Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Michael Trew

Mar 28, 2022, 1:40:42 PM3/28/22
Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the President of being a home-wrecker
and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date
is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working
on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what
happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working
on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and
infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife
passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at
his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce
Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to
Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do,
she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a
big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and
Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were
getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when
he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car —
while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown
Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched
his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard
back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough,
Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend. I’m not surprised he fell in love with
Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It’s
hard not to,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they
met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s
first marriage had broken up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635281/Jill-Biden-cheated-husband-Joe-ex-claims.html

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 1:57:08 PM3/28/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

I had ass sex with Trump and gave him AIDS back in 1984

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:44:16 PM3/28/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Mar 29, 2022, 9:58:12 AM3/29/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Mar 30, 2022, 3:38:13 PM3/30/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Blue States are chicken coops

Mar 30, 2022, 6:35:03 PM3/30/22
On 30 Mar 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahoooomail.com> posted
some news:t22bj3$3b9jk$1...@news.freedyn.de:

>>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having
an affair
>>with Joe Biden

Virginia authorities said they’re on the hunt for an “armed and
dangerous” sex offender who’s wanted in connection with three
separate slayings.

Virginia Beach police have already charged Cola Winborne Beale
IV with second-degree murder in two killings, and they now say
he’s also implicated in the slaying of a 32-year-old man who was
found dead in his home on Monday, The Virginian-Pilot reported.

Arrest warrants for Beale were issued Monday, but he has yet to
be located, and the U.S. Marshals Service has offered a reward
of up to $10,000 to anyone with information that could help with
his arrest.

“Beale is a convicted sex offender with a history of possessing
firearms and should be considered Armed and Dangerous,” the
Marshals said in a statement, adding that he has tattoos on both
of his forearms. “Geneva” is tattooed on his right forearm.

How Cops Hunted Down the Accused Homeless Serial Killer

The hunt for Beale comes after 73-year-old Clifton Baxter was
found dead from gunshot wounds in his home on Thursday during a
welfare check by Virginia Beach police. Neighbors said Beale had
intermittently lived in Baxter’s home over the years and
described him as Baxter’s son, though it remains unclear whether
he was a biological son or not.

Baxter’s neighbors mourned his death, recalling his welcoming
presence in the community.

“He was a kind and gentle man. The kind that always looked out
for others,” Gina Padon told The Pilot. “He’d always tell me, if
I ever had any trouble to come to him first.”

Beale was also charged in connection with the death of Czavier
Hill, 31, who lived about a mile and a half away from Baxter’s
home. Hill was found shot dead in her home on March 23 after a
fire was reported at the house. Police have confirmed that Beale
and Hill were in romantic relationship.

According to a news release from the Norfolk Police Department,
Beale is also a primary suspect in the murder of Downing M.
McLean, 32, who was found dead on Monday. A cause of death has
yet to be released.

Beale is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty to
sexual battery against a minor in 2018, and has a history of
firearm possession, according to the U.S. Marshal Service.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-armed-dangerous-sex-
172846511.html

--
The current faces of American leadership are a doddering
demented old man and an ignorant giggling Jamaican whore. Great

Wi1liam T T

Mar 31, 2022, 2:38:53 PM3/31/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

f...@sdf.org

Mar 31, 2022, 3:17:19 PM3/31/22
pfff.

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

--
f...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Wi1liam T T

Apr 2, 2022, 9:44:16 PM4/2/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 1:10:56 PM4/3/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 9:58:11 PM4/3/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 2:40:04 AM4/4/22
In 2005, Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms
Act (PLCAA), a federal statute which provides broad immunity to gun
manufacturers and dealers in federal and state court.

Sandy Hook families settle for $73M with gun maker Remington.

Darrell Brooks Jr deliberately drove over innocent people in a
street parade because some liberal asshole let him out on $1,000
bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNKgHsTYMj0

Ford Motor Company should compensate the families of the dead people
for this reckless nigger's behavior.

