Re: Down with White Power

Byker

May 26, 2017, 5:40:42 PM5/26/17
"anon246813579" wrote in message
news:b0856f64-6e50-40cb...@googlegroups.com...

> White people are responsible for atrocities as caste system

They don't look very White to me:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Common/Humans/India/india50.jpg

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Roma/Dravidian_1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaAtlZ1WYAAf3pc.jpg

Amen Hotep

Jun 11, 2017, 2:51:26 PM6/11/17
White people are the craziest, most ignorantm most racist Sub-Humans
on the face of the Earth...and that's no Summer Sausage sandwich!
Satan is rubbing his Black hands together in joy as he receives each
new shipment of Sub-Human Cro-Magnon types of Caucasoids. :-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkOsFr6R3uw

The greatest threat to global destruction is
"White peoples belief that the only way to Humanize
normal looking people is by thieving, lying, framing,
invading, and killing innocent people as a means of
Human uplift."

Byker

Jun 11, 2017, 7:32:47 PM6/11/17
"Amen Hotep" wrote in message

> White people are the craziest, most ignorantm most racist Sub-Humans on
> the face of the Earth...and that's no Summer Sausage sandwich! Satan is
> rubbing his Black hands together in joy as he receives each new shipment
> of Sub-Human Cro-Magnon types of Caucasoids. :-0

The Neanderthals had been in Europe LONG before the Cro-Magnons ("modern"
humans). We’ve learned a lot more about them in the past few years. This one
reminds me of a blind date way back when: http://tinyurl.com/kckdq47

"Wilma," a DNA-based Neanderthal reconstruction, was red-haired,
freckle-faced, and fair-skinned: http://tinyurl.com/96nhqy3

Hell, give her a bath and take her to the beauty shop <snicker>.

As a put-down, “Neanderthal” is exclusively used to demean Whites. In
fairness, pale skin, blue eyes, and red hair were all Neanderthal traits.
But although being Neanderthal is a White thing, it is not exclusively so. A
landmark 2010 study suggested that not only did ancient Neanderthals breed
with modern humans, all modern groups except for sub-Saharan Africans
possess a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA. Sub-Saharan Africans have no
Neanderthal DNA, which modern blacks boast about so much. That’s all very
cute, except for the fact that the places where people are “100 percent
human” tend to fall far behind the cavemen’s ancestral homelands when it
comes to such trifling matters as civilization, agriculture, longevity,
technology, written languages, and living standards. And what do the
100-percenters have to show for all those eons of being Neanderthal-free?
The termite stick, although it's possible that the bonobo chimps beat them
to that too.

Africoonians look pretty much the same today as they did then:
http://tinyurl.com/7qllbeq

Topaz

Jun 12, 2017, 10:59:37 AM6/12/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 13:51:21 -0500, Amen Hotep
<knowled...@gmail.com> wrote:

>White people are the craziest, most ignorantm most racist Sub-Humans

It's a Wonderful Race

by James Bronson
There once was a college freshman named George who thought he knew it
all. One night over dinner, George got into an argument with his
father. The argument began when the young student tried to explain to
his father that as White people, they should be held accountable for
all the evils that they had inflicted upon non-Whites throughout
history. George explained: "Because of European racism, we stole the
Indians' land, we held blacks in slavery, we persecuted the Jews, and
we plundered the environment. We've been oppressive racists for
thousands of years so it's only fair that we pay economic reparations
for all the harm we've done to the world. I'm pleased to see that we
are ending our political and economic domination of the oppressed
peoples."

George's dad was shocked to hear such talk. "Who put such commie-pinko
nonsense into your head, boy? Did one of your sandal-wearing hippie
college professors teach you that?" the father asked.

To which the son replied: "That's the truth dad. My anthropology
professor, Dr.Irving Silverstein, says so. He ought to know. Dr.
Silverstein is a well-respected Ph.D. People of your generation just
don't understand because you were raised in a White supremacist racist
society. That's why I've come to admire Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King as
the greatest man in American history. He stood up to the racists of
your generation. Because of him, my generation of White kids is
completely colorblind."

The father angrily replied: "That's bullshit! I've always been
fair-minded and tolerant of people from all backgrounds and races. I
haven't 'oppressed' anybody, and furthermore there's nothing wrong
with being proud of one's own people, including the European race of
people. Your race is in your blood. It's like an extension of your
biological family and you ought to be proud of your European heritage
and identity, just like every other racial group in America is proud
of its. Why is it OK for them to have a strong sense of racial
identity but it's evil for us Europeans to feel that way?"

