Conservative Goal: Eradication Of All Trans People

Lee

Jan 19, 2024, 12:34:17 PMJan 19

implications for the internet
and the First Amendment.

https://newrepublic.com/article/178175/republican-anti-trans-laws-punish
-eradicate

Trump voter

Jan 19, 2024, 2:23:41 PMJan 19
>The GOP Doesn't Want to Punish Trans
>People-It Wants to Eradicate Them
Republicans, especially the religious ones, wrongly perceive trans people
as competition for their pedophillic lusts and actions and want to wipe
them out. The same problem with the anti-abortion rights groups. All
full of Jesus and the bible at the front of the house but behind the
curtain lurks a pedophile.

NoBody

Jan 20, 2024, 11:05:14 AMJan 20
On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 17:34:06 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The GOP Doesn’t Want to Punish Trans
>People—It Wants to Eradicate Them
>Jan 19

Given that there is no such thing and it's a mental illness, treatment
is what they should receive.

One should never normalize mental illness.

Lee

Jan 20, 2024, 12:11:57 PMJan 20
NoBody wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 17:34:06 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The GOP Doesn’t Want to Punish Trans
> > People—It Wants to Eradicate Them
> > Jan 19
> >

> Given that there is no such thing and it's a mental illness, treatment
> is what they should receive.

So you oppose the anti trans
laws that ban treatment for trans
people.

Well, that't a start.

pothead

Jan 20, 2024, 1:56:07 PMJan 20
Personally i don't give a hoot what trans people want to do with their bodies as long as they are
adults and it doesn't cost me anything. Trans people have been around since the beginning of time
BTW.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Siri Cruise

Jan 20, 2024, 9:52:56 PMJan 20
How soviet union of you.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Jan 21, 2024, 11:19:40 AMJan 21
Your response makes no sense and does not address what I said.

NoBody

Jan 21, 2024, 11:21:11 AMJan 21
On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 18:52:51 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 17:34:06 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The GOP Doesn’t Want to Punish Trans
>>> People—It Wants to Eradicate Them
>>> Jan 19
>>>

>> Given that there is no such thing and it's a mental illness, treatment
>> is what they should receive.
>>
>> One should never normalize mental illness.
>>

>How soviet union of you.

So we should normalize psychosis and people who see things that don't
exist. We must accept that these things actually do exist and treat
people that way.

Damn....

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 21, 2024, 11:46:28 AMJan 21
Lee is saying gender identity is a trait, the mental illness is gender
dysphoria, and the treatment is gender-affirming care (which some laws
now ban).

You are saying gender identity does not exist, the mental illness is
believing you are the sex you are not, and banning so-called
gender-affirming care bans quackery.

Siri Cruise

Jan 21, 2024, 12:55:46 PMJan 21
'treat people that way' how?

NoBody

Jan 22, 2024, 7:23:31 AMJan 22
On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 09:55:43 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 18:52:51 -0800, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> How soviet union of you.
>>
>> So we should normalize psychosis and people who see things that don't
>> exist. We must accept that these things actually do exist and treat
>> people that way.
>
>'treat people that way' how?

Read it again for understanding.

NoBody

Jan 22, 2024, 7:24:58 AMJan 22
Wow. Psuedointellectualism at its finest since I didn't say that.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 22, 2024, 11:13:41 AMJan 22
What are you saying?

Johnny

Jan 22, 2024, 11:31:34 AMJan 22
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:13:35 -0800
He's saying trans people don't exist, and he's right.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 22, 2024, 11:41:30 AMJan 22
Isn't that pretty much the same as my summary ("gender identity does not
exist, ...") was pretty much the same thing?

Siri Cruise

Jan 22, 2024, 2:19:59 PMJan 22
Johnny wrote:
> He's saying trans people don't exist, and he's right.

Why is freedom such a problem for you?

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2024, 1:50:48 AMJan 23
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:31:32 -0600, Johnny <joh...@invalid.net> wrote:

>He's saying trans people don't exist, and he's right.

Shouldn't you be in a rubber room somewhere in a really tight, long sleeved jacket?

Swill
--
The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not
roam the northern forests and the 2020 election was not rigged.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

NoBody

Jan 23, 2024, 7:14:15 AMJan 23
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:13:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
You don't even try anymore. How sad....

Gender dysphoria IS a mental illness and exists. Treatment DOES not
involve normalizing the illness and forcing others to treat them as
something they are not. Treatment does not involve mutiliating
childrens' bodies which is what should be banned. Sick people such as
yourself insist that we should change society to conform to the
abnormality.

