Say "No!" to Trump's small-boy demand for a military parade

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 12:09:33 AM2/7/18
That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
and it's wrong.

It's bad enough that the B-2 flies over the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.
We should be better than that. Alas, we aren't better than that - we
aren't even good.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2018, 1:19:11 AM2/7/18

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:09:28 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Now I KNOW what kind of basement dwelling little nerdy boy you are. Whah
whah military... whah whah parade... whah whah WHAH!

Little twerp's an America AND military hater. LOL

Must have tried to join the Army and got turned down, like all those
ANTIFA skinny-ass geeks who wear para-military garb... so they can pretend
to be soldiers while BEING fascists.

The recidivism is strong in this one. Back to the BOZO bin you go, pansy.

A bit of advice before you go, Padawan... https://i.imgur.com/hH9ydpR.jpg

--

Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2018, 9:06:00 AM2/7/18
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
@fx30.iad:

> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
> and it's wrong.

Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
IIRC.

David Hartung

Feb 7, 2018, 9:10:43 AM2/7/18
Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

ed...@post.com

Feb 7, 2018, 9:23:19 AM2/7/18

David Hartung

Feb 7, 2018, 9:30:27 AM2/7/18
This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
gold standard source.

Truthfully there is nothing wrong with honoring the military with a
parade, and such a parade does not necessarily indicate militaristic
culture. The problem is that left wing nut-cases such as you, Tom and
anarchists such as Rudy hate anything having to do with the military;
therefore you will lose no chance to denigrate all who serve, who have
serve and who lead.
Message has been deleted

Tom Sr.

Feb 7, 2018, 9:33:39 AM2/7/18

TRUMP: Making America Like A Totalitarian Russia

. . .

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2018, 9:38:38 AM2/7/18
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On 02/07/2018 08:23 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:10:43 AM UTC-5, David Hartung
>> wrote:

>>> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>> Something tells me you keep losing touch with reality.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-mi
>> ssile-launchers-at-inauguration/
>
> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly
> a gold standard source.

Funny that is not a problem when YOU post
articles from Huffington Post.

Feb 4 2015
http://tinyurl.com/l4tbxpk

July 5 2016
http://tinyurl.com/ztr6zxh

Nov 23 2017
http://tinyurl.com/yck4chmg

Dec 13 2017
http://tinyurl.com/y9t9rvcz

Gads, Hartung, could you be a bigger
hypocrite if you tried?

Tom Sr.

Feb 7, 2018, 9:43:37 AM2/7/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:30:27 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
> On 02/07/2018 08:23 AM, edell wrote:
> > https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-missile-launchers-at-inauguration/
> --
>
> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
> gold standard source.

----------
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.166c0e858617

Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top-secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.

Surrounded by the military’s highest-ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.

“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
----------

"Like France"!

AND EVEN...

----------
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/06/white-house-confirms-donald-trump-wish-for-military-appreciation-parade/

*White House Confirms Donald Trump Wish for Military Appreciation Parade*
----------

Reality informs me, David Hartung, that *once again* you have no fucking idea what you are whining about.

. . .

David Hartung

Feb 7, 2018, 9:45:14 AM2/7/18
On 02/07/2018 08:32 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:

> TRUMP: Making American Like A Totalitarian Russia

You do realize that the actions of President Obama were far totalitarian
than anything President Trump has done?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2018, 9:50:32 AM2/7/18
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Trump team wanted military vehicles in inaugural parade
03/22/17

President Trump's inauguration team wanted
to show off the U.S. military during his
inaugural parade, even going so far as to
ask the Pentagon for photographs of "military
tactical vehicles" that could be used in the
parade, The Huffington Post reported Wednesday.

Emails were exchanged between the Presidential
Inaugural Committee and Pentagon officials, the
report said.

The inaugural committee "is seriously considering
adding military vehicles to the Inaugural Parade,"
a Pentagon official wrote in an internal email sent
in early December. "The conversation started as
"Can you send us some pictures of military vehicles
we could add to the parade."

The author of the email also said they were "extremely
reluctant" to provide such a list of vehicles that
could be used in the parade.

According to the report, the Trump team ultimately
decided not to file a formal request for the military
vehicles. The documents back up a previous report that
the Trump administration wanted to include tanks and
missile launchers in the inaugural parade.

http://tinyurl.com/yawyou6g

Message has been deleted

Tom Sr.

Feb 7, 2018, 9:58:01 AM2/7/18

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:45:14 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
> You do realize that the actions of President Obama were far totalitarian
> than anything President Trump has done?

No, I do not. This is because I am NOT *irrationally delusional*, nor Willfully-Ignorant And -Stupid, and *not* a Racist Bigot as you, David Hartung, are.

You, of course, will NOT understand this.

. . .

ed...@post.com

Feb 7, 2018, 10:17:01 AM2/7/18
A military parade is a needless waste of money, and for someone who whines about government wasting money, you sure approve needless waste of it just so some fat Tubby can have his gargantuan ego stroked. If he wants such a parade, let him have one, but let it come out of his own wallet, he can afford it. And if all that hardware wrecks up the streets, he should pay for all the repairs as well. Not a single penny should come out of taxpayers for this self-masturbation show he wants.

ed...@post.com

Feb 7, 2018, 10:18:12 AM2/7/18
In what way? List 3 totalitarian actions he performed. And they had better be really good and inarguable totalitarian actions.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:24:19 AM2/7/18
He knows exactly what he's talking about. The Pentagon refused, and
that was their reason.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:26:11 AM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 6:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 02/07/2018 08:23 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:

>>> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>> Something tells me you keep losing touch with reality.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-missile-launchers-at-inauguration/
>>

> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
> gold standard source.

