64,000 Rape Victims Denied Aortion In Theiir Own State

Lee

Feb 16, 2024, 11:12:21 AMFeb 16

Feb 16, 2024, 2:25:46 PMFeb 16

>> JAMA.
>
> Were there 64,000 police reports? No?

"peer-reviewed study published online
Wednesday in medical journal JAMA."

You are questioming the most
elite medical journal in the US?

AlleyCat

Feb 16, 2024, 9:55:26 PMFeb 16

"FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS LOOM LARGE IN THE CULTURAL IMAGINATION."

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:12:09 +0000, Lee says...

> Rape Led to 64,000 Pregnancies
> in 14 U.S. States With Abortion
> Bans, Study Says
> FEb 14

Show us the FBI stats and police reports.

I'll show YOU something, dumb ass dick sucker.

=====

The Truth About False Assault Accusations By Women - BBC

Over the past 20 years, 2-10% of rape accusations are proven to be fake, say
the authors of a 2010 US study.

TEN PERCENT.

=====

109 Women Prosecuted For False Rape Claims In Five Years, Say ...

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/dec/01/109-women-prosecuted-false-rape-
allegations

Dec 2, 2014 - At least 109 women have been prosecuted in the last five years
for making false rape allegations in the UK, according to campaigners who are
calling for an end to what they claim is the aggressive ...

That's just those who were taken to trail and lost. Yeah, yeah... that's
Britain. What makes you think it NOT worse in America, where 13% of the
population are inborn liars and the others don't want daddy to know she has
casual sex.

=====

Woman Jailed For 10 Years For Making SERIES Of False Rape Claims

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-
rape-claims-jemma-beale

Aug 24, 2017 - Last modified on Mon 27 Nov 2017 13.03 EST. A woman who made a
series of false rape claims and sexual assault allegations has been jailed for
10 years. Jemma Beale claimed she had been seriously ...

=====

The Problem With Prosecuting Women For False Rape Allegations - TIME

If they're being prosecuted... it's probably a BIG problem.

https://time.com/3613506/prosecuting-women-for-false-rape-allegations/

The UK's Director of Public Prosecutions is currently investigating the case.
But de Freitas is not alone. Over the past five years, the CPS has prosecuted
109 women for making false rape ...

=====

Eleanor Williams Jailed For Eight And A Half Years After Rape And ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/14/eleanor-williams-jailed-lying-
rapes-trafficking

Mar 14, 2023 - A woman has been jailed for eight and a half years after being
found guilty of lying about being raped and trafficked by an Asian grooming
gang, and making false rape claims against a series of ...

=====

Motives For Filing A False Allegation Of Rape - PMC

Kanin ( 1994) described three motives for filing a false allegation: alibi,
revenge, and attention/sympathy seeking. Kanin based his list on a study he
conducted in a police agency of a small metropolitan town with approximately
70,000 inhabitants in the U.S., from 1978 to 1987.

=====

What Kind of Person Makes False Rape Accusations?

https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations

In a study of false rape claims made to the Los Angeles Police Department, 78%
involved claims of aggravated rape-assaults involving a gun or knife, gang
rapes, and/or attacks resulting in injuries.

=====

Eleanor Williams Jailed Over False Rape Claims - BBC News

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-64950862

Mar 14, 2023 - A woman who falsely claimed she was raped by multiple men and
trafficked by an Asian grooming gang has been jailed for eight-and-a-half
years. ... Fake rape claims had lasting impact in community;

Study Finds Startling New Data On Homophobia In Canadian Classrooms ...

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/study-finds-startling-new-data-on-
homophobia-in-canadian-classrooms

WINNIPEG - Rampant homophobia stalks the hallways and classrooms of Canadian
schools, according to a key finding of a national study on homophobia in
Canadian schools to be released Thursday...

=====

As Anti-LGBTQ2 Hate Grows In Canada, Advocates Say It's 'Never Been As ...

https://globalnews.ca/news/9393280/canada-lgbtq-hate-trans-west-block/

The solution, they say, is education and support from allies to counter
homophobia and anti-trans hate - particularly baseless accusations of
pedophilia and "grooming" children, which they say...

=====

Anti-LGBTQ2 Protests Are On The Rise In Canada: What's Going On?

https://globalnews.ca/news/9542496/anti-lgbtq2-protests-rise-canada-explainer/

WATCH: Family-friendly, drag storytime performances for children have become
frequent targets of hatred and backlash against the LGBTQ2S+ community. - Mar
11, 2023. A U.S. data tracker has found ...

=====

Canada A 'Laggard' On Homophobia In Sports, Studies Show

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/canada-sports-homophobia-study-1.5828617

"Canada has been a laggard globally, full stop. There's no other way to say
that." Young people who came out were significantly more likely (58 per cent
versus 40 per cent) to report they'd been...

=====

People Of Colour Say Racism, Exclusion, Fetishization, Rampant In ...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/people-of-colour-say-racism-exclusion-
fetishization-rampant-in-lgbtq-communities-1.6471430

A report by Egale Canada Human Rights Trust details that lesbian, bisexual and
transgender women, as well as gender diverse and two-spirit people, encounter
discrimination, stigmatization and...

