Fat Tubby Passed Kompromat on Macron to Putin?

ed...@post.com

Aug 13, 2022, 8:15:07 AM8/13/22
Before the FBI's search warrant on Mar-a-Lago was unsealed Friday, Democratic strategist Jennifer Palmieri suggested former President Donald Trump provided "Kompromat" — or damaging information on a world leader — to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Palmieri, director of communications for Hillary of America's 2016 campaign, never mentioned Trump by name. However, she tweeted, "Racking my brain here…which world leader would find Kompromat on Macron valuable?" Kompromat is a Russian term describing compromising material used against someone for political purposes.

The answer to Palmieri's rhetorical, tweeted question is Putin. She asked her question in response to another tweet of hers that read, "Imagining the call some poor person in [the] Biden Administration is having to make to Macron right now. So….. ".

French President Emmanuel Macron is a "threat" to Putin, she explained. Palmieri alleged that the FBI's raid discovered that Trump was harboring compromising material on Macron, doing so in yet another instance of his ongoing collusion with Russia and the Kremlin.

The raid saw federal agents confiscate classified materials, confidential and top-secret documents, a handwritten note, photos and "info re: President of France."

The Biden administration, she implied, was possibly calling Macron to warn him of and protect him from the Trump-enabled dirt Putin might use to sabotage a longstanding American ally in France.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/after-raid-former-clinton-aide-suggests-trump-giving-dirt-putin

AlleyCat

Aug 13, 2022, 9:28:34 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:47:55 -0500, super70s says...

> Palmieri alleged that the FBI's raid discovered that Trump
> > was harboring compromising material on Macron, doing so in yet another
> > instance of his ongoing collusion with Russia and the Kremlin.
>
> This is sick, using classified info to get in the good graces of a
> murdering dictator like Putin. Whether you're still the president or not.

Fell for more bullshit again, toddler.

"Palmieri alleged that the FBI's raid..."

EVERYTHING coming out before the FBI RELEASES what they got, is pure
speculation.

Alleged?

ALLEGED?

Here's Why Liberals Are More Likely To Fall For Fake News Than ...

https://www.fark.com/comments/9396901/Heres-why-liberals-are-more-likely-to-
fall-for-fake-news-than-conservatives

Humorous views on interesting, bizarre and amusing articles, submitted by a
community of millions of news junkies, with regular Photoshop contests. Here's
why liberals are more likely to fall for fake news than conservatives. ...
Here's why liberals are more likely to fall for fake news than conservatives

=====

The rise of left-wing, anti-Trump fake news - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39592010

"It [fake news] affects both the right and the left. It affects educated and
uneducated. So the stereotypes of it being simply right-wing and simply
uneducated are 100% not true," says Jeff Green ...

=====

MSNBC Producer Quits Because It's Liberal Fake News: "We are a Cancer ...

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/08/04/msnbc-producer-quits-because-its-liberal-
fake-news-we-are-a-cancer-and-there-is-no-cure/

MSNBC Producer Quits Because It's Liberal Fake News: "We are a Cancer and There
is No Cure" ... There's a lot of complaint in there that's very common to
critiques of cable news, that it thrives on hot talk and doesn't qualify as
"news," it qualifies as ideological reinforcement: Occasionally, the producers
will choose to do a ...

=====

Fucking toddler.

If ANY of this turns out to be true, it's probably planted.

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past ...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women ...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations ...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a ...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country ...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism ... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called 'polite' and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist ...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as ...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian ...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

AlleyCat

Aug 13, 2022, 11:21:47 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:10:00 -0500, super70s says...

> Trump for some reason saw fit to carry away a file called "the president
> of France."

Oh yeah? Let's see it. WHO has it? Why won't they show it to us, if they have
it, and if they won't show it to us, why did they say they had it?

You are an idiot.

What part of alleged do you not get, toddler?

"Palmieri alleged that the FBI's raid..."

EVERYTHING "reported" so far is alleged. The Washington Post is "quoting"
UNNAMED ANONYMOUS sources.

Stand up, or you'll fall for anything.

AlleyCat

Aug 13, 2022, 11:25:38 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:10:00 -0500, super70s says...

> <dumb 200-line sig snipped>

Ah... you counted. I'm verklempt.

