! Dept of Labor and OSHA do not want ADVERSE REACTIONS TO VACCINES to be reported

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 14, 2021, 10:04:19 AM7/14/21

DOL = Department of Labor
OSHA = Occupational Safety and Health Administration

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#VACCINE

Question: "Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on
the OSHA recordkeeping log?"

Answer: ( My emphasis added)
"DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working
diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations.

** OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers
from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to
disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts.** As a result, **OSHA
will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements**

to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19
vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position
at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward."

So your government wants to COVER UP ADVERSE VACCINE REACTION.
Let that sink in a while...

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 15, 2021, 12:31:39 PM7/15/21
On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 08:48:01 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:
>No, they don't want

...the truth to get out and alarm the sheep.

Yes, we knew that, lil guy. But thanks for helping me to get out the
message.

"She's an excellent judge, and his criticism of Trump's truly shitty
lawyers is spot-on."
---"Rudy Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting? Hahaha.

"Hello,
We have handled this in accordance with our Terms of Service; thank
you for bringing it to our attention.
Regards,
Abuse Team"
---ab...@easynews.com 7/1/21

AlleyCat

Jul 16, 2021, 3:00:13 AM7/16/21

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 09:41:44 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> They don't want your bullshit phony alarmism to
> discourage people from getting the vaccines

Did he "alarm" the majority of physicians who won't get the vaccine?

=====

Survey Reveals That Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots
June 20, 2021 by Edward Hendrie

Below is a report published on June 16, 2021, from the Association of American
Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). Approximately 700 physicians were surveyed.
Approximately 58% of the surveyed physicians reported that they were not "fully
vaccinated" against COVID-19. The survey further revealed that approximately
53% of the physicians were "aware of patients suffering significant adverse
reaction[s]" from a COVID-19 vaccination.

Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of
American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not
"fully vaccinated" against COVID.

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96
percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300
respondents.

Neither survey represents a random sample of all American physicians, but the
AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far
from unanimous.

"It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an 'anti-vaxxer,'" states
AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. "Virtually no physicians are 'anti-
antibiotics' or 'anti-surgery,' whereas all are opposed to treatments that they
think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual
patient, or inadequately tested."

The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware
of patients suffering a "significant adverse reaction." Of the unvaccinated
physicians, 80 percent said "I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,"
and 30% said "I already had COVID."

Other reasons for declining the shot included unknown long-term effects, use of
aborted fetal tissue, "it's experimental," availability of effective early
treatment, and reports of deaths and blood clots.

Of 560 practicing physicians, 56 percent said they offered early treatment for
COVID.

Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300
total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects
of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis,
stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.

"Causality is not proven. However, many of these episodes might have resulted
in a huge product liability or malpractice award if they had occurred after a
new drug," stated Dr. Orient. "Purveyors of these COVID products are protected
against lawsuits."

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has represented physicians
in all specialties since 1943. Its motto is omnia pro aegroto, everything for
the patient.

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 16, 2021, 11:54:13 AM7/16/21
wrote:

>On 7/14/2021 7:04 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>
>No, they don't want bullshit alarmism from fuckheads like you.

No, they want everyone to remain as ignorant of covid side effects for
as long as possible as you are and, in fact, WANT to be.

What they want couldn't possibly clearer, but leave it to an ignorant
pinhead like yourself to deliberately misunderstand.

"I can be and I have been wrong"
"Bill Flett" 6/16/21 Yes, dwarf, we know. Many times.