80% Serial Killers - Republicans

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 1:21:57 PM7/12/10
POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN

Washington, D.C. - Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy,
Jeffrey Dahmer. For decades those names, and the names of dozens of others,
have stalked the American consciousness. Until recently when terrorists
became the boogeymen of
a nation, the serial killer was the monster of our nightmares, the demon of
our subconscious, stalking us at every street corner, along every poorly lit
alleyway. While the reality of serial killers was always far from the
fantasy, the existence of real life monsters served to provide us with an
outlet for deepest fears.

Even in the face of global terrorism, there is something deeply disturbing
about the serial killer that continues to disgust, repel, frighten, and
fascinate beyond any kind of rational explanation. Perhaps it is the sheer
abnormality of the serial killer, perhaps it is the fear that a person we
know or love could be one, or perhaps it is just the sheer fascination we
have with death, presaging and perhaps rationalizing our own eventual
demise. Psychological questions aside, a new poll has indicated that the
general population in the United States may have more in common with serial
killers than previously believed, namely political leanings. A new poll of
living and deceased serial killers has shown that upwards of 80 per cent
lean towards conservative ideals and the majority routinely voted
Republican, something becoming more and more common throughout the United
States as a whole.

"Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their
political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest
name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some
level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority
vote Republican," said lead pollster David Quick. "We gain no analysis from
this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of
conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming
majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess
vastly different IQ's they appear to have nothing in common save their
conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It's compelling data
to be sure."

Reportedly, David Berkowitz has never voted, but actively supported
independent Ross Perot in the 1992 Presidential election.

"Eighty percent is extremely high considering that it's roughly fifty-fifty
in the general population. It could be the feeling of control,
self-entitlement, or some other deep set psychological rationale but what it
really means is opportunity, especially in today's political climate," said
Scrape TV Political analyst Gabriel Kinsey. "The Republicans are certainly
on a role and the conservative movement can absorb all comers. The momentum
is certainly on their side and the best thing right now would be to bring
everyone they can on board, even if they are of questionable moral and
ethical standing. One thing the Republicans really need is stardom,
celebrity, which helps penetrate the swing voters and something the party
has been sorely lacking, which many of these people would bring in
basketfuls."

One name often mentioned in Republican circles is Jeffrey Dahmer who
officials believe would help bring in younger voters. The case for Dahmer is
complicated by his death in 1994.

"True, there aren't all that many serial killers in the United States but
like the Democratic Party has Hollywood, which is equally limited, by
securing this support that minority could speak with a very loud voice and
add significant weight to the growing power of conservatives in the
country," continued Kinsey. "Add to that the fact that there are up to 300
serial killers throughout the world right now, a big chunk of them
undoubtedly in the U.S., and their support could help tilt 2012 in the right
direction."

Sarah Palin, a leading contender for 2012, has reportedly made several
visits to Dennis Rader, better known as BTK, at his prison cell in Kansas
over the last few weeks.

Edward Bastil, Political Correspondent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader#Post-arrest_notoriety_and_profit

Sneaky little Bush type cowards.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5272 (20100712) __________

http://www.eset.com

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 1:29:30 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN

20% of serials are black.

Blacks are 13% of the population.

Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
crimes.

And guess how they vote.

Heh.

Ron

Jul 12, 2010, 1:37:41 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 12:21 pm, "Palin's Cheesedick" <limber...@territs.net>
wrote:

> POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN

(SNIPPED)
.
.
This is Off Topic, but I couldn't resist. This post is not to be
taken TOO seriously.

Why are male Serial Killers so often named "Wayne"? A long list of
them can be seen at:

http://newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

And I'll confess.....I did not verify them.

RO

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 1:37:47 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
Heh.

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 12, 2010, 1:41:03 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> puked:

>"Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their
>political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest
>name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some
>level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority
>vote Republican,"

Good. That'll keep you pussy liberals on your toes while you're
molesting children and prancing around in gay pride parades...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 1:48:48 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>
>>>POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
>>
>> 20% of serials are black.
>>
>> Blacks are 13% of the population.
>>
>> Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
>> crimes.
>>
>> And guess how they vote.
>
>Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
>Heh.

That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.

Dig it.

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 12, 2010, 1:55:18 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> puked:

>"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>
>>>POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
>>
>> 20% of serials are black.
>>
>> Blacks are 13% of the population.
>>
>> Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
>> crimes.
>>
>> And guess how they vote.
>
>Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
>Heh.

How do you figure?

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 2:50:14 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

Bush & Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5273 (20100712) __________

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 2:51:39 PM7/12/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

I'll inform the Log Cabin Repub Rectal Rooters.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5273 (20100712) __________

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 2:53:29 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:50:14 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

>>>Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
>>>Heh.
>>
>> That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.
>
>Bush & Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

Obama's the first WH occupant who hated the country as well as its 1st
Marxist.