How hard is that for you to understand? I've been consistent with
this position for over a year.

Dang "Josh"....

NoBody

Jan 23, 2024, 7:15:06 AMJan 23
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:41:24 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
You just fell for a Rudely troll.

Siri Cruise

Jan 23, 2024, 7:32:26 AMJan 23
NoBody wrote:
> forcing others to treat them as
> something they are not

Nobody is forcing you unless you've been tried civilly or criminally.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 23, 2024, 11:06:52 AMJan 23
On 1/23/2024 4:14 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:13:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/22/2024 4:24 AM, NoBody wrote:

{snip}

>>> Wow. Psuedointellectualism at its finest since I didn't say that.
>>
>> What are you saying?
>
> You don't even try anymore. How sad....
>
> Gender dysphoria IS a mental illness and exists.

Everyone agrees on that (where gender dysphoria is severe distress over
having a gender identity that does not match one's sex). Where I think
we disagree is whether having a gender identity that is different than
one's sex is a mental illness?

Lee and I say "no": having a mismatch between gender identity and sex is
not a mental illness. The mental illness is severe distress caused by
the mismatch. The most effective treatment to relive the stress is to
affirm the gender identity (because it is a largely an immutable trait).

I'm guessing you would answer "yes": having a mismatch between gender
identity and sex is a mental illness that in turn causes gender
dysphoria. The treatment should not affirm the mismatched gender
identity because that normalizes the mental illness.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 23, 2024, 11:07:00 AMJan 23
Johnny is not Rudy (and this was the genuine Johnny).

Mark Wieber

Jan 23, 2024, 11:58:45 AMJan 23
You are completely full of shit. I haven't posted in this thread.

I am your intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physically
superior. You are a childish shitbag and a zero.

NoBody

Jan 24, 2024, 6:55:57 AMJan 24
On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 04:32:23 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> forcing others to treat them as
>> something they are not
>
>Nobody is forcing you unless you've been tried civilly or criminally.

This may be dumbest thing you've ever posted.

NoBody

Jan 24, 2024, 6:59:04 AMJan 24
On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:06:45 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
Dishonest snippage noted. My complete position was present and there
is no need for you to attempt to clarify something I've already been
clear about. Snip restored below:

You don't even try anymore. How sad....

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 24, 2024, 11:10:27 AMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 3:59 AM, NoBody wrote:

{snip}

> Gender dysphoria IS a mental illness and exists. Treatment DOES not
> involve normalizing the illness

This statement makes no sense because gender-affirming care does not
normalize gender dysphoria (severe distress caused by a gender identity
that does not match one's sex). To the contrary, gender-affirming care
reduces gender dysphoria.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 24, 2024, 11:11:29 AMJan 24
Who is forcing you to treat a trans woman as a woman?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2024, 2:17:17 PMJan 24
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:uorcpg$1s83t$1@dont-
email.me:
Conservatives: Trans adults are
sick, they need treatment.

Also Conservatives: States have
every right ban trans adults from
getting treatment.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 24, 2024, 4:43:42 PMJan 24
Their argument is the treatment should not be gender-affirming care. The
problem with the argument is there is no treatment other than
gender-affirming care that generally works.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2024, 7:03:35 AMJan 25
Once again you snipped the entire context, ignored and talk in
circles. Do show us the studies that show those who "convert" are
happy and have reduced gender dysphoria.

Here's how desperate those who think as you are:

"In October 2019, the American Journal of Psychiatry (AJP) published a
study from the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, and the Yale School of
Public Health which reported that “gender-affirming" surgeries for
gender dysphoric patients are associated with improved mental health
outcomes (1). Looking at mental health utilization in the year 2015, a
retrospective analysis showed that the more time passed since surgery,
the fewer mental services were utilized by patients, with an average
8% reduction in mental health utilization for each year following
surgery. From this, the study concluded that surgery has a beneficial
effect on mental health, and that benefits continue to accrue over
time. However, following a reanalysis of the data, this conclusion has
now been officially corrected to indicate that there is “no advantage
of surgery.”"

https://segm.org/ajp_correction_2020

And we haven't even started on men taking over women's sports records,
being allowed to shower with women etc.

NoBody

Jan 25, 2024, 7:04:57 AMJan 25
Citations?

NoBody

Jan 25, 2024, 7:07:40 AMJan 25
Easiest example was the person I used to work with who was a man
pretending to be a woman. I was required by my employer to refer to
him as she. Requirement to treat a man as a woman under penalty of
being fired is force.

