Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

"New York Became My TOP Loser State" - Kevin O'Leary

18 views
Skip to first unread message

John Smyth

unread,
Feb 18, 2024, 10:07:02 AMFeb 18
to
'“New York Became My TOP Loser State” – Kevin O’Leary Speaks with The
Gateway Pundit Following New York Judge’s “Attack on Every Entrepreneur
in America”'

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/>

pothead

unread,
Feb 18, 2024, 11:39:58 AMFeb 18
to
NYC is hemorrhaging right now as businesses are leaving for places that are business friendly,
unlike NYC/NYS.
This example of how unfriendly NYC is to business is only going to accelerate the bleeding.

I love it when the left shoots themselves in the foot, and this one is a beauty!

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Feb 18, 2024, 5:17:27 PMFeb 18
to
pothead wrote:
> NYC is hemorrhaging right now as businesses are leaving for places that are business friendly,
> unlike NYC/NYS.
> This example of how unfriendly NYC is to business is only going to accelerate the bleeding.

As Arkansas and Texas who can create the most corrupt land for
business frauds.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

-hh

unread,
Feb 18, 2024, 6:15:03 PMFeb 18
to
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 5:17:27 PM UTC-5, Siri Cruise wrote:
> pothead wrote:
> > NYC is hemorrhaging right now as businesses are leaving for places that are business friendly,
> > unlike NYC/NYS.
> > This example of how unfriendly NYC is to business is only going to accelerate the bleeding.
>
> As Arkansas and Texas who can create the most corrupt land for
> business frauds.

Wyoming is up there too; it’s where Donald’s golden clown shoes are
currently being laundered through.

-hh

Governor Swill

unread,
Feb 19, 2024, 8:36:48 AMFeb 19
to
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:39:56 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-18, John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> '?New York Became My TOP Loser State? ? Kevin O?Leary Speaks with The
>> Gateway Pundit Following New York Judge?s ?Attack on Every Entrepreneur
>> in America?'
>>
>><https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/>
>>
>NYC is hemorrhaging right now as businesses are leaving for places that are business friendly,
>unlike NYC/NYS.
>This example of how unfriendly NYC is to business is only going to accelerate the bleeding.
>
>I love it when the left shoots themselves in the foot, and this one is a beauty!

The radical right has no idea what's going on.

The Internet is making distance disappear. There will soon be no need to have business
centers or even cities. Everyone's world will be their home.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
<https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

pothead

unread,
Feb 19, 2024, 7:38:51 PMFeb 19
to
On 2024-02-19, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:39:56 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2024-02-18, John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> '?New York Became My TOP Loser State? ? Kevin O?Leary Speaks with The
>>> Gateway Pundit Following New York Judge?s ?Attack on Every Entrepreneur
>>> in America?'
>>>
>>><https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/>
>>>
>>NYC is hemorrhaging right now as businesses are leaving for places that are business friendly,
>>unlike NYC/NYS.
>>This example of how unfriendly NYC is to business is only going to accelerate the bleeding.
>>
>>I love it when the left shoots themselves in the foot, and this one is a beauty!
>
> The radical right has no idea what's going on.

Oh yes they do.

> The Internet is making distance disappear. There will soon be no need to have business
> centers or even cities. Everyone's world will be their home.

That's part of it of course but there is far more.
Do you have any idea what a Wall Street address does for a financial business?
Super credibility and clients.
Same for a Park Avenue address.
Same in fact for most NYC addresses.

Even the telephone area code of 212 is much wanted thing.
When NYC began to run out of 212 numbers and added 347 and others, NY'ers went berserk because like
a Park Avenue address, 212 is considered prestigious.

Not only are people leaving NYC it's getting more difficult to hire talented workers.
And it's gonna be interesting to see how the spring, fall, summer tourism goes because of crime,
homeless, migrants and so forth.
The place is extremely dangerous now.

When the police are getting attacked you know there is some sort of huge problem.

Under democrat lack of leadership, NYC has gone from the big apple to the rotten apple.
And so have several other large cities.


> Swill

Governor Swill

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 7:58:06 PMFeb 20
to
NYC is the most prestigious business address.
NYC is a rotten apple.

*laughs and points*

Go ahead, conservatives. Keep living in the previous century. The rest of us won't mind
passing you by.

ROTFL!

pothead

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 12:49:09 PMFeb 21
to
Not so much anymore since the democrats started controlling the city.

> NYC is a rotten apple.

That's what people are calling it.
And they are correct.

> *laughs and points*
>
> Go ahead, conservatives. Keep living in the previous century. The rest of us won't mind
> passing you by.

Century?
I'd settle for the 90's when Giuliani was mayor.
Things began tanking when DeBlasio took over and they are so bad now I don't even know if NYC will
fully recover.


> ROTFL!

Governor Swill

unread,
Feb 22, 2024, 12:44:23 AMFeb 22
to
YOU just stated above how important "most New York addresses" are for a business and even
how desirable the 212 area code is.

copy
That's part of it of course but there is far more.
Do you have any idea what a Wall Street address does for a financial business?
Super credibility and clients.
Same for a Park Avenue address.
Same in fact for most NYC addresses.

Even the telephone area code of 212 is much wanted thing.
When NYC began to run out of 212 numbers and added 347 and others, NY'ers went berserk
because like
a Park Avenue address, 212 is considered prestigious.
/copy

copy
NYC is the most prestigious business address.
NYC is a rotten apple.
/copy

Make up your mind.

>That's what people are calling it.
>And they are correct.

Pants on fire.

>> *laughs and points*
>>
>> Go ahead, conservatives. Keep living in the previous century. The rest of us won't mind
>> passing you by.
>
>Century?
>I'd settle for the 90's when Giuliani was mayor.

When crime was much higher than today and Times Square was still full of porn stores and
hookers?

The past is the past. Good luck with that time machine!

>Things began tanking when DeBlasio took over and they are so bad now I don't even know if NYC will
>fully recover.
>
>
>> ROTFL!
>>
Swill
--

-hh

unread,
Feb 22, 2024, 8:37:48 AMFeb 22
to
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 12:49:09 PM UTC-5, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-21, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 00:38:49 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote: .
> >> …
> >>Under democrat lack of leadership, NYC has gone from the big apple to the rotten apple.
> >>And so have several other large cities.
> >
> > NYC is the most prestigious business address.
>
> Not so much anymore since the democrats started controlling the city.

The so-called “since Democratic [control]” on NYC’s Mayor’s office began in 1946,
as Republicans have held office since then for only 10 years (8 of which was crazy
Rudy), which means it was Republican lead for only 13% of the past 78 years.

Even if you’re old enough (unlikely) to have been old enough to remember LaGuardia’s
three WW2 era terms, he was also an isolated Republican election: one has to go back
to before 1918 to find another Republican NYC Mayor before LaGuardia. O so of this
longer 106 year period, it’s still just 0+12=22 years of Republican Mayors (21%) and
106-22= 84 years of Democratic Mayors (79%).

TL;DR: the facts are that NYC has been a ‘Democrat’ city for 87% of the last 78 years,
and 79% of the last 106 years.

Pothead once again shows how devoid of facts, and pathetically partisan he is.

-hh
0 new messages