You can't refute it, of course; just more /ad hominem/

> Truthfully there is nothing wrong with honoring the military with a
> parade,

It's not about honoring the military, you cocksucker. It's about
improperly aggrandizing Trumpchev, the would-be tyrant.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:26:50 AM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 6:33 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:

> TRUMP: Making America Like A Totalitarian Russia

Why did you post it twice a minute apart, you stupid holes-in-head
cocksucker?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:27:17 AM2/7/18
Good stuff.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:28:41 AM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 6:43 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:30:27 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 02/07/2018 08:23 AM, edell wrote:
>>> https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-missile-launchers-at-inauguration/
>> --
>>
>> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
>> gold standard source.
>

> ----------
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.166c0e858617
>
> Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top-secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.
>
> Surrounded by the military’s highest-ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.
>
> “The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
> ----------
>
> "Like France"!

We should conduct our presidential elections as they do in France, too:
by direct popular vote.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:29:31 AM2/7/18
You do realize that when you make these pompous false comparisons
between Trump and Obama, everyone knows you're completely full of shit?

You can't cite anything Obama did that was "totalitarian", shitbag.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:31:15 AM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 6:54 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:45:14 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>> You do realize that the actions of President Obama were far totalitarian
>> than anything President Trump has done?
>

> No, I do not. This is because I am NOT *irrational delusional*, nor Willfully-Ignorant And -Stupid,

Yes, you are, homo hummel. Part of the proof is your irrational and
incorrect capitalization of nouns that are not proper nouns. Like
*fuck* you were a librarian.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 10:33:09 AM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 6:57 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:45:14 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>> You do realize that the actions of President Obama were far totalitarian
>> than anything President Trump has done?
>

> No, I do not. This is because I am NOT *irrationally delusional*, nor Willfully-Ignorant And -Stupid, and *not* a Racist Bigot as you, David Hartung, are.

Why did you post the same stupid and false statement twice, you stupid
squishy queer?

#BeamMeUpScotty

Feb 7, 2018, 10:45:01 AM2/7/18
On 02/07/2018 09:05 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
> @fx30.iad:
>
>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>> and it's wrong.
>>

> Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
> and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
> refused

You can't always get what you want...

I think they need to stop the military participation in air shows and
Battle ship memorials.

--
That's Karma

Liberalism is a belief in peace through suicide.

David Hartung

Feb 7, 2018, 4:49:09 PM2/7/18
On 02/07/2018 09:29 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 2/7/2018 6:45 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 02/07/2018 08:32 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:
>>> TRUMP: Making American Like A Totalitarian Russia
>>
>> You do realize that the actions of President Obama were far
>> totalitarian than anything President Trump has done?
>
> You do realize that when you make these pompous false comparisons
> between Trump and Obama, everyone knows you're completely full of shit?

I am more than certain that you will get over it.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 4:54:43 PM2/7/18
I am 100% certain that you will continue to be justifiably ridiculed for
your stupid Obama/Trump comparisons. You are completely full of shit.

Obama didn't do anything "totalitarian". You just made that up.

MattB

Feb 7, 2018, 4:57:53 PM2/7/18
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:09:28 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>and it's wrong.
>
>It's bad enough that the B-2 flies over the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.
> We should be better than that. Alas, we aren't better than that - we
>aren't even good.

What exactly is he wanting? Do you hate our military that much? Do
you spit on them like they did after Vietnam?

I wouldn't want a USSR type thing but more military represented might
not be bad.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 7, 2018, 5:10:39 PM2/7/18
On 2/7/2018 1:57 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:09:28 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>> and it's wrong.
>>
>> It's bad enough that the B-2 flies over the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.
>> We should be better than that. Alas, we aren't better than that - we
>> aren't even good.
>

> What exactly is he wanting? Do you hate our military that much?

I don't hate the military at all, although it's far too big. I don't
like Trumpchev wanting to make us into a militaristic nation like North
Korea.

> Do you spit on them like they did after Vietnam?

That never happened. It's a myth.

> I wouldn't want a USSR type thing but more military represented might
> not be bad.

The military is over-represented as it is.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2018, 7:17:10 PM2/7/18

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445185/trump-less-authoritarian-
obama

> TRUMP: Making American Like A Totalitarian Russia

Another bullshit, crybaby snowflake opinionated lie.

Name ONE "Trump" law that's "totalitarian" now, that wasn't under Obama.

Do you mean like the EPA laws that said you WILL do this, or face jail
time?

=====

REGULATION NATION: Obama Oversees Expansion Of The Regulatory State

President Obama has overseen a dramatic expansion of the regulatory state
that will outlast his time in the White House.

The reach of the executive branch has advanced steadily on his watch,
further solidifying the power of bureaucrats who churn out regulations
that touch nearly every aspect of American life and business.

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/317485-regulation-nation-
obama-expands-the-regulatory-state

=====

When Environmental Protection Agency head Lisa Jackson recently ridiculed
her opponents as thinking of EPA officials as "jack-booted thugs," she
should have thought through exactly why so many Republican candidates are
calling for the abolition of the EPA - and getting applause for it.

The fact is that many do view the EPA as trampling on their rights. Yet
Jackson would have us believe that the alternative to the EPA as currently
constituted is environmental degradation and pollution as far as the eye
can see. The fact is that we can balance the concerns of civil liberty and
environmental protection without the EPA, regardless of whether the agency
officials wear jackboots or loafers.

https://spectator.org/36601_epa-jackboots/

--

Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.

Democrat Cabal Exposed

Feb 7, 2018, 7:21:44 PM2/7/18
Then dont watch. Read a communist manifesto instead

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2018, 10:13:52 PM2/7/18
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizont.net> wrote in
Well, Hartung?

NoBody

Feb 8, 2018, 5:55:01 AM2/8/18
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:05:53 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
>@fx30.iad:
>
>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>> and it's wrong.
>>

> Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
>and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
>refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
>narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
>IIRC.

Cite?

NoBody

Feb 8, 2018, 5:55:15 AM2/8/18
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 08:10:36 -0600, David Hartung
<d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 02/07/2018 08:05 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
>> @fx30.iad:
>>
>>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>>> and it's wrong.
>>>

>> Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
>> and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
>> refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
>> narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
>> IIRC.
>
>Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Does he ever?

