Why does Hartung keep lying about "sanctity of life"?

1 view

Rudy Canoza

Jul 27, 2022, 12:15:40 PM7/27/22
He doesn't care about any human life except his own. All he really is seeking
to do in banning abortion is to punish women who have sex that Hartung considers
to be immoral. If a few tens of thousands of rape victims are caught up in the
punishment, that's just too fucking bad for them.

Roger Denny

Jul 27, 2022, 1:05:30 PM7/27/22
On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 09:15:36 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
>I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
>I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm the laughing stock of Usenet.
>Thank you, that is all.

We GOT it already.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Julio Cortez

Jul 27, 2022, 5:16:39 PM7/27/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
That's right. Women should just lay back, spread their legs and enjoy the
extra dick.

If they get knocked up, that's just random collateral damage like a man in
a dress shaking his penis at little girls in a gym restroom.

AlleyCat

Jul 27, 2022, 11:17:15 PM7/27/22

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 21:16:36 -0000 (UTC), Julio Cortez says...
We HAVE to have our sammiches too. That's all they're good for.

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2022, 12:12:53 AM7/28/22
<inv...@live.com> wrote:

>If they get knocked up, that's just random collateral damage like a man in
>a dress shaking his penis at little girls in a gym restroom.

Wow! That was . . . truly stupid.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Peter

Aug 13, 2022, 11:29:31 PM8/13/22
Roger Denny <rgd...@yahoo.com> wrote in
You have to admire his persistence.