America's REAL "hate group"

Byker

Mar 19, 2017, 3:23:29 PM3/19/17

trainguard

Mar 19, 2017, 3:26:52 PM3/19/17
On Sunday, 19 March 2017 19:23:29 UTC, Byker wrote:
> Here are seven things that the Southern Poverty Law Center is :
>
> 1) Racist
> 2) Marxist
> 3) Deviant sex activist
> 4) anti- freedom
> 5) corrupt
> 6) greedy
> 7) and a hate group.

Wow! Did you get yourself off?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 19, 2017, 3:44:51 PM3/19/17
On 3/19/2017 12:26 PM, trainguard wrote:
> On Sunday, 19 March 2017 19:23:29 UTC, Byker wrote:
>> Here are seven things that the Southern Poverty Law Center is :
>>
>> 1) Racist
>> 2) Marxist
>> 3) Deviant sex activist
>> 4) anti- freedom
>> 5) corrupt
>> 6) greedy
>> 7) and a hate group.
>
> Wow! Did you get yourself off?

If telling the truth about a hate group is orgasmic, he might have done.

trainguard

Mar 19, 2017, 3:50:59 PM3/19/17
That doesn't make any sense. The comment was about him, not the organisation.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 19, 2017, 3:57:03 PM3/19/17
Of course it does. It makes perfect sense to someone whose native
tongue is English.

> The comment was about him, not the organisation.

So? His comment was about the SPLC, a hate group. You asked if his
comment about the SPLC - a comment in which he told the truth about them
- gave him an orgasm. I said that if telling the truth about a hate
group, the SPLC, is orgasmic, then maybe it did.

You're stupid.

trainguard

Mar 19, 2017, 8:48:52 PM3/19/17
On Sunday, 19 March 2017 19:57:03 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/19/2017 12:50 PM, trainguard wrote:

> >> If telling the truth about a hate group is orgasmic, he might have done.
> >
> > That doesn't make any sense.
>
> Of course it does. It makes perfect sense to someone whose native
> tongue is English.

I have no doubt that you can speak English. It is your mental process, particularly your logic, that I question.

> > The comment was about him, not the organisation.
>
> So? His comment was about the SPLC, a hate group.

It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny. It told me more about him than the organisation that he seems to hate.

> You asked if his
> comment about the SPLC - a comment in which he told the truth about them
> - gave him an orgasm.

Yes. It was 'psychic masturbation' (an interesting phrase used by the late EP Thompson, the great historian.)

> I said that if telling the truth about a hate
> group, the SPLC, is orgasmic, then maybe it did.

And completely missed the point!

> You're stupid.

I thought that Americans did not 'do' irony! Out of your league, boy!

Dr. Barry Worthington

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 11:30:23 AM3/20/17
On 3/19/2017 5:48 PM, trainguard wrote:
> On Sunday, 19 March 2017 19:57:03 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>> Of course it does. It makes perfect sense to someone whose native
>> tongue is English.
>
> I have no doubt that you can speak English. It is your mental process, particularly your logic, that I question.

Baselessly.

>>> The comment was about him, not the organisation.
>>
>> So? His comment was about the SPLC, a hate group.
>
> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.

It was accurate.

>> You asked if his
>> comment about the SPLC - a comment in which he told the truth about them
>> - gave him an orgasm. I said that if telling the truth about a hate
>> group, the SPLC, is orgasmic, then maybe it did.
>
> And completely missed the point!

No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

>> You're stupid.

It's settled.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 20, 2017, 3:18:53 PM3/20/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate yourself,
start here:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>

<http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 3:38:04 PM3/20/17
>>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>>
>> It was accurate.

>>> And completely missed the point!
>>
>> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
> does.

I know exactly what it is. It's a far-left hate group and racket. They
shake people and institutions down for money, in order to label anyone
who disagrees in any way with the regressive proggie race agenda part of
a "hate group."

Weekend Edition May 15-17, 2009

King of the Hate Business
by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

What is the arch-salesman of hate-mongering, Mr. Morris Dees of the
Southern Poverty Law Center doing now? He’s saying that the election of
a black president proves his point. Hate is on the rise! Send money!

