Assault Weapons Ban

David Hartung

Aug 13, 2019, 10:57:32 AM8/13/19
As I am sure some of you know, both of Mississippi's senators are
Republican, and in the past I have voted for both. This weekend I sent
them each an email informing them that any vote for an assault weapons
ban, would mean that they will never get another vote from me. We need
less gun control, not more.

ed...@post.com

Aug 13, 2019, 11:05:10 AM8/13/19
Ooohhh, I bet they're quaking in their boots and peeing in their underwear now. Gotta have that potent phoney pastor man vote to keep their jobs.

Siri Cruise

Aug 13, 2019, 11:37:50 AM8/13/19
In article <ScWdnYX3vIZLUs_A...@giganews.com>,
What would Jesus do? You nail Jesus to the cross every day.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Rudy Canoza

Aug 13, 2019, 11:45:07 AM8/13/19
On 8/13/2019 7:57 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> As I am sure some of you know, both of Mississippi's senators are
> Republican, and in the past I have voted for both. This weekend I sent them
> each an email informing them that any vote for an assault weapons ban,
> would mean that they will never get another vote from me.

Well, *AREN'T* you the bravest little cracker!

Gronk

Aug 18, 2019, 1:18:51 AM8/18/19
What woould Jesus pack?

Siri Cruise

Aug 18, 2019, 3:41:51 AM8/18/19
In article <qjan3p$uf4$1...@dont-email.me>, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Pearl handle gladius.

OrigInfoJunkie

Aug 18, 2019, 8:08:03 AM8/18/19
> This weekend I sent them each an email informing them
> that any vote for an assault weapons ban, would mean
> that they will never get another vote from me. We need
> less gun control, not more.

> Ooohhh, I bet they're quaking in their boots and peeing
> in their underwear now. Gotta have that potent phoney pastor
> man vote to keep their jobs.

He performs a civic duty while you whine in Usenet.

ed...@post.com

Aug 18, 2019, 8:13:06 AM8/18/19
A meaningless civic duty with zero impact.

OrigInfoJunkie

Aug 18, 2019, 8:40:39 AM8/18/19
>>> This weekend I sent them each an email informing them
>>> that any vote for an assault weapons ban, would mean
>>> that they will never get another vote from me. We need
>>> less gun control, not more.
>>
>>> Ooohhh, I bet they're quaking in their boots and peeing
>>> in their underwear now. Gotta have that potent phoney pastor
>>> man vote to keep their jobs.
>>
>> He performs a civic duty while you whine in Usenet.

> A meaningless civic duty with zero impact.

An expected response by one that would refuse to fulfill
their civic duties. Politicians love how you keep quiet
as they dictate how you shall follow the rules they impose
upon you. Fill-in-the-blanks below for yourself and see
where you fit in the end line by whining about "A meaningless
civic duty with zero impact".

"First they came for the _____
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a _____
Then they came for the _____
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a _____
Then they came for the _____ _____
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a _____ ____
Then they came for the ____
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a _____
Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me"
https://www.hmd.org.uk/resource/first-they-came-by-pastor-martin-niemoller/

His email may be but one of thousands of informative inputs
received by these Senators on this issue. Do you have access
to all the media received by those two Senators on this issue,
or are you guessing? NG readers can bet on which is the correct
answer.

Frank

Aug 18, 2019, 8:44:00 AM8/18/19
An M134.

ed...@post.com

Aug 18, 2019, 9:10:08 AM8/18/19
Senators don't read personal letters and emails from their constituents. Their staff do it. Only those few letters and emails that stand apart in some way or other are forwarded to the Senator. The pastor man's meaningless communique is derivative of about a thousand other mindless ones sent to the Senator and merely counted in for what it is, not read by the Senator.

OrigInfoJunkie

Aug 18, 2019, 11:45:30 AM8/18/19
I've not claimed otherwise.

> Only those few letters and emails that stand apart in
> some way or other are forwarded to the Senator.

...and his/her staff can see a trend if alot of emails or
tweets, facebook or other communication rises over a
particular issue. THAT tells the staff to inform the Senator.

> The pastor man's meaningless communique is derivative of
> about a thousand other mindless ones sent to the Senator
> and merely counted in for what it is, not read by the Senator.

...and you know for a fact the "pastor man's...communique" was
NOT read by the Senator...how? Show your evidence, not your
biased anti-Hartung assumptions....