President Soetoro

Jul 12, 2010, 2:56:47 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 12:37 pm, "Palin's Cheesedick" <limber...@territs.net>
wrote:
> "Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteTurdDwell...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in messagenews:4c3b507d....@62.141.42.50...

Ask al Frankenstein....

Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in
Minnesota, Study Finds
http://tinyurl.com/2dkm9wx

Brian Wraith

Jul 12, 2010, 3:00:51 PM7/12/10
On 7/12/2010 11:53 AM, Way Back Jack wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:50:14 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>

>> "Way Back Jack"<DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

>>> That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.
>>
>> Bush& Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

> Obama's the first WH occupant who hated the country as well as its 1st
> Marxist.

Obama has even made this conservative miss Bill Clinton...... sheeez.

Palin's Flapping Asshole

Jul 12, 2010, 3:31:25 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

I wish Obama hated the Rightist Fascists as much as Reagan/Bush hated poor
libs.

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 3:32:55 PM7/12/10

Unfortunately, he hates the white middle class.

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 3:35:48 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:31:25 -0700, "Palin's Flapping Asshole"
<smelly_l...@territs.net> wrote:

Unfortunately, Obama hates the white middle class.

As for Reagan, he challenged the underclass to take responsibility and
take advantage of America's opportunities. Such an evil man.
(snicker)

First Post.

Jul 12, 2010, 6:04:37 PM7/12/10

Roughly 70% of convicted felons, which numbers are many time larger
than serial killers, are either black or hispanic. Blacks make up
over 50% of the total number of convicted felons in the US
According to various studies, if they were allowed to vote they would
overwhelmingly vote for democrats.
Which also brings up the point, Don Albasani, the troll you responded
to, is once again talking dumbassed crap that he has made up in his
own mind. Convicted serial killers, being convicted felons, have lost
the right to vote. Therefore the statement that they "vote
republican" is just an outright lie. Nothing new there considering
the source.
And the fact remains that even though someone may have found that a
very small number of individuals, ie serial killers, would vote
Republican if they could, there are atill a hell of a lot more violent
convicts that would vote for democrats.
Therefore roughly less that .1% of convicted murderers would vote
Republican while the other 99.9% would vote for a democrat.

Albasani once again makes the mistake of believing that everyone
reading his posts are less intelligent than he thinks he is.

First Post.

Jul 12, 2010, 6:06:16 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:55:18 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net>
wrote:

Convicted felons are not allowed to vote.

Palin's Flapping Asshole

Jul 12, 2010, 7:12:57 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

Reagan played shell games. Reagan painted pretty pictures while he blew
monies on military obsoletes. Then he lied about jobs.
As far as Obama "hating whites", you are a fucking liar.

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 7:21:02 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:12:57 -0700, "Palin's Flapping Asshole"
<smelly_l...@territs.net> wrote:

Reagan was of course hated by the welfare set. Fact is that the black
middle class grew during his Administration more than under any otehr
Pres.

Of course Obama hates whites. He believes that US exceptionalism was
built on the backs of the "underclass" and by gawd he's going to make
it right.

Just imagine any other Pres, sitting by while his DOJ chief dropped
charges against a skinhead group that terrorized blax when they tried
to vote. That DOJ would have gotten the word to skate.

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or
thirteen,
when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."

"I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and
animosity
against my mother's race."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends
carefully. The
more politically active black students. The foreign students. The
Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

"I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds.
One
of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you
were
courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than
satisfied; they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering
those
years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could
afford
it. Not smack, though. ..."

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going
teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a
mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black
community." --UPDATE: Barack Obama decides to "disown" him on
Tuesday,
April 29th after he realized his campaign was in severe turmoil due to
his
association with Mr. Wright.

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial
animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"That's just how white folks will do you."

"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a
lot of
small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years
and
nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton
administration,
and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has
said
that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
And
it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or
religion or
antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment
or
anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

"We need somebody who's got the heart, the empathy, to recognize
what it's
like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it's
like to
be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old - and that's the
criterion by which I'll be selecting my judges."

Call to Islamic prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset."

ObamaNation=Abomination

Jul 12, 2010, 7:24:40 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:35:48 GMT,

ObamaNation=Abomination

Jul 12, 2010, 7:29:32 PM7/12/10
<smelly_l...@territs.net> wrote:

Reagan was of course hated by the welfare set. Fact is that the black

Alfred Stomacker

Jul 12, 2010, 8:31:00 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

all were democrats and you know it .

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 13, 2010, 8:47:52 AM7/13/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:06:16 -0500, First Post.
<Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> puked:

That's not true in all states. In fact, it's only true in about 12.
They can't vote in jail, but once they're out they can.

Otherwise, how do you think a single Democrat would get elected?

First Post.

