"The Heavy Hand Of Government Interference", Indeed

Lee

Nov 26, 2021, 12:58:00 PM11/26/21

Nov 26, 2021, 2:35:13 PM11/26/21

> The state’s Republican attorney general
> acted after Montgomery city council
> voted to switch Jeff Davis Avenue,
> named for Jefferson Davis, to Fred D
> Gray Avenue, the 91-year-old lawyer
> who represented Rosa Parks and others
> in cases that challenged the state’s
> segregation practices.

They're hopeless. The only solution is to wait for the rising sea
to wash the land clean of the scum.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Nov 27, 2021, 10:20:07 AM11/27/21
Left out of Lying Lee's quote is the following:

"Alabama’s 48th attorney general, Steve Marshall, has written to
Montgomery officials saying the city had violated a state law
protecting Confederate monuments and other longstanding memorials and
must pay a $25,000 fine by 8 December, “otherwise, the attorney
general will file suit on behalf of the state”."

In other words, the illegally tried to change the name..duh!

ed...@post.com

Nov 27, 2021, 10:31:12 AM11/27/21
So, in other words, if Alabama had been run by the Nazis in WW II and afterwards they wanted to continue to honor them by naming a street Adolph Hitler Blvd., the city couldn't change it to Fred D. Grey Blvd or even Golda Meir Blvd. or even Jesus Christ Blvd.? It must remain Adolph Hitler, despite the fact that he lost the war just as the Confederates did? Streets are named after winners, not losers. A law protecting losers and trying to redefine them as heroes is a loser's law created by losers themselves - like you.

Mitchell Holman

Nov 27, 2021, 10:48:29 AM11/27/21
"ed...@post.com" <ed...@post.com> wrote in
Republicans preach local control but as soon
as the locals try that the GOP orders them not to.
School district mask policies, what books schools
will be allowed to have, what vaccine policies
local businesses can have, and now the simple
naming of a street?

"We are from the government and we are here
to help".

Demented Joe Defeats tRUMP Again!

Nov 27, 2021, 11:17:39 AM11/27/21
Lee wrote
Typical home schooled southern inbreeds.

They had their butts handed to them in the civil war and celebrate the loss
every day because being losers-in-life is the southern way.

They don't have any statues for Lincoln because he won the damn war.

Siri Cruise

Nov 27, 2021, 11:28:06 AM11/27/21
In article
"ed...@post.com" <ed...@post.com> wrote:

> > In other words, the illegally tried to change the name..duh!
>

> So, in other words, if Alabama had been run by the Nazis in WW II and
> afterwards they wanted to continue to honor them by naming a street Adolph
> Hitler Blvd., the city couldn't change it to Fred D. Grey Blvd or even Golda
> Meir Blvd. or even Jesus Christ Blvd.? It must remain Adolph Hitler, despite
> the fact that he lost the war just as the Confederates did? Streets are
> named after winners, not losers. A law protecting losers and trying to
> redefine them as heroes is a loser's law created by losers themselves - like
> you.

Any fine can be challenged in courts. I would love to see that on
national press, the state of Alabama defending a law in court
that traitors like Davis get to keep their names on public
property in perpetuity.

NoBody

Nov 28, 2021, 9:47:04 AM11/28/21
Get back on your meds, Wy. The city illegally tried to change the
name. That is all.

Lee

Nov 28, 2021, 12:39:49 PM11/28/21
Silly boy.

Streets are not "monuments". They are
streets with a name slapped on them by an
unelected planning commission. The locals
selected the street name, they can select
a different street name.

Why do you hate local control over
local issues?

Demented Joe Defeats tRUMP Again!

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:43 PM11/28/21
Lee wrote

NoBody

Nov 29, 2021, 9:40:47 AM11/29/21
Now you're arguing with your own citation? Too effing funny.

> Why do you hate local control over
>local issues?

Where do you get that idea from? I merely quoted YOUR CITATION...duh!

Lee

Nov 29, 2021, 10:45:49 AM11/29/21
So if a politician calls a street
a monument then it is, just like when
a politician calls an election "stolen"
then it is?

LOL!

NoBody

Nov 30, 2021, 6:10:41 AM11/30/21
Once again, you're arguing with your own citation?

LOL!

Lee

Nov 30, 2021, 12:06:21 PM11/30/21
The citation no more proves that
a street is a monument than you have
proven your ancestors were slaves.

"You should be paying me reparations
because my ancestors were slaves".
Nobody, Nov 22 2021
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/xyY_X2uaZ6A

Trump Epstein

Nov 30, 2021, 11:02:05 PM11/30/21
Lee wrote

NoBody

Dec 1, 2021, 6:27:37 AM12/1/21
Oh look at you changing the subject as you run away!

Demented Joe Defeats tRUMP Again!

Dec 4, 2021, 1:37:40 PM12/4/21
Lee wrote

OmiCron if For Trumpists