Without skipping a beat, the mailshot moguls, who year after year make
money selling the notion there’s been a right resurgence out there in
the hinterland with massed legions of haters, have used the election of
a black president to say that, yes, hate is on the rise and America
ready to burst apart at the seams, with millions of extremists primed to
march down Main Street draped in Klan robes, a copy of Mein Kampf tucked
under one arm and a Bible under the other, available for sneak
photographs from minions of Chip Berlet, another salesman of the
Christian menace, ripely endowed with millions to battle the legions of
the cross.

Ever since 1971 US Postal Service mailbags have bulged with Dees’
fundraising letters, scaring dollars out of the pockets of trembling
liberals aghast at his lurid depictions of hate-sodden America, in dire
need of legal confrontation by the SPLC. Nine years ago Ken Silverstein
wrote a devastating commentary on Dees and the SPLC in Harpers,
dissecting a typical swatch of Dees’ solicitations. At that time, as
Silverstein pointed out, the SPLC was “the wealthiest civil rights group
in America,” with $120 million in assets.

As of October 2008 the net assets of the SPLC were $170,240,129, The
merchant of hate himself, Mr. Dees, was paid an annual $273,132 as chief
trial counsel, and the SPLC’s president and CEO, Richard Cohen,
$290,193. Total revenue in 2007 was $44,727,257 and program expenses
$20,804,536. In other words, the Southern Poverty Law Center was raising
twice as much as it was spending on its proclaimed mission. Fund-raising
and administrative expenses accounted for $9 million, leaving $14
million to be put in the center’s vast asset portfolio.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/15/king-of-the-hate-business/

SPLC is a corrupt shakedown outfit.

james g. keegan jr.

Mar 20, 2017, 3:39:43 PM3/20/17
On 3/20/2017 12:18 PM, Adam A. Wanderer wrote:
>>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>>
>> It was accurate.

>>> And completely missed the point!
>>
>> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
> does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate yourself

Translation: "Believe what I believe"

That's all it means whenever a proggie writes "educate yourself."

No, go fuck yourself - I'm a critical thinker, not a proggie sheep.

Matt

Mar 20, 2017, 4:08:46 PM3/20/17
Thank you for posting that. It means I can now safely ignore everything you say as tripe.

I hate it when I have to read someone's crap to figure out if the are an idiot or not. You put it right up front.

Matt

trainguard

Mar 20, 2017, 4:23:25 PM3/20/17
On Monday, 20 March 2017 15:30:23 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/19/2017 5:48 PM, trainguard wrote:

> >> Of course it does. It makes perfect sense to someone whose native
> >> tongue is English.
> >
> > I have no doubt that you can speak English. It is your mental process, particularly your logic, that I question.
>
> Baselessly.

Well, this reply rather proves my point!

> >> So? His comment was about the SPLC, a hate group.
> >
> > It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>
> It was accurate.

Really? Perhaps your pathology is similar....though you do seem to have a split personality (unless someone is impersonating you).

> >> You asked if his
> >> comment about the SPLC - a comment in which he told the truth about them
> >> - gave him an orgasm. I said that if telling the truth about a hate
> >> group, the SPLC, is orgasmic, then maybe it did.
> >
> > And completely missed the point!
>
> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

Sophomoric? Ooooh! GET HER!!!!!!!!

> >> You're stupid.
>
> It's settled.

What is? Your flatulence?

Dr. Barry Worthington

trainguard

Mar 20, 2017, 4:25:40 PM3/20/17
Ah well...in Rudy's case, shit goes in and shit comes out.....

trainguard

Mar 20, 2017, 4:28:39 PM3/20/17
You sound like an idiot....if you can't make a useful point, you might as well sod off....

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 4:34:37 PM3/20/17
On 3/20/2017 1:23 PM, trainwreck lied:
> On Monday, 20 March 2017 15:30:23 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> I have no doubt that you can speak English. It is your mental process, particularly your logic, that I question.
>>
>> Baselessly.
>
> Well, this reply rather proves my point!

No, it refutes it.

>>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>>
>> It was accurate.
>
> Really?

Yes.

>>> And completely missed the point!
>>
>> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.
>
> Sophomoric?

Yes.

>> It's settled.
>
> What is?

