White-Ass Nigger Charged with Assault and Battery with Intent to Kill

*tiligibar

May 23, 2008, 10:52:15 PM5/23/08
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=62241&provider=top
VIDEO: Man Charged with Assault and Battery with Intent to Kill - Jocelyn
Maner reports
VIDEO: Todaro's Lawyer Speaks Out - J.R. Berry reports

Columbia (WLTX) – A Shaw Airman has been charged with assault and battery
with intent to kill
stemming from an incident outside a Five Points nightclub.

Christopher Todaro turned himself over to authorities Wednesday morning. He
was assigned a
$150,000 surety bond.

Todaro is a pilot at Shaw Air Force Base and is the husband of News19 anchor
Andrea Mock.

The incident happened around 3 a.m. in the early morning hours Saturday
outside the Local's bar
on Harden Street.

The incident report says that a witness told police the victim, William
Wrenn, had been touching
females all night and that he had asked him to stop.

Columbia Police Capt. Thomas Dodson said, "Our eventual victim in this case
who had been
inappropriately harrassing and touching females got into an initial
altercation that took place."

Wrenn is the son of a prominent Columbia businessman.

The report goes on to say that Todaro came outside the bar and shoved Wrenn
with open hands,
knocking him backwards. The victim stumbled, hitting his head on a parked
car, cracking the rear
window.

Capt. Dodson said, "Doctors determined he needed immediate neurosurgery for
his injuries. He
remains in the hospital in critical condition."

Todaro then left the scene for another Five Points bar, where officers later
found him and
questioned him.

Wrenn was taken to the hospital, where at last check, he was listed in
critical but stable
condition.

The incident remains under investigation.

"Very,very unfortunate situation, we are sorry it happened, but we do not
think the captain is in
any way guilty of assualt with intent to kill," says Todaro's lawyer, Marvin
Mullis.

A spokesperson for Shaw Air Force Base says they are confident in the
justice system and are
looking for a fair resolution to this matter.

THE MORE YOU CAN GET CAUCASOIDS TO READ, THE SOONER THEY FIND OUT THAT THEY
ARE JUST CONSPICUOUSLY EXPLOITED CAUCASOIDS WHICH ARE WHITE NIGGERS.

What Is a "White Nigger" ?
By Andrew D. Todd
http://hnn.us/articles/1220.html