Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Trump's Shoes Will Be A Bust - Shoelaces Are Far Too Complicated For His Followers

18 views
Skip to first unread message

Big Trump Failure

unread,
Feb 19, 2024, 11:58:33 PMFeb 19
to
He should have sold them slip ons.


super70s

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 12:30:13 AMFeb 20
to
On 2024-02-20 04:58:31 +0000, Big Trump Failure said:

> He should have sold them slip ons.

I'm not a sneaker freak (usually only teens and those in their 20s are)
but word is there's some famous shoe designer who has trademarked red
soles for sneakers and they're talking about the possibility of a
lawsuit against Trump's shoes, lol.

Maybe if he's lucky he won't lose more than 100 bucks per pair after
the lawyers are paid.

Scout

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 9:39:35 AMFeb 20
to


"super70s" <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in message
news:ur1dd2$2bnce$1...@dont-email.me...
Well, given shoes have had red soles before, and still do.. I don't see how
they can trademark something already in the public domain.



Ubiquitous

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 1:19:19 PMFeb 20
to
bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:

> He should have sold them slip ons.

Sounds like someone has a jumbo economy sized bunch of sour grapes!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 1:21:57 PMFeb 20
to
In article <ur1dd2$2bnce$1...@dont-email.me>, supe...@super70s.invalid wrote:

>I'm not a sneaker freak (usually only teens and those in their 20s are)
>but word is there's some famous shoe designer who has trademarked red
>soles for sneakers and they're talking about the possibility of a
>lawsuit against Trump's shoes, lol.

Sounds like desperate TDS-fueled wishful thinking on your part.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 2:10:38 PMFeb 20
to
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote in
news:ur2qk1$2kis0$6...@dont-email.me:
How much are those Trunp NFT
"collector cards" you bought worth
now?




Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 3:21:18 PMFeb 20
to
[Default] Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> typed:
"Isn't it funny how MAGA's are sidetracked by Taylor Swift?"
-Leftists

"Trump's shoes! Trump's shoes!"
-Also leftists.

Baxter

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 6:19:21 PMFeb 20
to
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:mb2ati1bf29dpv6blt8idikn7aom27cc48
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
Groomer NAZI KKKlaun bought 10 pair of those tRump sneakers - he still
hasn't figured out they're $18 trash.

super70s

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 6:31:47 PMFeb 20
to
Made in "Chiner" as Big Daddy would say!

If they were made in the US that would cut down on the $381 profit
margin dramatically.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Feb 20, 2024, 11:53:08 PMFeb 20
to
That's the reward for making it through law school and bar exams.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

super70s

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 1:03:58 AMFeb 21
to
Well apparently you can, at least with high-end fashion shoes.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/09/06/justice/new-york-red-sole-shoes/index.html

All Trump needs to do is sell about 1,140,000 pairs of sneakers at $399
each to pay off that $455 million NY judgement.

Governor Swill

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 1:13:06 AMFeb 21
to
He'll be filing bankruptcy again soon.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
<https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 9:26:24 AMFeb 21
to
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
Meanwhile, confirmed pedophile groomer Baxter bought some Biden shoes.

https://images.halloween.com/products/74145/1-41/red-jumbo-clown-shoe.jpg

pothead

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 4:36:23 PMFeb 21
to
On 2024-02-21, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:30:10 -0600, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 2024-02-20 04:58:31 +0000, Big Trump Failure said:
>>
>>> He should have sold them slip ons.
>>
>>I'm not a sneaker freak (usually only teens and those in their 20s are)
>>but word is there's some famous shoe designer who has trademarked red
>>soles for sneakers and they're talking about the possibility of a
>>lawsuit against Trump's shoes, lol.
>>
>>Maybe if he's lucky he won't lose more than 100 bucks per pair after
>>the lawyers are paid.
>
> He'll be filing bankruptcy again soon.
>
> Swill

Possibly but more likely he will be using the 8th amendment in particular: The excessive fines part.

The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States Constitution protects against imposing
excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Governor Swill

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 7:07:29 PMFeb 21
to
If he makes them in China for ten bucks a pair.

Baxter

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 10:27:37 PMFeb 21
to
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
news:ur5qck$3ca4l$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 2024-02-21, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:30:10 -0600, super70s
>> <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>On 2024-02-20 04:58:31 +0000, Big Trump Failure said:
>>>
>>>> He should have sold them slip ons.
>>>
>>>I'm not a sneaker freak (usually only teens and those in their 20s
>>>are) but word is there's some famous shoe designer who has
>>>trademarked red soles for sneakers and they're talking about the
>>>possibility of a lawsuit against Trump's shoes, lol.
>>>
>>>Maybe if he's lucky he won't lose more than 100 bucks per pair after
>>>the lawyers are paid.
>>
>> He'll be filing bankruptcy again soon.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Possibly but more likely he will be using the 8th amendment in
> particular: The excessive fines part.
>
> The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States
> Constitution protects against imposing excessive bail, excessive
> fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.
>

8th Amendment applies to criminal - not civil.

Baxter

unread,
Feb 21, 2024, 10:35:55 PMFeb 21
to
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:a14dti1s5akd6q32f...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:03:55 -0600, super70s
> <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 2024-02-20 13:19:53 +0000, Scout said:
>>
>>> "super70s" <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in message
>>> news:ur1dd2$2bnce$1...@dont-email.me...
>>>> On 2024-02-20 04:58:31 +0000, Big Trump Failure said:
>>>>
>>>>> He should have sold them slip ons.
>>>>
>>>> I'm not a sneaker freak (usually only teens and those in their 20s
>>>> are) but word is there's some famous shoe designer who has
>>>> trademarked red soles for sneakers and they're talking about the
>>>> possibility of a lawsuit against Trump's shoes, lol.
>>>>
>>>> Maybe if he's lucky he won't lose more than 100 bucks per pair
>>>> after the lawyers are paid.
>>>
>>> Well, given shoes have had red soles before, and still do.. I don't
>>> see how they can trademark something already in the public domain.
>>
>>Well apparently you can, at least with high-end fashion shoes.
>>
>>https://www.cnn.com/2012/09/06/justice/new-york-red-sole-shoes/index.ht
>>ml
>>
>>All Trump needs to do is sell about 1,140,000 pairs of sneakers at
>>$399 each to pay off that $455 million NY judgement.
>
> If he makes them in China for ten bucks a pair.
>
https://image.caglecartoons.com/282731/800/trump-the-sneaker.png

Scout

unread,
Feb 22, 2024, 8:32:30 AMFeb 22
to


"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
news:ur6ev6$3kik7$1...@dont-email.me...
Where does it say that?


0 new messages