Siri Cruise

Jan 25, 2024, 8:38:30 AMJan 25
You couldn't be sued if you refused. If you want better protection
from workplace rules, bite the bullet and demand better protection
for everyone for all rules. You know: form a union.

Siri Cruise

Jan 25, 2024, 8:43:53 AMJan 25
What laws should states have in vasectomy? Insert gel into
breasts? Vaginoplasty? Nose jobs? Face lifts? Laser tattoo removal?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 25, 2024, 9:35:47 AMJan 25
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in
There is a strong current within Christianity
of "accept the body God gave you" that opposes
all elective surgery. And if they think it is
wrong for them they will make laws making it
wrong for you.

https://fbcjax.com/marked-by-grace/how-should-christians-think-about-
plastic-surgery/

https://thirdmill.org/answers/answer.asp/file/40046

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 25, 2024, 11:29:37 AMJan 25
Yes, your employer can force you to treat people as they see fit while
you are on the job. That applies to much, much more than trans people
and has nothing to do with the trans issue. Do you have a problem with
employer dictates while you are on the job?

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 25, 2024, 11:31:36 AMJan 25

Mitchell Holman

Jan 25, 2024, 2:24:40 PMJan 25
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:uou29e$2catu$2@dont-
email.me:
From "do we have to treat blacks as normal?"
and "do we have to treat Jews as normal?" and
"do we have to treat women as normal?" and
"do we have to treat gays as normal?" comes
"do we have to treat trans as normal?".

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2024, 10:54:04 PMJan 25
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:24:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:uou29e$2catu$2@dont-
>email.me:
<snip>
>> Yes, your employer can force you to treat people as they see fit while
>> you are on the job. That applies to much, much more than trans people
>> and has nothing to do with the trans issue. Do you have a problem with
>> employer dictates while you are on the job?
>>

> From "do we have to treat blacks as normal?"
>and "do we have to treat Jews as normal?" and
>"do we have to treat women as normal?" and
>"do we have to treat gays as normal?" comes
>"do we have to treat trans as normal?".

*standing ovation*

Swill
--
A Republican making sense:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/10/15/sotu-crenshaw-full.cnn

It's really hard to screw up America.
A lot of people have been trying for well over 250 years
but we're still on top. - Dan Crenshaw (R) Texas

GO TRUMP! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

NoBody

Jan 26, 2024, 7:03:04 AMJan 26
You've proved my point. You want normalization of mental illness by
lumping this into the things you listed.

NoBody

Jan 26, 2024, 7:08:18 AMJan 26
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:31:30 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
Counterpoint:

"But–déjà vu–the science used to justify these claims and policy
changes is extremely weak.

Only a handful of studies examine the relationship between cross-sex
hormone treatments and suicide risks that compare outcomes for
teenagers who received such care to those who sought it but did not
receive it. No study uses a causal research design, such as a
randomized controlled trial, which is typically required for approving
drugs. Instead, many of these studies compare minors who received
interventions to those who were unable to get them and find lower
rates of contemplating suicide.

There are many defects in this research. First, these studies rely
upon surveys of trans-identifying adults recruited from trans support
and advocacy groups, so they are not representative of all people who
have experienced gender dysphoria as adolescents. In particular, these
studies are less likely to include people who resolved these issues
without medical intervention and people who had regret about receiving
puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.

In addition, comparing of people who sought and received puberty
blockers and cross-sex hormones with those unable to receive them
doesn’t give the full picture. One of the requirements for receiving
these interventions is being labeled as psychologically stable. So the
fact that, suicidal ideation is higher among people who tried but
could not get these drugs may be the result of their being
disqualified because they were psychologically unstable when they
sought them. And existing studies make no effort to control for prior
mental health conditions."

NoBody

Jan 26, 2024, 7:09:34 AMJan 26
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:38:22 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:11:23 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Who is forcing you to treat a trans woman as a woman?
>>
>> Easiest example was the person I used to work with who was a man
>> pretending to be a woman. I was required by my employer to refer to
>> him as she. Requirement to treat a man as a woman under penalty of
>> being fired is force.
>>

>You couldn't be sued if you refused. If you want better protection
>from workplace rules, bite the bullet and demand better protection
>for everyone for all rules. You know: form a union.

Mumble, mumble, mumble. The fact is that I could have been fired for
using the wrong pronoun. Not sure what you would call "force" but
that's what it was.