NoBody

Feb 8, 2018, 5:55:38 AM2/8/18
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:23:16 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:10:43 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 02/07/2018 08:05 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> > Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
>> > @fx30.iad:

>> > Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
>> > and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
>> > refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
>> > narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
>> > IIRC.
>>
>> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You're quoting a gossip rag????

NoBody

Feb 8, 2018, 5:58:50 AM2/8/18
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:43:35 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
<thomas.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:30:27 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 02/07/2018 08:23 AM, edell wrote:
>> > https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-missile-launchers-at-inauguration/
>> --
>>
>> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
>> gold standard source.
>

>----------
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.166c0e858617
>
> Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top-secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.
>
> Surrounded by the military’s highest-ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.
>
> “The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
>----------

"Sources say" = BS.

>"Like France"!
>

>AND EVEN...
>
>----------
>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/06/white-house-confirms-donald-trump-wish-for-military-appreciation-parade/
>
>*White House Confirms Donald Trump Wish for Military Appreciation Parade*
>----------
>

>Reality informs me, David Hartung, that *once again* you have no fucking idea what you are whining about.

You don't read very well do you? Perhaps you should read that one
again.

NoBody

Feb 8, 2018, 6:01:46 AM2/8/18
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:50:26 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 02/07/2018 08:05 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
>>> @fx30.iad:

>bad,
>>>>

>>> Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
>>> and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
>>> refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
>>> narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
>>> IIRC.
>>
>> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
>

>Trump team wanted military vehicles in inaugural parade
>03/22/17
>
>President Trump's inauguration team wanted
>to show off the U.S. military during his
>inaugural parade, even going so far as to
>ask the Pentagon for photographs of "military
>tactical vehicles" that could be used in the
>parade, The Huffington Post reported Wednesday.

More "sources say" garbage.

Tom Sr.

Feb 8, 2018, 8:47:18 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 10:33:09 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Why did you post the same stupid and false statement twice....

First, my statement was neither "stupid" or "false", Loonatarian.

Second, I would have thought the answer to that would be obvious to a *cough* "towering genius" such as yourself, Johnnie.

*oopsies*

. . .

Dennis Thatcher

Feb 8, 2018, 10:56:47 AM2/8/18
Proof that Bit of Nothingness does not read the news.

Dennis Thatcher

Feb 8, 2018, 11:00:46 AM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:55 AM, NoBody wrote:
The story is confirmed all over the internet.

Dennis Thatcher

Feb 8, 2018, 11:07:44 AM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:58 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:43:35 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
> <thomas.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> --
>>>
>>> This sources back to a vague reference in Huffington Post, not exactly a
>>> gold standard source.
>>

>> ----------
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.166c0e858617
>>
>> Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top-secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.
>>
>> Surrounded by the military’s highest-ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.
>>
>> “The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
>> ----------
>
> "Sources say" = BS.

*Every* unflattering Trumpchev story based on unnamed sources has proved
true. You agree.

duke

Feb 8, 2018, 11:09:25 AM2/8/18
accurate news that you can't refute.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 1:06:53 PM2/8/18
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:10:38 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 2/7/2018 1:57 PM, MattB wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:09:28 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>>> and it's wrong.
>>>
>>> It's bad enough that the B-2 flies over the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.
>>> We should be better than that. Alas, we aren't better than that - we
>>> aren't even good.
>>

>> What exactly is he wanting? Do you hate our military that much?
>
>I don't hate the military at all, although it's far too big. I don't
>like Trumpchev wanting to make us into a militaristic nation like North
>Korea.

That isn't what he ask for.

>> Do you spit on them like they did after Vietnam?
>
>That never happened. It's a myth.

You are such a liberal liar.

http://www.startribune.com/disrespect-for-vietnam-vets-is-fact-not-fiction/160444095/
\

What is really sad is I doubt these kids wanted that war and it was
JFK that promoted and expanded it. A Democrat.

They were also welcomed home as well. That depended if they were in a
liberal or real American city. Where you currently live could be
called a liberal shithole.

>> I wouldn't want a USSR type thing but more military represented might
>> not be bad.
>
>The military is over-represented as it is.

Well to you pussy boys.

You are the kind of guy that puts down the police and applauds them
getting killed, then cries and calls them if threatened.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 1:17:04 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 10:08 AM, MattB wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:10:38 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/7/2018 1:57 PM, MattB wrote:

>>> What exactly is he wanting? Do you hate our military that much?
>>
>> I don't hate the military at all, although it's far too big. I don't
>> like Trumpchev wanting to make us into a militaristic nation like North
>> Korea.
>
> That isn't what he ask for.

That is exactly what he is trying to do.

>>> Do you spit on them like they did after Vietnam?
>>
>> That never happened. It's a myth.
>
> You are such a liberal liar.

Nope.

The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy-Vietnam/dp/0814751474

One of the most resilient images of the Vietnam era is that of the
anti-war protester — often a woman — spitting on the uniformed
veteran just off the plane. The lingering potency of this icon was
evident during the Gulf War, when war supporters invoked it to
discredit their opposition.

In this startling book, Jerry Lembcke demonstrates that not a single
incident of this sort has been convincingly documented. Rather, the
anti-war Left saw in veterans a natural ally, and the relationship
between anti-war forces and most veterans was defined by mutual
support. Indeed one soldier wrote angrily to Vice President Spiro
Agnew that the only Americans who seemed concerned about the
soldier's welfare were the anti-war activists.

It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.

>>> I wouldn't want a USSR type thing but more military represented might
>>> not be bad.
>>
>> The military is over-represented as it is.
>
> Well to you pussy boys.

No, it's just over-represented, period.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 3:08:36 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 2/8/2018 10:08 AM, MattB wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:10:38 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>> wrote:

>>> I don't hate the military at all, although it's far too big. I don't
>>> like Trumpchev wanting to make us into a militaristic nation like North
>>> Korea.
>>
>> That isn't what he ask for.
>
>That is exactly what he is trying to do.

Can you provide evidence of this? Factual evidence not CNN BS.