Your stupidity.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 4:35:23 PM3/20/17
On 3/20/2017 1:25 PM, trainwreck lied:
> On Monday, 20 March 2017 19:38:04 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 3/20/2017 12:18 PM, Adam A. Wanderer wrote:
>>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in

You concede defeat yet again.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 4:36:09 PM3/20/17
On 3/20/2017 1:28 PM, trainwreck lied:
> On Monday, 20 March 2017 19:39:43 UTC, james g. keegan jr. wrote:
>> On 3/20/2017 12:18 PM, Adam A. Wanderer wrote:
>>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in

> I sound like an idiot

That's because you *are* an idiot, Worthless.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 4:39:14 PM3/20/17
> Thank you for posting that. It means I am now officially a third-grader.

Right.

Ted

Mar 20, 2017, 8:25:01 PM3/20/17
This is an illustrative example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Worthington,
a proven retard, tells Jim Keegan he sounds like an idiot. LOL.

--
"This troll is one of the dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and
also the most arrogant septic idiots one can come across."

Ted

Mar 20, 2017, 8:25:01 PM3/20/17
LOL. Yep. :)

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 8:36:45 PM3/20/17
That /was/ pretty rich, wasn't it?

DoD

Mar 20, 2017, 10:51:28 PM3/20/17

"Ted" <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote in message
I was browsing rec.arts.tv the other day looking for a post I was wanting to
read but already deleted off
this group..... and saw trainwreck.... Seems like people over there didn't
like him either.... I guess not many people
like an old obnoxious, thinks he is a know-it-all Brit.... I wonder if the
ridiculous twerp participates in this kind of
stuff over there in Yurp...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuLrUVLsXkc

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 3:23:16 AM3/21/17
I see that the (encrypted) 'circle jerk' has formed....bring on the Kleenex!

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 3:25:41 AM3/21/17
Ah...the sort of thing that sad little men like you watch....while measuring their dicks, of course.......

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 3:27:20 AM3/21/17
"Is Doldrum dead?"

DoD

Mar 21, 2017, 3:42:12 AM3/21/17

"trainguard" <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote in message
Watch Euro ding dong protest in drag? Only when it is brought to my
attention..... It is freaks like you that
do that sort of thing.... Or are you gonna tell us that your dad fucked guys
like that in ww2?

Wiley E. Coyote

Mar 21, 2017, 7:26:01 AM3/21/17
"Adam A. Wanderer" <adamawa...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog movement.
Proably rabid, it should be put down.

Steve

Mar 21, 2017, 7:28:09 AM3/21/17
Worthington is known for his chronic propensity for mentioning other
men's' genitals and anuses... they are pretty much on his mind all
the time...

Leftists are insecure and need to control other people
in order to feel comfortable. They want elected officials
who offer them that control, i.e. to make others do what
they want them to do. That's why they react like spoiled
children when there is a government that doesn't respond
to their security needs.

doctor...@yahoo.com

Mar 21, 2017, 7:45:29 AM3/21/17
Thank you for posting GOD bless us all

Dr mazyar jasbi
Chiropractic

Siri Cruise

Mar 21, 2017, 7:49:38 AM3/21/17
In article <XnsA73F4BAEDF092We...@213.239.209.88>,
"Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> ><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
> >
> ><http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
> >

> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog movement.
> Proably rabid, it should be put down.

They are known by their enemies.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:53:25 AM3/21/17
"Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote in
No, you don't know anything about the SPLC. If you did, you'd send them
a huge donation. You can't even lie about them, you know so little.
Hint: Good bull shit needs some truth mixed in, read the Wikipedia
article.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:55:33 AM3/21/17
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <XnsA73F4BAEDF092We...@213.239.209.88>,
> "Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
>>
>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>
> They are known by their enemies.

Good point! They've kicked the KKK in the butt many, many times, and will
do so again in the future.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:54:36 AM3/21/17

>>> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what
>>> it does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate
>>> yourself, start here:
>>>
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
>>>
>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>
> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.

Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.

Now fuck off.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:55:21 AM3/21/17
Bullshit. The "KKK" is a bogeyman - virtually non-existent and
impotent, and it has nothing to do with anything done to them by the
rabid SPLC.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:57:17 AM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 12:23 AM, trainwreck lied:
> On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 00:25:01 UTC, Ted wrote:
>> trainguard <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

> I see that the (encrypted) 'circle jerk' has formed....bring on the Kleenex!

