#Obama: ‘Best Debate Ever’

6222 Dead, 1365 since 1/20/09

Sep 8, 2011, 12:02:49 AM9/8/11
Obama: ‘Best Debate Ever’

‘First Good News I’ve Had Since I Nailed bin Laden,’ President Says

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – A jubilant President Barack Obama said
that tonight’s Republican forum was “the best debate ever,” calling it
“the first good news I’ve had since I nailed bin Laden.”

Mr. Obama watched the debate surrounded by advisors in the White House
Situation Room, where the mood was said to be tense “up until the first
time Rick Perry opened his mouth.”

“I’m not a big TV watcher,” Mr. Obama said, “but that debate had to be
the most entertaining two hours I’ve ever had the privilege of seeing.”

Mr. Obama confirmed that he had DVRd the debate for future screenings at
the White House, which tonight was the site of a spectacular fireworks
display in the moments after the debate’s conclusion.

Among the debate’s highlights, the Republican candidates took pains to
enumerate their plentiful broods of children, which added up to a number
slightly greater than the population of China.

For his part, Gov. Perry of Texas made the biggest impression by
questioning the existence of Social Security, climate change, earth, wind
and fire.

Also notable were his pro-execution comments, which tonight won him the
coveted endorsement of the National Association of Electric Chair
Manufacturers.

"We don't have high unemployment in Texas," he noted with pride, "because
if you don't have a job, we kill you."

And in perhaps the most revealing moment of the debate, Rep. Michele
Bachmann (R-Minn) explained why she does not believe in evolution: “It’s
really let me down.”

THIS JUST IN: Amazon has slashed the price of Andy Borowitz’s new book,
The Fifty Funniest American Writers, by 44%. Lock in this amazing price
by pre-ordering your copy today.

Learn more about the book here.

--
"We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of
Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise

Richard Steel

Sep 8, 2011, 12:26:54 AM9/8/11
Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate the leader and I think he
leaves it in that position. Mitt Romney positioned himself as the non-
Tea flavored alternative to the frontrunner, but the fact is that the
energy in the GOP now is almost entirely with the Tea Party and the
conservative base. Romney can win if Perry is discredited or implodes,
but neither happened tonight. Instead America saw a GOP frontrunner
who is willing to take the risk of telling hard truths about difficult
issues. Americans also saw in Perry a leader who recognizes past
policies that didn’t work, and does not double down on them. I think
Americans saw in Rick Perry a plausible replacement for Barack Obama.
The Texas governor’s stature grew and I expect polls to show that he
is solidifying his lead in the GOP primary and is moving to a lead
nationally over the president.

The country was served will in this debate. It was substantive and
interesting despite the occasional interjections of host Brian
Williams. Scoring it, Perry and Romney essentially tied on substance
and presentation. Both stood apart from the rest of the candidates.
Newt Gingrich was effectively aggressive, especially when he noted
that the GOP really is a team focused on defeating President Obama and
rolling back his destructive agenda. Bachmann’s star faded a bit from
her earlier, more powerful debate performances. Cain, Huntsman and
Santorum all acquitted themselves credibly and all showed that they
belonged on the stage. Ron Paul’s quirky performance continues to be a
taste that I have not acquired.

The big loser tonight is Barack Obama. By comparison to all but one of
the candidates, the president comes off poorly. He delivers a speech
before tomorrow night’s NFL kickoff that will not be as substantive or
as interesting as this debate. Despite the atmosphere of a joint
session of Congress he will seem small because his ideas are small and
he is a proven failure in his office. I doubt that Americans will have
any qualms replacing him next year with a solid, credible Republican,
and there were many of those engaged in this debate tonight.

Message has been deleted

C...@prayforme.com

Sep 8, 2011, 6:58:14 AM9/8/11
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:00:20 -0600, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
><rstee...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate the leader and I think he
>>leaves it in that position
>

>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
>How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
>population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
>Pro-Social security?

Hey nigger, SS was never intended to be a retirement program, it was
meant to be supplemental to a portfolio but then we know with your
character you'll never have much more that what gubment gibs you.

>The gift of conservative winger stupidity is a gift that keeps on
>giving and giving and giving....

There are no gifts in life but from your mother and father on your
birthday, that 'is' if you have both, as in family.

>That entire "debate" is an anatomy of how wierd the Republican party
>has become.

You mean how steadfast Conservitives have remained in America's
founding prencipals of Borders, language, culture, Constitution?

Progressive have as their value system, Relativism, where vulgarity is
accepted like Ebonics, "just words, just speeches" --Obama

CB
By their fruits you shall know them--The White House and Christ
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Matthew 7:15-16, Jesus warns, "Beware of false prophets, which come
to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye
shall know them by their fruits."
http://prophecyfrombillwilsontoday.blogspot.com/2011/04/by-their-fruits-you-shall-know-them.html

Compare the above with...

Keynesian economics 'is' at work by Oboobuh duh Marxist in sheep's
clothing.
Fabian/Kensyan coat of arms, a wolf in sheeps clothing
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5061156284_476ecafd07_m.jpg

The whole Fabian stain window
http://www.canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/FabianWindow-1.jpg

"Obama didn’t just have a team of Keynesians. He had the Keynesian
all-star team"
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=We+Are+All+Keynesians+Now&view=detail&id=F42464A667E9DE1A569CAB0C1356878EBA5D420F&first=30&FORM=IDFRIR

Richard Steel

Sep 8, 2011, 8:55:16 AM9/8/11
On Sep 7, 10:00 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
>
> <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate the leader and I think he
> >leaves it in that position

> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
> population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
> Pro-Social security?