The young "intellectual" laughed at his father. "Come on dad, that's
the kind of crap Hitler tried to peddle. Those racist attitudes were
discredited years ago. There's only one race and that's the human
race. Diversity is our greatest strength. Differences in so-called
"race" are as insignificant as differences in belly buttons. And
besides, UN statistics now show that low White birth rates, along with
the fact that we live in an multicultural
society, will mean that Europeans and their ethnocentrist and racist
culture will have died out by the end of the century," young George
said.

Turning red with anger, the father yelled: "You are a walking cliché
you know that boy? And you think it's a good thing that the European
peoples of the world will have faded out and ceased to exist?" Young
George replied; "I think it's great! It will mean the end of racism
and the end of hate. The oppressed peoples of the world would have
been better off if us racist Europeans had never existed to begin
with."

Suddenly there was a blast of cold wind, an explosion, and a huge
smoke cloud. When the smoke had settled, George found himself alone
and lost in a cold open field. An angel named Clarence then appeared
to him and said "Well George, you've got your wish."

George asked: "Where am I? What's going on here? And who are you?"

The angel answered, "George, I'm Clarence the Angel. I was sent here
to show you what the world would have been like if Europeans, or
Whites, had never existed. You now live in a world where Europeans
never existed."

"Oh. That's cool. I'll have no problem adapting because there's not a
racist bone in my body. And when I get back to my world, I'll be able
to tell my professor and my friends how great this non-racist world
was. Say, I'm freezing my ass off out here. Where's the nearest
motel?"

"Motel?" replied the angel. "There are no motels here in what was once
called North America. But there are some caves up in those mountains
where you can find shelter."

"Caves? No way man. I want a nice warm bed to sleep in."

"I don't think you understand George. There are no buildings here in
non-white America because the evil Europeans never came here to build
them. Whites never existed, remember? The natives live in tents. Would
you like to go meet some local Indians? Perhaps they'll let you stay
in a tent."

"A tent? But it's 10 degrees outside?...Oh well. It's better than a
cave I suppose. Let's go talk to these Indians...... Wait a second,
are these Indians friendly or hostile?"

"Why, George, that's a racist question to ask. Just because some
Indians were brutal savages who scalped their victims alive, it
doesn't mean they all were" said the angel sarcastically.

"I know that Clarence. And I'm not a racist. I hate racism.
Nonetheless, I'd feel safer if I could have a gun to defend myself if
they turn out to be violent."

"Gun?" replied the angel. "There are no guns for you to defend
yourself with. Firearms were invented by evil Europeans. Though we
could make a spear with those twigs over there."

"That's too much work. Give me a telephone then. I'll call the Indians
to ask if it's OK."

"Telephone"? replied the angel. There are no telephones here.
Alexander Graham Bell was another evil white man, so he never existed.
No Europeans remember?" "Forget it then" replied George. "I'll sleep
in the damn cave."

Upon arriving at the cave, a shivering George asked the angel for a
lighter so that he could light a fire. "A lighter?" replied Clarence.
"There are no lighters here, and no matches. Those are European
gadgets and evil Europeans never existed remember? If you want to get
warm, you need to do like the locals do and start rubbing twigs
together."

"Oh come on man! You mean to tell me these people still rub sticks
together for fire?"

"That's right George. The Indians live exactly as they did before the
evil pilgrims arrived from Europe just a few centuries ago." said the
angel sarcastically.

"I refuse to stay in this cold cave and I damn sure ain't gonna light
a fire with twigs, and I refuse to sleep in a teepee. I'll go to South
America. I can make it in a warmer climate and I'll adapt quickly to
the great Incan civilization I learned about at college. Since
European racists like Columbus, Cortez and Pizzaro never existed, the
Incans will still be there.
... I need a car"

"Car?" replied the angel. "There are no cars here. Daimler and Benz,
the evil German inventors of the internal combustion engine, were
never born..nor was Henry Ford. There are no paved roads either. This
is a world without evil Europeans remember?"

"No cars! Oh. I'll just have to take a train."

"There are no trains in this world either George. Evil Europeans
weren't here to build locomotive engines or to discover the many uses
of coal, oil and gas, or to build trains or lay tracks. But I'll allow
you to cheat just a bit. Grab hold of my magic robe and we'll fly
south."

George touched the angel's robe and they flew south until they arrived
in an abandoned mud hut in the midst of Incan territory. George was
grateful for the warm weather but it wasn't long until he began to
complain about the heat and humidity.

"Clarence, this hut is a little shithole and I'm sweating up a storm
here. Get me an air-conditioner please."