You can't see your own belt buckle due to your pendulous gut, you fucktard.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:58:14 AM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 12:27 AM, trainwreck lied:
Most of your brain is, Worthless.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 11:06:34 AM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:L8bAA.33144$Y11.10576
@fx12.iad:

>>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>>
>> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.
>
> Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
> for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
> right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
> is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.
>
> Now fuck off.

So you want to bring back segregation and discrimination, and no
voting by minorities. Figures.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 11:08:21 AM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Still can't stop lying, Rudy Canoza? Figures. You still know
nothing at all about what the SPLC does.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 1:47:10 PM3/21/17
I never started, bitch.

SPLC is an extortion racket. Alexander Cockburn - from your tribe -
admitted it.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 1:48:50 PM3/21/17

>>> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.
>>
>> Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
>> for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
>> right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
>> is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.
>>
>> Now fuck off.
>
> So you want to bring back segregation and discrimination, and no
> voting by minorities.

Nope. I'm merely pointing out that the SPLC has nothing to do with
preventing those.

It's settled: what the SPLC calls "hate" and "racism" is merely people
disputing - rightly - the far-left proggie race agenda. "Diversity" is
*not* our strength, and it is nothing to celebrate - it's an obstacle to
overcome.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 5:19:09 PM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:wGdAA.54951$_f.45864
@fx24.iad:
Bull shit.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 6:09:38 PM3/21/17

Don Kresch

Mar 21, 2017, 6:46:06 PM3/21/17
On 21 Mar 2017 13:55:31 GMT, "Adam A. Wanderer"
The Soviet Pravda Lie Center is an extremist hate-group.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:00:57 PM3/21/17
> http://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/15/kng-of-the-hate-business/

Quite refutable. The article is bull shit written by an internet
rag. Educate yourself, try a reliable source of news and
information, try Wikipedia.

> Irrefutable.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 9:11:00 PM3/21/17
Nope.

> Educate yourself,

I've instructed you on the use of that stupid expression before, little
bitch. What you're saying - *all* you're saying - is "believe the
extremist bullshit propaganda that I believe." That's all it means.
Now fuck off, little bitch - remember, free speech has consequences.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:16:40 PM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:DakAA.61419$_f.42963
@fx24.iad:
Such as? One of the jobs of the SPLC is protecting free speech.
I see what the problem is, you've swallowed the extreme right wing
propaganda, never a good idea. Educate yourself and learn of the
great work the SPLC has done to enrich all of our lives and to make
America safe.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 9:25:42 PM3/21/17
Bullshit, little bitch. Their only job is to *demonize* speech that is
contrary to the far-left proggie race agenda.

Educate yourself, little bitch.

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 10:24:05 PM3/21/17
TELL DILDRUM DOLDRUM'S DEAD!

Pass it on, bollockbrains!

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 10:27:54 PM3/21/17
TELL DILDRUM DOLDRUM'S DEAD!

Don't understand it? We too can play at games, you offensive sack of shit......

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:50:58 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 7:24 PM, trainwreck lied:
> [snip Worthless's juvenile snark]

You don't really have an advanced degree, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:51:50 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 7:27 PM, trainwreck lied:
> [snip Worthless's juvenile snark]

Looks like all of your brain is dead, trainwreck.

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 11:03:35 PM3/21/17
And how would you know? Have you talked to Dildrum? I mean you are a humourless, ignorant mean minded sack of shit.....Dildrum said so, before he got the news of Doldrum's death.

trainguard

Mar 21, 2017, 11:08:34 PM3/21/17
What's it like not understanding what people are talking about? It's not encrypted, so let's see if the fart bag can fathom it......

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 11:12:58 PM3/21/17
[followups vandalism by no-advanced-degree Worthless repaired]

On 3/21/2017 8:03 PM, trainwreck lied:
Because you tell us yourself, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 11:14:29 PM3/21/17
I understand what people are talking about far better than you,
trainwreck - you agree.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 1:37:22 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
..."race agenda"??? Oh!!! You're a bigot. No wonder. Never mind.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 1:42:32 AM3/22/17
Yes, the proggie race agenda. Don't tell me you don't know what it is?