...here------>

ITM, you show NG readers your interest is merely whining in
Usenet threads. That means for POTUS' elections, I won't be
wasting my vote by cancelling your vote, as you believe doing
such civic duties are "meaningless".

ed...@post.com

Aug 18, 2019, 12:16:26 PM8/18/19
You were specifically referring to what the Senator does, not anyone else was mentioned. You can't deny, or claim otherwise, what you haven't mentioned, or claimed. Fuckhead.

> > Only those few letters and emails that stand apart in
> > some way or other are forwarded to the Senator.
>
> ...and his/her staff can see a trend if alot of emails or
> tweets, facebook or other communication rises over a
> particular issue. THAT tells the staff to inform the Senator.

That's what I said, stupid. The derivative stuff gets counted and, of course, by extension, the count would be brought up to the Senator's attention, otherwise why do the count? Damn, you're dense.

> > The pastor man's meaningless communique is derivative of
> > about a thousand other mindless ones sent to the Senator
> > and merely counted in for what it is, not read by the Senator.
>
> ...and you know for a fact the "pastor man's...communique" was
> NOT read by the Senator...how? Show your evidence, not your
> biased anti-Hartung assumptions....
>
> ...here------> It reads exactly like a thousand other letters from dim-witted right wingers, all free of any originality of thought to make it stand out and noteworthy for the Senator's attention. It's no more than a cut-and-paste letter, which I wouldn't be surprised if the phony pastor man did exactly that from someone else's letter, being as free of original thought as he is.

> ITM, you show NG readers your interest is merely whining in
> Usenet threads. That means for POTUS' elections, I won't be
> wasting my vote by cancelling your vote, as you believe doing
> such civic duties are "meaningless".

Whatever. But still, fuck, you're stupid.

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 18, 2019, 1:00:36 PM8/18/19
Thy Rod and Thy Staff they Comfort Me.

It was the Assault weapon of choice.

--
That's Karma

OrigInfoJunkie

Aug 19, 2019, 6:56:28 AM8/19/19
Two Senators, not one. I cannot claim or deny what each Senator
does with correspondence sent to them. You're asserting NONE of
them "read personal letters and emails from their constituents."
That's your assertion you cannot back up with evidence.

> You can't deny, or claim otherwise, what you haven't
> mentioned, or claimed. Fuckhead.

Sure I can, and just did...and unlike you, proved it.

>>> Only those few letters and emails that stand apart in
>>> some way or other are forwarded to the Senator.
>>
>> ...and his/her staff can see a trend if alot of emails or
>> tweets, facebook or other communication rises over a
>> particular issue. THAT tells the staff to inform the Senator.

> That's what I said, stupid. The derivative stuff gets
> counted and, of course, by extension, the count would be
> brought up to the Senator's attention, otherwise why do
> the count? Damn, you're dense.

Yet you claimed, "Senators don't read personal letters and
emails from their constituents". They direct their staff to
look for "hot button" issues, and MAY review a few themselves.
Claimingmotherwise is an assertion you cannot back up with
any credible evidence.

>>> The pastor man's meaningless communique is derivative of
>>> about a thousand other mindless ones sent to the Senator
>>> and merely counted in for what it is, not read by the Senator.
>>
>> ...and you know for a fact the "pastor man's...communique" was
>> NOT read by the Senator...how? Show your evidence, not your
>> biased anti-Hartung assumptions....

> ...here------> It reads exactly like a thousand other letters
> from dim-witted right wingers, all free of any originality of
> thought to make it stand out and noteworthy for the Senator's
> attention. It's no more than a cut-and-paste letter, which I
> wouldn't be surprised if the phony pastor man did exactly that
> from someone else's letter, being as free of original thought
> as he is.

That's not evidence. Show Mr Hartung's email to both Senator's
and their responses, else it remains your biased opinion.

>> ITM, you show NG readers your interest is merely whining in
>> Usenet threads. That means for POTUS' elections, I won't be
>> wasting my vote by cancelling your vote, as you believe doing
>> such civic duties are "meaningless".

> Whatever. But still, fuck, you're stupid.

Thanks for validating that point....and STILL cursing like an
angry teenager. One that probably cannot vote. LOL

Gronk

Aug 26, 2019, 1:14:40 AM8/26/19

http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2015/01/open-carry-christ-what-would-jesus-pack.html