"Air-conditioner?" replied the angel. "There are no air-conditioners
here. Air conditioning and refrigeration were inventions created by
evil White men." "What?!! You mean to tell me that in the year 2002
these people still haven't figured out a way to keep themselves or
their food cool? a frustrated George asked.

"No George, they haven't. And they never will."

"This is ridiculous. Let's go to the main city to see the Emperor. I
can't live like this. Where's a car...oh I forget...no cars! Dammit
I'll walk. let's go."

After walking through the jungle for about an hour or so, it began to
get dark. George then asked Clarence to give him a flashlight so that
he could see. "Flashlight? Sorry George, but Thomas Edison was an evil
White man too...and he was never born. There are some branches over
there if you want to make a torch."

"Never mind that!" George shouted back.

By morning time, Clarence and George had arrived at the temple of the
Incans. A bloody human sacrifice was in progress. George turned to
Clarence and cried, "They're going to butcher that poor soul! Somebody
has got to stop this. What horrible murdering beasts! Can't anyone
stop them?"

The angel replied "I'm afraid not. Ritual killings are common place
here."Those evil European racists like Columbus, Cortez and Pizzaro
never existed so the Incans just continued their brutal ways. In fact,
it was the oppressed peoples themselves who made up the bulk of the
Spanish armed forces. The people saw the Spaniards as liberators who
would rid them of the oppressive Incan and Mayan rulers and give them
a better life."

"I can't blame them for helping the Spaniards then. This is a horrible
place. Get me out of this shithole now!" said George.

'Where would you like to go?" Clarence replied.

George said: "Take me to Africa, maybe there's a more advanced and
humane civilization there that I can fit into. Where the nearest
airport?"

"Oh, I forgot...no Wright Brothers." George said. "How about a boat?"

"Boats?" replied the angel. "I'm afraid the most seaworthy rafts
available to you won't be of much help in crossing the vast Atlantic
Ocean. The great Viking sailors and European navigators never existed.
No Phoenicians, no Leif Erickson, no Henry the Navigator, no Columbus,
no Magellan, no Hudson and no Robert Fulton. Even if you could build
your own ship, there would be no compass for you to navigate with and
no sextant either. I'm afraid you're stuck here George."

"Can I touch your robe and fly to Africa then" asked George.

"You're cheating again George, but all right. Touch my robe and we'll
fly to Africa."

When they arrived in Africa, George saw thousands of half-naked
African tribesmen being herded along a dirt path. They were guarded by
other Africans with spears. "What are they doing to those poor men?"
George asked Clarence.

"They are being enslaved by another tribe. Slavery was common in
Africa long before the whites arrived." Clarence said. "In fact, most
of the slaves who were shipped to the Americas were sold to the slave
traders by African tribal leaders."

"That's so sad.' George said. "I want to meet Martin Luther King.
Since his White assassin never existed, this great man should still be
alive. He's probably a great tribal chief somewhere and leader of an
advanced civilization. He will free these slaves from their African
masters. Take me to him Clarence."

Clarence led George to a little hut deep in the heart of Africa. The
naked women and children looked at George in wonder. The young men
were out on a hunt but the older men stayed behind. George was led to
the dingy little hut of the tribal witchdoctor and spiritual leader.
There he saw a wild-looking man with a necklace of teeth around his
neck and a huge ring pierced through his nose. "What the hell is that?
George asked.

"Meet Witch-doctor Matunbo Lutamba Kinga" Clarence said. He never
became Reverend Martin Luther King because there were no universities
or seminaries built to educate him. Europeans weren't there to create
such opportunities. But he did become the tribe's spiritual leader. He
specializes in casting evil spells. Perhaps he can help you?"

The witch doctor gazed in wonder at George. Then he motioned to his
henchmen to seize young George. The tribesmen grabbed hold of George
and tied him to a nearby tree.

"Stop it! Let me go. What are they going to do to me?" cried George
hysterically.

"They're going to perform a ritual killing on you George. The good
doctor King...I mean Kinga -- believes that by cutting your heart out
while you are still alive, it will bring good fortune and fertility to
his tribe," laughed Clarence.

"Clarence! Clarence! Help me Clarence! Help me!

"But George, you told me that you wanted to go to Africa and to meet
your hero Reverend King."

George said: "This part of Africa has not developed yet. I can see
that now. Take me to North Africa where Egypt and Carthage established
great civilizations. Just get me out of here, please."

Just as the witch doctor's spear was about to carve out George's
heart, George vanished into thin air. He then found himself on the
banks of the river Nile in Egypt.