Educate yourself about it.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 1:47:44 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:b9oAA.129445$561.111986
@fx42.iad:
We all know what you actually mean, non-discrimination. You want to
have "white supremacy". Are you a member of a white supremest group?
It would explain your attitude. A Neo Nazi attitude will make your
mind that sick.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 2:08:17 AM3/22/17
No, little proggie bitch. The racist left-wing proggie race agenda is
most assuredly *NOT* about "anti-discrimination". It's about forcing
people to embrace a toxic identity politics view that *defines* people
according to their leftist-approved group affiliations. That's what it is.

Educate yourself about it.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 4:44:18 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Do you ever make any sense? Or is it just the mumbo jumbo of right
wing nuts when they have nothing real to say?

> Educate yourself about it.

Got some links to your favorite internet rags? Perhaps I can Tweet them
around.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 5:18:09 AM3/22/17
No, you just play silly little immature games. I can do that better.

IS DOLDRUM DEAD?

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 5:19:41 AM3/22/17
IS DOLDRUM DEAD?

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 5:22:14 AM3/22/17
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 03:03:35 UTC, trainguard wrote:

That he finds is annoying when people post things he doesn't understand. Can someone put him out of his misery?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:31:13 AM3/22/17

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:35:52 AM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 2:18 AM, trainwreck lied:
Yes, I really do, trainwreck. You are a far-left extremist blinded by
your partisanship and hate. You're also aggressively stupid. You never
make a serious comment here - literally never. You're just taking the
piss. Why don't you just fuck off out of here, bitch?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:37:05 AM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 2:19 AM, trainwreck lied:
> [snip Worthless's snark]

Still just taking the piss, eh, trainwreck?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:38:09 AM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 2:22 AM, trainwreck lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 03:03:35 UTC, trainwreck lied:
>
> That he finds is annoying when people post things he doesn't understand. Can someone put him out of his misery?

There's nothing you post about that anyone doesn't understand, trainwreck.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 11:59:32 AM3/22/17
I enjoy seeing you make a fool of yourself. All you have to do is research the saga of Dildrum and Doldrum....

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 12:02:48 PM3/22/17
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 14:38:09 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/22/2017 2:22 AM, trainwreck lied:
> > On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 03:03:35 UTC, trainwreck lied:
> >
> > That he finds is annoying when people post things he doesn't understand. Can someone put him out of his misery?
>
> There's nothing you post about that anyone doesn't understand, trainwreck.

Well, I'm sure that some people may be intrigued enough to find out about Dildrum and Doldrum...Not a sad little tosser like you

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 12:04:04 PM3/22/17
Shall I warm the catheter?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 12:47:25 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 8:59 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 14:35:52 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
You never have seen that, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 12:48:07 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 9:02 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 14:38:09 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 3/22/2017 2:22 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
>>> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 03:03:35 UTC, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
>>>
>>> That he finds is annoying when people post things he doesn't understand. Can someone put him out of his misery?
>>
>> There's nothing you post about that anyone doesn't understand, trainwreck.
>
> Well, I'm sure that some people may be intrigued enough to find out about Dildrum and Doldrum

No one gives a flying fuck, Worthless.

Fuck, but you're stupid!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 12:49:36 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 9:03 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 14:37:05 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> I take it up the coal chute.

Never in doubt, Worthless.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 3:00:31 PM3/22/17
Are you making things up?

> Never in doubt, Worthless.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 3:02:28 PM3/22/17
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:48:07 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/22/2017 9:02 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied
> > On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 14:38:09 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> On 3/22/2017 2:22 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied

> >> There's nothing you post about that anyone doesn't understand, trainwreck.
> >
> > Well, I'm sure that some people may be intrigued enough to find out about Dildrum and Doldrum
>
> No one gives a flying fuck, Worthless.
>
> Fuck, but you're stupid!

But you still don't know what it all means......

What a dick!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 4:02:42 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 12:00 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:49:36 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Never in doubt, Worthless.

> Are you making things up?