Count this one, todds. See how close you get.

Why stupor70s Is stupor70s

There are many similarities between the way stupor70s the narcissist thinks and
processes things and the way children do. In fact, in many ways, these
processes are virtually identical. This is because stupor70s the narcissist has
arrested emotional development.

The emotional maturation that most children go through did not occur within
stupor70s, for whatever reason. Often, this reason is abuse or neglect during
childhood.

These things caused stupor70s to focus intensely on himself, to the exclusion
of all other things. It also results in the mind being taken up with trying to
defend itself from his abuse.

stupor70s's mind is, in a sense, always playing catch up, and because of the
trauma that he has experienced, some things are skipped, so to speak, or don't
happen.

(see stupor70s's separation from reality)

His mind becomes locked in a pattern of defensive reaction and emotional
perception, made up of many different but related facets, that matures
extremely slowly and is extrordinarily resistant to change. We call this
reaction/defense pattern malignant narcissism.

In children, these things are normal. In stupor70s, they are evidence of a
disorder.

Young children and babies are not capable of understanding the emotions or
needs of others. They only know want and need. They have no way of taking care
of their own needs, and they can only scream for someone to do it for them.
When stupor70s's mother was exhausted and deathly ill with a fever and
vomiting, and she'd been up for three days, and she simply could not cope
anymore, does stupor70s sympathize accordingly? Does stupor70s stop crying?

No. stupor70s does not recognize this. stupor70s does not care. stupor70s can
NOT care. He can only keep screaming out his needs, regardless of his mother's
suffering.

This is, in essence, what you are dealing with when it comes to stupor70s the
narcissist. He does not recognize, understand or consider other people's needs.

He sees only his own, and his inability to meet them. The more damaged
stupor70s is, the more narcissistic he will be, the more immature he will be
and the more childish his way of thinking.

And this is not childish as in, silly. This is immature as in, the emotional
maturity and understanding of a toddler.

For example, besides the hysterical tantrum behavior we see in stupor70s that
is very clearly on par with a very young child's, stupor70s the narcissist
generally believes he is immune to the things that happen to "regular" people.

This is an example of something called magical thinking which is a phenomenon
we commonly see in very young children. stupor70s sees feelings as facts, the
way that children do. stupor70s the narcissist sees everything in the world as
an extension of himself, the way that children do and stupor70s the narcissist
truly believes in his own perceived omnipresence and immortality as children
do.

He has always been, he will always be.

So children believe... so stupor70s the narcissist believes.

The view that he is just another person that must fit into a wider world does
not occur to young children.

How could it? Rather, stupor70s functions under the assumption that the world
fits around HIM, and that everything he experiences or encounters is related to
him in some form.

This is the same way stupor70s see things. He has never matured past this
extremely immature way of looking at things. The idea that the world does not
revolve around them never occurs to children, as it does not occur to
stupor70s.

For example, children view their parents as only having to do with them and
connected only to them, rather than as separate people with their own lives,
needs, wants, feelings, etc. Parents are very one dimensional to young
children; despite the fact that children are only one part of the parent's
life, the child does not see this nor understand it in any way.

To a child, parents only exist as their caretakers. It is the only context
children view parents in and the only context they can understand. This is
identical to how stupor70s the narcissist views all other people: outside of
the narcissist and the narcissist's needs, these people do not exist.

As children mature, they learn that this viewpoint is not true; they learn to
see and appreciate their parents as individuals that are separate from
themselves. stupor70s does not.

The development of stupor70s is so arrested that this, coupled with such
extreme self-focus means he is never able to separate himself as an authentic
individual from the external world.

Because of this, stupor70s often feels acted upon by the world and other people
or circumstances, rather than as people who act in the world.

In stupor70s's view, he does not act, but rather react to the things that are
being done to him. It's as if he never outgrew the idea of himself as a
powerless child, unable to take control or ownership of his own life.

He behaves as though other people are still responsible for his emotions, the
way that parents are responsible for a small child. He seems unable to own his
choices or even to recognize that things are choices. And this is also like a
child.

stupor70s the narcissist is generally impulsive, irrational and extremely
immature. He is careless, irresponsible and foolhardy. He doesn't seem able to
consider consequences or think about things before he does them, just like a
child.