"Thank you Clarence. Thank you," George said. "I don't understand it
Clarence. Why does so much of the world remain so brutal and
primitive? I learned during Black History Month about many talented
black inventors and scientists. Garrett Morgan, George Washington
Carver, Benjamin Banneker, Granville Woods. Then there's Dr. Carson,
the preeminent brain surgeon in all of America. Where are these men?"

Clarence replied: "Don't you understand yet? America, and Africa,
exist exactly as they did before the Europeans discovered them.
Civilization as you had known it had only been introduced to these
people just a few centuries ago by the Europeans. There are no
universities, no hospitals, no means of transportation other than
animals, no science, no medicine, no machines. In fact, the wheel
hasn't even been discovered in Sub-Saharan
Africa! Those black scientists, inventors, doctors, athletes, and
entertainers you speak of were never given the opportunity to realize
their full human potential because Europeans weren't around to
introduce higher civilization and learning to them. There are no
George Washington Carvers in this non-European world, no Dr. Carsons,
no Booker T. Washingtons, no Benjamin Bannekers, no Michael Jordans,
no Oprah Winfreys, no Bill Cosbys, no..."

"Stop it! That can't be!" cried George. "Let's walk over to the great
pyramids of Egypt right now and I'll show you one of the great wonders
of the world .....built by non-Whites"

They walked a few miles before George stopped and asked where the
nearest toilet was. "Toilets?" replied the angel. There are no toilets
or urinals in this world. Plumbing was developed by evil Europeans.
The people in this non-White world still relieve themselves in open
fields."

Clarence turned around so George could do his business. "I need some
toilet paper." George said.

"Toilet paper?" replied the angel. "There..."

"I know. I know. Toilet paper hasn't been invented yet. Just hand me a
rag then".

Clarence obliged and the two of them went on their way.

"I don't understand. According to my recollections from Geography
class, the great pyramids should be near this very spot. We ought to
be able to see them from miles away," said George.

"Well, George, I'm sure your professors at the college never told you
this, but the ancient Egyptians were not black or brown. They were
Caucasians. The anthropologists who examined the Egyptian mummies
confirmed this fact. There are no pyramids and no Sphinx either. And
the Carthaginians were White too."

George became depressed, but he was determined to prove his beliefs.
"What's in Europe?" he asked.

"Europe became populated by Huns and other Asiatic tribes. They've
settled down a bit but life is much the same as it is in North
America. A nomadic existence based on hunting and food gathering. No
great cities, no science, no buildings, no culture, no fine art - just
a hard daily struggle against life and the elements of nature. In a
Europe without evil Whites, the Roman Empire never existed nor did the
Greeks. There was no Renaissance either."

"Take me to Asia then. Surely the great civilizations of Persia,
India, China, and Japan will suit me" George said. "Clarence, to the
Taj Mahal please." "The Taj Mahal?" replied the angel. "Don't you know
that the ancient Persian and Indian civilizations were established by
ancient Indo-European tribes who crossed the Himalayas? They are the
ones who civilized India and built the Taj Mahal. Those are the great
civilizations
that Marco Polo, Columbus, and others were searching for.Did you know
that Iran is Persian for "land of the Aryan?"

George said: "Don't tell me that the Indians were White men! That
can't be. In the world I came from, I knew many Indians and they were
not White!"

Clarence explained: "As the centuries passed, the Indo-Europeans who
created Indian civilization intermarried with the native majorities
who populated the Indian subcontinent. Gradually there were less and
less evil White people until they faded out completely, along with the
advanced civilization they had built. You will notice that there are
still a few white-skinned and fair-haired Indians and Pakistanis
around today -- in the world you came from that is.

George became worried. He knew he could never fit into the harsh
primitive world he had been thrust into. Suddenly he thought of Japan.
"Japan! I'll show you now Clarence. Take me to Japan. If the Japanese
can make TVs and cameras then I'm sure I'll find a decent civilization
that I can live in."

Clarence transported George to Japan. George observed that Japanese
society was the most orderly, advanced and civil that he had seen, but
it seemed as if almost everyone was either a rice farmer, a fisherman,
or a soldier. There were no cars, no skyscrapers, no lights, no
stereos, no sciences, no technologies, no universities. It was a
stagnant agricultural society that seemed to have reached its high
water mark and was incapable of moving forward. George knew he could
not live here either.

Clarence explained to George: "Even the industrious Japanese and
Chinese peoples had to rely on the evil Europeans to build the modern
Asia that you had in mind. In this world, Japan exists exactly as it
did before Commodore Perry's American naval ships arrived in Japan in
the 1850s. There's no industry, no technology, no Fuji film, no Sony,
no Hitachi, no Panasonic, no Toyota, no Sushi bars, no baseball...none
of the trappings or comforts of modern life. These things don't exist
in Japan or anywhere else because
Europeans weren't there to create them and share them with the rest of
the world. Would you care for a bowl of rice George?"