Of course not, Worthless.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 4:03:13 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 12:02 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:48:07 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Well, I'm sure that some people may be intrigued enough to find out about Dildrum and Doldrum
>>
>> No one gives a flying fuck, Worthless.
>>
>> Fuck, but you're stupid!
>
> But you still don't know what it all means

I do, Worthless.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 4:50:01 PM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Do you have any links besides right wing disinformation and hate rags?
Some actually reliable sources of news and information would be nice.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 5:45:14 PM3/22/17
They're nothing of the kind, you little cocksucker. *Half* of those
were left-wing sites.

Steve

Mar 22, 2017, 6:21:19 PM3/22/17
On 22 Mar 2017 20:50:00 GMT, "Adam A. Wanderer"
Don't you be reading any conservative web sites... I like you
leftists staying as stupid as you are....

Leftists are insecure and need to control other people
in order to feel comfortable. They want elected officials
who offer them that control, i.e. to make others do what
they want them to do. That's why they react like spoiled
children when there is a government that doesn't respond
to their security needs.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 6:48:20 PM3/22/17
If you live in a fantasy world, as you do Rudy, reality has a habit of catching up with you.

Speaking of which, have you told Dildrum yet?

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 6:50:44 PM3/22/17
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 20:03:13 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/22/2017 12:02 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> > On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:48:07 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> On 3/22/2017 9:02 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied

> >> No one gives a flying fuck, Worthless.
> >>
> >> Fuck, but you're stupid!
> >
> > But you still don't know what it all means
>
> I do, Worthless.

So why must Dildrum know that Doldrum is dead?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 6:51:26 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 3:48 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
Which I don't...

> [juvenile snark snipped]

Once again, Worthless, you live down to our expectations of you.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 6:52:30 PM3/22/17
Seeing it now sunshine!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 7:01:46 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 3:50 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 20:03:13 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> But you still don't know what it all means
>>
>> I do, Worthless.
>
> So why must I keep posting stupid juvenile snark?

There is no need, Worthless. You do it because your stupid and have no
serious purpose.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 7:02:59 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 3:52 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
No, you've never seen it, trainwreck. You are permanently blind to
anything of meaning.

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 7:40:19 PM3/22/17
TELL DILDRUM DOLDRUM'S DEAD!

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 7:44:00 PM3/22/17
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 23:01:46 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/22/2017 3:50 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> > On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 20:03:13 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> On 3/22/2017 12:02 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:

> >> I do, Worthless.
> >
> > So why must I keep posting stupid juvenile snark?

YOU? Stop altering text fuckface!

> There is no need, Worthless. You do it because your stupid and have no
> serious purpose.

Dildrum doesn't see it like that...

trainguard

Mar 22, 2017, 7:45:32 PM3/22/17
I know what the message for Dildrum means!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 8:00:33 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 4:40 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> [usual juvenile snark snipped]

<chuckle> You really like showing yourself to be a fuckwit, don't you,
Worthless?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 8:03:10 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 4:43 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 23:01:46 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> So why must I keep posting stupid juvenile snark?
>
> [snip childish tantrum from trainwreck]
>

>> There is no need, Worthless. You do it because you're stupid and have no
>> serious purpose.
>
> [worthless Worthless's snark erased]

You really are worthless fuckwit, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 8:04:04 PM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 4:45 PM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> I know what the worthless juvenile snark I keep posting means

So do we, Worthless - it means nothing except that you're a fuckwit of
no serious purpose.

trainguard

Mar 23, 2017, 7:16:30 AM3/23/17
Dildrum wants to know!

trainguard

Mar 23, 2017, 7:17:39 AM3/23/17
Look, just tell Dildrum Doldrum's dead!

trainguard

Mar 23, 2017, 7:27:21 AM3/23/17
So what does it mean bollock brain? All it needs is a few minutes research on the net...unless you come from Lancashire.....

Rudy Canoza

Mar 23, 2017, 10:03:40 AM3/23/17
On 3/23/2017 4:16 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> I have a dildo up my coal chute.

Undoubtedly.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 23, 2017, 10:04:20 AM3/23/17
On 3/23/2017 4:17 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
> Look, I'm a fuckwit with nothing to say!

Agreed, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 23, 2017, 10:05:01 AM3/23/17
On 3/23/2017 4:27 AM, trainwreck - with no advanced degree - lied:
I just told you, pederast - it means you're a fuckwit of no serious purpose.