>>> That never happened. It's a myth.
>>
>> You are such a liberal liar.
>
>Nope.
>
>The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
>https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy-Vietnam/dp/0814751474
>
> One of the most resilient images of the Vietnam era is that of the
> anti-war protester — often a woman — spitting on the uniformed
> veteran just off the plane. The lingering potency of this icon was
> evident during the Gulf War, when war supporters invoked it to
> discredit their opposition.
>
> In this startling book, Jerry Lembcke demonstrates that not a single
> incident of this sort has been convincingly documented. Rather, the
> anti-war Left saw in veterans a natural ally, and the relationship
> between anti-war forces and most veterans was defined by mutual
> support. Indeed one soldier wrote angrily to Vice President Spiro
> Agnew that the only Americans who seemed concerned about the
> soldier's welfare were the anti-war activists.
>
>It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
>right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.

YAWN. Were you there?

>>> The military is over-represented as it is.
>>
>> Well to you pussy boys.
>
>No, it's just over-represented, period.

Over-represented? So you admit it did happen just not as much as is
represented?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 3:14:27 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 12:09 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/8/2018 10:08 AM, MattB wrote:

>>> That isn't what he ask for.
>>
>> That is exactly what he is trying to do.
>
> Can you provide evidence of this?

He did that himself.

>>> You are such a liberal liar.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
>> https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy-Vietnam/dp/0814751474
>>
>> One of the most resilient images of the Vietnam era is that of the
>> anti-war protester — often a woman — spitting on the uniformed
>> veteran just off the plane. The lingering potency of this icon was
>> evident during the Gulf War, when war supporters invoked it to
>> discredit their opposition.
>>
>> In this startling book, Jerry Lembcke demonstrates that not a single
>> incident of this sort has been convincingly documented. Rather, the
>> anti-war Left saw in veterans a natural ally, and the relationship
>> between anti-war forces and most veterans was defined by mutual
>> support. Indeed one soldier wrote angrily to Vice President Spiro
>> Agnew that the only Americans who seemed concerned about the
>> soldier's welfare were the anti-war activists.
>>
>> It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
>> right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.
>
> YAWN. Were you there?

It never happened.

>>> Well to you pussy boys.
>>
>> No, it's just over-represented, period.
>
> Over-represented?

Yes.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 3:17:24 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:14:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 2/8/2018 12:09 PM, MattB wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>> wrote:

>>> That is exactly what he is trying to do.
>>
>> Can you provide evidence of this?
>
>He did that himself.

Then the answer is no you can't provide evidence. Just say so.

>>> Nope.
>>>
>>> The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy-Vietnam/dp/0814751474
>>>
>>> One of the most resilient images of the Vietnam era is that of the
>>> anti-war protester — often a woman — spitting on the uniformed
>>> veteran just off the plane. The lingering potency of this icon was
>>> evident during the Gulf War, when war supporters invoked it to
>>> discredit their opposition.
>>>
>>> In this startling book, Jerry Lembcke demonstrates that not a single
>>> incident of this sort has been convincingly documented. Rather, the
>>> anti-war Left saw in veterans a natural ally, and the relationship
>>> between anti-war forces and most veterans was defined by mutual
>>> support. Indeed one soldier wrote angrily to Vice President Spiro
>>> Agnew that the only Americans who seemed concerned about the
>>> soldier's welfare were the anti-war activists.
>>>
>>> It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
>>> right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.
>>
>> YAWN. Were you there?
>
>It never happened.

Below you admit it did you just say it was over-represented.

>>> No, it's just over-represented, period.
>>
>> Over-represented?
>
>Yes.

Then it did happen. You caught yourself in a lie. That is so sad.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 3:22:57 PM2/8/18
No, below I don't say anything about the spat-upon myth. I said that
our military is far over-represented in terms of their social stature.
I'm right: they are. Right-wingnut knuckle-draggers - stupid people -
like you are always calling anyone who was in the military a "hero", and
we constantly get tear-jerking maudlin ceremonies at the start of
sporting events "celebrating" these "heroes". You fuckworms are
constantly saying to them "thank you for your 'service' [sic]", even
though they weren't serving the interests of the country.

>>> Over-represented?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Then it did happen.

No, it didn't happen.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 3:40:18 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:22:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Tell us what you liberals really think of the people in our military.

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Then it did happen.
>
>No, it didn't happen.

YAWN you lie. You should change your NYM to 'Rudy (Telles) Canoza'

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 3:47:20 PM2/8/18
You don't know what a liberal is. I'm not one.

>>> Then it did happen.
>>
>> No, it didn't happen.
>
> YAWN you lie.

Nope. The "spat-upon Vietnam vet" story is just a myth. It never happened.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 3:50:38 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:47:19 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Yes you are you and Matt Telles are so much alike it is sickening,

>>> No, it didn't happen.
>>
>> YAWN you lie.
>
>Nope. The "spat-upon Vietnam vet" story is just a myth. It never happened.

Never???

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 3:57:19 PM2/8/18
No, we aren't the least bit a alike. You're just a liar - a really
shitty liar, but a liar all the same.

>>> YAWN you lie.
>>
>> Nope. The "spat-upon Vietnam vet" story is just a myth. It never happened.
>
> Never???

The rational person - that lets you out - concludes that, in the absence
of even a single corroborated occurrence of it, despite the tens of
thousands of time the myth has been repeated, it never happened.

It never happened.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 4:09:46 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:57:18 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANDKEOalGjY

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 4:21:45 PM2/8/18
You agree. That's good.

>>> Never???
>>
>> The rational person - that lets you out - concludes that, in the absence
>> of even a single corroborated occurrence of it, despite the tens of
>> thousands of time the myth has been repeated, it never happened.
>>
>> It never happened.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANDKEOalGjY

Sorry, I never look at dishonestly edited YouTube videos that purport to
"prove" some bullshit claim in Usenet.

It never happened.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 4:32:42 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:21:44 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
That could be a CNN report or a article from the Times. Maybe it is
anonymous sources.

