Moochelle whines about living in a house built by slaves

Byker

Jun 4, 2016, 3:58:38 PM6/4/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ulRlLXAYo

Is America’s First Tranny serious? Does this creature really expect us to
take her seriously when she whines about waking up each day in the White
House because it was built by slaves? Apparently so, but few of us are
shedding any tears.

Not to worry though. Soon she and Bathhouse Barry will be gone, and Trump
and his beautiful wife (a REAL First Lady!) will be moving in. Of course, at
first they’ll have to fumigate it, but once that’s done it will be lice-free
again.

Notice that Michelle said that the house was “built” by slaves, and not
‘designed’ by slaves. Blacks may have been used as manual labor for the
erection of the White House, but they never could have designed or
engineered it.

A truly advanced and highly intelligent race of people:
http://tinyurl.com/h2chxro

America’s White House if blacks had engineered it:
http://tinyurl.com/jewh629

Buahaha...

Willie

Jun 4, 2016, 4:29:02 PM6/4/16
On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 14:58:44 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>Notice that Michelle said that the house was “built” by slaves, and not
>‘designed’ by slaves. Blacks may have been used as manual labor for the
>erection of the White House, but they never could have designed or
>engineered it.

You're exactly right. I doubt a slave did anything except "lift and tote". They
brought the material to the white men who knew how to nail boards into place. Something
the slaves were not taught in the jungles of Africa.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jun 4, 2016, 10:16:58 PM6/4/16
On 06/04/2016 03:58 PM, Byker wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ulRlLXAYo
>
> Is America’s First Tranny serious? Does this creature really expect us to
> take her seriously when she whines about waking up each day in the White
> House because it was built by slaves?

admitting that the Yankee democrats held slaves, is she....?

--
Liberals are the parasites in the bowels of humanity.... they only
show-up if there's a free source of sustenance.

That's Karma

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jun 4, 2016, 10:20:56 PM6/4/16
On 06/04/2016 03:58 PM, Byker wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ulRlLXAYo
>
> Is America’s First Tranny serious? Does this creature really expect us to
> take her seriously when she whines about waking up each day in the White
> House because it was built by slaves?

Planned Parenthood kills black human lives inside the uterus and she has
no problem them.

Black genocide by Liberals seems worse than black slavery to me, but she
has plenty of hate for all Americans.