NoBody

Jan 26, 2024, 7:14:29 AMJan 26
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:29:31 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
You've now walked sideways from the discussion (as usual).

The question: "Who is forcing you to treat a trans woman as a woman?"
The answer: " I was required by my employer to refer to
him as she."

Question asked and question answered. You now try to spiin it into
something else.

I'd love for you to come up with an example of forced speech in the
workplace that equals this example of dystopian reality.

Siri Cruise

Jan 26, 2024, 7:28:51 AMJan 26
It's vast leftwing conspiracy.

Siri Cruise

Jan 26, 2024, 7:30:41 AMJan 26
Which law guarantees employment?

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 26, 2024, 11:25:53 AMJan 26
So, your viewpoint is gender dysphoria is a mental illness and
gender-affirming care does nothing to treat it and thus normalizes
gender dysphoria?

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 26, 2024, 11:31:38 AMJan 26
It's not spin. Your implied point was your freedom to treat people the
way you want is being infringed (see below)

> I'd love for you to come up with an example of forced speech in the
> workplace that equals this example of dystopian reality.

At the discretion of the employer, you may be forced (on the job) to
treat a trans woman as a woman. But equally at the discretion of the
employer, you may forced (on the job) to treat a trans woman as a man.
The employer may force you treat all people with respect.

Clearly, any of these mandates would infringe on your freedom if it
extended outside the workplace. But, do you really think this is an
infringement on your freedom if it only applies to the workplace?

NoBody

Jan 27, 2024, 9:41:10 AMJan 27
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:25:46 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
Not what I said at all (at least not the way you are attempting to
spin it). I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
delusions. If you can think of one, then I'm happy to listen. If
yoiu can't then I question your reasoning with this particular issue.
Currentl treatments for this illness results in what I've described.

NoBody

Jan 27, 2024, 9:41:44 AMJan 27
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:30:35 -0800, Siri Cruise
And there you go again wandering away...

NoBody

Jan 27, 2024, 9:47:50 AMJan 27
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:31:31 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
I've really got to wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you go
through to come up with these positions. I'm certain that if I came
up with a different example that you didn't favor, you'd manage to
turn your position around.

Anyway, the original question of "who's forcing me" has been answered.
Everything that followed was just a rehash of the usual "we should be
able to normalize mental illness (but only certain ones).

NoBody

Jan 27, 2024, 9:48:17 AMJan 27
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:28:47 -0800, Siri Cruise
Siri: "Hic!".

NoBody

Jan 27, 2024, 9:49:47 AMJan 27
Interesting that "Josh's" response to this was to ignore the above and
double down isntead.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 27, 2024, 10:27:47 AMJan 27
On 1/27/2024 6:47 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:31:31 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

{snip}

>> At the discretion of the employer, you may be forced (on the job) to
>> treat a trans woman as a woman. But equally at the discretion of the
>> employer, you may forced (on the job) to treat a trans woman as a man.
>> The employer may force you treat all people with respect.
>>
>> Clearly, any of these mandates would infringe on your freedom if it
>> extended outside the workplace. But, do you really think this is an
>> infringement on your freedom if it only applies to the workplace?
>
> I've really got to wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you go
> through to come up with these positions. I'm certain that if I came
> up with a different example that you didn't favor, you'd manage to
> turn your position around.
I just did (you may forced (on the job) to treat a trans woman as a
man). I don't favor that, but it's not an infringement on the employee's
freedom.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 27, 2024, 10:29:57 AMJan 27
On 1/27/2024 6:41 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:25:46 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

{snip}

>> So, your viewpoint is gender dysphoria is a mental illness and
>> gender-affirming care does nothing to treat it and thus normalizes
>> gender dysphoria?
>
> Not what I said at all (at least not the way you are attempting to
> spin it). I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
> delusions.

How does gender-affirming care *encourage* gender dysphoria?

Siri Cruise

Jan 27, 2024, 12:20:06 PMJan 27
NoBody wrote:
> I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
> delusions.

Which mental illnesses that you can think of have their treatments
regulated by law?

Siri Cruise

Jan 27, 2024, 12:27:48 PMJan 27
NoBody wrote:
> Anyway, the original question of "who's forcing me" has been answered.
> Everything that followed was just a rehash of the usual "we should be
> able to normalize mental illness (but only certain ones).

You failed to show what civil or criminal actions can be brought
to bear if you refuse. You failed to show which law guarantees
your employment if you violate work rules.