>It never happened.

Never can you prove that? Never?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 4:58:20 PM2/8/18
I doubt it, but I'm still not going to watch it. YouTube videos are
never acceptable as evidence in Usenet.

>> It never happened.
>
> Never can you prove that? Never?

See above about a rational person. I knew you wouldn't understand.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 4:58:58 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> > That isn't what he ask for.
>
> That is exactly what he is trying to do.

Oh goody... another fucking liberal who thinks he's a mind-reader.

> The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
> https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy
> -Vietnam/dp/0814751474

Written by a veteran, who became a PROTESTER, you dolt... he did NOT have
a subjective bone in his body to write about something OTHER veterans DID
experience.

=====

"The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
lost honor, but it was real, contrary to Sirota's article, which appears
to borrow heavily from a review of a book written by socialist and war
PROTESTER Jerry Lembcke."

"In October 1967, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James Reston's front
page article in the New York Times described his eyewitness account of
protest behavior so vulgar that spitting was the least of the
transgressions."

=====

Disrespect For Vietnam Vets Is Fact, Not Fiction

Spitting stories, while TRUE, aren't the point. But denial of what we
suffered dishonors us again.
By BOB FEIST
June 26, 2012 - 6:42pm

Counterpoint

I am a combat-disabled Army veteran who served in Vietnam in 1968-69. I
was infantry, in the field, fighting the most misunderstood and unpopular
war in American history. I've studied the history, and I've lived it.

And David Sirota (just ONE other veteran) is wrong about the history and
policies of that war and about the treatment of returning military men and
women ("The myth of the spat-upon war veteran,"
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/157945515.htmlJune 8).

Contrary to protesters' claims, then and now, the Vietnam War did not
begin without good reasons. It was a direct result of the 1945 Yalta
Conference, where Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill agreed to abandon the
Vietnamese (who had helped defeat the Japanese in World War II) and give
all of Indo-China back to the French. Despite U.S. economic support and
military advisers, the French lost the ensuing Vietnamese independence
struggle and withdrew from all of Indo-China. Vietnam ended up divided.

In the era when the North Vietnamese invaded the South, the world was
facing Russian colonialism, the spread of communism, nuclear arms, the
Cuban missile crisis and other threats to world peace. We fought to
"contain" communist aggression and adopted the "domino theory," believing
that if one country in a region fell, the rest would. Although the history
of the past 50 years is complex, it's fair to observe that the spread of
communism has been contained.

We need to remember that it was the South Vietnamese government that lost
their war, not the much-maligned American soldier. American service
members did not suffer defeat, even though most of us felt defeated.
Policy and politics out of Washington had failed, not the military.

Vietnam vets were raised in a society that honored veterans. Despite
Sirota's contentions, Vietnam vets were a bit crushed coming home. We were
not honored, but were treated as the face of an unpopular war.

I am not aware of many Vietnam vets who were not subjected to some
disrespect, either personal or from the culture that called us "baby
killers." We were shamed and embarrassed. My car (with a military base
sticker) was "egged." I bought a wig to hide my military haircut.

The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
lost honor, but it was real, contrary to Sirota's article, which appears
to borrow heavily from a review of a book written by socialist and war
protester Jerry Lembcke.

In his purported study, Lembcke's sampling was not random, it was
statistically insignificant, and he stated that stories of spitting first
surfaced in the 1980s. And he espouses that post-traumatic stress disorder
was an invention of the government to garner support for the war.

But Lembcke is refuted by many other sources, including Jim Lindgren, a
Northwestern University law professor who cited news accounts that
documented many spitting incidents. One example: A 1967 Bucks County
Courier Times article reporting that two sailors were spat on outside a
high school football game by a gang of about 10 young men. One of the
sailors was stabbed.

Others:

In October 1967, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James Reston's front page
article in the New York Times described his eyewitness account of protest
behavior so vulgar that spitting was the least of the transgressions.

Even Medal of Honor recipients were abused and "spat upon as 'monsters',"
according to the head of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, WWII
medalist Thomas J. Kelly. Kelly recounted how about 200 anti-war
protesters showed up one year to harass the Medal of Honor recipients at
their annual dinner. WWII Medalist James Conners was unable to avoid a
particularly obnoxious man yelling, "Killer, killer, killer." Conners
decked him.

o Other spitting incidents were reported by Pulitzer Prize winners Max
Frankel in the New York Times (November 1969) and Carl Bernstein in the
Washington Post (May 1970).

Lembcke is an avowed socialist and has tried to use incomplete or
dishonest research to lend credence to his government-as-pro-war
conspiracy theories, to use the 9-million-plus Vietnam-era veterans as
anti-war pawns.

Let's all stop listening to those who refuse to consider the facts. Our
Vietnam experience ended more than 40 years past, and it deserves to be
judged by history.

I do not wish to have my record of service dishonored again.

--

Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make "pretends he's not liberal" Rudy mad? Tell him the truth.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 5:00:49 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
> right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.

"The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
lost honor, but it was real, contrary to Sirota's article, which appears
to borrow heavily from a review of a book written by SOCIALIST and war
--
alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republican,
alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics

Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 5:01:50 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 1:58 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>

>>> That isn't what he ask for.
>>
>> That is exactly what he is trying to do.
>>

> Oh goody... another fucking liberal

No. You're just like little mattie: can't define "liberal".

I can, and I'm not one.

>> The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam
>> https://www.amazon.com/Spitting-Image-Memory-Legacy
>> -Vietnam/dp/0814751474
>
> Written by a veteran,

It never happened, little squat-to-piss AlleyPussyBitch. Returning
veterans were not spat on.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 5:03:40 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:00 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:17:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>> It never happened - not one instance of it. It's a myth, beloved by
>> right-wingnut knuckle-draggers like you who always fall for fake news.
>
> "The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
> lost honor, but it was real,

It wasn't real. Not a *single* documented case of it, you squat-to-piss
fairy who *can't* fight, did *not* letter in multiple sports, and
*never* was a bouncer.