When pressed for an answer as to why he's done something, stupor70s may seem
just as mystified as everyone else. "I don't know" is a very common answer. It
may be the truth. He seems to possess very little insight as to why he does
things, simply reacting on impulse as we see children do.

Like a child, stupor70s often feels helpless in a world of more powerful, more
competent, more knowledgeable adults.

However, this is also an excuse. It's easier to be a helpless victim. If you
are a victim, you can never be blamed. If you are helpless, you can never be
forced to take responsibility.

Children are not blamed for not controlling themselves or for their choices.
stupor70s doesn't seem to feel he should be either. He doesn't seem to
understand the difference between a child and an adult, and he will often say
things to that effect. These are mostly things that no self-respecting mature
adult would ever say.

*FAGGOT!*

He may compare himself to a child, compete with the children, or complain that
his spouse (LOL) holds "double standards" because the kids are allowed to get
away with things that they are called out for. stupor70s doesn't seem to
realize that adults and children are held to different standards, or why this
should be.

For example, the narcissist must be asked repeatedly every single night to
bring their plate into the kitchen, or throw their clothing in the hamper
rather than leaving these things on the ground. Instead of simply doing it, the
narcissist responds that little Johnny never does it either but he doesn't get
yelled at. Little Johnny is seven. The narcissist is 40 and is one of Little
Johnny's parents.

The discrepancy here is obvious; this is the type of response you would receive
from a child that does not want to do his chores, not an adult. To the
narcissist, this is a clear example of favoritism and being attacked for who
they are. It does not seem to enter stupor70s's mind that there is a very large
difference between a 7-year-old and a 40-year-old. Regardless of whether or not
he actually feels this way, the childishness and absurdity of his argument is
really unbelievable-almost shocking in it's ignorance. There is not only the
complete refusal to behave as an adult, there is an inability to even
understand why this would be expected.

The truth is, underneath of all of the horrible things stupor70s does, the
narcissist is still that 5-year-old child pretending he is somebody else to
escape an abusive situation that ended years ago. When all of stupor70s's
reasoning is examined, when all of stupor70s's behavior is scrutinized and
looked at through the lens of perspective rather than pain, this is what we are
left with: a person with the emotional maturity of a toddler who cannot
understand why they are expected to behave otherwise and who is trying
desperately to pretend they are somebody else.

All of stupor70s's attention seeking, all of stupor70s's manipulations, all of
stupor70s's gas lighting, all of stupor70s's smear campaigns, all of
stupor70s's abuse, all of the hurtful things he does, when seen for what they
really are, these things are nothing but childish behaviors that have been
perpetrated by an adult.

Every single one of these things is seen in children. Gas-lighting is a 3 year
old with chocolate all over his face who is hiding the chocolate bar behind his
back in plain view, saying "What chocolate, Mommy? I don't have chocolate."
Smear campaigns are a 6-year-old telling lies about a girl to all that girl's
friends so they won't like her anymore. Though these behaviors are sometimes
seen as sophisticated schemes, they really aren't. They are the same childish
and petty things we all dealt with on the elementary school playground. They
are just more confusing and therefore more dangerous because they are coming
from an adult.

Siri Cruise

Aug 13, 2022, 11:37:25 PM8/13/22
In article
<super70s-B80B06...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > EVERYTHING coming out before the FBI RELEASES what they got, is pure
> > speculation.

They left the fake god copies of the warrant and inventory. He
can make those public.

> > Alleged?
> >
> > ALLEGED?

idjt knows exactly what they took and can tell us.

> Trump for some reason saw fit to carry away a file called "the president
> of France." Putin and Macron are well known enemies. Trump is known for
> kissing up to Putin and other dictators around the world and at one time
> wanted to build a Trump Moscow hotel -- at least before he ruined his
> financial reputation. You figure it out Einstein.

And he got $2B through Jared from Saudi Arabia to pay off his
debts. Because Saudi princes are such kind and generous people?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

AlleyCat

Aug 13, 2022, 11:45:11 PM8/13/22

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:37:05 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> > Trump for some reason saw fit to carry away a file called "the president
> > of France." Putin and Macron are well known enemies. Trump is known for
> > kissing up to Putin and other dictators around the world and at one time
> > wanted to build a Trump Moscow hotel -- at least before he ruined his
> > financial reputation. You figure it out Einstein.
>
> And he got $2B through Jared from Saudi Arabia to pay off his
> debts. Because Saudi princes are such kind and generous people?