You enjoy grovelling, but that does not mean you are forced to
grovel. Grow a spine. If you don't like your employer, find a
better one.

Siri Cruise

Jan 27, 2024, 12:32:10 PMJan 27
NoBody wrote:
> Interesting that "Josh's" response to this was to ignore the above and
> double down isntead.

Since tattoos violate my religion, I can decide whether you can
have one.

'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on
yourselves. I am the Lord.'

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2024, 2:46:02 PMJan 27
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:up37hi$3e6nk$2@dont-
email.me:
Ouch.

Good one.

Don't expect a coherent reply...........

Governor Swill

Jan 27, 2024, 3:11:00 PMJan 27
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 09:27:38 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> Anyway, the original question of "who's forcing me" has been answered.
>> Everything that followed was just a rehash of the usual "we should be
>> able to normalize mental illness (but only certain ones).
>
>You failed to show what civil or criminal actions can be brought
>to bear if you refuse. You failed to show which law guarantees
>your employment if you violate work rules.
>
>You enjoy grovelling, but that does not mean you are forced to
>grovel. Grow a spine. If you don't like your employer, find a
>better one.

But . . . but . . . that would be a *free market* activity!

Goddamn right wing hypocrites.

Governor Swill

Jan 27, 2024, 3:12:11 PMJan 27
The same way bailing encourages a boat to sink. It makes room for more water.
(thanks, Siri!)

Art Vandelay

Jan 28, 2024, 5:51:47 AMJan 28
Every single one that involves minors.

--
----------------------------------------- --- -- -
Posted with NewsLeecher V8.0 Beta 4

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:43:46 AMJan 28
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 07:27:39 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
I have to say I don't really believe you since you've been 100% on the
side of the trans movement. Interestingly if my employer mandated all
black employees be called the N word, you'd be screaming loudly. Of
course, violating my religiousl beliefs in requiring me to refer to a
man as a she is just ducky with you.

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:45:53 AMJan 28
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> Anyway, the original question of "who's forcing me" has been answered.
>> Everything that followed was just a rehash of the usual "we should be
>> able to normalize mental illness (but only certain ones).
>
>You failed to show what civil or criminal actions can be brought
>to bear if you refuse. You failed to show which law guarantees
>your employment if you violate work rules.

The employer may not violate my religious rights by forcing me to
violate them in encouraging this sickness.

Clear enough for you.

>You enjoy grovelling, but that does not mean you are forced to
>grovel. Grow a spine. If you don't like your employer, find a
>better one.

Not the issue now is it? It's about the rights of people to not be
forced to violate their religious beliefs.

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:47:44 AMJan 28
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 09:32:01 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> Interesting that "Josh's" response to this was to ignore the above and
>> double down isntead.
>
>Since tattoos violate my religion, I can decide whether you can
>have one.

Try again. Truly off topic example. A more on topic example would be
my employer can require me to get an tatoo endorsing the trans
movement.

Try again...

Siri Cruise

Jan 28, 2024, 10:52:23 AMJan 28
NoBody wrote:
> course, violating my religiousl beliefs in requiring me to refer to a
> man as a she is just ducky with you.

That makes it clear your religion isn't christianity.

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:52:28 AMJan 28
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 07:29:50 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
<no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 1/27/2024 6:41 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:25:46 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>{snip}
>
>>> So, your viewpoint is gender dysphoria is a mental illness and
>>> gender-affirming care does nothing to treat it and thus normalizes
>>> gender dysphoria?
>>
>> Not what I said at all (at least not the way you are attempting to
>> spin it). I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
>> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
>> delusions.
>
>How does gender-affirming care *encourage* gender dysphoria?

You do love talking in circles don't you. Turning men into what
appears to be a woman and vice versa then demanding we accept them as
such is normalizing mental illess.

Since you ran from you my previous request, I will repeat it:
What other mental illness have we normalized in such a fashion that
the public is required to change its view of reality for the mentally
ill person.

If you can't provide such an example, I'd expect a logical person to
realize your thought process is bunk and change their position.

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:54:51 AMJan 28
On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 09:19:56 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
>> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
>> delusions.
>
>Which mental illnesses that you can think of have their treatments
>regulated by law?

Pretty much all of them are. Where have you been? Do we require peds
to be accepted and encouraged?

Now, since "Josh" refuses to answer I'll repeat the question for you:
What mental illness requires society to change their view of reality
to suit that of a mentally ill person?