George began to feel sick in both his body and his mind. Not only was
he depressed, but exposure to the harsh elements of nature had left
him physically ill. "Clarence, I seem to have contracted some type of
sickness. I must have some anti-biotics."

"Anti-biotics? There's no...

"Oh Shut up already! Then just take me back to the world as it was!"

"Sorry George. I'm not authorized to do that. Only my boss can make
that call." Clarence said to him: "You see George. Your father was
right. You really had a wonderful race. Don't you see what a foolish
mistake it is to be ashamed and guilty about your own people, and to
let them die out? This is what the world would be like without the
creative spark of Edison and Ford and Pasteur and Marconi. No great
scientists, or mathematicians, or inventors or fine artists. No
Archimedes, no Aristotle, no Socrates, no
Alexander, no Renaissance, no Newton, no Kepler, no Goddard, no
Mendel, no Tesla, no Faraday, no Guttenberg, no Shakespeare, no
Dickens, no Twain, no Mozart, no Beethoven, no Da Vinci, no
Michelangelo, no Galileo, no Copernicus. No Venice, no Paris, no
Lisbon, no Madrid, no Zurich, no Berlin, no St. Petersburg, no
Budapest, no Rome, no Milan, no Vienna, no London, no New York, no
Rio, no Sydney. No orchestras, no museums, no universities, no
hospitals, no libraries, no theaters, no radio, no books, no
television, no electricity, no refrigeration, no heating, no plumbing,
no houses, no steel, no stadiums, no vaccines, no cars, no planes, no
trains, no ships, no
dentists, no surgeons, no computers, no telephones, and most important
- there's no creative genius to be found that could create and sustain
such a high level of civilization. There's nothing for the people of
this world to build upon. It's just a daily struggle for subsistence.
A brutal planet where the few people who aren't mired in eternal
ignorance and darkness have reached their peak of civilization and are
advancing no further."

Clarence went on to lecture the broken and depressed young man for
seven days straight. He covered everything. History, science,
economics, philosophy, art, literature, fine music, architecture,
medicine, politics, agriculture, religion, and all the creations and
contributions that the European peoples had made in every conceivable
field of human endeavor. George listened closely to every word. He
felt like a man who had been
reborn.

After his lecture, Clarence the Angel floated away towards heaven. "I
hope you have found all this to be educational, and I hope you have
learned an important lesson. Enjoy your world George!" mocked the
departing angel.

George began to sob like a baby. It was the year 2002 and he was alone
and hungry in a backwards world where Europeans had never existed. He
cried out to the stars: "Please God. I see what a fool I've been. I
understand now what my father was trying to tell me. I want to go back
to the world that I came from. A world where Europeans not only
existed, but blessed the rest of humanity world with their unique
creative ability. I want to live in a civilized world. Please
God!...take me back!...take me back!...Oh God....please."

Suddenly George was transported back to his college dormitory. Drunk
with joy, George jumped into the showers before he could even take his
clothes off!.

"Warm water! and soap! Life is beautiful!" he screamed.

George's floor mates looked at him as if he was crazy. "George! Have
you gone crazy?" asked a bewildered schoolmate.

"No my friend. I haven't taken leave of my senses. I've come to them!"
George replied. George then began to sing classic European folk songs
in the shower. Miraculously, he was able to sing in many different
languages. He sang O Sole Mio in Italian, Amazing Grace in English,
Gloire Immortelle in French, Das Ist Der Tag in German, and also
Belgian, Spanish and French ballads and waltzes. Tears of sheer joy
began to stream down his cheeks. The degenerate music of Hip-Hop and
Rap lost all of its appeal to young George.

After his shower, George drove to a nearby restaurant and ordered two
whole entrees. One was Lasagna and the other was a delicious Veal
Marsala. With his Italian food he had a Greek salad with Spanish
olives and Russian dressing, drank a whole bottle of French wine,
followed by a German pastry for dessert. He finished his meal off with
a hot cup of English tea and a Cuban cigar.

George said out loud: "Oh those European peoples and their delicious
cuisine. Clarence was right after all. What a wonderful race!"