So, if YOU know that, the IRS does too. So why isn't he in jail?

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 4:07:27 PM8/14/22
On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 01:22:08 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <MPG.3d622726...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:10:00 -0500, super70s says...
>>
>> > <dumb 200-line sig snipped>
>>
>> Ah... you counted. I'm verklempt.
>
>There are such things as text editors that count lines when you paste
>text in, dingleberry. It was still a rounded off number, actually 214 as
>I remember.
>
>> Count this one, todds. See how close you get.
>
><dumb 184-line rant snipped>

Agent shows the line count for every post in the Message List pane.
Alleycat is truly the second stupidest human on Usenet.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

Rudy Canniption

Aug 15, 2022, 12:41:13 AM8/15/22

On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 16:05:49 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...

> Agent shows the line count for every post in the Message List pane.

So?

And?

Was there even a question of that being a thing?

YOU weren't the one crying about how many lines were in a signature I used,
WERE you?

I never said "Agent" didn't have a line counter, dickwad, because that's just
another bullshit item YOU brought into "evidence", idiot... not me OR
stupor70s.

Besides, not everyone uses Agent.

stupor70s uses: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (PPC Mac OS X), so he probably put it
into a TEXT editor, LIKE HE SAID, to try and be snarky.

And if he didn't have to, he still cried about how many lines were in the sig
file. And so fucking what?

Also: different newsreaders have different settings for line wrap, stupid. Mine
is probably set to a different line wrap than bot yours and stupor's, so
counting lines and telling me about it, is a waste of HIS time, not mine.

> Alleycat is truly the second stupidest human on Usenet, behing me.

LOL... because I didn't know (AND CAN'T care less) about what Agent can or
cannot do (I DO know that its filters fucking suck... only blocking authors),
THAT makes me stupid? In your universe only, psycho.

Boy, THAT bar is set pretty low. That would make EVERY SINGLE person on Usenet
stupid, if they don't use Agent.

How fucking narcissistic. You're damned and determined to take Rudy's place,
huh?

Count this nerds:

Psychologist Stephen Johnson writes that a narcissist is someone who has
"buried his true self-expression in response to EARLY INJURIES and replaced it
with a highly developed, compensatory FALSE SELF."

This alternate personna often comes across as grandiose, "above others," self-
absorbed, and highly conceited.

[giggle]

Gaslighting is a form of persistent manipulation and brainwashing that causes
the victim to doubt her or himself, and to ultimately lose one's own sense of
perception, identity, and self-worth. A gaslighter's statements and accusations
are often based on deliberate falsehoods and calculated marginalization. The
term gaslighting is derived from the 1944 film Gaslight, where a husband tries
to convince his wife that she's insane by causing her to question herself and
her reality.

Multiple studies and writings have been done on the impact of narcissism and
gaslighting on relationships. While each of these often destructive pathologies
is unique, there are certain behavioral overlaps. Following are six common
traits, with references from my books: "How to Successfully Handle
Narcissists" and "How to Successfully Handle Gaslighters & Stop Psychological
Bullying". Not all narcissists and gaslighters possess every characteristic
identified below. However, chronic narcissists and gaslighters are likely to
exhibit at least several of the following on a regular basis.

1. Frequent Lies and Exaggerations

Both narcissists and gaslighters are prone to frequent lies and exaggerations
(about themselves and others), and have the tendency of lifting themselves up
by putting others down. While narcissists often strive to make themselves seem
superior and "special" by showing off, bragging, taking undeserved credit, and
other forms of self-aggrandizement, gaslighters tend to concentrate on making
you feel inferior through false accusations, constant criticism, and
psychological intimidation. Both narcissists and gaslighters can be adept at
distortion of facts, deliberate falsehoods, character assassinations, and
negative coercions. One key difference is that while the narcissist lies and
exaggerates to boost their fragile self-worth, the gaslighter does so to
augment their domination and control.

