What do the terrorist want?

2 vues

Eris

non lue,
24 juin 2004, 13:35:0224/06/2004
They want to cause as many problems as they can so we kill as many
innocent people as possible so they can point to us and say look at
all of the innocent people the antimuslim people are killing.

They want to cause as many problems as possible so that we annoy the
populace as much as possible by curbing their movements and abilities
to enjoy themselves so the terrorist can point to us as say look at
how repressive the antimuslim people are.

So what are we doing to win the hearts and minds of the people in the
second most holy site in Mohammedism?

When the religious idiots of one country attack the religious idiots
of another country what is the natural result to the rest of us?

Dave M.

non lue,
24 juin 2004, 14:00:0024/06/2004
None of this would be happening if George Bush would be honest with the
American people. Primarily bin Laden and his associates want our presence
and influence OUT of ALL Arab lands. Our support of the Jews is also a thorn
in their side.

They expect we will ultimately heed their call.

"Eris" <Vith...@comcast.net> wrote in message

CaSeSeNsItIvE

non lue,
24 juin 2004, 14:13:2224/06/2004
Its simple. They want white people dead. They began their Jihad on the USA
when Bubba Clinton was President. They attacked the WTC then. The USS Cole
then. The embassy in Nairobi hen then. The US embassy in Kenya then. The US
embassy in Dar es Salaam then. The bombing of Khobar Towers then. If Clinton
wasn't president then, those attacks wouldn't have happened.

David Galehouse

non lue,
24 juin 2004, 14:38:2424/06/2004

"CaSeSeNsItIvE" <K...@AoL.CoM> wrote in message

So, using your *ahem* logic, if Reagan wasn't president, the Beirut barracks
bombing never would have happened, right?

Eris

non lue,
24 juin 2004, 17:45:2624/06/2004

The terrorist were curious what the repercussions would be if there
was a major attack on a U.S. installation. They blew up the barracks
in Lebanon. What did Ronnie teach the terrorist would happen if they
attacked us and murdered 240 young marines in cold blood?

0 nouveau message