Even at His Island Vacation Getaway -Joe Biden Jeered by Americans with Trump Flags

Lustern

Aug 14, 2022, 7:52:24 AM8/14/22
This clown got 80 million votes?
That means there are a lot of stupid people out there.

"Even at His Island Vacation Getaway — Joe Biden Jeered by Americans with
Trump Flags"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/even-island-vacation-getaway-
joe-biden-jeered-americans-trump-flags-video/>

"After a week of COVID infection Joe Biden took off on another week-long
vacation on Friday to Kiawah Island in South Carolina.

Locals were not excited to see Brandon."

"There were Trump flags and FJB signs along the road to greet Biden to
South Carolina."

"Even with the full support of the establishment media Joe Biden is the
most unpopular president in US history.

It took only one year and 9.0% inflation, $5.00 gas prices, surrendering
to the Taliban, and open borders to get him to where he is today."

"President Joe Biden and his family arrived in South Carolina on
Wednesday for a week-long vacation on Kiawah Island hours after his
grandson Beau stole the show upon departure by mimicking the president by
wearing a matching blue mini-me suit and waving at the crowd.

Biden, accompanied by first lady Jill Biden, departed the White House by
motorcade to Joint Base Andrews outside the capital where they were
joined on Air Force One by his son, Hunter Biden, daughter-in-law Melissa
Cohen and grandson Beau.

Baby Beau was decked out in a mini suit as he clung to his grandfather’s
hand and waved to a military greeter, as the president saluted on the Air
Force One’s stairs.

The family was then flown to Joint Base Charleston where they were
dropped off at a private home in a gated community alongside a golf
course on Kiawah Island.

Locals laughed as the ambulances drove by, “Just in case!” Everyone knows
Joe Biden is in bad shape."

Siri Cruise

Aug 14, 2022, 8:31:33 AM8/14/22
In article <XnsAEF35015...@88.198.57.247>,
Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote:

> "There were Trump flags and FJB signs along the road to greet Biden to
> South Carolina."

Please give me the rules for when you can picket people's homes.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 14, 2022, 8:41:59 AM8/14/22
On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 05:31:30 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <XnsAEF35015...@88.198.57.247>,
> Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote:
>
>> "There were Trump flags and FJB signs along the road to greet Biden to
>> South Carolina."
>
>Please give me the rules for when you can picket people's homes.

"along the road"

Siri: "homes"

What a stupid cunt

pothead

Aug 14, 2022, 8:54:51 AM8/14/22
Where I live there are FJB signs everywhere and trucks driving around with American and Trump flags
on them.
I think the Democrats screwed up big time with their attacks on Trump. It's just encouraging his
base even more.

And I live in a blue state.

--
pothead