2. Rarely Admit Flaws and Are Highly Aggressive When Criticized

Many narcissists and gaslighters have thin skin and can react poorly when
called to account for their negative behavior. When challenged, the narcissist
is likely to either fight (e.g., temper tantrum, excuse-making, denial, blame,
hypersensitivity, etc.) or take flight (bolt out the door, avoidance, silent
treatment, sulking resentment, or other forms of passive-aggression). The
gaslighter nearly always resorts to escalation by doubling or tripling down on
their false accusations or coercions, to intimidate or oppress their opponent.
Many gaslighters view relationships as inherently competitive rather than
collaborative; a zero-sum game where one is either a winner or a loser, on top
or at the bottom. "Offense is the best defense" is a mantra for many
gaslighters, which also represents their aggressive method of relating to
people.
article continues after advertisement

3. False Image Projection

"My husband always wants people to see him as successful, powerful, and envy-
worthy, no matter how shaky his real life actually is." -Anonymous partner of
narcissist

Both narcissists and gaslighters tend to project false, idealized images of
themselves to the world, in order to hide their inner insecurities. Many
narcissists like to impress others by making themselves look good externally.
This "trophy complex" can exhibit itself physically, romantically, sexually,
socially, religiously, financially, materially, professionally, academically,
or culturally. The underlying message of this display is: "I'm better than
you!" or "Look at how special I am - I'm worthy of everyone's love, admiration,
and acceptance!"

Gaslighters, on the other hand, often create an idealized self-image of being
the dominant, suppressive alpha male or female in personal relationships, at
the workplace, or in high-profile positions of society (such as politics and
media). Many gaslighters like to view themselves falsely as all-powerful and
strong, capable of dishing out judgments and penalties at will. Pathological
gaslighters often take pride and boost themselves up by marginalizing those
whom they perceive as weaker, believing that the meek deserve their downtrodden
fate. They attack their victims with direct or subtle cruelty and contempt,
gaining sadistic pleasure from these offenses, and betraying a lack of empathy
and humanity.

In essence, narcissists want others to worship them, while gaslighters want
others to submit to them. In a big way, these external facades become pivotal
parts of their false identities, replacing the real and insecure self.

4. Rule Breaking and Boundary Violation

Many narcissists and gaslighters enjoy getting away with violating rules and
social norms. Examples of narcissistic trespass include cutting in line,
chronic under-tipping, personal space intrusion, borrowing items without
returning, using other's properties without asking, disobeying traffic laws,
breaking appointments, and negating promises. Examples of gaslighting trespass
include direct or subtle marginalizing remarks, public or private shaming and
humiliation, sardonic humor and sarcastic comments, internet trolling, angry
and hateful speech, and virulent attacks on undesirable individuals and groups.
article continues after advertisement

Both narcissist and gaslighter boundary violations presume entitlement, with a
narrow, egocentric orientation that oppresses and de-humanizes their victims.
In severe cases, this boundary violation pathology may result in illicit and
underhanded dealings, financial abuse, sexual harassment, date rape, domestic
abuse, hate crimes, human rights violations, and other forms of criminality.
Many narcissists and gaslighters take pride in their destructive behaviors, as
their machinations provide them with a hollow (and desperate) sense of
superiority and privilege.

5. Emotional Invalidation and Coercion

Although narcissists and gaslighters can be (but are not always) physically
abusive, for the majority of their victims, emotional suffering is where the
damage is most painfully felt. Both narcissists and gaslighters enjoy spreading
and arousing negative emotions in order to feel powerful, and keep you insecure
and off-balance. They habitually invalidate others' thoughts, feelings, and
priorities, showing little remorse for causing people in their lives pain. They
often blame their victims for having caused their own victimization ("You
wouldn't get yelled at if you weren't so stupid!").

In addition, many narcissists and gaslighters have unpredictable mood swings
and are prone to emotional drama - you never know what might displease them and
set them off. They become upset at any signs of independence and self-
affirmation ("Who do you think you are!?"). They turn agitated if you disagree
with their views or fail to meet their expectations. As mentioned earlier, they
are sensitive to criticism, but quick to judge others. By keeping you down and
making you feel inferior, they boost their fragile ego, and feel more reassured
about themselves.

