Sailor Moon Stars

Joshua Cain

May 18, 2019, 11:57:25 AM5/18/19
Not sure if anyone still reads this. However, I'm sure all of you have
heard that Viz is giving Stars it's Engish release. Thoughts?

mimiru...@gmail.com

May 20, 2019, 5:29:41 PM5/20/19
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 10:57:25 AM UTC-5, Joshua Cain wrote:
> Not sure if anyone still reads this. However, I'm sure all of you have
> heard that Viz is giving Stars it's Engish release. Thoughts?

Hello! I'll be glad it's finally going to happen, but I've long since gotten much of my excitement out of my system with that old Sailor Stars fandub that's still going (and almost complete). Definitely still going to pick up a copy though, to show my support. I can't believe it's taken this long.

Sugarbun

May 21, 2019, 9:15:03 PM5/21/19
I'm really excited, though I wish they used the same master that the Italian dub got. :(