George was happy, but at the same time he realized there was much work
to be done. He thought of all those poor whites in Rhodesia and South
Africa who were being murdered and raped ever since they gave up
control of those once-European nations. He thought of the many
thousands of qualified Whites who were passed up for good jobs and
college entrance because of racial quotas that discriminate against
Europeans. He thought about the declining birthrates among all the
European nations of the world. He remembered that
Europeans everywhere were dwindling in numbers every year even as
their own nations were being flooded with third world immigration. He
recalled the O.J. Simpson verdict and how millions of blacks in
America cheered when that brutal double murderer was set free by a
black jury after he stabbed two Whites to death. He remembered the Los
Angeles riots of 1992, where dozens of Whites were dragged out of
their vehicles and killed like dogs in the streets by packs of
White-hating monsters who were never even punished! He remembered the
time when Jesse Jackson led a cheer at Stanford University: "Hey Hey
Ho Ho, Western Civ. has got to go!" His European blood began to
boil in righteous indignation when he recalled how Jesse Jackson once
said he had spit in White people's food when he was a young restaurant
worker. George now understood that that his people were on a collision
course with worldwide disaster and genocide. George realized that this
great people must not perish from the face of the earth.

George could not wait to see his father. He longed to embrace him and
apologize for all of the foolish and disrespectful things he had said
to him. But first, George had a score to settle with a certain college
professor. He walked into Dr. Silverstein's auditorium and quietly
took a seat in the back row. The nasal voiced Silverstein was
lecturing on and on
about racial and gender inequalities in European-centered
civilizations. It was vintage Silverstein. George's impressionable
White schoolmates, with their baggy pants, hip-hop clothes and
backwards baseball caps, were swallowing Silverstein's poison pills
hook, line and sinker. After letting Silverstein spew his cultural
poison for about 15 minutes or so, George raised his hand so that he
could give the professor a piece of his newly educated mind.

"George? Is that you? I remember you from last semester. I wasn't
aware that you were here today. I failed to recognize you in that
shirt and tie, and without your earrings. You must have enjoyed my
course so much that you signed up again eh? Class, I'd like for you to
meet George. He was one of my brightest students last semester. He
truly has a thorough grasp of the ideas presented in this course.
George, would you be so kind as to tell my class about that brilliant
term paper you wrote about European racism,
imperialism, and the need for monetary reparations?"

That's when young George let loose on the unsuspecting Professor.

"ENOUGH! You scheming devil! You mendacious fabricator of falsehoods!
You pusillanimous purveyor of pinko propaganda! How dare you try to
corrupt and manipulate our young minds when your filthy lies. We
Europeans have nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to apologize for, and
everything to be proud of. And most of all, we don't owe anybody
jack-shit - not one thin dime! To the contrary, it is the rest of
humanity that owes us a debt which can never be repaid! We are the
rightful heirs and protectors of a rich cultural heritage. You vile
manipulator! We are the sons of the Romans, the sons of
the Greeks, the Celtics, the Vikings, the Normans, the Saxons. Why do
you inflict shame and guilt upon us? We Europeans didn't just
contribute to civilization...WE ARE CIVILIZATION! And I declare that I
will no longer tolerate you shithead "intellectuals" trying to tear
our people down. Never again will we walk on eggshells when we speak,
always fearing that we might be called "racist." I no longer care what
people think. All that matters is the truth which you have sought to
pervert!"

"What are you up to anyway? Why do you to corrupt my young peers by
shoving false heroes down their throats. Enough of your Marxist games
of divide and conquer, you commie pinko subversive! I don't want to
learn anymore about Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or
Black History Month. They would not have amounted to anything without
the institutions of high civilization created by the European peoples.
I'm going to set this class straight about who the truly great men of
history are - the European
statesmen, scientists, explorers, monarchs, navigators, conquerors,
inventors, artists, writers, philosophers - the innovative giants of
history that you and your ilk have erased from our collective
memories. You speak of a world liberated from European influence?
Permit me tell your students about such a world, Silverstein, because
I can speak from personal experience, you wretched little conspiring
monster!"

Silverstein turned white as a ghost. He was shell-shocked and rendered
speechless for the first time in his career! Never in all of his years
at the University had a student dared to so boldly challenge his
falsehoods. Speaking from the heart as well as the mind, and with an
eloquence he never thought he could muster, George broke out into a
60-minute monologue on history, science, philosophy, culture, and all
the other attributes that
constitute high civilization. The young students were captivated by
George's brilliant oratory. Many were moved to tears. By the end of
his tirade, George's reawakened classmates were thundering their
approval of his speech. The class gave George a standing ovation and
they thanked him for helping them rediscover and reclaim their own
sense of pride and lost identity. The unstoppable power of truth had
melted away years of Marxist guilt tripping, self hate, wimpishness
and cultural brainwashing in just one unforgettable hour. The inspired
students proceeded to storm out of Silverstein's class,
throwing their hip-hop baseball caps and nose earrings at him as they
stampeded out and vowed never to return. They lifted George up upon
their shoulders and carried him out of the auditorium like a
conquering hero. With a glint in his eye, George glanced up towards
the sky, winked and said "Thank you, Clarence."

