Great Orators of The Democratic Party

First Post.

Jun 10, 2010, 11:30:35 AM6/10/10

Past Great Orators of the Democrat Party
"One man with courage makes a majority."
- Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here."
- Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for
your country."
- John F. Kennedy

And, from today's genius Democrats...

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?''
- Bill Clinton

"That Obama ... I would like to cut his NUTS off."
- Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
- John Edwards

"I invented the Internet."
- Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove
my rosary beads up their ASS."
- Joe Biden

"America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh,
what it was once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want
that future, uh, uh for my children."
- Barack Obama(the teleprompter was obviously broken)

"I have campaigned in all 57 states."
- Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats."
- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary."
- Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more
faithful, true, and honest than he."
- Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

and the most recent one:
"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."
- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE -
TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE
OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?

''Life's tough ....
it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 11:34:49 AM6/10/10

"First Post." <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

I think this little fuck-up may be the most telling of all:

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats."
- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

-Eddie Haskell

Sid9

Jun 10, 2010, 11:44:25 AM6/10/10

"First Post." <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

.
.

Quotes of the Week - May 25, 2010:

"George drank the three Bs, a bourbon before dinner, a beer with dinner and
then B and B [Brandy and Benedictine liquor], a sweet after-dinner drink.
Many times all he had was a beer, but when he poured enough, he could be a
bore." -- Laura Bush on her hushband's drinking days.

And there's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will
fail. -- George W Bush

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream. -- George W
Bush

For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. --
George W Bush

General.I can't name the general. -- George W Bush, asked to name President
of Pakistan

I admit it, I am not one of the great linguists. -- George W Bush

I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans. -- George W Bush

I know how hard it is to put food on your family. -- George W Bush

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. -- George W Bush

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe. --
George W Bush

I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't
here. -- George W Bush

I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority. --
George W Bush

I think there is a Trojan horse lurking in the weeds trying to pull a fast
one. -- George W Bush

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job. --
George W Bush

I think war is a dangerous place. -- George W Bush

I think we agree, the past is over. -- George W Bush

I understand small business growth. I was one. -- George W Bush

I wish I wasn't the war president. Who in the heck wants to be a war
president. -- George W Bush

I'm not a very good novelist. But it'd make a pretty interesting novel. --
George W Bush

If the terriers and bariffs are torn down, this economy will grow. -- George
W Bush

If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier. -- George W
Bush

I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time
thinking. -- George W Bush

I'm the commander - see, I don't need to explain. -- George W Bush

I'm the master of low expectations. -- George W Bush

It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. -- George W Bush

First Post.

Jun 10, 2010, 11:54:18 AM6/10/10

Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
in office and running the show.
Keep living in the past numbnuts while the present falls apart around
you.
Or are you saying, as typical, since Bush made some stupid statements
then there is nothing wrong with multiple democrats being idiots now?

BTW, I guess you are in complete agreement with those saying now that
they hope the oil spill ruins the "racist south"? You know? Where
YOU live?

GlennR

Jun 10, 2010, 12:21:47 PM6/10/10
stop whining boy, just take your ass whipping like a good little hillbilly
boy and shut the fuck up,
you inbred,cross eyed, bow legged, sister and daughter raping little
pussies are no match for us

bend over and take that corporate dick up your ass and in your mouth,
that will keep you occupied and happy

Sid9

Jun 10, 2010, 12:24:56 PM6/10/10

"First Post." <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote in message
.
.
bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
Republican mess started by St. Reagan.

Fortunately bush,jr's term ended before he finished the total destruction of
the United States.

Now we repair the damage done....no easy task, fixing 28 years of Republican
mismanagement of our government.

Igor

Jun 10, 2010, 12:35:36 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 11:30 am, First Post. <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org>
wrote:

So that last one means it's nearly impossible for you.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 1:12:57 PM6/10/10

"Sid9" <si...@belsouth.net> wrote in message

BRAACK!

> Fortunately bush,jr's term ended before he finished the total destruction
> of the United States.

BRAACK!

> Now we repair the damage done....no easy task, fixing 28 years of
> Republican mismanagement of our government.

BRAACK!

Bubaddy but but but Bush.

"It's one of the hidden success stories of the Clinton era. In the great
housing boom of the 1990s, black and Latino homeownership has surged to the
highest level ever recorded."

"All of this suggests that Clinton's efforts to increase minority access to
loans and capital also have spurred this decade's gains. Under Clinton, bank
regulators have breathed the first real life into enforcement of the
Community Reinvestment Act, a 20-year-old statute meant to combat
"redlining" by requiring banks to serve their low-income communities. The
administration also has sent a clear message by stiffening enforcement of
the fair housing and fair lending laws. The bottom line: Between 1993 and
1997, home loans grew by 72% to blacks and by 45% to Latinos, far faster
than the total growth rate.""

"Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac buy mortgages from lenders and bundle them into
securities; that provides lenders the funds to lend more"

"In 1992, Congress mandated that Fannie and Freddie increase their purchases
of mortgages for low-income and medium-income borrowers. Operating under
that requirement, Fannie Mae, in particular, has been aggressive and
creative in stimulating minority gains."

"The two companies are now required to devote 42% of their portfolios to
loans for low- and moderate-income borrowers"

"Although Fannie Mae actually has exceeded its target since 1994, it is
resisting any hike. It argues that a higher target would only produce more
loan defaults by pressuring banks to accept unsafe borrowers."

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/may/31/news/mn-42807

"The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory
overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a
decade ago."

"Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency
would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the
two largest players in the mortgage lending industry."

http://tinyurl.com/6lp5qu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

"McCain Letter Demanded 2006 Action on Fannie and Freddie"

"Sen. John McCain's 2006 demand for regulatory action on Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac could have prevented current financial crisis, as HUMAN EVENTS
learned from the letter shown in full text below."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28973

Unlike Bush and McCain, as senator, Obama did nothing, other than earn the
distinction of becoming the second largest recipient of F&F contributions in
the entire congress, even in his short stint there.

Bill Clinton himself said it best:

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting
any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to
put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac."

-Bill Clinton

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any
kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of
Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee.
''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on
these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Sid9

Jun 10, 2010, 1:18:20 PM6/10/10

"Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message
.
.
Your diversion from the truth will not stand.

bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
Republican mess started by St. Reagan.

Fortunately bush,jr's term ended before he finished the total destruction of
the United States.

Now we repair the damage done....no easy task, fixing 28 years of Republican
mismanagement of our government.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 1:35:09 PM6/10/10

"Sid9" <si...@belsouth.net> wrote in message

Translation: Your facts will not get in the way of my baseless talking
points.

> bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
> Republican mess started by St. Reagan.

BRAACK!

> Fortunately bush,jr's term ended before he finished the total destruction
> of the United States.

BRAACK!

> Now we repair the damage done....no easy task, fixing 28 years of
> Republican mismanagement of our government.

BRAACK!

"It’s one of the hidden success stories of the Clinton era. In the great

Ray Fischer

Jun 10, 2010, 1:57:37 PM6/10/10
First Post. <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote:

>Past Great Orators of the Democrat Party
>"One man with courage makes a majority."
>- Andrew Jackson
>
>"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
>- Franklin D. Roosevelt
>
>"The buck stops here."
>- Harry S. Truman
>
>"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for
>your country."
>- John F. Kennedy
>
>And, from today's genius Democrats...

Fabricated quotes and outright lies.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 2:13:34 PM6/10/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

That's a fabrication and out-right lie.

-Eddie Haskell

sillapond

Jun 10, 2010, 2:15:31 PM6/10/10

Tyoical lib - always blame Bush.

sillapond

Jun 10, 2010, 2:18:18 PM6/10/10

This mess:

http://old.nationalreview.com/kudlow/kudlow200406100915.asp

Economists were vexed during the 1970s, as unemployment and inflation
rose together to stifle economic growth and all forms of investment. The
Keynesian Phillips-curve paradigm, whereby employment and inflation are
supposed to move in opposite directions, completely broke down. The Ivy
League formula of increasing the money supply to spur growth, and high
taxes to hold back inflation, had failed utterly.

Between the late 1960s and 1980, the U.S. inflation rate rose from 2
percent to 14 percent, while the unemployment rate gradually drifted
higher, from 4 percent to almost 10 percent. It was a period of decline
for the country. Americans were demoralized.

As stagflation became more deeply embedded in the U.S. economy, Soviet
adventurism in Central and South America, Asia, and elsewhere around the
world became more pronounced. The Soviets saw the U.S. cut and run from
Vietnam. Our Cold War adversary saw nothing but weakness emanating from
the U.S.

Ronald Reagan changed all that. From the moment of his swearing-in in
Jan¬ uary 1981, with his extraordinarily strong character and deep and
abiding faith in God, Reagan acted relentlessly to revive the nation.

More than any modern president, Reagan understood the link between
economic growth at home and American strength overseas. It was the
Gipper’s most brilliant insight. He acted swiftly to show our enemies
that we would produce the necessary economic resources to do whatever it
would take, for however long was necessary, to triumph over the
Communist menace.

Immediately upon assuming office, he reversed the economic policy of the
decline years. He brought down marginal tax rates, restoring the
incentives necessary for economic growth. He gave Federal Reserve
chairman Paul Volcker the strong ground to stand on, allowing him to
harden the value of the dollar and slay inflation.

At bottom, what became known as Reaganomics was a new pro-growth policy
mix of tax incentives at the margin and stable money. But there was
more. The Californian launched a massive military buildup totaling about
$1.5 trillion. He deregulated oil prices, proving the conventional
wisdom wrong as energy became much cheaper. He launched U.S.-Canadian
free trade. He was unyielding in his opposition to the air-traffic
controllers’ strike, firing thousands of these government workers and
ending the anti-growth union stranglehold on private industry. He
created individual retirement accounts and 401(k)s, giving birth to the
investor class. He also slashed social spending by reducing domestic
program levels (excluding Social Security and health care) by nearly $50
billion in 1981. That amount would come to about $90 billion today.