NoBody

Jan 28, 2024, 10:56:48 AMJan 28
"Josh" conveniently snips the tough question and ignores it to
continue his illogical position.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 28, 2024, 11:14:19 AMJan 28
A mandate that employees refer to blacks as "niggers" would likely
violate anti-discrimination statutes. But even then, it isn't an
infringement on the employee's freedom on what to call black people
while on the job. It would be instead infringe on the statutory right of
blacks not to be subject to discrimination.

As to your religious beliefs, I responded in another post detailing that
you have a colorable argument, but the issue is not settled.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 28, 2024, 11:14:25 AMJan 28
On 1/28/2024 7:45 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 09:27:38 -0800, Siri Cruise
> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> NoBody wrote:
>>> Anyway, the original question of "who's forcing me" has been answered.
>>> Everything that followed was just a rehash of the usual "we should be
>>> able to normalize mental illness (but only certain ones).
>>
>> You failed to show what civil or criminal actions can be brought
>> to bear if you refuse. You failed to show which law guarantees
>> your employment if you violate work rules.
>
> The employer may not violate my religious rights by forcing me to
> violate them in encouraging this sickness.

If the employer is in the private sector, they can fire you for any
reason not prohibited by statute.

And lo and behold, there is Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act
which has been interpreted to sometimes require employers to accommodate
the religious practices/beliefs of employees. Just last year, SCOTUS
issued a unanimous ruling clarifying when such an accommodation is
required. Here is the summary of what SCOTUS said:

1) An accommodation of a religious practice/belief is required unless
the employer can show the accommodation results in an "undue hardship"
on the business.

2) An "undue hardship" may include impacts on coworkers that result in a
substantial negative economic impact on the business.

In this case, the employee has a religious belief that precludes them
from referring to a trans woman as a woman. Accommodating the employee's
request not to refer to a trans woman as a woman will at least
negatively impact trans coworkers. Whether this negative impact results
in a substantial negative economic impact on the business has never been
tested in court because no one has ever sued claiming a religious
exemption from such a policy.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 28, 2024, 11:22:26 AMJan 28
On 1/28/2024 7:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 07:29:50 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/27/2024 6:41 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:25:46 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>> {snip}

>>> Not what I said at all (at least not the way you are attempting to
>>> spin it). I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
>>> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
>>> delusions.
>>
>> How does gender-affirming care *encourage* gender dysphoria?
>
> You do love talking in circles don't you. Turning men into what
> appears to be a woman and vice versa then demanding we accept them as
> such is normalizing mental illess.

How does turning men into what appears to be women and demanding others
accept them normalize gender dysphoria?

> What other mental illness have we normalized in such a fashion that
> the public is required to change its view of reality for the mentally
> ill person.

Your question assumes that we have normalized gender dysphoria. I'm
still following your argument on how we have done that.

Salty Stan

Jan 28, 2024, 12:05:47 PMJan 28
On 1/28/2024 7:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 07:29:50 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/27/2024 6:41 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:25:46 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>> {snip}

>>> Not what I said at all (at least not the way you are attempting to
>>> spin it). I can't think of any mental illness where the treatment is
>>> to encourage more of it and then demand society must accept their
>>> delusions.
>>
>> How does gender-affirming care *encourage* gender dysphoria?
>
> You do love talking in circles don't you.

Evasion noted.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:53:11 AMJan 29
So, a lot of words in there, stating what I already know. What you
didn't say is if you believe that I shouldn't have been required to
treat this man as a woman.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:53:39 AMJan 29
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 07:52:17 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> course, violating my religiousl beliefs in requiring me to refer to a
>> man as a she is just ducky with you.
>
>That makes it clear your religion isn't christianity.

Well there's an obvious troll.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:56:11 AMJan 29
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:22:19 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
<no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 1/28/2024 7:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 07:29:50 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> {snip}

>>> How does gender-affirming care *encourage* gender dysphoria?
>>
>> You do love talking in circles don't you. Turning men into what
>> appears to be a woman and vice versa then demanding we accept them as
>> such is normalizing mental illess.
>
>How does turning men into what appears to be women and demanding others
>accept them normalize gender dysphoria?

Oh come on. We've spent six month discussing this issue.
You already know all these answeres.

>> What other mental illness have we normalized in such a fashion that
>> the public is required to change its view of reality for the mentally
>> ill person.
>
>Your question assumes that we have normalized gender dysphoria. I'm
>still following your argument on how we have done that.

