"J6 Committee Focuses On Election Fraud Claims While Ignoring Tactics Used To Rig The 2020 Election"

7 vues

David Hartung

non lue,
13 août 2022, 10:57:4913/08/2022
https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/22/j6-committee-focuses-on-election-fraud-claims-while-ignoring-tactics-used-to-rig-the-2020-election/

[...]
That there was no widespread fraud in November 2020 doesn’t mean that
the election was not rigged to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

The Jan. 6 show trial continues this week in the House, with several
partisan aims remaining in focus, chief among them conditioning the
public to believe the Nov. 3, 2020 election was the most secure in
American history. By limiting their focus to select and disproven claims
of election fraud, the Democrat-stacked House committee provides a
bait-and-switch prime-time presentation designed to convince the country
that Trump lied to his supporters when he declared the election was stolen.

But stealing an election by fraud is not the only way to rig an outcome.
Elections are rigged when systemic violations of election law occur,
disparately favoring one candidate and allowing for tens of thousands of
illegal votes to be counted.

And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in
Democrat-heavy precincts.

The election was rigged when the Pennsylvania legislature
unconstitutionally authorized no-excuse absentee voting and when
Philadelphia clerks illegally inspected ballots and then told Democrat
activists which voters needed to cure their ballots for their votes to
count.

The election was rigged when Wisconsin election officials ignored the
state election code, telling voters they were “indefinitely confined”
because of Covid and that nursing homes could ignore Wisconsin’s
requirement that special voting deputies oversee elections in
residential facilities.

The election was rigged with every dollar of Zuck Bucks designed to get
out the Democrat vote, and with every leftist activist embedded in
county clerks’ offices to push such efforts while accumulating untold
voter data to the benefit of the Biden campaign.

The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s
mandate of signature verifications inoperable and the state court
delayed a hearing on Trump’s challenge to the Georgia outcome until
after the vote certification, thereby ignoring evidence that more than
35,000 illegal votes were included in the state’s tally — more than
enough to require a court to throw out the election.

All of these things happened during the November 2020 general election
and none of them fall within the category of “fraud,” although they all
make fraud more likely to occur and easier to execute, which is
precisely why such rules exist in the first instance: to limit the risk
of fraud and deter fraud. And, in fact, in the case of Wisconsin, an
investigation by the Senate’s Office of Special Counsel concluded
“rampant fraud and abuse occurred statewide at Wisconsin’s nursing homes
and other residential care facilities.”

Elections can also be rigged when the media — establishment and social —
serves as the state-run outlet for its favored political candidate.

Our Founding Fathers abolished the government’s power to censor the
press so that the press would remain forever free to censure the
government — a protection necessary for the media to fulfill its
essential role in our democratic Republic. But the First Amendment’s
guarantee of a free press means nothing if the press serves not the
governed, but those it prefers to be governed by.

That Big Tech silences its disfavored leaders, or that the press
self-censors to save its preferred candidate, may matter for purposes of
constitutional analysis, but it proves irrelevant to the proper
functioning of our republic, as “[o]nly a free and unrestrained press
can effectively expose deception in government,” and lay “bare the
secrets of government and inform the people.” And that remains true
whether restraint comes from without or within.

So, the election was also rigged when the press refused to bare the
secret that Hunter Biden provided his dad, the “Big Guy,” a 10 percent
kickback from the various millions made in a pay-to-play scandal.

The election was rigged when Twitter blocked the New York Post’s
reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop and the material uncovered from its
hard drive and then when every elite media outlet ignored the story.

The election was rigged when the same legacy and social media outlets
that censored the explosive Joe Biden scandal instead promoted the false
claim that the Post’s reporting was Russian disinformation.

And the election was rigged when the lapdog media outlets pantingly ran
the Russia disinformation cover story to protect Joe Biden, knowing
Attorney General William Barr’s Department of Justice would not leak the
truth, but would instead preserve its independence and remain silent
while the corrupt press lied to the American public.

The Jan. 6 Committee may be correct that there is no evidence of
widespread fraud altering the outcome of the November 2020 election. But
the election was still rigged against Trump six ways to Sunday.
[...]

So yes, the 2020 election was unethically (and probably illegally)
rigged to elect Biden.

Though I cannot support it, I am going to go one step further, I believe
that the DNC knew about Biden's cognitive issues and essentially told
him to stay home and that they would get him elected.

ed...@post.com

non lue,
13 août 2022, 12:18:4713/08/2022
Why are you posting something dated June 22, and already outdated? A lot has come out since then, none of it good to fat Tubby. I know it's brutal to you, but try to keep in step with the real times if you want to keep calling yourself Mr. College Educated Man.

Siri Cruise

non lue,
13 août 2022, 15:15:5313/08/2022
In article <Cp6dnbdGP5ciJmr_...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> That there was no widespread fraud in November 2020 doesn’t mean that
> the election was not rigged to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

There is no evidence the election was rigged.

> Elections are rigged when systemic violations of election law occur,

No systemic violations have been shown much less proven.

> disparately favoring one candidate and allowing for tens of thousands of
> illegal votes to be counted.

No illegal votes were counted.

> And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in
> Democrat-heavy precincts.

What about the mailboxes in democrat heavy precincts? Did you can
give mail to any carrier deliverring mail? Are you going to lie
those are illegal?

> The election was rigged when the Pennsylvania legislature
> unconstitutionally authorized no-excuse absentee voting and when

The ballot envelopes were separated while cases were being argued
and were only counted after courts said no laws where violated.

> The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s

The election was rigged because people who voted against your god
were allowed to vote.