By 1986, Reagan’s tax-reform plan left two marginal rates of 28 percent
and 15 percent, a long stone’s throw from the 70 percent top rate he had
inherited. His plan also cut about 2,000 pages from the tax code.

Ideas matter. Results quickly followed for Reagan. Between 1982 and
1989, the economy grew, adjusting for inflation, by 35 percent: more
than 4.5 percent per year. As growth was restored, tax revenues came
flowing in. Income-tax revenues grew by 50 percent during this period
even as tax rates dropped. By 1986, the inflation rate had fallen to 1
percent. By the end of his term, unemployment had dropped to 5.5
percent. Interest rates had plunged. The stock market had soared.

From July 1982 through the end of 1988, the S&P 500 averaged a near 21
percent annual gain. Brand-new industries arose in computing, software,
communications, and the Internet — original endeavors that completely
streamlined and transformed the American economy for the decades to
come. In effect, Reaganomics launched a 20-year boom, the longest
prosperity period in the 20th century.

Reagan critics to this day continue to harp on deficits and debt, rather
than the growth miracle produced by Reaganomics. But they are factually
wrong. Reagan inherited a budget gap of roughly 2.5 percent of the
economy. By the end of his two terms, he left it exactly where he found
it. In between, he restored our economic health and revitalized our
standing around the world.

> Fortunately bush,jr's term ended before he finished the total
> destruction of the United States.

So 13 trillion $ and counting Obama can administer the coup d'grace?

> Now we repair the damage done....no easy task, fixing 28 years of
> Republican mismanagement of our government.

You're beyond nonsensical. If you were too witless to book 30 years of
your gains no one can ever help you see reality again.

sillapond

znuybv

Jun 10, 2010, 2:22:13 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 9:24 am, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "First Post." <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:44:25 -0400, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >>"First Post." <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

Obama is repairing the damage? Seems to me that he is making things a
lot worse. That's just one man's opinion.
If you thinks things are better...well that's just your opinion.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 2:28:21 PM6/10/10

"znuybv" <tjwi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Sid doesn't have an opinion. He just a wooden headed puppet with the DNC up
his ass.

-Eddie Haskell

Sid9

Jun 10, 2010, 3:33:16 PM6/10/10

"Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message
.
.
June 10, 2010, 3:09 p.m. EDT

Global wealth recovers to pre-crisis levels

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Looks like North America is in need of a good
financial adviser.

While global wealth has returned to where it was before the financial crisis
in 2008 and the world's millionaires grew 14%, North America has lagged
other regions at $35 trillion, according to the latest wealth report by
research firm Boston Consulting Group.

"It sounds like a good story," said Bruce Holley, a BCG senior partner and
co-author of the report, referring to the recovery of wealth to $111.5
trillion in 2009.

But there remains a lot of concern. "It was a very asymmetrical destruction
of wealth as well as creation," Holley pointed out, adding that many who
were overexposed and burned by the crisis were left out of the recovery.

North America posted the greatest absolute gain in wealth at $4.6 trillion
and remained the region with the greatest number of millionaires -- 4.7
million. This was almost four times the number of Japan, which ranked
second.

Wealth in North America was also the most concentrated with 53% held in
millionaire households compared to 26% in Europe...."

============================
Wealth in North America was also the most concentrated with 53% held in
millionaire households compared to 26% in Europe.
============================

Millionaires thank Republicans!

Twenty-eight years of destruction of the American middle class starting with
Reagan.

If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 10, 2010, 5:18:10 PM6/10/10

"Sid9" <si...@belsouth.net> wrote in message

We are OVERALL MORE wealthy than Europe so that's a meaningless statement,
dumbass. See? This is your problem. You are a moron and fall for obvious
propaganda bullshit.

Put it this way, dumbass, would you rather be the comparatively rich guy in
Somalia or the US?

Knock. Knock. Hello? Hello?

The writer of that article was deliberately brain-fucking you Sid. Get a
clue.

> Millionaires thank Republicans!
>
> Twenty-eight years of destruction of the American middle class starting
> with
> Reagan.

Wealth is not a zero sum game, Sid, you economically illiterate dumbshit.
Wealthy people get that way by creating wealth for everyone else. How could
you be so stupid?

Oh, and our middle class and poor live better than Europe's. Thanks to a
lower tax, greater opportunity society, but you'll change all that, right,
Sid?

> If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.

If you are a member of ANY socio-economic group in the US and vote democrat
you are either stupid like you Sid, or downright evil.

-Eddie Haskell

sillapond

Jun 10, 2010, 6:50:46 PM6/10/10
On 06/10/2010 12:33 PM, Sid9 wrote:

> If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.

You're repeating yourself, loser.