6. Manipulation: The Use or Control of Others as an Extension of Oneself

Both narcissists and gaslighters have a tendency to make decisions for others
to suit their own agenda. Narcissists may use their romantic partner, child,
family, friend, or colleague to meet unreasonable self-serving needs, fulfill
unrealized dreams, or cover-up weaknesses and shortcomings. Narcissists are
also fond of using guilt, blame, and victim-hood as manipulative devices.
article continues after advertisement

Gaslighters conduct psychological manipulation toward individuals and groups
through persistent distortion of the truth, with the intention of causing their
victims to question themselves and feel less confident. In personal and/or
professional environments, they manipulate by micromanaging (controlling)
relationships, including telling others how they should think, feel, and behave
under the gaslighter's unreasonable restrictions and scrutiny. They often
become critical, angry, intimidating, and/or hostile toward those who fail to
bow down to their directives. Gaslighter manipulation is often highly
aggressive, with punitive measures (tangible or psychological) executed toward
those who fail to recognize and obey their self-perceived authority.

Perhaps the biggest distinction between narcissists and gaslighters is that
narcissists use and exploit, and gaslighters dominate and control. While the
narcissist does so to compensate for a desperate sense of deficiency (of being
unloved as the real self), the gaslighter does so to hide their ever-present
insecurity (of being powerless and losing control). Both of these pathological
types betray an inability and/or unwillingness to relate to people genuinely
and equitably as human beings. They become "special" and "superior" by being
less human and by de-humanizing others.

In the worst-case scenario, some individuals possess traits of both narcissism
and gaslighting. This is a highly toxic and destructive combination of vanity,
manipulation, bullying, and abuse - all unleashed in order to compensate for
the perpetrator's deep-seated sense of inadequacy and fear.

Siri Cruise

Aug 16, 2022, 8:47:53 AM8/16/22
In article
<super70s-8A9726...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> In article <MPG.3d638a5e4...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> BackAlleyConceivedWingnut <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>
> > stupor70s uses: MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (PPC Mac OS X), so he probably
> > put it into a TEXT editor, LIKE HE SAID, to try and be snarky.
> >
> > And if he didn't have to, he still cried about how many lines were in the
> > sig
> > file. And so fucking what?
> >
> > Also: different newsreaders have different settings for line wrap, stupid.
> > Mine is probably set to a different line wrap than bot yours and stupor's,
> > so
> > counting lines and telling me about it, is a waste of HIS time, not mine.
>
> Hate to break it to you but NOBODY takes the time to read 200 lines of
> off the wall shit you copied and pasted on the end of all your posts,
> not even your fellow wingerdingers, so you're the one who's wasting time.

On Unix it's easy to count lines. In a terminal window
wc -l <<.
(copy/paste the text here)
.

AlleyCat

Aug 17, 2022, 12:47:35 AM8/17/22

Are you a peeping Tom? Then you do NOT know what other people do.

=====

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 07:16:56 -0500, super70s says...

> > Also: different newsreaders have different settings for line wrap, stupid.
> > Mine is probably set to a different line wrap than bot yours and stupor's, so
> > counting lines and telling me about it, is a waste of HIS time, not mine.
>
> Hate to break it to you but NOBODY takes the time to read 200 lines of

Mission accomplished, whether you actually read them or not. You're whining
about it, so snowflake gets pwned.

> off the wall shit

"Off the wall shit"? HOW do you know it's "off the wall", if you NEVER read it?

WHAT makes it "off the wall", liberal?

Because it's the truth? Gotcha. ;-)

> you copied and pasted on the end of all your posts,

I don't do that. They're sig "files"... there always, until I change them.
Copying and pasting is for the brainless who use MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.3b3 (PPC
Mac OS X).

> not even your fellow wingerdingers, so you're the one who's wasting time.

How do you KNOW that, liberal pervert?

Are you a groomer too, on top of being a peeping Tom?

=====

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than...

https://phillipschneider.com/vice-admits-liberal-men-are-weaker-less-
attractive-than-conservatives/

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than Conservatives By
Phillip Schneider on August 11, 2020 ( Leave a comment ) While the flames of
the culture war rage, even far-left media publication Vice admits that liberal
men are weaker and less competent than conservatives.