This is now under the category of psuedointellectualism. This has
been discussed in depth already in many threads. If you don't
understand the issue, it's on you at this point.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:57:58 AMJan 29
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:14:12 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
Pseudointellectualism at work again.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:59:22 AMJan 29
No on topic response to this from Siri.

NoBody

Jan 29, 2024, 6:59:54 AMJan 29
Silence from the drunk.

Siri Cruise

Jan 29, 2024, 10:01:42 AMJan 29
Quote the gospel where Jesus damns trans. Or gays.

Ubiquitous

Jan 29, 2024, 10:41:40 AMJan 29
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness concedes defeat again.

Robert Youngdale

Jan 29, 2024, 10:41:44 AMJan 29
You don't know it.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 29, 2024, 11:38:36 AMJan 29
On 1/29/2024 3:53 AM, NoBody wrote:
I'll bet the farm you didn't know it.

> What you
> didn't say is if you believe that I shouldn't have been required to
> treat this man as a woman.

I have already stated that on the job you should be so required if the
employer says you must. However, I acknowledge the law may not be on my
side (or it might be - it is not settled).

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 29, 2024, 11:44:44 AMJan 29
On 1/29/2024 3:56 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:22:19 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

{snip}

>> How does turning men into what appears to be women and demanding others
>> accept them normalize gender dysphoria?
>
> Oh come on. We've spent six month discussing this issue.
> You already know all these answeres.

Nope. You have yet to provide a reason and I honestly don't know the answer.

Now, if you had said "turning men into what appears to be women"
normalizes the man's delusion (a delusion which is a mental illness) he
is a woman, I would understand (but disagree with) this argument. But
you have insisted this isn't your argument. Are you sure this isn't your
argument?

Governor Swill

Jan 29, 2024, 2:14:24 PMJan 29
Oh, she knows it. She's just trolling otherwise.

NoBody

Jan 31, 2024, 6:53:16 AMJan 31
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 07:01:38 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 07:52:17 -0800, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> That makes it clear your religion isn't christianity.
>>
>> Well there's an obvious troll.
>>

>Quote the gospel where Jesus damns trans. Or gays.

I'm not a literalist. I'm a contextualist. Now move back to the
actual subject, please.

NoBody

Jan 31, 2024, 6:57:29 AMJan 31
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:44:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
I'm sorry I didn't put a bunch of unneeded words around it but I
figured you could comprehend and remember what I've said previosly.
That is indeed part of what I've said. It would be helpful if you
didn't pretend I haven't said that. But since you're not actually
interested in moving the discussion forward I'll expect more of the
same from you.

NoBody

Jan 31, 2024, 7:01:08 AMJan 31
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:38:28 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
When may I move in? You're trolling now,

>> What you
>> didn't say is if you believe that I shouldn't have been required to
>> treat this man as a woman.
>
>I have already stated that on the job you should be so required if the
>employer says you must. However, I acknowledge the law may not be on my
>side (or it might be - it is not settled).

Yet another nebulous response but I'm hardly shocked.

Siri Cruise

Jan 31, 2024, 7:03:30 AMJan 31
In what context does Jesus damn trans, gay, or abortion. You claim
'religious belief' with the implication that's christianity. So is
your religion not christianity or are you a blasphemer.

Jesus does condemn harming children. Should we do anything to
protect children from gun shootings? Or do you want a millstone on
your neck?

You never did acknowledge Jesus's commandment.

Siri Cruise

Jan 31, 2024, 7:06:28 AMJan 31
NoBody wrote:
> I'm sorry I didn't put a bunch of unneeded words around it but I
> figured you could comprehend and remember what I've said previosly.
> That is indeed part of what I've said. It would be helpful if you
> didn't pretend I haven't said that. But since you're not actually
> interested in moving the discussion forward I'll expect more of the
> same from you.

By moving forward do you mean you're dropping your pretence of
christianity?

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 31, 2024, 11:05:18 AMJan 31
On 1/31/2024 3:57 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:44:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

{snip}

>> Now, if you had said "turning men into what appears to be women"
>> normalizes the man's delusion (a delusion which is a mental illness) he
>> is a woman, I would understand (but disagree with) this argument. But
>> you have insisted this isn't your argument. Are you sure this isn't your
>> argument?
>
> That is indeed part of what I've said.

And, there is the core of the disagreement between Lee/me and you all
the way back to your first reply to his original post. Namely, you think
a person who identifies as male but whose sex is female suffers from a
delusion that is a mental illness. Lee and I disagree with you.