Sid9

Jun 10, 2010, 7:52:41 PM6/10/10

"Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message
.
.
Most wealthy people INHERIT....Like HW Bush, and bush,jr.
Like the Kennedys, too

Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of a
chance since Reagan.

from my article above:

"Wealth in North America was also the most concentrated with 53% held in
millionaire households compared to 26% in Europe...."

Let me know if you do not understand the sentence above, it's only got a few
long words.

sillapond

Jun 10, 2010, 7:59:44 PM6/10/10
On 06/10/2010 04:52 PM, Sid9 wrote:
> Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of
> a chance since Reagan.

That is such a patent lie as to be uttterly ludicrous.

What universe do you live in?

How many new millionaires do you think we added because of Reagan's
fiscal policies?

Would you like some metrics to sulk over?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ray Fischer

Jun 11, 2010, 4:02:37 AM6/11/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> First Post. <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote:
>>>Past Great Orators of the Democrat Party
>>>"One man with courage makes a majority."
>>>- Andrew Jackson
>>>
>>>"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
>>>- Franklin D. Roosevelt
>>>
>>>"The buck stops here."
>>>- Harry S. Truman
>>>
>>>"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for
>>>your country."
>>>- John F. Kennedy
>>>
>>>And, from today's genius Democrats...
>>
>> Fabricated quotes and outright lies.
>
>That's a fabrication and out-right lie.

Yours, dumbass rightard. For example: Gore never claimed to have
invented the internet. The "quote" is a complete fabrication.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Message has been deleted

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 3:07:30 PM6/11/10

<b...@Bush.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:35:09 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
>>> Republican mess started by St. Reagan.
>>
>>BRAACK!
>
> So much for republican oratation

How does my characterization of Sid's post make him a republican?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 3:24:27 PM6/11/10

"Sid9" <si...@belsouth.net> wrote in message

That being complete bullshit aside, so what?

> Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of a
> chance since Reagan.

Then why are there more, muttering talking point dumbass?

But bubaddy but Reagan and Bush and FACTS don't matter. Goddamn you're
STUPID.

Oh, and there was Clinton in there since Reagan too, dumbass.

> from my article above:
>
> "Wealth in North America was also the most concentrated with 53% held in
> millionaire households compared to 26% in Europe...."
>
> Let me know if you do not understand the sentence above, it's only got a
> few long words.

Those stats don't mean anything, stupid. Why didn't you address where I
explained why?

Answer: Because you are too fucking stupid to understand all you know on
earth is bubaddy but but Reagan and Bush.

Again, the fucking question you can't answer:

Would you rather be the comparatively rich guy in Somalia or the US? Would
you rather have our middleclass live better than Europe's, or would it be
better for all to be equally impoverished? Because that is EXACTLY what
happens when you try your little wealth redistribution schemes.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 3:30:20 PM6/11/10

"sillapond" <i...@val.id> wrote in message

> On 06/10/2010 04:52 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>> Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of
>> a chance since Reagan.
>
> That is such a patent lie as to be uttterly ludicrous.
>
> What universe do you live in?
>
> How many new millionaires do you think we added because of Reagan's fiscal
> policies?

He complains that we have too many millionaires and at the same time that
Reagan made it too hard to become one.

Not even thorazine has helped.

> Would you like some metrics to sulk over?

Sid and John Fisher are drooling elderly simpletons over at the old folks
home. Their minds are totally shot to pieces and all they know is what the
left tells them. And they dutifully believe it too because FDR gave them
their SS. That makes democrats there infallible gods. Realty has no bearing
on anything.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 3:34:44 PM6/11/10

"Sid9" <si...@belsouth.net> wrote in message

> If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.

How so when the wealthy's income tax share went up under Bush, moron?

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 4:01:35 PM6/11/10

<b...@Bush.com> wrote in message
> Most famous (false) quote by wingers:
>
> "i did not have sex with that women"

So who's this guy impersonating Clinton?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw

One of millions of democrat false quotes:

"Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from
Africa"

Here's another, gleaned from one of the many left-wing fascist smear cites:

Smear:

"Last week, President Bush unequivocally told a group of reporters that
Defense Secretary Rumsfeld and Vice President Cheney would "remain with him
until the end of his presidency, extending a job guarantee to two of the
most-vilified members of his administration." Bush said, "Both those men are
doing fantastic jobs and I strongly support them.""

Reality:

"President George W. Bush (l), in an interview with the Associated Press,
says he thinks Vice President Dick Cheney (2nd R) and U.S. Secretary of
Defense Donald Rumsfeld (R) should stay in his administration until the end
of his presidency."

But like I say, this is just one of millions concocted by the fascist left.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 11, 2010, 4:05:50 PM6/11/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Try again, leftard.

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet."

-Algore

Ray Fischer

Jun 11, 2010, 9:36:39 PM6/11/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
><b...@Bush.com> wrote in message
>> "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com>

>>>BRAACK!
>>
>> So much for republican oratation
>
>How does my characterization of Sid's post make him a republican?