Jul 13, 2010, 5:11:07 PM7/13/10
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:47:52 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:06:16 -0500, First Post.
><Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> puked:
>
>>On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:55:18 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>>><limb...@territs.net> puked:

>>>How do you figure?
>>
>>Convicted felons are not allowed to vote.
>
>That's not true in all states. In fact, it's only true in about 12.
>They can't vote in jail, but once they're out they can.
>
>Otherwise, how do you think a single Democrat would get elected?

In regards to the specific discussion, convicted serial killers cannot
vote as so far, all convicted serial killers are in prison for life
with no parole. Except in Maine which has no voring restriction for
any criminal..

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 14, 2010, 9:12:01 AM7/14/10
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:11:07 -0500, First Post.
<Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> puked:

I wasn't aware that all serial killers were in jail for life, but it
makes sense.

Alfred Stomacker

Jul 16, 2010, 8:12:04 PM7/16/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

Can you prove they were republicans ?

jway...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 2:46:34 AM10/11/18
Reagan as California Gov had an CIA agent kill students protesting at their own campus

Educator of ignorant cons

Oct 11, 2018, 5:12:19 PM10/11/18
Convicted Serial Homo Pedophile sodomy rapists killers, Serial hetero rapist killers, Serial bi rapists, cannibal killers, and cult killers and sex deviants like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy, Manson, Berkowitz, all voted Republican You dumb asses! They were voting all their adult life while committing these atrocities! It is a statistical historical fact that the number killer of Americans is the American White Male and 80% of them just like those named above were conservative and voted Republican until the day they were convicted! Can you idiots figure that out? You had eight years?!

cspar...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2019, 9:06:24 PM6/26/19
Lol. First, these statistics are taken from post conviction interviews. Do the research. Only two active republican party members were serial killers. Ted Bundy and Richard Kraft. However, active Democrat killers are much more common. John Wayne Gacy (Democrat Precinct Captain in Chicago area), Dorethea Puente (Democrat Contributor to Jerry Brown)

These people were the only actively political serial killers in America. Its even. People grasp at myths and deludions to support their warowd sense of self.
By the way, most psychology journals have published reports stating that a majority of the mentally ill are Democrats. For what its worth.
Do the legwork, people.

cindyannw...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 3:02:27 PM7/9/20
Before a person is convicted of a crime they can vote. Some of these serial killers went decades before they were caught. BTK was even a leader in his church.

Bo Ba

Jun 4, 2021, 8:43:35 AM6/4/21
On Monday, July 12, 2010 at 10:29:30 AM UTC-7, Way Back Jack wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
> >POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
> 20% of serials are black.
> Blacks are 13% of the population.
> Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
> crimes.
> And guess how they vote.
> Heh.
I couldn't name a black serial killer off the top of my head. I feel like it is inaccurate to say they are "over represented" in serial killing. I believe it is common assumption that white people make up most serial killings. The question is then... why do you have that assumption? Yes black people are over represented in other crimes but not serial killings.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 4, 2021, 11:15:24 AM6/4/21
On 6/4/21 8:43 AM, Bo Ba wrote:
> On Monday, July 12, 2010 at 10:29:30 AM UTC-7, Way Back Jack wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>> POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
>> 20% of serials are black.
>> Blacks are 13% of the population.
>> Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
>> crimes.
>> And guess how they vote.
>> Heh.
> I couldn't name a black serial killer off the top of my head.

Off the top of my head was the Black gay FREEWAY SNIPER and his
lil'buddy the Jamaican or Haitian kid, he would hide in the trunk of his
car and shoot through a hole in the trunk.

SO I call BULLSHIT on that FAKE statistic and the main reason is that
they're 100% INSANE and insanity is a Democrat attribute. The BIG tent
of the Democrats encourages the mentally ill to vote Democrat.

And the marker that pointed to the FREEWAY SNIPER being delusional and
insane is that they were sexually confused and gay.

Which is a clear sign of mental illness and delusions and means that
those persons need to be looked at closer for other mental illness as well.

And to point out another, there was the guy (Jeffrey Dahmer) that ate
his victims who was gay and later got beaten to death in a prison toilet
with a broken off mop handle.

Gays and TRANS and democrats have mental problems with sex, and serial
killers like the Green River killer and Dahmer have sexual problems and
so did the FREEWAY SNIPER who killed people getting gas in Virginia....

We see that Democrats have issues with sex and their BIG tent collects
sexual deviants like Trans and gay and pedophiles and those deviants
also may have more mental illnesses like being Psychopaths who like
killing people for some sick sexual reason. Even Ted Bundy who killed
all women was mentally ill. And because it was only women and he maybe
hated his mother it was a sexual problem for him.

What I'm getting at is that sexual mental illness may be a tell-tail
sign that there is deeper mental illness like depression or other
delusional mental illness and we see cannibalism in Dahmer that was
another mental illness marker, and just strange things from other people
who are gay and trans and hateful Democrats that may range from mild to
serial killer....

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist plan that says it's "to the Democrats
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
58 - [Irony] God created the Atheists Religion, what have Atheists done?