And The Stupid Feral Nigger Of The Week Award Goes To...

Smackwater Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 9:16:40 AM7/12/10
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-robber-drops-gun-victims-lap-20100710,0,510593.story

A robbery victim had a force on her side other than police: The force
of gravity.

One of two niggers trying to rob a 69-year-old woman in her car Friday
night accidentally dropped it's handgun into her lap. She grabbed the
gun and turned it on the nigger, chasing it off, South Daytona police
said.

The suspook also dropped a cell phone, which held pictures that helped
the woman identify her attacking nigger to police, they said.

About 7 p.m. Friday, Carol J. Costello had just left the Walmart on
Beville Road when a black Chevrolet Impala pulled in front and forced
her to stop. A passenger armed with a silver semiautomatic handgun
wrapped in a towel jumped out and tried to break the driver's-side
window with the gun, police said.

When that didn't work, the nigger leaped onto the hood and smashed a
large hole in the windshield.

That's when the suspook's handgun fell through the hole and into
Costello's lap. She grabbed the gun and aimed it at the suspook which
fled to the Impala.

Costello then tried to drive off, but her car struck the front of the
suspook's car. She drove around the Impala and copied its tag number
before it got away.

From a picture on the suspook's cell phone, Costello was able to
identify the nigger she said banged the hole in her windshield and
dropped it's gun. Police identified the suspook as Raymond Lewis
Shepard, 25, of Daytona Beach. The Impala driver has not been
identified.

The tag number Costello provided to police, 280 LMH, is registered to
a 2006 four-door Chevrolet Impala. The recovered handgun, a
.380-caliber Cobra, had been reported stolen, police said.