Trump's Lawyer Needs A Lawyer

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 13, 2022, 1:03:19 PM8/13/22

| Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material
| Had Been Returned
|
| The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents
| marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at
| Mar-a-Lago had been given back. The search at the former
| president's home on Monday turned up more.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/us/politics/trump-classified-material-fbi.html>

--bks

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 7:04:02 PM8/13/22
On 13 Aug 2022 17:03:17 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
"A spokesman for the former president, Taylor Budowich, said on
Saturday, “Just like every Democrat-fabricated witch hunt previously,
the water of this unprecedented and unnecessary raid is being carried
by a media willing to run with suggestive leaks, anonymous sources and
no hard facts.”"

A spokesman for the former president, Taylor Budowich, said on
Saturday, “Just like every Republican-fabricated witch hunt
previously, the water of this unprecedented and unnecessary raid is
being carried by a media willing to run with suggestive leaks,
anonymous sources and no hard facts.”

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 13, 2022, 7:15:10 PM8/13/22
>> | Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material
>> | Had Been Returned
>> |
>> | The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents
>> | marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at
>> | Mar-a-Lago had been given back. The search at the former
>> | president's home on Monday turned up more.

Note that they swore that all documents *marked classified*
had been returned. It's irrelevant if Trump claims he
declassified them.

--bks

Siri Cruise

Aug 13, 2022, 11:43:26 PM8/13/22
In article
<super70s-751821...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> In article <td8lgl$5bg$1...@panix3.panix.com>,
> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

> (M)y (A)ttorney (G)ot (A)rrested

Why do lawyers still sacrifice their careers to the fake god
despite knowing he will never pay them.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 12:49:13 AM8/14/22
On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:14:57 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <td8lgl$5bg$1...@panix3.panix.com>,
> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material
>> | Had Been Returned
>> |
>> | The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents
>> | marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at
>> | Mar-a-Lago had been given back. The search at the former
>> | president's home on Monday turned up more.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/us/politics/trump-classified-
>> material-fbi.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
>(M)y (A)ttorney (G)ot (A)rrested