=====

Liberals, NDP Note Rise Of LGBTQ2S+ Hate In Canada | CTV News

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/facing-calls-to-act-canadian-lawmakers-note-
rising-tide-of-hate-and-violence-against-lgbtq2s-community-1.6402660

Marking the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia,
federal lawmakers are drawing attention to an increase in hate and violence
directed at members of the LGBTQ2S ...

=====

Survey Shows LGBTQ Youth Still Feel Unsafe In Canadian Schools

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-egale-canada-survey-
lgbtq-youth-homophobia-1.6073698

(Jane Robertson/CBC) A national organization says homophobia in Canadian
schools hasn't improved much over the last decade. Egale Canada conducted a
survey in 2012 that showed 64 per cent of...

=====

Experiences Of Violent Victimization And Unwanted ... - Statistics Canada

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2020001/article/00009-eng.htm

According to the 2018 Survey of Safety in Public and Private Spaces (SSPPS), an
estimated 1 million people in Canada are sexual minorities-that is, they
reported their sexual orientation as gay, lesbian, bisexual or a sexual
orientation that is not heterosexual-representing 4% of the population of
Canada 15 years of age and older.

=====

Apology To LGBTQ2 Communities - Women And Gender Equality Canada

https://women-gender-equality.canada.ca/en/free-to-be-me/apology-
discrimination-individuals-families-communities.html

On November 28, 2017, the Prime Minister delivered a formal apology in the
House of Commons to individuals harmed by federal legislation, policies and
practices that led to the oppression of and discrimination against two-spirit,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in Canada.

=====

Statement On International Day Against Homophobia ... - Canada.Ca

https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affairs/news/2022/05/statement-on-
international-day-against-homophobia-transphobia-and-biphobia.html

The International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia gives us an
opportunity to reaffirm the equality of LGBTQ2I persons and also strengthen
alliances and partnerships. Through education and dialogue, the world has seen
progress in recent years. Several countries have taken

Governor Swill

Feb 17, 2024, 8:10:30 PMFeb 17
He probably won't answer. He has several rapes scheduled for the morning and he needs his
sleep.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

pothead

Feb 17, 2024, 8:17:08 PMFeb 17
FWIW, I am pro life but I believe in the heartbeat criteria.
It's not perfect but it's a decent compromise IMHO.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:07:33 AMFeb 18
Nah, not buying any study that is clearly playing with a polticial
issue

Oh and if you want to read the actual study you must purchase a
subscription.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2814274

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:09:48 AMFeb 18
>sleep.'

There's nothing wrong with questioning an "elite journal" that
requires that you buy their study to see what's in it.

>Swill

Governor Swill

Feb 18, 2024, 11:45:39 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:17:05 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>FWIW, I am pro life but I believe in the heartbeat criteria.
>It's not perfect but it's a decent compromise IMHO.

We're talking about rape. I believe a pregnancy caused by rape should be terminated at
the victim's request. It's one case in which government paying for it would be ok.

Ubiquitous

Feb 18, 2024, 1:41:28 PMFeb 18
Journals never give away their articles for free. If you want to read it, you
have to cough up, you fucking mooch.

Siri Cruise

Feb 18, 2024, 5:41:39 PMFeb 18
Ubiquitous wrote:
>> There's nothing wrong with questioning an "elite journal" that
>> requires that you buy their study to see what's in it.
>
> Journals never give away their articles for free. If you want to
> read it, you have to cough up, you fucking mooch.

Journals's purpose to spread reliable information not make a
profit. They charge to cover their costs but important articles of
reputable journals are widely available free. Libraries also
subscribe to important journals where anyone can read them.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Feb 19, 2024, 7:02:18 AMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:41:36 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> There's nothing wrong with questioning an "elite journal" that
>>> requires that you buy their study to see what's in it.
>>
>> Journals never give away their articles for free. If you want to
>> read it, you have to cough up, you fucking mooch.
>
>Journals's purpose to spread reliable information not make a
>profit. They charge to cover their costs but important articles of
>reputable journals are widely available free. Libraries also
>subscribe to important journals where anyone can read them.

Why would you willing reply to Rudely?

NoBody

Feb 19, 2024, 7:03:03 AMFeb 19
And Lying Lee has fled.

Lee

Feb 19, 2024, 11:23:24 AMFeb 19
JAMA charges for it's content.

Just like the Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal.

So?

Governor Swill

Feb 19, 2024, 5:28:29 PMFeb 19
It's called Capitalism. Kremlin Girl, having been raised in communist Russia, isn't all
that familiar with our economic systems.

The Journal of American Medicine also charges for content.

Most American dailies also.

Every website running ads is getting paid for content.

Mike Colangelo

Feb 19, 2024, 7:12:30 PMFeb 19
> Why would you willing [sic] reply to Rudely?

*willingly*, you illiterate shitworm.

And why not? Not everyone is a coward like you.

NoBody

Feb 20, 2024, 7:17:15 AMFeb 20
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:23:14 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

So don't rely on something that people can't readily review as your
primary sourcey.

ddddddduuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

NoBody

Feb 22, 2024, 7:23:48 AMFeb 22