Fuck off, little fairy.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 5:05:06 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:00 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

Bullshit. It started for no good reason at all. Everyone knows this.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 5:06:20 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:01:50 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> It never happened

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 5:07:30 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:03:40 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> > "The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
> > lost honor, but it was real,
>
> It wasn't real.

alt.fucknozzles

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

=====

Disrespect For Vietnam Vets Is Fact, Not Fiction

"The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of
The spitting on veterans was just a small part of the overall feeling of

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 5:08:27 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:05 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:01:50 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>> It never happened
>>

> "The spitting on veterans was just

a figment of right-wingnut knuckle-draggers' fevered, diseased
imaginations. Yes.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 5:22:46 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:01:50 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Hey smart ass, I was in during VN. I saw how the troops were treated
when they came home. So go blow it out your fucknozzle.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 5:26:32 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:08:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> It never happened

"I was returning from Viet-Nam in July of 1969. We flew from Da Nang to
Travis AFB via Japan and Alaska. We landed at Travis AFB in Oakland, CA.
On July 25th I was bussed to San Francisco International Airport to await
further transportation Eastbound."

"I WAS SPIT ON, had coffee spilled on me, and received very hostile stares
and rude comments like "baby killer" said to me. Some of those who were
with us actually had their "AWOL" bags ripped from their hands. "AWOL" bag
was a name given to a small gym bag sized carry on that we used at the
time." - VN Vet

=====

"My dad returned from Vietnam in November of 1966 on emergency--his mother
was dying. He said he landed in San Francisco, and as he was going through
the airport to catch a flight back to St. Louis, A WOMAN SPIT ON HIM."

Magdalene

=====

"A columnist for the Chicago Tribune (unfortunately I can't remember which
one though definitely not Mike Royko) wrote several columns in the late
80's or early 90's regarding this subject."

"He asked that participants contact him with information regarding dates
places etc. He received a fairly large reply from servicemen WHO HAD BEEN
SPIT ON but not a single reply from anyone who had spit."

=====

"What I did find is that around 1980, scores of Vietnam-generation men
were saying they were greeted by spitters when they came home from
Vietnam. There is an element of urban legend in the stories in that their
point of origin in time and place is obscure, and, yet, they have very
similar details. The story told by the man who spat on Jane Fonda at a
book signing in Kansas City recently is typical. Michael Smith said he
came back through Los Angeles airport where "PEOPLE WERE LINED UP TO SPIT
ON US."

Democrat Cabal Exposed

Feb 8, 2018, 5:33:56 PM2/8/18
Canoza would have called you a baby killer and spit on you if he was alive back then. Hell he probably would have thrown feces like a monkey. Canoza is mentally challenged and has no respect for our troops.

MattB

Feb 8, 2018, 5:56:29 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:58:20 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Right like anyone need listen to you.

>>> It never happened.
>>
>> Never can you prove that? Never?
>
>See above about a rational person. I knew you wouldn't understand.

You are not rational you are a liberal progressive liar.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 5:57:57 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 2:26 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:08:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>> It never happened
>
> "I was returning from Viet-Nam in July of 1969. We flew from Da Nang to
> Travis AFB via Japan and Alaska. We landed at Travis AFB in Oakland, CA.
> On July 25th I was bussed to San Francisco International Airport to await
> further transportation Eastbound."
>
> "I WAS SPIT ON, had coffee spilled on me, and received very hostile stares
> and rude comments like "baby killer" said to me. Some of those who were
> with us actually had their "AWOL" bags ripped from their hands. "AWOL" bag
> was a name given to a small gym bag sized carry on that we used at the
> time." - VN Vet

Golly - unnamed!

It didn't happen.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 6:24:10 PM2/8/18
n Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:57:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> It didn't happen.

> It never happened

No matter HOW much you doth protest, piss, moan and whine, that will never
make it untrue.

> Golly - unnamed!

YOU'RE unnamed, you dumb fuck.

You sell lingerie? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfA4iz4a8C4

If ANY of these aren't you, YOU are unnamed, skinny boy.

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.canoza

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.canoza.1

You're a made-up Phil Hendrie radio show character?

Nope.

Anonymity Scares Wittle Wooty Canozer

=====

"I was returning from Viet-Nam in July of 1969. We flew from Da Nang to
Travis AFB via Japan and Alaska. We landed at Travis AFB in Oakland, CA.
On July 25th I was bussed to San Francisco International Airport to await
further transportation Eastbound."

"I WAS SPIT ON, had coffee spilled on me, and received very hostile stares
and rude comments like "baby killer" said to me. Some of those who were
with us actually had their "AWOL" bags ripped from their hands. "AWOL" bag
was a name given to a small gym bag sized carry on that we used at the
time." - VN Vet

--
alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republican,
alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 6:45:47 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 3:23 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 2:57 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 2/8/2018 2:26 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:08:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

>>> "I was returning from Viet-Nam in July of 1969. We flew from Da Nang to
>>> Travis AFB via Japan and Alaska. We landed at Travis AFB in Oakland, CA.
>>> On July 25th I was bussed to San Francisco International Airport to await
>>> further transportation Eastbound."
>>>
>>> "I WAS SPIT ON, had coffee spilled on me, and received very hostile
>>> stares
>>> and rude comments like "baby killer" said to me. Some of those who were
>>> with us actually had their "AWOL" bags ripped from their hands. "AWOL"
>>> bag
>>> was a name given to a small gym bag sized carry on that we used at the
>>> time." - VN Vet
>>
>> Golly - unnamed!
>>
>> It didn't happen.
>
> No matter HOW much you doth protest,

It didn't happen. There is not *one* documented instance of it.

It never happened.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 8:14:23 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> > No matter HOW much you doth protest,
>
> It didn't happen. There is not *one* documented instance of it.

Exactly WHERE would this be "documented" other than what comes out of the
person's mouths who experienced it? Maybe YOU should go to a newspaper's
archives and look it up yourself, you lazy Democrat.