Dr. Silverstein was left humiliated and visibly shaken. He knew that
these reawakened European kids could never again be brainwashed with
"political correctness" and White guilt. Silverstein's greatest fear
was that more of these proud European youths would one day reawaken
and take their country and civilization back from the Silversteins of
the world.

Silverstein was worried, but he remained confident that most young men
and women would never learn the truth about their glorious past and
unique creative abilities. After all, the mass media, Hollywood, the
music industry, the colleges, and the public schools are all
controlled by "liberals" like Dr. Silverstein. With the power of
political correctness in their hands, they can continue to tear down
our European ancestors, destroy our
institutions and traditions, instigate blacks and other races against
the whites, flood America with third-world immigration, and push
"hip-hop" music, homosexuality, and other garbage onto a weak,
confused and morally degenerate youth. After reflecting upon these
facts, Silverstein smiled a devilish grin and muttered to himself: "A
few of these European sheep may wake up to what's being done to them,
but the majority of these idiots never will." And he smiled
again....and laughed with diabolical Marxist glee. Then
he repeated to himself "No...they will never figure it all out until
it's too late."

Or will they?

www.tomatobubble.com www.ihr.org http://nationalvanguard.org

http://national-socialist-worldview.blogspot.com

Amen Hotep

Jun 20, 2017, 7:06:31 PM6/20/17
Yes Africans still look pretty much the way today they looked 150,000
years ago when they were the first modern Humans on Earth. ALL other
people including those Subhumans called "White people" were born out
of the bellys of Black Africans. So all of you including this "Byker"
psychopath are part "Nig--r whether they accept it or not. The only
pure White people are the Donald Trump family! :-)

Topaz

Jun 20, 2017, 9:04:45 PM6/20/17
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:06:29 -0500, Amen Hotep
<knowled...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes Africans still look pretty much the way today they looked 150,000
>years ago when they were the first modern Humans on Earth. ALL other
>people including those Subhumans called "White people" were born out
>of the bellys of Black Africans.

"The Great Separation, in which proto-Whites left Africans behind, was
a turning point in the upward evolution of Man. Have we reached
another, downward, turning point?

Only the most ambitious of the early humans in Africa possessed the
curiosity to venture beyond their "comfort zone" and migrate out of
the continent in search of new adventures and opportunities. It was
this northward migration that exposed our progenitors to the new
climates and environments that would guide their evolution. This was
the historic moment that signaled the future birth of our race and all
its advancements-and the relatively backward nature of those tribes
who remained in the tropics.

Leaving their predecessors behind, the fledgling stock pushed onward.
Changing selection pressures would favor those mutations that bestowed
upon the new stock reasoning abilities, deductive thinking, and logic.
These traits would be necessary in order for the new breed of man, the
White man, to survive the colder climates to the north.
The winter season brings new challenges and obstacles to the stock.
For months at a time the fertile soil becomes a frozen, barren land,
incapable of cultivation-an inhospitable climate where even short
exposures can quickly lead to frostbite and death. Gone were the days
of endless warmth and pursuing only those behaviors that offered the
reward of immediate gratification. The new breed needed to have the
vision to see into the future and make plans ahead of time, if they
were to survive.

Through a long and rigorous process, subsistence hunting and food
gathering, and building temporary structures from mud or straw were
replaced by agriculture, domestication of livestock, and true
architecture. These are among hallmarks of civilization achieved by
early Whites. And it was only when the fundamental problems of day-to-
day survival had been solved that the mind could be free to ponder the
higher things in life-and the infinite possibilities of the future. A
future with automobiles, refrigerators, television, radios, cell
phones, satellites, and space travel. Look around you: the White man
invented virtually everything you see.

The paucity of invention by sub-Saharan Africans-it is virtually
nil-is evident. This lack of creative thinking is so because the
Africans left behind did not follow the proto-Whites along their
migration routes out of Africa-and hence did not evolve in the same
way. It was the genetic response to the changing selection pressures
generated by the exposure to the colder climates of the north that
elicited the changes in the genome that made our race, civilization,
and mighty technology possible.

To this day, the Blacks who remain in their cradle of comfort along
the equatorial zones of the earth, as well as those transplanted
around the world by slavery in recent centuries, remain several steps
below the White men and women of the West in measured intelligence,
self-restraint, civilized behavior, artistic and scientific
accomplishments, and sexual morality.