=====

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/truth-liberals-weaker-conservatives

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives. Speaking of weak liberals,
who can't even stand the sight of history: Texas Restaurant Defending
Controversial Sign Some Are Calling Racist - by Robert Gehl. A Texas restaurant
is under attack on social media for what many are calling its racist décor. The
neon sign hung at Cook's Garage...

=====

Science Proves That Liberals Are Crazier Than Conservatives

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-crazy/

Well, I recently came across a fantastic article about another study of
Liberals - except this time, instead of focusing on the weak males, it focuses
on the average Liberal woman instead. A Ph.D. candidate at Georgia State
University has analyzed the data out of a recent Pew Research Center poll, and
the results are amazing.

=====

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/26/shocker-study-shows-physically-
weak-men-tend-to-be-liberal-n72373

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal. In news that will
surprise absolutely no one, a new study reveals that girly men are more likely
to favor socialist policies. The study, conducted by researchers at Brunel
University London, looked at the height, weight, physical strength, and bicep
circumference of 171 men, along...

=====

Liberalism Breeds Soft, Weak, Young "Men" - Louder With...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-breeds-soft-weak-young-men

by Steven Crowder I know some of you think when I say "liberalism breeds weak,
fat men," that I'm merely politicizing an issue to be polarizing. I assure you
that's not the case. Allow me five hundred words to make my case. I was a
chubby kid. Strike that, I was a jiggly shrimp. Skinny-fat. The kind of kid who
was relatively thin, yet managed to ma

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

Liberals are not born uglier. They voluntarily remain ugly or become uglier to
fit a narrative. "Appearance is ideology". It takes a special kind of hypocrisy
to call something that is universally seen as ugly "beautiful" and vice-versa.

=====

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-
pyschotic-traits/

Jun 9, 2016 Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. A political-science
journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more
likely to show traits associated with "psychoticism"...

=====

12 Reasons Why Liberals And Progressives Will Always Be...

https://www.returnofkings.com/100887/12-reasons-why-liberals-and-progressives-
will-always-be-losers

Liberal men however are inexcusable, they are either effeminate enough to be
emotionally manipulated or are weak and yielding to social pressures. December
10, 2016 Take The Red Pill Don't forget that Liberal men are usually the
offspring of domineering feminists or divorced feminists and sometimes single
mothers.

=====

Men With Weak Upper Bodies Tend to Be Liberal - Physically Strong Men Tend to
Be Conservative

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political
stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according
to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to
physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic
redistribution, according to the research.

The principal investigators - psychological scientists Michael Bang Petersen,
of Aarhus University in Denmark, and Daniel Sznycer, of the University of
California in the U.S., believe that the link may reflect psychological traits
that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments and continue to
influence behavior today.

Professor Petersen said: 'While many think of politics as a modern phenomenon,
it has - in a sense - always been with our species.'

In the days of our early ancestors, decisions about the distribution of
resources were not made in courthouses or legislative offices, but through
shows of strength.

With this in mind, Professor Petersen and Professor Sznycer hypothesized that
upper-body strength - a proxy for the ability to physically defend or acquire
resources - would predict men's opinions about the redistribution of wealth.

AlleyCat

Aug 17, 2022, 12:54:54 AM8/17/22

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 05:47:51 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> On Unix it's easy to count lines. In a terminal window
> wc -l <<.
> (copy/paste the text here

It's easy on all platforms and OS's. That stupor70s whined about it, is the
problem.

This is how long it takes.

08/16/2022 11:52:00 PM

08/16/2022 11:52:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9bi3HuY.png

Hooo! I'm tarred.

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2022, 1:03:21 AM8/17/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 05:47:51 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
>
>> On Unix it's easy to count lines. In a terminal window
>> wc -l <<.
>> (copy/paste the text here
>
> It's easy on all platforms and OS's.

You don't know how to do it.

AlleyCat

Aug 17, 2022, 9:01:06 AM8/17/22

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 07:16:56 -0500, super70s says...

> Hate to break it to you but NOBODY takes the time to read 200 lines

I know Rudy reads all 200 lines. His narcissistic obsessive compulsive need to
feel superior to others MAKES him.

And call Rudy, Rudy, idiot. Calling him Nobody just encourages the tyke.

Count the lines, but make sure you use 80 as the line wrap so you get it right.