Do you want the address of the cites, so YOU can go in there and tell the
people who were spat on, that they're liars?

Didn't think so. Chicken shit.

NAMED source:

David Alvarez, San Jose, Calif.

I apologize for taking so long to send this letter. I have a difficult
time writing about things I would just as soon forget. You see, most of us
still want to put the war behind us. For me it's been 16 years, and it's a
shame that ridiculous movies like "First Blood" and "Apocalypse Now" had
to be made before anyone cared enough to ask questions about us and our
experiences.

I was in the U.S. Navy from 1967 until 1971. During that time I
experienced two spitting incidents.

The first time I was in transmit from my ship to a temporary duty station.
It was the fall of 1970 and I was in Sacramento, Calif., bus station. I
was wearing my dress blue uniform with my Vietnam service ribbons, and I
was carrying my sea bag over one shoulder. I was confronted by five anti-
war protesters -- two females and three males. They stopped to question me
about my feelings about the war. I declined to comment. Suddenly one of
the females began calling me a baby killer and spat on me.

Striking her would have been playing right into their hands, since I saw
one of the group had a tape recorder and a camera ready to record my
reaction. I'm sure they hoped I would react violently. However, I just
walked away.

The second incident occurred when I returned from Vietnam in the fall of
1971. I was in my dress uniform in San Francisco airport waiting for my
wife to arrive from out of state, when a guy ran up to me, called me a war
monger, spat on me and ran off. I started after him, but I lost him in the
airport crowd.

Both of these incidents have bothered me for years. Because in both
instances I felt like I was in a fishbowl and everyone around me was
waiting for a violent reaction which would confirm their suspicions that
all returning veterans were baby killers and drug addicts.

These and other incidents made me question, to this day, why I went. And
who did I really fight for? I finally realized that I fought for my
country and for my own beliefs.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2018, 8:24:09 PM2/8/18

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> > No matter HOW much you doth protest,
>
> There is not *one* documented instance of it.

Exactly WHERE would this be "documented" other than what comes out of the
person's mouths who experienced it? Maybe YOU should go to a newspaper's
archives and look it up yourself, you lazy Democrat.

Do you want the address of the cites, so YOU can go in there and tell the
people who were spat on, that they're liars?

Didn't think so. Chicken shit.

NAMED source:

Paul Edward Jenkins, Cincinnati

In early February 1972, I was in the Honolulu airport -- in uniform --
with 200-plus other GIs who were returning to the world We were in Hawaii
for a refueling; it was our first step on American soil, and it was very
late at night.

Told to report back to the plane in an hour, the vast majority of us
headed immediately for a cold one in the airport lounge. Stopping to buy a
newspaper, I ended up about 50 feet behind the line moving toward the bar.

Two young guys -- complete with beards, long hair, John Lennon glasses and
garbed in the appropriate apparel that the times dictated -- came into
sight. It occurred to me that one of them resembled my best friend back
home.

One fellow was leaning against the wall, the other half-kneeling, half-
sitting on the floor. Their backpacks were beside them, and it was rather
obvious that they were simply waiting on a plane. They weren't really
protesting much of anything. No signs. Nothing.

My initial thought was, wow, "real people." And although I was a bit
conservative at the time, I thought, "my people." It was great to be home.

As I drew nearer, they began with some remarks and grins to each other,
and then directed them toward me. Their remarks and tone escalated very
quickly from crude, to rude, to vulgar.

"My people" were angry. At me. It blew me away.

It would be ludicrous, all these years later, to pretend to remember
exactly what was said. But there is no forgetting the spitting.

They aimed at my feet. They missed. I kept walking, to the tune of "baby
killer, baby killer."

Stand there and take it? Yes. I took it. It never occurred to me to do
anything else.

When I entered the bar, I found several waitresses wiping ashtrays, and a
bartender explaining to 200 Vietnam veterans that the lounge had closed
five minutes earlier, and she was really sorry, but no, they couldn't
serve us coffee, either.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 10:09:38 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:57:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
I bet you were a coward who never served. It did happen, I saw the
disrespect, I was one who got that disrespect, so go play war games on
the x box, it's the best you'll ever do.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 10:10:22 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
You are a real moron, still mad that criminal Hillary is about to get
buried?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 10:50:34 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 5:12 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>>> No matter HOW much you doth protest,
>>
>> It didn't happen. There is not *one* documented instance of it.
>
> Exactly WHERE would this be "documented" other than

Ha ha ha!

Read the book, bitch. He talks about that at length. Among all these
instances of "spitting" "thrown apples", etc., wouldn't *one* - even
*ONE* - Vietnam vet have filed a complaint of assault?

It didn't happen, you cunt. It just DID...NOT...HAPPEN. It's a myth,
and thankfully, it's a bullshit myth that is fading away.

It didn't happen. No one spat on a Vietnam vet.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 10:51:51 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 5:12 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>>> No matter HOW much you doth protest,
>>
>> There is not *one* documented instance of it.
>
> Exactly WHERE would this

Why did you post the same bullshit post twice, AlleyPussyBitch (who did
*not* earn multiple letters, *cannot* fight, *never* was a bouncer)?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 10:52:54 PM2/8/18
On 2/8/2018 7:09 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:57:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/8/2018 2:26 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:08:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

>>> "I was returning from Viet-Nam in July of 1969. We flew from Da Nang to
>>> Travis AFB via Japan and Alaska. We landed at Travis AFB in Oakland, CA.
>>> On July 25th I was bussed to San Francisco International Airport to await
>>> further transportation Eastbound."
>>>
>>> "I WAS SPIT ON, had coffee spilled on me, and received very hostile stares
>>> and rude comments like "baby killer" said to me. Some of those who were
>>> with us actually had their "AWOL" bags ripped from their hands. "AWOL" bag
>>> was a name given to a small gym bag sized carry on that we used at the
>>> time." - VN Vet
>>
>> Golly - unnamed!
>>
>> It didn't happen.
>
> I bet you were a coward who never served. It did happen, I saw the

It never happened. You're bullshitting. Fuck off, bullshitter.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 8, 2018, 10:53:13 PM2/8/18
right, and you are wrong. Yes.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 11:22:52 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:50:33 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
If you're trolling, you suck at it.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 11:24:25 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:52:54 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
You must be a libtard, snipping to suit you and evading and spinning.
Yup, sure sign of a koolaid drinking pussy hat wearing puppet.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2018, 11:25:26 PM2/8/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:53:13 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Well it didn't take long to get you to meltdown.