Just as the transitions from ape-like creatures to pre-man and then to
early African man were giant steps for mankind, so too was the
transformation of early African man into the White European race
during his eons-long journey to the north. It was Whites who gave us
the architecture of the Parthenon, the Pantheon and St. Basil's
cathedral, the music of Mozart and Beethoven, the artwork of
Michelangelo and Monet, and the vision of Galileo. It was the vast
collection of knowledge assimilated by the white European minds of
scientists like Newton and Maxwell that gave us our vast understanding
of chemistry and the laws of physics-and all the power that implies.
Meanwhile, the tribes of sub-Saharan Africa, regardless of where they
may have relocated in modern times, are still swatting flies, digging
grubs and sacrificing chickens.

In some ways, slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the
Blacks-who never could have found their way to America (and the
gravy-train provided by guilt-ridden Whites) on their own. Even today,
native Blacks have never shown the capability to build a boat capable
of crossing the Atlantic. Enslavement, torture, rape, and murder were
hardly unique to the Black slaves taken to America-such was the norm
in Africa (most of the transported slaves were already slaves while
there) and slavery remains an institution there to this day. In our
world's rich history of war, every race has suffered brutal treatment,
attempted genocide, and forced emigration at the hands of rival races
and nations. Even today in Africa, Blacks are hunted down, raped,
tortured, enslaved, and killed by the millions-at the hands of their
own "brothers."

Here in America, Blacks enjoy ample food, clean water, and the
opportunity for a good education, as well as the innumerable modern
conveniences we all take for granted. Blacks get to be entertainment
stars and athletes... but still, they complain about the White man.
They riot in the streets and commit a disproportionately high amount
of crime. Even very successful Blacks, who "have it all," like O. J.
Simpson, Kobe Bryant, and Michael Jackson find it difficult to rise
above their genetic propensity for violence or disrespect toward
others. The savage behavior of Black sports stars toward White women
is so legendary that it's become a part of folklore and taken almost
for granted, as is the brutal deviant sexual behavior of Black men in
prison, with young White males the usual victims.

Most alarming to decent Whites is the current push in America for
White girls to misuse their wombs as cradles for primitive Congoid
genes-instead of for the sacred purpose for which they were intended.
While such "mothers" are exalted by the Jewish media as shining
beacons of light for a new, multiracial society, their children have
been condemned to inherit genes hundreds of thousands of years behind
those that built the West. They have been robbed of their genetic
potential. The mother and her thousands of generations of ancestors'
contribution to the forward evolution of life have come to a
screeching halt. The African DNA wraps itself like a parasitic vine
around the White helix, chocking the life out of it. This is an act of
genocide against our people, and should be prosecuted as such.
Schools, under the thumb of our enemies or in the thrall of the
"equality" religion, have relaxed academic eligibility requirements.
They must eliminate all evidence of racial inequality and "close the
education gap" between Whites and non-Whites-or risk losing funding.
If we can't bring the minorities up to the achievement levels of the
Whites, we'll bring the Whites down to their level. If we can't bring
the bottom of the bell curve up, we'll bring the top down. That way,
they'll all be equal-equally stupid.

And is that not what we are seeing-not just in the schools, but
everywhere in our society?

When you look around, do you see evidence that Blacks have conformed
to White standards of culture, civility, and grace? -- or do you see
Whites conforming to Black norms of disrespect, crudity, ugliness, and
ignorance? Do you see Black kids walking down the street dressed in
fine clothes, listening to Mozart, and carrying their physics books?
-- or are you more likely to see White children wearing baggy gang
clothes, listening to "rap," sporting multiple body piercings (an
African custom), speaking Ebonics, with a concealed crack pipe in
their pocket, and obsessed with empty, lower-than-animal sex?
On the whole, have the Whites influenced the Blacks in a positive
direction, or have the Blacks influenced the Whites in a negative
direction? Even if the answer is "some of both," there is no way to
argue that we of the West have gained in any way by the association."

Fritz Wuehler

Byker

Jun 20, 2017, 11:02:32 PM6/20/17
"Amen Hotep" wrote in message

<bullshit snipped>

I take it that's you and your pals on the left side of the pic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c2/a8/75/c2a8756b9aab13bf6b9cde06856eca16.jpg

Nubians made great doggie treats back then
http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Dirk888/media/tutdog.jpg.html

Basil Jet

Jun 21, 2017, 8:05:33 AM6/21/17
But... but... We Wuz Kangs N Shit!