Way to prove his point, rightard.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Jun 11, 2010, 9:38:19 PM6/11/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

>>>That's a fabrication and out-right lie.
>>
>> Yours, dumbass rightard. For example: Gore never claimed to have
>> invented the internet. The "quote" is a complete fabrication.
>
>Try again, leftard.
>
>"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
>creating the Internet."

If you weren't a sociopathic rightard you'd have noticed that your
quote is completely different from what was claimed. If you weren't a
dumbass then you wouldn't have proved me right.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Eddie Haskell

Jun 13, 2010, 12:46:50 AM6/13/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Doth protest too much, lady Fischer..

-Eddie Haskell

Iarnrod

Jun 13, 2010, 12:51:46 AM6/13/10
On Jun 10, 9:54 am, First Pest. <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org>
wrote:

> Bush is gone.  The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
> in office and running the show.

They are also false. you fuzznuts.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JackPineSavage

Jun 13, 2010, 10:05:32 AM6/13/10

<b...@Bush.com> wrote in message

>>> If you weren't a sociopathic rightard you'd have noticed that your
>>> quote is completely different from what was claimed. If you weren't a
>>> dumbass then you wouldn't have proved me right.
>>
>>Doth protest too much, lady Fischer..
>
> The quote attributed to Gore is totally false
>
> Gore claimed (truthfully) that he was: (instrumental in the creation
> of the internet by his early support of it....)

Oh really?

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/03/09/president.2000/transcript.gore/index.html

"But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled
to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service
in the United States Congress, ***I took the initiative in creating the
Internet***. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of
initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic
growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational
system."

Message has been deleted

Iarnrod

Jun 13, 2010, 11:47:56 AM6/13/10
On Jun 13, 8:05 am, "JackPineSavage" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> <b...@Bush.com> wrote in message

> >>Doth protest too much, lady Fischer..
>
> > The quote attributed to Gore is totally false
>
> > Gore claimed (truthfully) that he was: (instrumental in the creation
> > of the internet by his early support of it....)
>
> Oh really?
>
> http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/03/09/president.2000/tran...

> "But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled
> to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service
> in the United States Congress, ***I took the initiative in creating the
> Internet***. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of
> initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic
> growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational
> system."

He did. Gore was correct. He was the chief legislative sponsor of the
initiatives that led to the development of the internet.

Why do you not know this? Even the people who did the technical work
acknowledge Gore's role in it. Time for you lying losers to get over
it.

Message has been deleted

Ray Fischer

Jun 13, 2010, 2:03:49 PM6/13/10

Smirk. Want your ass handed back to you, rightard?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Jun 13, 2010, 2:06:20 PM6/13/10
<b...@Bush.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:51:46 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod <iar...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>Here's some real quotes:
>
>"We did not sell arms to Iran" (reagan)
>
>"I was out of the loop" (bush 1)
>
>"I'm a uniter, not a divider" (bush the dumb)
>
>"I could pass a drug test---AFTER my father was VP) (Bush)
>
>"Saddam has (slam dunk) tons of WMD ready to be used against the US"

And two of my favorites:
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is
our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

Both G.W.Bush

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

sillapond

Jun 14, 2010, 11:24:31 AM6/14/10

You have so little to say, torpid denials and "always blame Bush" - trite.

sillapond

Jun 14, 2010, 11:25:41 AM6/14/10

Clue - he just POSTED it for you, emotional wreck.

You're in such an tortured state you can't even approach reasoned thinking.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 14, 2010, 1:39:08 PM6/14/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?

You don't know whether to shit or wind your watch, do you Nimrod?

Bah hahahaha!!

-Eddie Haskell

znuybv

Jun 14, 2010, 1:58:26 PM6/14/10
On Jun 10, 12:33 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message

> > "znuybv" <tjwil...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 10, 9:24 am, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> >> "First Post." <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org> wrote in message
>
> Millionaires thank Republicans!
>
> Twenty-eight years of destruction of the American middle class starting with
> Reagan.
>
> If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.

There will be a recovery but politicians will have nothing to do with
it. It will be inspire of them.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 14, 2010, 3:51:03 PM6/14/10

<b...@Bush.com> wrote in message

>>> If you weren't a sociopathic rightard you'd have noticed that your
>>> quote is completely different from what was claimed. If you weren't a
>>> dumbass then you wouldn't have proved me right.
>>
>>Doth protest too much, lady Fischer..
>
> The quote attributed to Gore is totally false
>
> Gore claimed (truthfully) that he was: (instrumental in the creation
> of the internet by his early support of it....)

Then the quote of Gore is not totally false.

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet."

-Algore

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 14, 2010, 4:50:57 PM6/14/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Nah, you can keep your old lady. I'm done with her.

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet."