Governor Swill

Jan 31, 2024, 8:01:18 PMJan 31
Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's physiological. Sufferers should start with thorough
medical testing and treatment that should NOT, in the case of minors, include medication
intended to initiate transition until a final determination is made. If it's mental
illness, treat it as such. If it's physiological, transition may be indicated *for
adults*.

pothead

Jan 31, 2024, 8:07:35 PMJan 31
On 2024-02-01, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:05:10 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On 1/31/2024 3:57 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:44:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>{snip}

>>> That is indeed part of what I've said.
>>
>>And, there is the core of the disagreement between Lee/me and you all
>>the way back to your first reply to his original post. Namely, you think
>>a person who identifies as male but whose sex is female suffers from a
>>delusion that is a mental illness. Lee and I disagree with you.
>
> Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's physiological. Sufferers should start with thorough
> medical testing and treatment that should NOT, in the case of minors, include medication
> intended to initiate transition until a final determination is made. If it's mental
> illness, treat it as such. If it's physiological, transition may be indicated *for
> adults*.
>
> Swill

Well stated.
We agree.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 31, 2024, 8:08:46 PMJan 31
On 1/31/2024 5:01 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:05:10 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/31/2024 3:57 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:44:35 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>> {snip}

>>> That is indeed part of what I've said.
>>
>> And, there is the core of the disagreement between Lee/me and you all
>> the way back to your first reply to his original post. Namely, you think
>> a person who identifies as male but whose sex is female suffers from a
>> delusion that is a mental illness. Lee and I disagree with you.
>
> Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's physiological. Sufferers should start with thorough
> medical testing and treatment that should NOT, in the case of minors, include medication
> intended to initiate transition until a final determination is made. If it's mental
> illness, treat it as such. If it's physiological, transition may be indicated *for
> adults*.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness whose most successful treatment is
gender-affirming care.

pothead

Jan 31, 2024, 8:49:50 PMJan 31
+1
Agree

NoBody

Feb 2, 2024, 6:54:00 AMFeb 2
On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 04:06:24 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> I'm sorry I didn't put a bunch of unneeded words around it but I
>> figured you could comprehend and remember what I've said previosly.
>> That is indeed part of what I've said. It would be helpful if you
>> didn't pretend I haven't said that. But since you're not actually
>> interested in moving the discussion forward I'll expect more of the
>> same from you.
>
>By moving forward do you mean you're dropping your pretence of
>christianity?

Siri: "Hic!"

NoBody

Feb 2, 2024, 6:56:13 AMFeb 2
On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:05:10 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
The medical community disagrees with you. This is called gender
dysphoria - a term you have used again and again. It is still in the
DSM 5. Look it up.

BTW, if you find yourself in the company of Lying Lee, a second look
at what you say is in order.

NoBody

Feb 2, 2024, 6:57:48 AMFeb 2
On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 17:08:37 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
A claim that is dubious at best. In either case, you don't treat a
mental illness by requiring society to humor them and go along with
it.

NoBody

Feb 2, 2024, 7:02:54 AMFeb 2
On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 04:03:19 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 07:01:38 -0800, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Quote the gospel where Jesus damns trans. Or gays.
>>
>> I'm not a literalist. I'm a contextualist. Now move back to the
>> actual subject, please.
>
>In what context does Jesus damn trans, gay, or abortion. You claim
>'religious belief' with the implication that's christianity. So is
>your religion not christianity or are you a blasphemer.

Get back to me.

>Jesus does condemn harming children. Should we do anything to
>protect children from gun shootings? Or do you want a millstone on
>your neck?
>
>You never did acknowledge Jesus's commandment.

Please refer to the below for what Christ had to say about the evil
that is transgenderism. I know - you won't be able to understand it
because you've shown to not be able to understand larger concepts.

https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/6-times-jesus-talked-about-satan.aspx

NoBody

Feb 2, 2024, 7:04:09 AMFeb 2
And that is exactly what I got.

Siri Cruise

Feb 2, 2024, 10:39:59 AMFeb 2
Quote where that page mentions 'transgenderism'.

That says what christians should already know: Jesus opposes evil
and has agreed to defend us. If you feel beset by demons, ask
Jesus for help and you will receive it.

Jesus never says trans is possession. If trans feel beset, they
can choose to pray for protection.

Once again you refuse to acknowledge Jesus's commandment. His
teaching is clear: you are not a judge. Help when asked. Love as
best you can. How the divine might judge is not your business.
Mind your business with charity and mercy to all others.
It is loading more messages.