Repuglican Trump Lover aide Alan David Berlin was arrested on charges that he wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15-year-old boy while dressed in a panda costume.

wsjam...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 11:08:21 PM2/8/21
Republican Trump Lover aide Alan David Berlin was arrested on charges that he
wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15-year-old boy while dressed in a panda
costume.

wsjam...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 11:08:22 PM2/8/21

wsjam...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 11:08:24 PM2/8/21

wsjam...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2021, 2:51:15 PM2/13/21

The Party of Perverts

Aug 14, 2022, 6:30:03 AM8/14/22
Several women previously came forward in December with allegations
about the 54-year-old former Marine’s alleged misconduct, including
one young reporter who claimed that Uresti put his hands on her
thighs and “put his tongue down my throat.”

Another woman said that the career politician was “one of the worst”
offenders in the notoriously sexist legislature.

“He would check me out all the time,” she told The Daily Beast last
year. “He gave me inappropriate hugs. He put his hands on me, he
ogled me. I would not get in an elevator with him. If members were
having dinner and he was going to be there, I stopped going.”

The Party of Perverts

Aug 14, 2022, 9:40:03 AM8/14/22
Henriquez in 2014 was convicted of assaulting a former girlfriend.
He was sentenced to six months in jail on two assault charges.

After he was convicted, Henriquez became the first member of the
House in nearly a century to be expelled from the chamber by his
colleagues.

The Party of Perverts

Aug 14, 2022, 10:15:04 AM8/14/22
Kevin Spacey, friend and confidant of Bill Clinton.

LONDON (AP) — British prosecutors said Thursday they had authorized
police to charge actor Kevin Spacey with four counts of sexual
assault against three men, an announcement that came as the actor
was in court in New York testifying in a different case.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it had “authorized criminal
charges” on the four sex assault counts and one of “causing a person
to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.”

The Party of Perverts

Sep 1, 2022, 5:10:03 AM9/1/22
Jerry Harris, former Biden campaign surrogate and star of the
Netflix documentary Cheer, was sentenced to 12 years in federal
prison for sex crimes involving minors. The disgraced cheerleader
pleaded guilty in February to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy
in a bathroom at a cheer competition and paying another underaged
child to send him sexually explicit photos and videos on Snapchat.

Prior to his arrest in September 2020, Harris was one of several
celebrity influencers the Biden campaign embraced in an effort to
"win back the internet." In June 2020, Biden appeared with Harris on
Instagram Live to discuss "some really important issues facing our
country right now, in particular young adults and the black
community." The video, which received more than 300,000 views on the
social media platform, was deleted shortly after federal agents
raided the influencer's Illinois home in September. Harris was
arrested days later.

The sentence is a blow to the Democratic Party, which has a long
history of associating with sexual deviants. Last month, for
example, Democratic donor Ghislaine Maxwell received a 20-year
sentence for abusing and trafficking underage girls at the behest of
Jeffrey Epstein, the scofflaw pedophile who "committed suicide" in
2019. Maxwell was a longtime friend of former president Bill
Clinton, who gifted her a signed copy of his post-White House memoir
and made numerous trips aboard Epstein's private jet, nicknamed the
"Lolita Express." In 2010, Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton's
wedding to failed hedge-fund manager Marc Mezvinsky.