-Algore

-Eddie Haskell

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Jun 14, 2010, 9:56:04 PM6/14/10
On Jun 10, 12:24 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "First Post." <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:44:25 -0400, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >>"First Post." <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

> > Bush is gone.  The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
> > in office and running the show.
> > Keep living in the past numbnuts while the present falls apart around
> > you.
> > Or are you saying, as typical, since Bush made some stupid statements
> > then there is nothing wrong with multiple democrats being idiots now?
>
> > BTW, I guess you are in complete agreement with those saying now that
> > they hope the oil spill ruins the "racist south"?  You know?  Where
> > YOU live?
>
> .
> .
> [drool]

Can't get anybody to roll you to the mall, shits9?

dr yacub

Jun 14, 2010, 10:01:32 PM6/14/10
On Jun 10, 7:52 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message

> > "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote in message
>

> >> "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote in message

> > We are OVERALL MORE wealthy than Europe so that's a meaningless statement,
> > dumbass. See? This is your problem. You are a moron and fall for obvious
> > propaganda bullshit.
>
> > Put it this way, dumbass, would you rather be the comparatively rich guy
> > in Somalia or the US?
>
> > Knock. Knock. Hello? Hello?
>
> > The writer of that article was deliberately brain-fucking you Sid. Get a
> > clue.
>
> >> Millionaires thank Republicans!
>
> >> Twenty-eight years of destruction of the American middle class starting
> >> with
> >> Reagan.
>
> > Wealth is not a zero sum game, Sid, you economically illiterate dumbshit.
> > Wealthy people get that way by creating wealth for everyone else. How
> > could you be so stupid?
>
> > Oh, and our middle class and poor live better than Europe's. Thanks to a
> > lower tax, greater opportunity society, but you'll change all that, right,
> > Sid?
>
> >> If you are NOT a millionaire and you vote Republican, you are a fool.
>
> > If you are a member of ANY socio-economic group in the US and vote
> > democrat you are either stupid like you Sid, or downright evil.
>
> > -Eddie Haskell
>
> .
> .
> Most wealthy people INHERIT....Like HW Bush, and bush,jr.
> Like the Kennedys, too
>
> Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of a
> chance since Reagan.

Spawn of retards have no chance, eh shits9?
You're fucked!

Bareback Insane Obumbler
...this buffoon has given a bad name to
all future lazy, incompetent,
unaccomplished, half-white,foreign
born, lying, America-hating ,marxist
frauds who would like to be prsident.

dr yacub

Jun 14, 2010, 10:03:35 PM6/14/10
On Jun 10, 7:59 pm, sillapond <i...@val.id> wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 04:52 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> > Ordinary people have little chance of becoming wealthy and much less of
> > a chance since Reagan.
>
> That is such a patent lie as to be uttterly ludicrous.
>
> What universe do you live in?

Shits9 is a ward of the state.
The state hates him too.
Shits9 hopes Bareback Insane Obumbler
will legislate him a friend.

> How many new millionaires do you think we added because of Reagan's
> fiscal policies?

dr yacub

Jun 14, 2010, 10:04:56 PM6/14/10
On Jun 10, 11:45 pm, b...@Bush.com wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:22:13 -0700 (PDT), znuybv <tjwil...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Obama is repairing the damage?  Seems to me that he is making things a
> >lot worse.  That's just one man's opinion.
>
> Well, [the retard got nothing]

Bareback Insane Obumbler makes Bush look frugal.
Bareback Insane Obumbler spends like a [fill in the blank] on payday.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Iarnrod

Jun 14, 2010, 10:43:34 PM6/14/10
On Jun 14, 9:24 am, sillapond <i...@val.id> wrote:
> On 06/12/2010 09:51 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

Nice dodge, kook. I notice you have no evidence to disprove what I
said. As usual.

Iarnrod

Jun 14, 2010, 10:44:49 PM6/14/10
On Jun 14, 9:25 am, sillapond <i...@val.id> wrote:
> On 06/13/2010 08:47 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

Ummm, stop using drugs, rightard. It's gonna be a loooong 16 years of
Democrats in the White House. Pace yourself.

Now think... what did he say, what did I say.... now think, if you
can.

Gore was correct.

Iarnrod

Jun 14, 2010, 10:45:24 PM6/14/10
On Jun 14, 11:39 am, "Eddie Numbskull " <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 10, 9:54 am, First Pest. <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
> > in office and running the show.
> > They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>
> Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?

Who said he did, chica, other than you klowns?

Iarnrod

Jun 14, 2010, 10:46:39 PM6/14/10
On Jun 14, 2:50 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
> "Ray Fischer" <rfisc...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> > Eddie Haskell <gaga...@gagagag.com> wrote:

Thank you, Numbskull, for proving that Al Gore did not say that he
invented the internet.

Ray Fischer

Jun 15, 2010, 2:31:49 AM6/15/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
><b...@Bush.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:46:50 -0500, "Eddie Haskell"

>>>Doth protest too much, lady Fischer..
>>
>> The quote attributed to Gore is totally false
>>
>> Gore claimed (truthfully) that he was: (instrumental in the creation
>> of the internet by his early support of it....)
>
>Then the quote of Gore is not totally false.

Except for the fact that it's a complete fabrication, Gore didn't
actually say that, and thus it is a lie.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Jun 15, 2010, 2:32:58 AM6/15/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently

>> in office and running the show.
>
>> They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>
>Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?

