"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing"

Gronk

Aug 13, 2022, 11:50:28 PM8/13/22

https://twitter.com/sarahhuckabee/status/794255968448020480
@SarahHuckabee

When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal
investigation, you're losing

pothead

Aug 14, 2022, 8:37:56 AM8/14/22
Normally I would agree, however the current FBI is the same ones who planted the Hillary bought
and paid for Steele Dossier which was all made up crap and they used it to lie to judges to get
warrants to wiretap Trump etc.

So why should we now trust these people?

And I'm not talking rank and file here, most FBI agents are fair people doing their job. It's the
leadership that is totally corrupt as is the DOJ and Attorney General Merrick Garland. I never
liked Bill Barr either, but that's another story.

The left has been after Trump for 6 plus years.
They are afraid of him because he isn't one of the "good old boys" and that goes for both
republicans and democrats.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 4:09:28 PM8/14/22
On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 12:37:54 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>The left has been after Trump for 6 plus years.

So what? The right was after the Clintons for over twenty, hypocrite.
Cry me a river.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

Beto

Aug 15, 2022, 5:20:04 AM8/15/22
In article <td9re2$32ebm$1...@dont-email.me>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Garland is a piece of shit and always has been.

When will they raid the Biden home for evidence on Hunter?

Gronk

Oct 7, 2023, 12:57:00 AM10/7/23

Rudy Crayola

Oct 7, 2023, 2:05:07 AM10/7/23
Is that the same for Hunter Biden and suing the IRS for Harassment?
After all, Daddy Biden is hiring tens of thousands of ITRS agents to
collect from deadbeats like Hunter.