That cunt on your facebook page? I hope you aren't married to her.

None of the Above

Feb 9, 2018, 1:34:09 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:05:06 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Everyone who believes the Earth is flat and the moon landing was faked
on a Nevada soundstage, anyway.

None of the Above

Feb 9, 2018, 1:36:02 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:57:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Your proof of which is.... ?

None of the Above

Feb 9, 2018, 1:39:55 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:50:33 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
This comment wins the Usenet Insane Post of the Day award.

Siri Cruise

Feb 9, 2018, 1:50:53 AM2/9/18
In article <i4gq7dtt8cffgp8ba...@4ax.com>,
None of the Above <E...@erg.oy> wrote:

> >Bullshit. It started for no good reason at all. Everyone knows this.
>
> Everyone who believes the Earth is flat and the moon landing was faked
> on a Nevada soundstage, anyway.

Read the Pentagon Papers.

Unless you don't trust the author.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:35:29 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 12:17:58 -0800, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:14:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 2/8/2018 12:09 PM, MattB wrote:

>>> Can you provide evidence of this?
>>
>>He did that himself.
>
>Then the answer is no you can't provide evidence. Just say so.

Rudey is incapable of admitting when he's wrong.

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:38:28 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 12:51:34 -0800, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:47:19 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 2/8/2018 12:41 PM, MattB wrote:
>>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:22:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>

>>> Tell us what you liberals
>>
>>You don't know what a liberal is. I'm not one.
>
>Yes you are you and Matt Telles are so much alike it is sickening,

Hmmm....

Buzzsaw Checkerling

Feb 9, 2018, 6:46:04 AM2/9/18
David Hartung wrote:

> On 02/07/2018 08:05 AM, Lyin' Mitch bitched:
> >Rudy CannoThink whined in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226:
> >
> > > That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's
> > > bad, and it's wrong.
> > >
> > Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
> > and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
> > refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
> > narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
> > IIRC.
>
> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Neither one of the incredibly stupid (both inveterate liars) has any
idea about mostly everything these dopes post about.

I'm so glad these clowns are lib-tards.

______________
"The arc of leftist social history moves quickly, and it bends toward
intolerance."

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:49:41 AM2/9/18
Facts don't matter to Rudey. Look forward to either him editing your
post or call it lies.

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:50:42 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:12:42 -0600, AlleyCat <al...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:45:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>> > No matter HOW much you doth protest,
>>
>> It didn't happen. There is not *one* documented instance of it.
>
>Exactly WHERE would this be "documented" other than what comes out of the
>person's mouths who experienced it? Maybe YOU should go to a newspaper's
>archives and look it up yourself, you lazy Democrat.
>
>Do you want the address of the cites, so YOU can go in there and tell the
>people who were spat on, that they're liars?
>
>Didn't think so. Chicken shit.
>
>NAMED source:

Rudey only believes unnamed sources and he does so blindly.

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:52:44 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 05:55:00 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:05:53 -0600, Mitchell Holman
><noe...@verizont.net> wrote:
>
>>Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:fSveC.8736$EV2.5226
>>@fx30.iad:
>>
>>> That's what the former USSR and present-day North Korea do. It's bad,
>>> and it's wrong.
>>>

>> Trump wanted a Russian style parade of tanks
>>and missles for his inauguration but the Pentagon
>>refused, saying it was impractical. Something about
>>narrow DC streets and treads tearing up the pavement,
>>IIRC.
>>

>Cite?

<crickets.wav>

NoBody

Feb 9, 2018, 6:52:59 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 05:55:37 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:23:16 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com wrote:

>>> Something tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>Something tells me you keep losing touch with reality.
>>
>>https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military-refused-trumps-bid-to-parade-missile-launchers-at-inauguration/
>
>You're quoting a gossip rag????

And Wy has fled.

Tom Sr

Feb 9, 2018, 10:18:48 AM2/9/18
spam

Tom Sr

Feb 9, 2018, 10:19:11 AM2/9/18
spam

Tom Sr

Feb 9, 2018, 10:19:33 AM2/9/18
spam

Tom Sr

Feb 9, 2018, 10:20:01 AM2/9/18
On 2/9/2018 3:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
spam

MattB

Feb 9, 2018, 4:05:33 PM2/9/18
Rudy is a idiot and liar.

Me I don't want a USSR type event but a limited showing might be nice.
When I was young they from time to time might have a tank or two and
men in uniform marching.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 9, 2018, 4:16:31 PM2/9/18
On 2/8/2018 2:56 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:58:20 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/8/2018 1:32 PM, MattB wrote:

>>> That could be a CNN report or a article from the Times.
>>
>> I doubt it, but I'm still not going to watch it. YouTube videos are
>> never acceptable as evidence in Usenet.
>
> Right

Right.

>>> Never can you prove that? Never?
>>
>> See above about a rational person. I knew you wouldn't understand.
>
> You are not rational

I am.

> you are a liberal

You're just swearing again.

Jonathan Ball-Hendrie

Feb 9, 2018, 4:18:02 PM2/9/18
On 2/9/2018 2:06 PM, MattB wrote:
>> Rudey is incapable of admitting when he's wrong.
> Rudy is a idiot and liar.

And a failed home appraiser and Solar City sales rep...

> Me I don't want a USSR type event but a limited showing might be nice.

Given we hardly ever see one, of course!

> When I was young they from time to time might have a tank or two and
> men in uniform marching.

Usually for Veteran's Day only.

It is loading more messages.