Trump's "Very Fine People" Lose Huge Jury Verdict

Lee

Nov 24, 2021, 11:50:21 AM11/24/21

Jury awards $26 million in Charlottesville
"Unite the Right" rally civil case
NOVEMBER 24, 2021

A federal jury found white supremacists
and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
the Right" rally in Charlottesville
engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
harass or harm ahead of the deadly
weekend four years ago, and awarded
plaintiffs $26 million in compensatory
and punitive damages.

The jury did not reach a verdict on
two federal conspiracy charges, but
did find that every defendant —
including notorious white supremacists
Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler and
Christopher Cantwell — was liable for
civil conspiracy under Virginia state
law.

Twelve defendants and five organizations,
including longstanding hate group League
of the South, were ordered to pay damages.

The case centered on leaders of the
"alt-right" rally in August 2017 that
featured mobs chanting "Jews will not
replace us" while encircling counter-
protesters on the University of Virginia
campus, wielding and in some cases
throwing burning tiki torches as they
marched.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlottesville-unite-the-right-rally-trial
-verdict-26-million/

Siri Cruise

Nov 24, 2021, 2:10:34 PM11/24/21
In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
"Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A federal jury found white supremacists
> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,

I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
should all watch it in shame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk

Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Biden's Demented Brain

Nov 24, 2021, 2:13:08 PM11/24/21
What about the BLM riots last summer causing BILLIONS of $$$$ in damages, thousands of assaults on coos, thousands of burned buildings and police cars?

You fucking lying shill

NoBody

Nov 25, 2021, 10:10:59 AM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:10:22 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
>I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
>should all watch it in shame
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
>Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

Great! Now put up video of the BLM crowds burning down cities with
that same level of outrage. I condemn both - will you?

David Hartung

Nov 25, 2021, 10:25:05 AM11/25/21
These fools are not "Trump's very fine people". They are fools, idiots
and thugs.

Trump's "people" are the every day citizens who want only to live their
lives, and they won in this suit.

NoBody

Nov 26, 2021, 11:09:45 AM11/26/21
Oh look, Lying Lee has fled.

Lee

Nov 26, 2021, 12:38:52 PM11/26/21
If you cannot defend what Trump's
"very fine people" did just say so.

NoBody

Nov 26, 2021, 12:55:31 PM11/26/21
On 11/24/2021 11:10 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk

Superb!

Siri Cruise

Nov 26, 2021, 2:20:32 PM11/26/21
> > > I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> > > should all watch it in shame
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
> > >
> > > Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo
> >
> > Great! Now put up video of the BLM crowds burning down cities with
> > that same level of outrage.
>

> If you cannot defend what Trump's
> "very fine people" did just say so.

Next time, perhaps, actually watch the videos before commenting
on them.

NoBody

Nov 27, 2021, 10:03:14 AM11/27/21
If you can't defend your hypocrisy, just say so.

Lee

Nov 28, 2021, 12:47:27 PM11/28/21
What does "BLM crowds" have to do with
the jury verdict against the Trump supporting
racists? Can't you "stick with the current
topic"?

"Try sticking to the current topic."
"Nobody", Mar 27 2018

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/Lu02LTB
EKVg/XtmZGH7RAgAJ

NoBody

Nov 29, 2021, 9:57:24 AM11/29/21
It has everything to do if you're a hypocrite or not. It appears you
are.

Trump Epstein

Nov 30, 2021, 11:03:12 PM11/30/21
Lee wrote

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Dec 7, 2021, 2:05:43 PM12/7/21
Siri Cruise wrote

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Dec 7, 2021, 5:42:28 PM12/7/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
> Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

Still the best weapon for shooting rightists

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Dec 15, 2021, 2:44:41 PM12/15/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
> Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Jan 25, 2022, 7:19:34 PM1/25/22
Siri Cruise wrote

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Jan 25, 2022, 7:19:35 PM1/25/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
> Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Jan 26, 2022, 2:23:34 PM1/26/22
Siri Cruise wrote

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Jan 26, 2022, 2:23:34 PM1/26/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
> Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Feb 4, 2022, 5:01:39 AM2/4/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <DPudnSdhNavb8AP8...@giganews.com>,
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A federal jury found white supremacists
>> and neo-Nazi organizers of the "Unite
>> the Right" rally in Charlottesville
>> engaged in a conspiracy to intimidate,
>
> I want to point out this video is of terrible action and we
> should all watch it in shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh08JEKDYk
>
> Another terrible incident that should fill us with shame
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySnJEqjSBo

OmiCron if For Trumpists

Feb 4, 2022, 5:01:39 AM2/4/22
Siri Cruise wrote