Reparations motherfuckers! Reparations!

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 8:48:52 AM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:18 AM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:01 PM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 7:31:24 PM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 11:56:22 AM4/5/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 9:56:47 PM4/5/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 8:57:38 AM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 2:36:55 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 3:34:38 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:04 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:09 AM4/7/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 5:54:55 PM4/7/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 8, 2022, 7:53:26 AM4/8/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 8:36:46 AM4/9/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 6:02:55 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 9:51:09 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 10:06:48 AM4/10/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 11:34:21 AM4/10/22

Kamala Harris standards of conduct

Feb 22, 2024, 6:30:05 AMFeb 22
In article <t2rukt$3r07k$9...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Only believe CNN!

They certainly generate enough of it, but they both create 10
times the pollution of any other proposed energy sources.

Only queers get monkey pox

Feb 22, 2024, 6:40:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2p7kn$3pfvj$2...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Labor Secretary Marty Walsh protected records that show the
Boston police union knew about sexual crimes committed by a top
official who this week was convicted for raping six children.

The Monday conviction of Patrick Rose on 21 counts related to
sexual assault of minors puts the spotlight on Walsh, who as
Boston's mayor blocked records showing the city's police
department knew about Rose's sexual crimes for decades. The
records, which were released by Walsh's successor, are damaging
to the city's powerful police union, which was led by the now-
convicted child rapist during Walsh's tenure as mayor.

After Rose's 2020 arrest for child rape, the Boston Globe
requested records of a 1995 police department investigation into
sexual assault allegations against the then-patrolman. Walsh
claimed he could not release the records because they would
include the name of Rose's victim. But months after Walsh
stepped down to join the Labor Department, the city released the
records, which conceal the victim's name and show that an
internal police investigation concluded Rose likely sexually
assaulted a 12-year-old boy.

Patrick Semmens, vice president of the National Right to Work
Legal Defense Foundation, said a more thorough investigation is
still needed to determine who knew about Rose's behavior and why
Walsh wanted to keep the records secret.

"It certainly calls further into question Marty Walsh's ability
to oversee union transparency which he is now in charge of at
the Department of Labor," Semmens told the Washington Free
Beacon.

The Department of Labor did not respond to a request for comment.

Rose was not the only accused abuser at the Boston Police
Department about whom Walsh withheld information. A Boston
police officer swore in an affidavit that Walsh was aware of
domestic abuse allegations against former police commissioner
Dennis White when the former mayor appointed him to the
position. Walsh suspended White after the Globe reported on the
accusations, but the mayor claimed he was unaware of the
allegations. The Globe sought additional police records into
White's alleged abuse, but Walsh spiked the request.

Walsh delayed an investigation into White, which was released
one day after a Senate panel advanced Walsh's appointment as
head of the Labor Department. Then-Suffolk County district
attorney Rachael Rollins (D.), who now serves as Biden's U.S.
attorney for the District of Massachusetts, publicly accused
Walsh of either "lying" or committing gross incompetence over
the White scandal.

The records on Rose show the union fought to have him taken off
desk duty after the investigation into his sexual assault. The
Boston Police Patrolmen's Association threatened to file a
grievance on his behalf, according to the records. He went on to
work as an officer for more than two decades, eventually
becoming president of the police union from 2014 to 2017, before
his retirement in 2018.

Rose pleaded guilty to 21 counts of child rape and sexual
assault and was sentenced to 10 to 13 years in prison as well as
10 years of probation. Most of the crimes stem back to the
1990s, according to prosecutors, who also said the original 1995
charges investigated by the department were dropped after Rose
intimidated the victim.

The Globe reported that Rose as an officer continued to be in
contact with vulnerable children, including a 14-year-old girl
who called police to say she was raped and a special needs child
whom he drove home.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-labor-
secretary-covered-for-police-union-that-enabled-a-convicted-
child-rapist/