Neo Nazis March In Nashville

Lee

Feb 19, 2024, 11:54:30 AMFeb 19

Neo-Nazis march in Nashville,
leave after being challenged
FEb 18

A small group of neo-Nazis
marched in downtown Nashville,
Tennessee, on Saturday, drawing
a few vocal opponents and
ultimately leaving following
a "challenge," police said.

The demonstrators, all men, wore
red, long-sleeve T-shirts and
black pants, and some carried
black Nazi flags, according to
verified social media video
from the scene.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/neo-nazis-march-nashville-leave-cha
llenged-rcna139415

Governor Swill

Feb 19, 2024, 6:16:19 PMFeb 19
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

NoBody

Feb 21, 2024, 7:08:40 AMFeb 21
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:54:17 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't support neo-Nazis but I do note that it appears to have been
completely peaceful.

Now try this again and make the players far leftists. It won't be the
same results.

D. Ray

Feb 22, 2024, 7:25:28 AMFeb 22
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:54:17 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Neo-Nazis march in Nashville,
>> leave after being challenged
>> FEb 18
>>
>> A small group of neo-Nazis
>> marched in downtown Nashville,
>> Tennessee, on Saturday, drawing
>> a few vocal opponents and
>> ultimately leaving following
>> a "challenge," police said.
>>
>> The demonstrators, all men, wore
>> red, long-sleeve T-shirts and
>> black pants, and some carried
>> black Nazi flags, according to
>> verified social media video
>> from the scene.
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/neo-nazis-march-nashville-leave-cha
>> llenged-rcna139415
>
> I don't support neo-Nazis but I do note that it appears to have been
> completely peaceful.

It was.

Also, “Blood Tribe” are most likely feds. They were recruiting people on
the far right to go fight for Ukraine because they are supposedly “Nazis”,
too. Which is, of course, laughable. The only thing Ukrainian “Nazis” have
in common with German Nazis is that they are fighting Russia.

But I like the unintentional honesty of the article:

> The group, which the ADL says emphasizes physical fitness and a warlike
> mentality, has focused mostly on disrupting events oriented toward the
> LGBTQ community, such as Drag Queen Story Hour readings for children.

> …

> Gov., Bill Lee, a Republican, condemned the group in a statement on X.
> "Nazism and antisemitism should never be tolerated in any form," he said.

> "As Jewish people around the world continue to face persecution,
> Tennessee remains unwavering in our support," he continued.”

Even though Bill Lee is a Republicuck, it seems that he’s not an idiot. He
immediately understands that disruption of Drag Queen Story Hour events is
antisemitism and persecution of Jewish people.