Question to KKK members

1 view

Captain America

Apr 28, 2006, 2:58:40 PM4/28/06
I was just wondering if your membership rate has skyrocketed due to the
in style hatred the republican party has for Mexicans and
Mexican-American citizens here in the USA.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Apr 28, 2006, 3:07:04 PM4/28/06
The hatred is for criminals of any race or nationality invading our
country and using our schools and hospitals and killing real americans
on the highways with their speeding and drunk driving - and then
demanding citizenship.!!!!

pubbi...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 3:09:58 PM4/28/06
Why don't you forward your question to to Robert "KKK" Byrd, Democrat,
W.VA?
As a former KKK member, I'm sure he can provide you with the
information you need.

Sam Fredrickson

Apr 28, 2006, 3:31:04 PM4/28/06

<pubbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I love how all these "forgiving:" Christians can accept a tool like Bush
when he becomes a born again Xtian and repudiates his past life but Robert
Byrd can't say he no longer wants to be associated with the Klan.

abracadabra

Apr 28, 2006, 3:42:55 PM4/28/06

<pubbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He hasn't been in the KKK for about 60 years, so he might not be up on
current events. Besides, the KKK says "We didn't leave the Democratic Party,
the Democratic Party left us" - that's why most of them are Republicans.

Captain America

Apr 28, 2006, 3:56:41 PM4/28/06
You answered your own question.. He is a *former* KKK member, he
understood the error of his ways and left. The democrat party being
the forgiving sort allowed him in with open arms. So why, would a
former KKK member know about the going ons of today's KKK?

Captain America

Apr 28, 2006, 4:10:23 PM4/28/06
So with a broad brush you are painting all illegal Mexicans as drunk
drivers. Did I sum that up for ya?

MikeC

Apr 28, 2006, 4:13:59 PM4/28/06
<pubbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No, I think you need someone more recent, like David Duke. I believe WH
Press Secretary Tony Snow has his phone number.

http://www.dscc.org/news/roundup/20060426_snow/

1991: Snow Defended David Duke. In 1991, then-White House speechwriter Tony
Snow defended former KKK leader David Duke, saying, "Duke is talking about
things people really care about: high taxes, crummy schools, crime-ridden
streets, welfare dependency, equal opportunity. A lot of politicians aren't
talking about these things." [Chicago Tribune, 11/20/91]

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 5:37:32 PM4/28/06
On 28 Apr 2006 11:58:40 -0700, "Captain America"
<america...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bobby Byrd, the Grand Kleagel, says he favors unlimited illegal
immigration. You can't ask for anything more.

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 5:40:17 PM4/28/06
On 28 Apr 2006 13:10:23 -0700, "Captain America"
<america...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So with a broad brush you are painting all illegal Mexicans as drunk
>drivers. Did I sum that up for ya?

Sounds like he' painting drunk driving illegal Mexicans as drunk
drivers.
20% of the prisoners in the LA jail are illegal immigrants.

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 5:44:07 PM4/28/06
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:31:04 GMT, "Sam Fredrickson" <po...@aol.com>
wrote:

It's a game that's played by Liberals and anti-Liberals. It's call
pin the tail on the Klansman. It's very popular around here.
Liberals tell everybody that all Repubs are KKK and Repubs remember
the time when most of the KKK were Dems.

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 5:45:39 PM4/28/06
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:42:55 GMT, "abracadabra" <ab...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Is it possible to be against illegal immigration and not be KKK?

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 5:50:19 PM4/28/06
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:13:59 -0700, "MikeC" <mi...@somewhere.net>
wrote:

How do you feel about high taxes, crummy schools, crime ridden
streets, welfare dependency and lack of equal opportunity?

MikeC

Apr 28, 2006, 5:51:04 PM4/28/06
"Amadeus Unterhosen" <ama...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

Praising Duke for that is like praising Mussolini for making the trains run
on time.

TedKennedyMurderedHisP...@spamgourmet.com

Apr 28, 2006, 6:15:11 PM4/28/06

Captain America wrote:
> So with a broad brush you are painting all illegal Mexicans as drunk
> drivers. Did I sum that up for ya?

What do you expect from a fool who believes Bush is going to serve
three terms? LOL!

pubbi...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 6:16:51 PM4/28/06
First, I'm not a Christian. Secondly, if you check your history, a far
higher percentage of Republicans voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act,
than Democrats. As a matter of fact, Al Gore's old man, a Democratic
Senator, voted against this bill.

But then again, never let it be said that liberals ever let facts get
in the way of their agenda.