> essential role in our democratic Republic. But the First Amendment’s
> guarantee of a free press means nothing if the press serves not the
> governed, but those it prefers to be governed by.

Lying commie, the first amendment allows a press to be as biassed
and partisan as the owners chose to ne.

> That Big Tech silences its disfavored leaders, or that the press

And you show your communism in your demand the government tell
the press what to publish.

> self-censors to save its preferred candidate, may matter for purposes of

Liar. Nobody has tried to force Fox not to self-censor.

> secrets of government and inform the people.” And that remains true
> whether restraint comes from without or within.

Yes, you are a commie to usurp how a property owner uses their
property.

Truth Social has been proven to censor. So do you want to dictate
to them as well?

> So yes, the 2020 election was unethically (and probably illegally)
> rigged to elect Biden.

How dare a free press blaspheme your god.

> Though I cannot support it, I am going to go one step further, I believe
> that the DNC knew about Biden's cognitive issues and essentially told
> him to stay home and that they would get him elected.

So what has Fox been saying about Biden?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

governo...@gmail.com

non lue,
13 août 2022, 19:00:3713/08/2022
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 09:57:43 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:

>That there was no widespread fraud in November 2020 doesn’t mean that
>the election was not rigged to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No fraud but the election STILL was rigged to keep Trump out?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

Mitchell Holman

non lue,
13 août 2022, 22:25:0013/08/2022
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in

> https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/22/j6-committee-focuses-on-election-f
> raud-claims-while-ignoring-tactics-used-to-rig-the-2020-election/
>
> [...]
> That there was no widespread fraud in November 2020 doesn’t mean
> that the election was not rigged to keep Donald Trump out of the White
> House.
>
> The Jan. 6 show trial continues this week in the House, with several
> partisan aims remaining in focus, chief among them conditioning the
> public to believe the Nov. 3, 2020 election was the most secure in
> American history. By limiting their focus to select and disproven
> claims of election fraud, the Democrat-stacked House committee
> provides a bait-and-switch prime-time presentation designed to
> convince the country that Trump lied to his supporters when he
> declared the election was stolen.
>
> But stealing an election by fraud is not the only way to rig an
> outcome. Elections are rigged when systemic violations of election law
> occur, disparately favoring one candidate and allowing for tens of
> thousands of illegal votes to be counted.
>
> And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in
> Democrat-heavy precincts.

Show us one "illegal drop box"

> The election was rigged when the Pennsylvania legislature
> unconstitutionally authorized no-excuse absentee voting and when
> Philadelphia clerks illegally inspected ballots and then told Democrat
> activists which voters needed to cure their ballots for their votes to
> count.
>
> The election was rigged when Wisconsin election officials ignored the
> state election code, telling voters they were “indefinitely
> confined” because of Covid and that nursing homes could ignore
> Wisconsin’s requirement that special voting deputies oversee
> elections in residential facilities.
>
> The election was rigged with every dollar of Zuck Bucks

"Zuck Bucks"?

> designed to
> get out the Democrat vote, and with every leftist activist embedded in
> county clerks’ offices to push such efforts while accumulating
> untold voter data to the benefit of the Biden campaign.
>
> The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s
> mandate of signature verifications inoperable and the state court
> delayed a hearing on Trump’s challenge to the Georgia outcome until
> after the vote certification, thereby ignoring evidence that more than
> 35,000 illegal votes were included in the state’s tally — more
> than enough to require a court to throw out the election.

Oh, puh-leeze.

Every GOP recount found Biden won.

Every GOP audit found that Biden won.

There was no fraud.

There was no "ballot harvesting".

There were no dead people voting.
(well, except for Trump votes)

Would it kill you to admit Trump lost?

governo...@gmail.com

non lue,
14 août 2022, 00:48:2414/08/2022
>> confined�€? because of Covid and that nursing homes could ignore
>> Wisconsin’s requirement that special voting deputies oversee
>> elections in residential facilities.
>>
>> The election was rigged with every dollar of Zuck Bucks
>

> "Zuck Bucks"?
>

>> designed to
>> get out the Democrat vote, and with every leftist activist embedded in
>> county clerks’ offices to push such efforts while accumulating
>> untold voter data to the benefit of the Biden campaign.
>>
>> The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s
>> mandate of signature verifications inoperable and the state court
>> delayed a hearing on Trump’s challenge to the Georgia outcome until
>> after the vote certification, thereby ignoring evidence that more than
>> 35,000 illegal votes were included in the state’s tally — more
>> than enough to require a court to throw out the election.
>

> Oh, puh-leeze.
>
> Every GOP recount found Biden won.
>
> Every GOP audit found that Biden won.
>
> There was no fraud.
>
> There was no "ballot harvesting".
>
> There were no dead people voting.
> (well, except for Trump votes)
>
> Would it kill you to admit Trump lost?

I hope so.

Gronk

non lue,
19 août 2022, 00:50:1419/08/2022

BeamMeUpScotty

non lue,
19 août 2022, 01:11:1219/08/2022
On 8/13/2022 7:57 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> https://thefederalist.com/

This is a lie site run by a lying whore, Molly Hemingway. She's pretty cute,
and I'd fuck her for sure, but she's a lying whore.

> [...]
> That there was no widespread fraud in November 2020 doesn’t mean that the
> election was not rigged to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

The election was not "rigged." Making it easier for lawfully eligible voters to
vote is not "rigging."

The election was not "rigged." Stop with this bullshit lie. Molly Hemingway is
not going to fuck you. Look at the fat slug of a wife you have.
0 nouveau message