You already admitted that the quote was a lie, dumbass.

Did you forget?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:03:22 PM6/15/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nah, he just said that he created it, which is twice as ridiculous and
funny.

Hahahahaha!!

See, Nimrod? Told you..

Bah hahahahaha!!

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:05:20 PM6/15/10

> Gore was correct.

Riight.. Riight..

Gore created the internet, Nimrod..

Bahhahahahaha!!

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet."

-Algore

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:09:50 PM6/15/10

<b...@Bush.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:39:08 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com>

> wrote:
>
>>> Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
>>> in office and running the show.
>>
>>> They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>>
>>Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?
>
> No one ever said he did.
>
> Gore never did.

Dance for us! Dance!

"Invent: to think of, contrive, or create (something new)."

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:10:36 PM6/15/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Algore, Nimrod.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:14:46 PM6/15/10

> Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>>"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
>>> in office and running the show.
>>
>>> They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>>
>>Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?
>
> You already admitted that the quote was a lie, dumbass.

Yes, I admitted that Algore was lying. What about it, dumbass?

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:17:50 PM6/15/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

That's a complete fabrication and is totally false.

"Invent: to think of, contrive, or create (something new)."

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet."

-Algore

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 15, 2010, 3:19:03 PM6/15/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You whoo.. Over here, Nimrod..

sillapond

Jun 15, 2010, 3:35:02 PM6/15/10

Just taking credit for it...

sillapond

Jun 15, 2010, 3:33:12 PM6/15/10
On 06/14/2010 07:43 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On Jun 14, 9:24 am, sillapond<i...@val.id> wrote:
>> On 06/12/2010 09:51 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

>>> They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>>
>> You have so little to say, torpid denials and "always blame Bush" - trite.
>
> Nice dodge,

Simple observation, denier.

sillapond

Jun 15, 2010, 3:33:59 PM6/15/10

That's it?

That's the sum total of your ability to respond on point?

What a useless display of intransigence.

sillapond

Jun 15, 2010, 3:34:38 PM6/15/10

Rhetoric rarely feels as satisfying on the return volley, does it?

Indy Scent

Jun 15, 2010, 7:39:11 PM6/15/10
spammypond wrote, On 06/15/2010 12:33 PM:

> Simple

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Sam's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:53:26 AM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 1:05 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And he did. It's historical fact, Edwina Numbskull. Not even in
dispute. If you'd stop blowing sailors and read up on stuff, you
wouldn't be the laughingstock of usenet.

Nah, maybe you would anyway.

<snicker>

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:54:18 AM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 1:10 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 14, 11:39 am, "Eddie Numbskull " <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>
> > "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 10, 9:54 am, First Pest. <Progressives=Sociali...@Invalid.org>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Bush is gone. The democratic quotes cited are from people currently
> > > in office and running the show.
> > > They are also false. you fuzznuts.
>
> > Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?
> > Who said he did, chica, other than you klowns?
>
> Algore, Nimrod.

Cite, Edwina.

> "Invent: to think of, contrive, or create (something new)."
>
> "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
> creating the Internet."
>
> -Algore
>
> -Eddie Haskell

So, you cannot cite to where Gore said he invented the internet.
Thanks for admitting you're a moron!

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:54:57 AM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 1:19 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thanks for proving me right and you wrong, Numbskull.

No wonder you're the laughingstock of usenet.

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:55:26 AM6/16/10

And as usual from you, an incorrect one contradicted by FACT

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:55:52 AM6/16/10

Not that either. You're getting stupider by the moment as you wallow
in your lies.

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:56:44 AM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 1:33 pm, sillapond <i...@val.id> wrote:

What else is needed when you offered up nothing?

Why should I waste any more effort on your silly disproven claims that
to just shit down your throat again?

Iarnrod

Jun 16, 2010, 1:57:27 AM6/16/10

He was wrong, dearie. Try to keep up unless you're competing with
Edwina for stupidest rightard on usenet.

Ray Fischer

Jun 16, 2010, 2:02:11 AM6/16/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

>>>Then the quote of Gore is not totally false.
>>
>> Except for the fact that it's a complete fabrication
>> , Gore didn't
>> actually say that, and thus it is a lie.
>
>That's a complete fabrication and is totally false.

In rightard world making false claims about people isn't really
"lying" if you really want the claim to be true.

>"Invent: to think of, contrive, or create (something new)."

Non sequitur.

>"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
>creating the Internet."

Which is not the same as the fake quote attributed to him.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Jun 16, 2010, 2:02:50 AM6/16/10

Which he obviously did not.

You're not entirely sane, are you?
--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Jun 16, 2010, 2:04:14 AM6/16/10
Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Eddie Haskell <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

>>>Oh, so now Gore DIDN'T invent the internet?
>>
>> You already admitted that the quote was a lie, dumbass.
>
>Yes, I admitted that Algore was lying.

The rightard lunatic insists that Gore was lying about what Gore said.