We point out the fact that a month or so ago, Obama said that Social
Security was broke, and there's a real chance that he'd order those
checks stopped.
Message has been deleted

6222 Dead, 1365 since 1/20/09

Sep 8, 2011, 10:16:49 AM9/8/11
Liar.

liberal

Sep 9, 2011, 2:47:50 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 1:00 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
>
> <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate the leader and I think he
> >leaves it in that position
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
> population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
> Pro-Social security?

Ummm, cuz teabaggettes won elections in 2010????

I think history is a predictor of the future.

> The gift of conservative winger stupidity is a gift that keeps on
> giving and giving and giving....

Yes....to the Koch brothers. To the bottom 95%, not so much.

> That entire "debate" is an anatomy of how wierd the Republican party
> has become.

No. "How easy it is to manipulate reichtard voters"!

> And idiots like you suck it up....
>
> Pathetic.

liberal

Sep 9, 2011, 2:53:10 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 10:07 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:55:16 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
>

> <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 7, 10:00 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> >> How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
> >> population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
> >> Pro-Social security?
>
> >We point out the fact that a month or so ago, Obama said that Social
> >Security was broke, and there's a real chance that he'd order those
> >checks stopped.
>
> You want to send millions of elderly Americans into the streets....how
> typically fascist and sleazy conservative you are.

You can hear them praying:

"Starve the poor....

. ....feed the rich!"

Richard Steel

Sep 9, 2011, 3:07:27 PM9/9/11
Excuse me, it was OBAMA who threatened to do so, not the
conservatives.

Boehner and Reid had come to an agreement, which Obama threatened to
veto. What was the one, non-negotiable demand Obama made? That any
agreement must shelve future budget raise limits until AFTER the 2012
election.

Yes, Obama was willing to starve old people to avoid a politically
inconvenient battle.

Richard Steel

Sep 9, 2011, 3:06:20 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 7:07 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:55:16 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
>

> <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 7, 10:00 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> >> How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
> >> population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
> >> Pro-Social security?
>
> >We point out the fact that a month or so ago, Obama said that Social
> >Security was broke, and there's a real chance that he'd order those
> >checks stopped.

> You want to send millions of elderly Americans into the streets....how
> typically fascist and sleazy conservative you are.

Richard Steel

Sep 9, 2011, 3:09:04 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 7:16 am, "6222 Dead, 1365 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 05:55:16 -0700, Richard Steel wrote:
> > On Sep 7, 10:00 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> >> How in fuck do you think that's going to fly in a nation where the
> >> population is aging and the master of republicanism (reagan) were
> >> Pro-Social security?
>
> > We point out the fact that a month or so ago, Obama said that Social
> > Security was broke, and there's a real chance that he'd order those
> > checks stopped.

> Liar.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/12/news/economy/debt_ceiling_social_security/index.htm

6227 Dead, 1370 since 1/20/09

Sep 9, 2011, 3:35:56 PM9/9/11
Liar.

6227 Dead, 1370 since 1/20/09

Sep 9, 2011, 3:48:36 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:06:20 -0700, Richard Steel wrote:

Liar.

In fact, as the threatened GOP shutdown of government neared, a reporter
asked if he could guarantee that the SS checks would be mailed out the
following week. He replied that he couldn't guarantee it.

The money for the checks was there, but not the funding for mailing them.

6227 Dead, 1370 since 1/20/09

Sep 9, 2011, 3:50:37 PM9/9/11
From your own cite, Fake Bill: ""I cannot guarantee that those checks go
out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may
simply not be the money in the coffers to do it," Obama told CBS News."

Now where does he say SS is broke? Could you point it out to me?

6227 Dead, 1370 since 1/20/09

Sep 9, 2011, 3:54:07 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:07:27 -0700, Richard Steel wrote:

> On Sep 9, 11:53 am, liberal <liberalh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 8, 10:07 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>> > You want to send millions of elderly Americans into the
>> > streets....how typically fascist and sleazy conservative you are.
>
>> You can hear them praying:
>
>> "Starve the poor....
>>
>> .           ....feed the rich!"
>

> Excuse me, it was OBAMA who threatened to do so, not the conservatives.

Liar.

> Boehner and Reid had come to an agreement, which Obama threatened to
> veto. What was the one, non-negotiable demand Obama made? That any
> agreement must shelve future budget raise limits until AFTER the 2012
> election.
>
> Yes, Obama was willing to starve old people to avoid a politically
> inconvenient battle.

Milt

Sep 9, 2011, 4:11:45 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 12:26 am, Richard Steel <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
> Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate........

How does someone go through life without a sense of humor?
Message has been deleted

Richard Steel

Sep 9, 2011, 5:29:39 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 12:50 pm, "6227 Dead, 1370 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
SSI is short for "Social Security INSURANCE", not "Social Security
TAXES."

An insurance police collects money, invests it, allows the sum to
grow, then send checks to their clients years later.

Obama admitted that, without a higher federal budget, they wouldn't be
able to make the payments. The money is "simply not in the coffers."

Who looted the coffers

There is no pile of money in the Social Security fund....just a group
of IOUs for the fed. They're busted.

Right now, SSI exists by finding new suckers to send money to old
investors....like any other Ponzi scheme.

It's bankrupt....a fact you're not going to be able to hide by
screaming "liar".

Ray Fischer

Sep 10, 2011, 2:03:45 AM9/10/11
Richard Steel <rstee...@aol.com> wrote:
>Gov. Rick Perry came into tonight’s debate the leader and I think he
>leaves it in that position.

A leader like, for example, Jim Jones.

rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Ray Fischer