 26, 1997, 2:00:00 AM10/26/97

Edward G. Britton wrote:
>A few weeks ago, my friends in Atlanta were telling me about the
>lastest Top40Abercrombie&Fitch fad... these bracelets and necklaces
>that have W.W.J.D. written on them. Recently, I saw a couple at my
>high school...
>
>W.W.J.D. stands for What Would Jesus Do but come on, let's have a
>little more fun than that! It has become a game with my friends and
>me, and I would love to have your versions of what WWJD stands for or
>funny alterations (I am making a little parody page).

Well, it could mean "We want Jupiter's dessous" - Just imagine her wearing a
white, translucent lace bra/slip combination... <tries to avoid his computer
from drowning in the sea prouduced by his saliva>

<after calming down> Oops, I got carried away... Please don't feel offended
by my horny thoughts...

--
Tenchi
Manga - Buddha O:-)