Rightard rule #1: Lie, lie more, lie again, lie about lying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:34:09 PM6/16/10

All by his lonesome self?

No.

http://www.zakon.org/robert/internet/timeline/

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:34:53 PM6/16/10
So you have to play defense on _every_ down, keep dancing - you can
never stop.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:35:15 PM6/16/10
On 06/15/2010 10:54 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Keep dancing, you can never stop playing defense.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:35:58 PM6/16/10

You always blame Bush, it's well documented.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:36:13 PM6/16/10

Why yes, he did.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:36:46 PM6/16/10

Something topical and non-partisan - of which you are incapable.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 12:37:02 PM6/16/10
On 06/15/2010 10:57 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On Jun 15, 1:34 pm, sillapond<i...@val.id> wrote:

>>> Who said he did, chica, other than you klowns?
>>
>> Rhetoric rarely feels as satisfying on the return volley, does it?
>
> He was wrong, dearie.

Keep dancing, you may never stop.

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 2:15:18 PM6/16/10
On 06/10/2010 08:44 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> "First Post." <Progressives=Socia...@Invalid.org> wrote in message

>> Past Great Orators of the Democrat Party
>> "One man with courage makes a majority."
>> - Andrew Jackson
>>
>> "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
>> - Franklin D. Roosevelt
>>
>> "The buck stops here."
>> - Harry S. Truman
>>
>> "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for
>> your country."
>> - John F. Kennedy
>>
>> And, from today's genius Democrats...
>>
>> "It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?''
>> - Bill Clinton
>>
>> "That Obama ... I would like to cut his NUTS off."
>> - Jesse Jackson
>>
>> "Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
>> - John Edwards
>>
>> "I invented the Internet."
>> - Al Gore
>>
>> "The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove
>> my rosary beads up their ASS."
>> - Joe Biden
>>
>> "America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh,
>> what it was once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want
>> that future, uh, uh for my children."
>> - Barack Obama(the teleprompter was obviously broken)
>>
>> "I have campaigned in all 57 states."
>> - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)
>>
>> "You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats."
>> - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)
>>
>> "Paying taxes is voluntary."
>> - Sen. Harry Reid
>>
>> "Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more
>> faithful, true, and honest than he."
>> - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)
>>
>> and the most recent one:
>> "We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."
>> - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)
>>
>> HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE -
>> TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE
>> OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?
>>

>> ''Life's tough ....
>> it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
>> - John Wayne
>>
> .
> .
>

> Quotes of the Week - May 25, 2010:
>
> "George drank

How's that Bush Derangement Syndrome working out for you?

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 2:15:56 PM6/16/10
On 06/10/2010 09:24 AM, Sid9 wrote:
> bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
> Republican mess started by St. Reagan.

You're incapable of seeing anything through non-partisan eyes, fool.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Jun 16, 2010, 5:11:46 PM6/16/10

Shits9 is a drooling imbecile.
Typical lib-turd-shit-eater...
dumber than O'bumbler oil balls.

Sarah Palin is smarter than their whole collective.

Indy Scent

Jun 16, 2010, 6:25:03 PM6/16/10
spammypond wrote, On 06/16/2010 11:15 AM:

> How's that

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Sam's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.

Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Indy Scent

Jun 16, 2010, 6:25:22 PM6/16/10
spammypond wrote, On 06/16/2010 11:15 AM:

> You're incapable

Man_of_Mind

Jun 16, 2010, 6:28:45 PM6/16/10
On 6/16/2010 1:15 PM, silly_pud whined impotently at:

> On 06/10/2010 09:24 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>> bush,jr is significant because he brought us to the culmination of the
>> Republican mess started by St. Reagan.
>
> You're incapable of seeing anything

As opposed to you, who has a glass stomach?

--Let me guess.. You're off your meds and got fired again..

sillapond

Jun 16, 2010, 7:08:45 PM6/16/10

I think this whole guessing thing just isn't your forte.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Jun 16, 2010, 8:16:36 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 7:08 pm, sillapond <i...@val.id> wrote:

Logic is no friend to Man_Licking_Behinds either.
His daddy was a drunk pig fucker in Oklahomo.
His momma was a community sperm bank.
Man_Licking_Behinds is an 'assistant' and proud of it.
He makes pretend somebody gives a fuck on usenet.
Another damaged lib-turd-retarded-shit-eater.
It hopes Bareback Insane O'bumbler, the
affirmative action messiah, will legislate
him a friend.

Man_of_Mind

Jun 16, 2010, 10:19:02 PM6/16/10
On 6/16/2010 6:08 PM, silly_pud whined impotently at:

> On 06/16/2010 03:28 PM, Man_of_Mind was eliciting another knee-jerk from:

>>> You're incapable of seeing anything
>>
>> As opposed to you, who has a glass stomach?
>>
>> --Let me guess.. You're off your meds and got fired again..
>
> I think

It's clear that you don't, actually..

--Your knee-jerk reactions don't count for much..

It is loading more messages.