Captain America

Apr 28, 2006, 6:53:30 PM4/28/06
Pfft, that doesn't mean anything considering there was a large number
of democrats in the house and senate (See below). There were more
people from the democratic party that voted the Civil Rights Act than
republicans. After the act, all the racists like Strom jumped over to
the Republican side.

The Original House Version:

* Democratic Party: 153-96 (61%-39%)
* Republican Party: 138-34 (80%-20%)

The Senate Version:

* Democratic Party: 46-22 (68%-32%)
* Republican Party: 27-6 (82%-18%)

The Senate Version, voted on by the House:

* Democratic Party: 153-91 (63%-37%)
* Republican Party: 136-35 (80%-20%)

Ken

Apr 28, 2006, 7:06:39 PM4/28/06

"MikeC" <mi...@somewhere.net> wrote in message

I guess that means he never makes a sensible comment about anything, huh. I
despise Duke as much, if not moreso, than most of the people mentioned
previously in this thread, but you Dementiacrats' fallacious reasoning is
pitiful.

Average Dementiacrat dialogue:

David Duke: "I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

Average Dem/lefty response: "Yeah, well, anyone who likes peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches is a jackbooted brownshirt racist Nazi."

David Duke: "I like sunsets at the beach."

Average Dem/lefty response: "Anyone who likes peanut butter and jelly
sandwiches and sunsets at the beach is a jackbooted brownshirt racist
Klansman -- and a Nazi too. Go watch your sunset and eat a sandwich,
Hitler!"

Moral of the story: A Demented Dimotard will completely ignore the subject
of a conversation, like idiots are prone to do, and hurl the worst insult
they can think of at anyone they disagree with on any subject. Their lack of
intellect prevents them from the ability to have any real dialogue or debate
with anyone who is not an ideological carbon-copy of themselves, a sign of
social retardation. Sad, really sad.

Have a nice day,
Ken

Message has been deleted

Joe S.

Apr 28, 2006, 7:33:50 PM4/28/06

<pubbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 were all Southerners
who switched parties and became Republicans when LBJ signed the Act. You
rightwingers conveniently overlook the fact of Nixon's "Southern Strategy"
that attracted Southern Democrats to the Republican Party.

Mitchell Holman

Apr 28, 2006, 8:20:11 PM4/28/06
"Joe S." <an...@mous.com> wrote in news:e2u8o...@news1.newsguy.com:

LBJ admitted that his signing the Civil Rights
Act would be "the death of the Democratic Party in
the South". Someone who put principle above politics.
A different time, indeed.

Captain America

Apr 28, 2006, 8:30:39 PM4/28/06
I don't know about the Dixiecrats, I was just talking about racists
like Strom jumping over to the republican party.

James

Apr 28, 2006, 8:58:46 PM4/28/06

"Captain America" <america...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The error of his ways didn't stick too well. He still referrs to niggers. If
it talks like a duck .....

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 9:40:59 PM4/28/06
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:51:04 -0700, "MikeC" <mi...@somewhere.net>
wrote:

or praising Clinton for the Internet bubble.

Amadeus Unterhosen

Apr 28, 2006, 9:43:40 PM4/28/06

BTW John Kerrey likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and sunsets
at the beach.
Whew! I'm sure glad I didn't vote for him!

Topaz

Apr 29, 2006, 3:01:30 PM4/29/06

Here are some quotes from the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica
after the heading Ku Klux Klan:

"Ku Klux Klan, the name of an American secret association of Southern
whites united for self-protection and to oppose the Reconstruction
measures of the United States Congress"

"The various causes assigned for the origin and development of
this movement were: the absence of stable government in the South for
several years after the Civil War; the corrupt and tyrannical rule of
the alien, renegade and negro, and the belief that it was supported by
the Federal troops which controlled elections and legislative bodies;
the disfranchisement of whites; the spread of ideas of social and
political equality among the negroes; fear of negro insurrections; the
arming of negro militia and the disarming of whites; outrages upon
white women by black men"

"The constitutions and rituals of these secret orders have
declarations of principles, of which the following are characteristic:
to protect and succour the weak and unfortunate, especially the widows
and orphans of Confederate soldiers; to protect members of the white
race in life, honour and property from the encroachments of the
blacks"

"To control the negro the Klan played upon his superstitious
fears by having night patrols, parades and drills of silent horsemen
covered with white sheets, carrying skulls with coals of fire for
eyes"

"the Ku Klux movement went on until it accomplished its object by
giving protection to the whites, reducing the blacks to order,
replacing the whites in control of society and state, expelling the
worst of the carpet-baggers and scalawags, and nullifying those laws
of Congress which had resulted in placing the Southern whites under
the control of a party composed principally of ex-slaves."

http://www.nationalvanguard.org http://www.natvan.com
http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.RealNews247.com